About the Destination:
Pattaya: Popularly known as the ‘beach land’, thanks to its beautiful water bodies, Pattaya is the perfect destination for anyone with its bustling and vibrant streets, beautiful beaches, electrified nightlife, and amazing choices when it comes to its local cuisine.
Bangkok: Visit Bangkok, the City of Angels, to explore its ancient history, magnificent temples, and grand palaces, mouth-watering local Thai cuisine, street food, vibrant nightlife, and a haven for shopaholics!
About the Experience:
- Places Covered: Bangkok & Pattaya
- Flights Included from India
- Standard Hotels (Choose from 5 options)
- Meals Included as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and Transfers as per itinerary
- Send Inquiry for Best Prices
- This Thailand tour of 5 Days and 4 Nights departing from India provides you with some spectacular sightseeing opportunities.
- Upon arrival in Bangkok, get transferred to Pattaya where you will get ample time to explore the vibrant city.
- During the tour you will be visiting the world famous Koh Lan, the enigmatic coral islands; indulge in snorkelling or diving if you wish to.
- Visit Wat Trimitr and Wat Benjamabophit, the two famous temples of Thailand which display incomparable architecture.
- The package includes food, accommodation and round trip transfer.
- The tour costs Rs.32999/- in September and 34999/- from October to December.
- Chiang Mai
Fixed Departure: Everyday
- This 4 days/ 3 nights package exclusively takes you through the beautiful paths of Chiang Mai with some adventure activities such as white water rafting, mountain biking and trekking.
- During your trip, you get a chance to explore the traditional sites of Chiang Mai, observe the very local lives of Thai people and enjoy their food as well.
- Hike to Doi Suthep hilltop, enjoy biking through local villages up to Wiang Kum Kam and also indulge in river rafting in the Mae Taeng River.
- This package is inclusive of food, accommodation and transportation during the trip that consists of airport pick up and drop off.
- Visit Koh Phangan in Thailand to take part in a colorful 7 day tour that includes full moon party along with snorkeling and some adventure activities such as zip lining, snorkeling and more.
- Arrive in Koh Phangan from Bangkok and rivet in the best sights of the sizzling city, it's night life and packed entertainment vibe.
- Party till late night with a lot of travelers joining you there with good food and drinks.
- Indulge in an amazing zip line above the forest canopy and also get ready to sink in the clear waters while you snorkel at Koh Ma island under proper guidance.
- The package is inclusive of food, accommodation and transportation throughout the trip.
- Chiang Mai
About the Activity:
Fixed departure: Everyday
- Prepare for this 5 day adventure tour of Chiang Mai in Thailand. Delight in the magnificent sightseeing experience.
- Climb up to the Doi Suthep temple from where you will be able to marvel at the panoramic view of complete Chiang Mai.
- Visit the White Hmong and Karen Long Neck hill tribe. Also, explore Wat Rong Khun which is known as the White Temple.
- Try your hands at cooking Thai dishes after learning the basics from Siam Rice Thai Cooking School.
- In addition, visit Doi Inthanon National Park to see waterfalls and wind up the tour in complete excitement.
- This package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
- Phi Phi
Fly past the beautiful and grand Phi Phi islands, famous for its grandeur and beauty that will surely take your breath away and give you an everlasting sense of calmness and serenity. Relax at the soulful locations such as Ao Ling (Monkey Bay), Hin Klang for swimming and snorkeling. Koh Mai Pai (Bamboo island) for a surreal surrounding filled with bamboo and an experience that will last a lifetime.
After the exploring expedition, calm your senses and feed your soul at the beachside restaurant at Koh Phi Phi Don. Spend the rest of the beautiful day at Phi Phi Leh snorkeling and swimming or relaxing at the beachside or explore as these areas are not known by every tourist and is very less crowded. Grab this chance to visit the amazing Maya Bay which is the famous locations of the Hollywood movie ‘The Beach’.
Pick-up & Drop-off will be from and to your hotel located in Ao Nang/ Klong Muang areas by shared vehicle.
Note: Marine National park entrance fees at 400 THB per person (payable on the spot)
- Commence your tour at 07: 30 AM after getting picked up from your hotel in Bangkok.
- Visit the floating market at Damneonsaduak in a private long tail boat (Gondola Thailand), which will take you along the canal.
- Have lunch and in the afternoon enjoy elephant show and witness crocodile wresting with men at Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo.
- Proceed to Sampran Riverside to attend the Thai village show to witness monkshood, fingernail dance,Thai boxing, hill tribe dance, sword fighting, cockfighting, elephants at work and folk dancing.
- At about 05:30, return back to your hotel in Bangkok.
Pick up/Drop off: Hotel/Place of accommodation in Bangkok
Type of transfer: Shared
Tour Duration: 10 hours
Tour Timings: 07:30 AM to 05:30 PM
Bungee Jumping in Pattaya Duration: 1 Hour (Approx.)
Activity Timing: 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Reporting Point: Xbungy - Pattaya Bungy Jump
About Bungee Jumping in Pattaya
Explore the magical feeling of jumping from a significant height from Thailand’s highest bungee jumping point. This exciting activity will let gravity enfold you in grace as you take that courageous leap from a 60 m high point. Seize the opportunity to lose yourself in the moment as you scream at the top of your lungs while making that free-fall.
Collect the digitally recorded pictures and videos of your once-in-a-lifetime experience, and don’t miss the chance to show off your bravery through the certificate of courage you get after the activity.
Activity Duration: 2 hours (approx)
Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Departure Time: 7:00 PM
Departure Point: 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
About Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise:
Embark on a wonderful evening where you dine and sail on the mesmerizing Chao Phraya river - witnessing Thailand's culture and its traditions. Catch glimpses of Bangkok's popular landmarks, such as the Grand Palace, Temple of Dawn, Asiatique The Riverfront on this grand cruise ride.
Choose Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise and look at the amazing view of the Chao Phraya River, the major river in Thailand which flows through Bangkok and then into the Gulf of Thailand.
Savor on an international buffet - a fusion of different cuisines from all over the world and witness the glory of this beautiful city. During this evening cruise, get a scenic view of the city's top waterfront sights. Enjoy this cruise ride and listen to the professional singers while enjoying your delicious dinner.
- Chiang Mai
About the Activity:- Spend a day out cycling the Chiang Mai Countryside. The bicycle tour starts with a train ride from Chiang Mai to Lamphun.
- Visit some historical temples in this ancient capital before biking back to Chiang Mai through the countryside and forested foothills.
- From the historic Lamphun train station bike the quiet streets of the small city, which was once the capital of an ancient Mon Kingdom, to the famous Wat Phra That Hariphunchai.
- From here start cycling across the countryside biking through villages, along canals and tree-lined lanes.
- Enjoy a simple Thai lunch in a village market. Then bike through paddy fields until we come upon the famous wood carving village of Ban Tawai. Meander on through country lanes and the foothills of Doi Suthep to a Beekeeping Center.
- After biking up and down a few hills on forested lanes the tour arrives at the forest temple of Wat Umong before returning to the city of Chiang Mai.
Operational Hours: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM (Everyday)
About Flyboard in Pattaya:
A popular water sport and adventure activity with an immense amount of adrenaline rush that one can experience, Flyboarding is a sport not for the fainthearted. You are strapped to a board that then floats over the water with the help of a jet of water shooting out of the board. This activity brings you the opportunity to experience a unique sport in a 20-minute session in Pattaya, Thailand.
Thailand's largest river and a lifeline for the city of Bangkok, most of the major attractions of this city are located on the banks of this river. This activity takes you on a cruise on the River of Kings to visit the capital of a powerful historical kingdom, Ayutthaya. The cruise passes through some of the most prominent places in Bangkok. After enjoying the lunch on the Grand Pearl Cruise, a guide will take you to a tour of the temple, Wat Phrasrisanphet, and the royal monastery, Wat Mahatad.
About the Activity:
-With this, you can traverse Ayutthaya and experince the historical wonders of Thailand's ancient capital.
- You can witness the ruins and elegant temples, surrounded by the Chao Phraya, Pa Sak, and Lop Buri Rivers, and filled with the aura of nature and glory, that truly reflects ancient Thailand.
-Later you can stop by the 17th-century summer palace, which is a fusion of Italian, Thai and Chinese architecture.
-Afterward, visit Wat Lokayasutharam, a huge reclining Buddha covered in saffron robes and Wat Mahathat famed for Buddha head mingled in roots.
-Proceed for lunch at Ayutthaya Floating Market.
-Then head to Wat Phra Si Sanphet, where the ashes of three Ayutthaya kings are enshrined within its pagodas.
-As the evening falls, take a leisurely boat ride and soak up the views of the magnificent temple ruins, wrapping up your journey into olden Thailand.
Address: Century Mall, 15 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400.
Meet up time: 8:30 am
Activity Timing: 08:15 AM - 1:15 PM
About Snorkeling In Pattaya:
Being surrounded by enormous and innumerable beaches, Pattaya is the perfect place for tourists to unleash their beach fantasies. The activity takes place at Koh Larn, literally meaning Coral island, which is a hub for water sports in Pattaya, where you can take on activities related to parachutes, sea walking, jet ski, and snorkeling.
Enjoy this 8-hour's activity on Koh Larn and feel the ultimate adventure that you will have a hard time finding anywhere else, be it in Thailand or outside. Take a break in between and dig in a fulfilling seafood lunch and get sun-kissed on the sandy Coral Island.