1. Take a Ferry Ride to James Bond Island, Phuket: A ferry ride to James Bond Island in Phuket is one of the top experiences that you can have as part of your Thailand family package. The limestone cliffs and turquoise waters captivate the senses as you cruise through the emerald Andaman Sea. James Bond Island was made famous by the 007 movie “The Man with the Golden Gun.” You can also marvel at the towering, needle-shaped limestone rock during your visit to the island. You and your family can explore the island's quaint caves and hidden lagoons, either by kayak or on foot during low tide. The surrounding waters are also home to diverse marine life, making it a popular spot for snorkelling.
2. Chao Phraya Cruise Dinner, Bangkok: Dining on a Chao Phraya cruise in Bangkok offers families a memorable experience, and is amongst the top activities to enjoy in your Thailand family package. While gliding along the river, the city's sparkling skyline unfolds in a dazzling display. Gourmet cuisine enhances the pleasure as the gentle breeze adds a sense of calm. Revel in the enchanting sights, from grand temples to luxurious hotels, under the cover of the star-studded sky. Combining delectable dining with scenic views, this cruise dinner is an unforgettable slice of Bangkok nightlife, promising precious family memories.
3. Visit Floating Market, Bangkok: Remember to visit Bangkok's floating market during your family trip to Thailand. This market is a vibrant symphony of sights, sounds, and smells. Families will love weaving through waterways brimming with vendors selling an array of fresh produce, traditional dishes, and handmade crafts. Colourful boats add to the charm, providing an authentic cultural experience. The vibrant market presents a lively introduction to Thai commerce and cuisine, engaging both adults and children. This hands-on experience, which truly captures the essence of Thai culture, is an unmissable activity that you and your family must indulge in.
4. Witness the Marine Life at Underwater World Pattaya: You can also visit the Underwater World in Pattaya when you book your Thailand family package. Families will find themselves amidst thousands of colourful aquatic species swimming gracefully in the 100-metre-long tunnel. This immersive experience offers an unparalleled view of the undersea life, from the vibrant coral reefs to the mystical deep sea. Children will be fascinated by interactive feeding sessions and touch pools. The visit not only entertains but also educates, making it an unforgettable and enlightening journey into the blue depths.
5. Explore the Mahanakhon Skywalk Bangkok:
During your visit to Bangkok as part of your Thailand family tour package, make sure you explore the Mahanakhon Skywalk. This skywalk offers an exhilarating experience as you stand 314 metres above the city. This sky-high adventure brings families together, standing amidst the clouds, as they marvel at the panoramic view of the bustling cityscape and serene Chao Phraya River. With a glass floor for the courageous, the thrill is undeniable, making the Skywalk a must-visit destination. Coupled with a captivating sunset, the Mahanakhon Skywalk provides memories that will last a lifetime.
6. Visit Dolphin World Pattaya: You can also experience joy and excitement at Dolphin World Pattaya, where dreams come alive as you watch the graceful dance of dolphins. Children's laughter fills the air as these charming creatures perform acrobatics, captivating audiences of all ages. Dive into this magical world and feel the thrill of swimming with the dolphins, creating an unforgettable bonding experience for your family. The warmth and intelligence of these sea animals make Dolphin World Pattaya a must-visit for an engaging and educational adventure.
7. Go For a Wonderful Ayutthaya Day Tour: For a unique experience in your Thailand family package, go on a day tour of Ayutthaya, and gain insights about Thailand’s history with your family. Walk through ancient ruins and grand temples that narrate tales of a glorious past. The sprawling park's elegant, weathered stone structures, reminiscent of a bygone era, will stir your imagination. Ayutthaya which is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was also the country’s capital in the past. This enriching journey through Thai history and culture makes the Ayutthaya Day Tour a fascinating, educational experience your family will cherish.
8. Visit Sanctuary of Truth: One of the top things that you can do with your family during your Thailand trip is to visit the Sanctuary of Truth, a wooden marvel symbolising Thai craftsmanship. This awe-inspiring structure, nestled on the serene shores of Pattaya, stirs admiration for its intricate carvings, all telling unique tales of philosophy and ancient lore. Your family will be captivated by the rich depictions of Hindu and Buddhist motifs, creating an atmosphere of tranquillity and wonder. Visiting the Sanctuary of Truth is more than a sightseeing tour, it's a journey into the heart of Thailand's spiritual and cultural heritage.