Scuba Diving In Chennai Highlights
- Indulge in an enthralling and adrenaline rushing activity of scuba diving in Chennai.
- The entire activity will be done under the supervision of a certified and experienced instructor.
- You don't have to worry about your safety as you will equipped with top-notch and quality safety equipments.
- Treat yourself to some delicious and succulent snacks after finishing your scuba diving activity.
- Explore the beauty of underwater life by scuba diving at the depth of 6-12 metres.
- Make many memories with family and friends as you enjoy yourself to the fullest by engaging in this thrilling activity.
Scuba Diving In Chennai Overview
Activity Location: Near Taj Fisherman’s Cove, Kovalam
Timings: 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Indulge in an adrenaline-rushing affair of scuba diving in the pristine waters in Chennai. Explore the beauty of underwater life and swim amidst the beautiful creatures it harbors and the extremely magical flora it boasts. The activity lets you make many memories with friends and family and all under the supervision of a qualified instructor and also with the assistance of quality safety equipment. Anyone above the age of 10 can partake in this enthralling activity of Scuba Diving.
Note: On the day of your session, you will complete a waiver and review the medical form.
About the activity:
- The activity timings are 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book for this activity.
- The duration of the activity is 6 hours and 30 minutes.
- The package inclusions are- Pool training, Equipment rental, Ocean boat ride, safety jackets, Snacks, Soft drinks, 12 Kms boat ride.
- There will be a practice drill in water by an instructor which will cover topics like how to breathe, how to recover your regulator, how to clear your mask, and basic buoyancy skills.
- The scuba diving will be done in the depth of 6-12 meters in an ocean or a quarry as per the weather conditions.
- The underwater time is subjective to every person and will be decided by the weather conditions, the person's capacity, and the instructor's judgment. The general time under water is 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- There are snack inclusions in the package after the activity.
- The activity will be done under the supervision of an instructor and safety equipment.
How to reach?
One can easily access the activity location in Kovalam by accessing a public or a private mode of transportation. The exact destination of the activity will be conveyed to you after your booking has been confirmed.
Select Package Option
Scuba Diving In Chennai
More Details about Scuba Diving In Chennai
Know Before You Go for Scuba Diving In Chennai
- Never hold your breath when scuba diving.
- Always use safety stops on your dive, even when decompression stops (deco stops) are not required.
- Never fly straight after diving.
- Knowing your limitations with scuba diving is especially important in the early stages of learning.
- Don't rush your learning, don’t rush to want to go as deep as you can and take your time.
- Never take the regulator out of your own mouth.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- Please be on time.
Things To Carry for Scuba Diving In Chennai
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks