Biking At Divar Island In North Goa Highlights
- Embark on this exciting e-biking experience and enjoy pedaling on the beautiful winding roads of Divar Island
- Visit one of the finest baroque churches of Goa with a 360 degree panoramic view
- Explore and visit a mystical temple site dating back to over 1000 years
- Interact with local fishermen and get insights to traditional occupations like fishing and learn more about sluice gates.
- The package is valued at INR 3000/- in the market
Biking At Divar Island In North Goa Overview
Activity Location: North Goa
Start Point: Old Goa Residency
Start Time: 8:00 AM & 3:30 PM (every day)
Activity Duration: 3 Hours
About Biking at Divar Island in North Goa
Divar Island is the second-largest island situated on the Mandovi River and it is home to some cultural groups in Goa.
Pick up your bicycle from the starting point and start paddling across the city with this exciting tour of Divar Island. Discover ancient temple sites, lush paddy fields, churches and more. With your guide to lead the way and refreshments included, spin along winding roads through fertile paddy fields, and admire traditional Portuguese-style homes in the countryside.
About the activity:
- The activity duration is 3 hours and the start time for the activities are 8:00 AM in the morning and 3:30 PM in the evening.
- You will be assisted by a captain for the tour as you begin your cycling expedition for exploring Divar Island.
- Enjoy a peaceful ferry ride to the Divar Islands. Reach the location and head to a fishermen's hub that overlooks the old city of Goa.
- Proceed to a mystical temple site, and visit one of the finest baroque churches of Goa on your way.
- Ride through the patches of fields and dense mangroves to witness and learn about the traditional fishing methods.
How to reach?
The start point of this activity is situated near Old Goa residency in North Goa and is located at a distance of 12 KM from Panjim which is easily accessible via public or private transport.
More Details about Biking At Divar Island In North Goa
Know Before You Go for Biking At Divar Island In North Goa
- Please adhere to the timings.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- The starting age to ride the Ebikes is 11+ years. Incase of children below the age of 11 or guest who are uncomfortable riding the Ebikes, separate arrangement can be made of Two/Four wheelers on paid basis. Prior Intimation is required to make arrangements.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual participant at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Please avoid bringing any plastic disposables to the island. And just in case if you happen to carry one, please take it back with you.