1. White Water Rafting: A fan of extreme water sports? Take a raft with your group of friends or family and jump in the mighty rivers of Thailand for a white water rafting ride to test the real adventure in Thailand. A lot of people might not know that there are a number of spots in Thailand where you can go for white water rafting. You can opt for a tour including camping, rafting, and trekking in the wilderness of northern Thailand. The local operators run these rafting camps all year. Pai, Chumpon, Chiang Mai are some of the major destinations in northern Thailand where you can have a thrilling ride full of adventure. You can book White Water Rafting and Elephant Trekking and experience the best out of it.
Location: 21/22 Soi 2 Thorakamanakom Muang Chiang Mai Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand
Timing: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Click Here To Book: White Water Rafting In Krabi
2. Scuba Diving with Whale Sharks: If you are an underwater enthusiast, explore the sea kingdom and beautiful marine life on the Surin Islands. You can dive in with Whale Sharks, the largest extant sharks on the planet that are rarely seen in Richelieu Rock here. Floating beside this wonderful underwater beast gives adrenaline high and makes it the most sought after adventure in Thailand. You can go for this unique experience after a compulsory session on underwater and diving instructions. It is an ideal dive to counter your fear of these creatures as they merely acknowledge your presence in the sea. You may also explore some of the Best Scuba Divings in Thailand.
Location: 269/24 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, Phuket 83100, Thailand
Timing: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Click Here To Book: Scuba Diving In Phuket
Scuba Diving In Pattaya
3. Kiteboarding: It is impossible to ignore sea activity while you are in Thailand. A full round of Kiteboarding along the shiny coasts on a sunny afternoon is as refreshing as it seems. Enjoy boarding on the wavy blue sea of Thailand being pulled by a giant glider. Pattaya Beach and Phuket beaches are filled with numerous kiteboarding opportunities where you may look for different options in budget. The ideal time to go Kiteboarding adventure in Thailand is from November to March as the weather is quite pleasant and sunny there.
Location: Koh Phangan, 19, Ban Tai, Thong Sala, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Timing: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
4. Rock Climbing : Thailand is considered to be an absolute heaven for rock climbing. From Man-made climbing walls to natural cliffs, you can try your hands on measuring heights indulging in some of the Adventure Sports in Thailand. Islands like Ton Sai and Railey are perfect destinations for climbing the stone hills with different difficulty levels. Once more, the courses differ in stature and you can either get a professional to help you out for the climb or you can likewise lease all the tools. Also checkout and book Rock Climbing in Bangkok.
Location: 116 Moo 5 T. Saithai, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Timing: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Click Here To Book: Rock Climbing In Bangkok
5. Wakeboarding : Being one of the most fascinating Adventure Sports in Thailand, it is the fastest-growing water activity in the country. With the overwhelming acceptance of wakeboarding by both tourists and locals, New adventure parks are established in Thailand that are focused on this water sport. However, in these parks, wakeboarding is done just by rotating cables above the pools. If you dare to experience some real-life action, visit Pattaya or Phuket and enjoy wakeboarding in the vast seas of Thailand. You can also experience the electric wakes on the beach which is a unique adventure in itself. Practice your luck to balance perfectly on the tides before they swallow you in for a plunge.
Location: 58 ??? 3 Nong Pla Lai, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
6. Flight of the Gibbon : Ziplining from one treetop to the next feels like a bird crossing through the wild. You will get to enjoy multi-day tours for ziplining, trekking, and other Jungle Adventure Sports in Thailand for their guests. The dense green forest here is an escape from the city rush. All you have to do is to take your clothes with you and leave your spirit free in these recreational hubs. You can also opt for the level of height you want to do ziplining on according to your comfort.
Location: 106 Village, No.3, Huai Kaeo, Mae On District, Chiang Mai 50130, Thailand
Best Offers Only On: Flight Of The Gibbon Chiang Mai
7. Skydiving : If you want to take this to the whole next level, Dive from 10,000 feet above the ground with just your pumping heart and a parachute. The options can be found in every major city including Bangkok and Pattaya. Watching Thailand while jumping from the sky is something every adventure sport lover would wish to try at least once in his life.
Location: Thai Sky Adventures - Skydive, Pattaya, Thailand, Sriracha, Pattaya, Chon Buri 20230, Thailand
Timing: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
8. Surfing : If you visit Thailand then it becomes an unspoken ritual to go for a surfing ride at least once during your stay. The turquoise waters and the shiny beaches of Thailand are huge attractions for surfers visiting Thailand. The waves in the sea in Thailand are enough to entertain every surfer. You can enjoy a decent ride on Nai Harn, Khao Lak north of Phuket, Kalim, and Kata. If you want a perfect Wave experience for enjoying some of the thrilling adventure sports in Thailand, you can try the wave pools specially built to provide exotic Surfing in Phuket.
Location: 108/3 Srisoonthorn Rd, ???? cherngtalay, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Timing: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Click Here To Book: Surfing In Phuket
9. Mountain Biking: One of the best ways to explore the real hidden beauty of Thailand is Mountain Biking. It is a pleasant nature retreat to short trails through the hills and forests. Chiang Mai is a perfect biking destination for enthusiasts. The biking trails in Chiang Mai are full of adventure, peace, and nature. A long ride through the countryside and lakes rejuvenate the mind and body from the rush of the city. Although Chiang Mai is most trusted for mountain biking in Thailand, you can go for a bike ride anywhere in the country. All you need to do is to research and decide a suitable route for your journey.
Location: 92, 1-2 Sridonchai Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Timing: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
10. Bungy Jumping : Now is the time to leave everything above and jump in the serenity of Thailand. Yes, We are talking about the Bungy Jumping experience in Thailand. You can either jump alone or can take your partner along with you. The most famous is The Pattaya Bungy Jump where highly experienced jump masters will guide you in doing a safe Bungy jump. The heights of the jumps go up to 60 meters. The chill you get down the spine while the free fall seems totally worth it when you watch your jump on the big screen afterward.
Location: 380 105 ??? 9 Muang Pattaya, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Timing: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Click Here To Book: Bungy Jumping In Pattaya
Suggested Read: Places to Visit in Thailand with Friends