About the Destination:
Pattaya: Popularly known as the ‘beach land’, thanks to its beautiful water bodies, Pattaya is the perfect destination for anyone with its bustling and vibrant streets, beautiful beaches, electrified nightlife, and amazing choices when it comes to its local cuisine.
Bangkok: Visit Bangkok, the City of Angels, to explore its ancient history, magnificent temples, and grand palaces, mouth-watering local Thai cuisine, street food, vibrant nightlife, and a haven for shopaholics!
About the Experience:
- Places Covered: Bangkok & Pattaya
- Flights Included from India
- Standard Hotels (Choose from 5 options)
- Meals Included as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and Transfers as per itinerary
- Send Inquiry for Best Prices
- This Thailand tour of 5 Days and 4 Nights departing from India provides you with some spectacular sightseeing opportunities.
- Upon arrival in Bangkok, get transferred to Pattaya where you will get ample time to explore the vibrant city.
- During the tour you will be visiting the world famous Koh Lan, the enigmatic coral islands; indulge in snorkelling or diving if you wish to.
- Visit Wat Trimitr and Wat Benjamabophit, the two famous temples of Thailand which display incomparable architecture.
- The package includes food, accommodation and round trip transfer.
- The tour costs Rs.32999/- in September and 34999/- from October to December.
- Chiang Mai
Fixed Departure: Everyday
- This 4 days/ 3 nights package exclusively takes you through the beautiful paths of Chiang Mai with some adventure activities such as white water rafting, mountain biking and trekking.
- During your trip, you get a chance to explore the traditional sites of Chiang Mai, observe the very local lives of Thai people and enjoy their food as well.
- Hike to Doi Suthep hilltop, enjoy biking through local villages up to Wiang Kum Kam and also indulge in river rafting in the Mae Taeng River.
- This package is inclusive of food, accommodation and transportation during the trip that consists of airport pick up and drop off.
- Visit Koh Phangan in Thailand to take part in a colorful 7 day tour that includes full moon party along with snorkeling and some adventure activities such as zip lining, snorkeling and more.
- Arrive in Koh Phangan from Bangkok and rivet in the best sights of the sizzling city, it's night life and packed entertainment vibe.
- Party till late night with a lot of travelers joining you there with good food and drinks.
- Indulge in an amazing zip line above the forest canopy and also get ready to sink in the clear waters while you snorkel at Koh Ma island under proper guidance.
- The package is inclusive of food, accommodation and transportation throughout the trip.
- Chiang Mai
Activity timings: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Duration: 12 Hours
Pick up & drop off location: Your hotel in Chiang Mai main city
Note- Timing of pick-up & drop-off might be tentative, depending upon the weather conditions.
About Golden Triangle Tour in Chiang Mai Thailand:
Embark on an exciting day tour to Chiang Rai and the Golden Triangle from Chiang Mai. Witness the point where the border of three countries i.e Thailand, Burma, and Laos converge. Visit destinations like Mae Ka Chan hot springs, Wat Rong Khun, hill tribe villages, and a few other places. Make the most out of your visit to Thailand by availing yourself of this amazing package. Explore the famous tourist attractions in the area with your family and friends. Book Golden Triangle Tour Chiang Mai and make wonderful memories with your companions.
Departure Location: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000
Activity Timings: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Pick-up & Drop-Off Details:
- Location: Any centrally located hotel in Ao Nang area, Krabi City, and Klong Muang beach, no transfer van service in other areas.
- Timing: 08:00 AM - 08:15 AM
Activity Duration: 8 Hours (Approx.)
About Krabi to Phi Phi Day Tour by Speedboat:
Explore the hidden jewels of Phi Phi Island by opting for this package and enjoy the round-trip journey from Krabi. This tour lets you go on a fun underwater adventure and visit various islands along with an exciting spotting session of the monkeys at the Monkey Beach. Also, see the azure nature of the underwater world as you snorkel with the serene aquatic life. Traverse through the glimmering waters of Phi Phi island with a speedboat ride and have a fun time with your family and friends.
Don't Miss: While exploring Phi Phi Island, Also try some of the best activities like Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Phi Phi Private Speedboat Tour
Activity Duration: 12 Hours (Approx)
Pick-up location: Your hotel's location in Bangkok
Pick-up timing: 06:30 AM
About 3 In 1 Tour Floating Market Rose Garden and Elephant Croc Show:
Embark on this full-day tour that brings you the chance to explore Thailand's authentic floating market at Damnoen Saduak. Witness the cheerful and colorful composition of hundreds of colorful wooden boats, carrying uncountable sellers - offering tasty local produce. Catch the glimpses of the blazing market and witness a unique way of interaction that takes place while floating. Later, proceed towards attending the Elephant Theme Shows and Rose Garden - the Thai village culture show and gather an unmatched experience.
- Phi Phi
Bungee Jumping in Pattaya Duration: 1 Hour (Approx.)
Activity Timing: 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Reporting Point: Xbungy - Pattaya Bungy Jump
About Bungee Jumping in Pattaya
Explore the magical feeling of jumping from a significant height from Thailand’s highest bungee jumping point. This exciting activity will let gravity enfold you in grace as you take that courageous leap from a 60 m high point. Seize the opportunity to lose yourself in the moment as you scream at the top of your lungs while making that free-fall.
Activity Location: Asiatique The Riverfront; Warehouse No.7, Charoen Krung Rd, Wat Phraya Krai, B
Check-in Time: 05:30 PM - 06:30 PM
Cruising Time: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM (2 Hrs)
Departure Point: Asiatique the Riverfront, Warehouse#7, Chaophraya Cruise table
About Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise:
Step aboard a wonderful riverboat and travel through the heart of the city, as you take in breathtaking views of Bangkok's most iconic landmarks. Admire the glittering lights of the Temple of Dawn, the Grand Palace, & the Rama VIII Bridge as you enjoy a sumptuous dinner and live entertainment onboard. Savor Thai seafood and international delicacies while enjoying cultural performances, including classical dances and live music. Book the Chao Phraya River dinner cruise and spend an amazing time exploring Bangkok's bustling cityscape.
- Chiang Mai
About the Activity:- Spend a day out cycling the Chiang Mai Countryside. The bicycle tour starts with a train ride from Chiang Mai to Lamphun.
- Visit some historical temples in this ancient capital before biking back to Chiang Mai through the countryside and forested foothills.
- From the historic Lamphun train station bike the quiet streets of the small city, which was once the capital of an ancient Mon Kingdom, to the famous Wat Phra That Hariphunchai.
- From here start cycling across the countryside biking through villages, along canals and tree-lined lanes.
- Enjoy a simple Thai lunch in a village market. Then bike through paddy fields until we come upon the famous wood carving village of Ban Tawai. Meander on through country lanes and the foothills of Doi Suthep to a Beekeeping Center.
- After biking up and down a few hills on forested lanes the tour arrives at the forest temple of Wat Umong before returning to the city of Chiang Mai.
Operational Hours: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM (Everyday)
Activity Duration: 20 minutes
Pick-up & Drop-off Details: Roundtrip transfers on sharing basis between your hotel in Pattaya City and the Flyboarding station.
About Flyboard in Pattaya:
Pattaya is one of the famous tourist destinations that attracts a significant amount of tourists throughout the year. The city offers a number of exciting things and activities to keep the fun going on. One such activity that will let you enjoy the thrills is flyboarding.
A popular water sport and adventure activity with an immense amount of adrenaline rush that one can experience, Flyboarding is a sport not for the fainthearted. You are strapped to a board that then floats over the water with the help of a jet of water shooting out of the board. This activity brings you the opportunity to experience a unique sport in a 20-minute session in Pattaya, Thailand.
Thailand's largest river and a lifeline for the city of Bangkok, most of the major attractions of this city are located on the banks of this river. This activity takes you on a cruise on the River of Kings to visit the capital of a powerful historical kingdom, Ayutthaya. The cruise passes through some of the most prominent places in Bangkok. After enjoying the lunch on the Grand Pearl Cruise, a guide will take you to a tour of the temple, Wat Phrasrisanphet, and the royal monastery, Wat Mahatad.
About the Activity:
-With this, you can traverse Ayutthaya and experince the historical wonders of Thailand's ancient capital.
- You can witness the ruins and elegant temples, surrounded by the Chao Phraya, Pa Sak, and Lop Buri Rivers, and filled with the aura of nature and glory, that truly reflects ancient Thailand.
-Later you can stop by the 17th-century summer palace, which is a fusion of Italian, Thai and Chinese architecture.
-Afterward, visit Wat Lokayasutharam, a huge reclining Buddha covered in saffron robes and Wat Mahathat famed for Buddha head mingled in roots.
-Proceed for lunch at Ayutthaya Floating Market.
-Then head to Wat Phra Si Sanphet, where the ashes of three Ayutthaya kings are enshrined within its pagodas.
-As the evening falls, take a leisurely boat ride and soak up the views of the magnificent temple ruins, wrapping up your journey into olden Thailand.
Address: Century Mall, 15 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400.
Meet up time: 8:30 am
Pick-up/ Drop-off Location: From your hotel centrally located in Pattaya
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Activity Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
About Snorkeling In Pattaya:
Being surrounded by enormous and innumerable beaches, Pattaya is the perfect place for tourists to get an adrenaline rush by snorkeling in pristine waters. Enjoy this 8-hour activity at two exotic locations in Pattaya and feel the thrill of an ultimate adventure. Take a break in between and dig in a fulfilling lunch with beverages and admire the panoramic views from the beach. You will have a safe experience with professional dive instructors and an in-water snorkel guide.