Pulicat Lake Boating Highlights
- Witness the mesmerizing sunsets and sunrise in the backdrop of the chirping gentle birds that qualifies for a picturesque scene as well
- Enjoy the ride on the fishing boats which is the only way to explore the territory of Pulicat Lake
- Explore the significant area that serves as a bird sanctuary as well
- The Pulicat lake, being the second largest salt water lake in India, is also home to a wide range of species
- The package is valued at INR 480/- in the market
Pulicat Lake Boating Overview
Activity Location: Pulicat Lake
Activity Timings: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM (2 Hours)
About Pulicat Lake Boating:
Pulicat Lake is about 60 km away from Chennai. This is the second-largest saltwater lake in India. This vast lake along with its surrounding areas also serves as a bird sanctuary. You can find various birds like Kingfishers, storks, and Flamingoes which adorn the lake. Avail Pulicat Lake Boating here and make the most of your visit to Chennai.
About the Activity:
- Enjoy boating and bird watching with the local fishermen always ready to take you out into the waters into the traditional boats.
- Learn more about their ways of life as they take you around the lake.
- The Pulicat lake also encloses the Pulicat Bird Sanctuary within its confine where you can watch various types of species like flamingos, White Ibis, Grey Pelicans, Grey Herons, Open Billed Storks, Egrets, Spot-Billed Ducks, Reef Herons, Painted Storks, Spoon Bills, and Cormorants
- Along with Boating and Bird Watching you can also indulge in other activities like Trekking, Bird Safari, and water sports activities (Additional Charges)
Note : This activity is suitable for all age groups
How to reach?
The public lake is located at a distance of 50 Km from Chennai and can be reached easily via public or private transport.
More Details about Pulicat Lake Boating
Know Before You Go for Pulicat Lake Boating
- Take care of the COVID 19 Guidelines as per the State Government
- Wearing and santizing hands are highly recommended
- Electronic Vouchers are accepted
- Take proper precautions while boating, wear live jackets at all the time
- Throwing any garbage or plastic is strictly prohibited, use dustbins
- ID Proof is necessary at the time of booking and at the start point of the activity
- Trekking and watersports are not included in the package
- If guide is required for bird watching is on additional cost
Things To Carry for Pulicat Lake Boating
- Water bottle