Best Selling Family Packages in India
About the Destination
Nestled on the country’s western coast, Goa forms the smallest state of India. This beautiful destination is known popularly for its rich Portuguese heritage, delectable seafood, pristine beaches, and crazy nightlife. The state’s capital city, Panjim lies at the center and is conveniently connected to the remaining parts of the world by international flights, trains, and buses, making tourism nurture and grow in the state of Goa. Millions of national and international tourists visit this enchanting place throughout the year with the best Family holiday packages in Goa.
Flaunting a long coastline extending over a length of more than 100 kilometers, the coastal state of Goa is packed with a plethora of propelling beaches that can be explored with the traveler-friendly Goa tour packages for family. The North Goa beaches of Calangute, Baga, Arambol, and Anjuna have received much popularity all over the world and are known for their colorful beach shacks, bustling nightlife culture, and exhilarating water sports. These hyperactive beaches are mostly frequented by the adrenaline junkies and party animals. The South Goa beaches of Palolem and Agonda are calmer and quieter and are popular among the peace and solitude seekers.
Once served as a Portuguese colony, the state of Goa is home to a number of impressive architectural wonders from the ancient colonial period, which can be discovered with the Goa packages for families. One can find a myriad of old bungalows and cathedrals that showcase the traditional Portuguese architectural designs. Such engineering designs can be witnessed in structures like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Church of St. Francis of Assisi, and Terekhol Fort. The locals of Goa are very friendly and accomodating, which makes this travel destination quite safe and comfortable for tourists, including solo travelers and families.
About the Goa Family Tour Package:
- Explore the unparalleled charm of Goa with the well-curated Family holiday packages in Goa.
- The itinerary of this amazing package will let you discover the top tourist destinations of South and North Goa and offer you the chance to indulge in a plethora of fun-filled and exhilarating activities.
- As you tour through the streets of the state with our Goa packages for family, you will witness many iconic structures of the Colonial era including the Se Cathedral and the Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- You will also be allowed to relish the authentic Goan seafood and experience adrenaline-pumping water activities on the various beaches of the state.
- The Goa tour packages for family will also offer you an ample amount of time to enjoy leisure time with your family, shopping and experiencing the enthralling nightlife of the place.
- Not to forget, our Family holiday packages in Goa will even offer you the best accommodation facility and hassle-free transfer services.
That said, Kerala is not limited to just these things and extends to offer much more including exquisite wildlife spots, serene backwaters, ancient monuments, tranquil yoga hubs, and healing Ayurvedic retreats, all of which can be experienced with the Kerala tour packages for family. All these marvelous elements lure all kinds of travelers to the state, irrespective of their travel moods and desires.
About the Kerala Tour Package for Family:
- As per the Kerala packages for family, your Kerala holidays with your loved ones will begin with a beautiful road trip to Munnar from Kochi that will let you relish photogenic sceneries, well-manicured tea gardens, the Valara Waterfalls, and the Cheeyappara Waterfalls on your way.
- This will be followed by an enjoyable local sightseeing tour of Munnar that will allow you to pay a visit to the major attractions of this stunning destination including Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Tea Museum, and Eravikulam National Park.
- As you progress with the trip, you will gear up for Thekkady where you will get to enjoy a thrilling jungle safari at the Periyar National Park. Later on your Kerala tour, you will head to Alleppey. Spend an amazing day in your houseboat, floating slowly on the serene backwaters.
- You will then get back to Kochi, where you will conclude the trip after enjoying a sightseeing tour of the metropolis city with your family, visiting Marine Drive, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, and Jewish Synagogue.
About the Destination
Manali is a popular summer resort settled in the footfalls of the Himalayas in Himachal Pradesh. The place is popular among domestic and international tourists as it delivers the best of the stunning mountainous views, ancient temples, breathtaking landscapes and adventurous activities. You too can get a glimpse of all this with the Manali tour packages for family.
Besides Manali, Himachal Pradesh still has many beautiful locations like Solang Valley which is a verdant piece of land situated on the way to Rohtang and attracts many adventures as it offers a selection of thrilling activities in the most beautiful setting. Another such place is Manikaran - a small pilgrimage town settled on the Parvati Valley near the Parvati River in Kullu.
Moreover, one cannot miss out on Shimla which is a summer resort town enveloped by the mighty Himalayan mountain peaks, there are many attractions dating back to the Colonial era that would interest you as well as.
Thus, plan yourself a holiday with Manali family packages and get plenty of opportunities to explore the towns and the many attractions, little hippie villages, jazzy streets, and trekking trails that would make your family time on this trip much more fun.
About Manali Tour Package For Family
- The Manali tour packages for family is a five-day trip that would take you around mesmerizing valleys of Himachal Pradesh.
- The trip will start-off in Manali where you would spend 3 days at complete ease in comfortable accommodations. During your stay in Manali, on Day 1 you and your family would be visiting the Mall Road for some shopping and eating out.
- While on Day 2 you would go for sightseeing of the best attractions which includes the ancient Hadimba Devi Temple, the snow-covered surroundings here are breathtaking. The next stop in the Manali family trip packages is the Tibetan Monastery, you can shop for local handicrafts from the several shops covering the area.
- On Day 3 of the Manali family trip package, you would set out for Solang Valley, offering breathtaking vistas of majestic mountains, topped with snow and glistening glaciers. Here you can enjoy skiing during the winters and horse riding, yak riding, paragliding, cable car ride and zorbing during the summer season.
- Day 4 of the Manali tour package for family will be dedicated to Manikaran and Shimla. Starting with Manikaran, a pilgrimage centre for Hindus and Sikhs. You will spend some time at World’s hottest Sulphur Spring Waters and Parvati River. Visit the Himalayan National Park at Kufri where you may choose to ride yaks and horses.
- Day 5 of your trip, you will be taken to the Himalayan National Park at Kufri and the other attractions in Shimla like ViceRegal Lodge - a typical Scottish castle with walnut wood ceiling and Burma teak which provides you with wonderful panoramic views over the region.
- Later in the evening depart from Manali in a Volvo.
About the Destination:
Shimla Tour Packages for Family is specially designed to take you through the majestic peaks, lush green vistas, and offer you a once in a lifetime experience. Shimla is one of the most loved hill stations in North India because of its location in the midst of beautiful hills and mystical woods. Shimla is very popular for its old charm with the gorgeous architecture of the colonial era, pedestrian-friendly roads and attractive basilicas.
The pleasant climatic condition of this hill station makes it one of the most visited hill stations in India. There is a lot to explore and get spoiled for the tourists and adventure seekers respectively in the Shimla holiday package for the family. A number of small townships, which offer amazing sightseeing opportunities to the visitors, also surround Shimla. You can spend time visiting the famous temples, overlooking lush nature panoramic views, going on walking tours, and shopping at the famous mall road.
About the Shimla Tour Packages For Family:
Shimla Tour Packages for Family lets you make the most of your stay in Shimla by offering you a well-curated package. You will be provided accommodation for 2 nights in the city with daily breakfast. The package would take you through some of the most beautiful places for sightseeing by private cabs. You will be taking the famous toy train ride with your family members to visit some of the attractions in Shimla. If you love adventure sports then Shimla has a lot of offbeat activities to offer starting from Skiing to Skating down the snow-clad peaks.
In the evening hours, you can relish shopping souvenirs from the local markets to make the trip memorable all through your life. You will be assisted by the representatives all the time in the course of the trip. They will help you know the place better by offering guided tours. You can just enjoy your days at the hills of Shimla on a Shimla holiday package for the family without worrying about anything. You will get 24X7 travel assistance from our team starting from paying all the applicable taxes, parking charges, driver allowances, pickup and drop-offs as well.
About the Destination:
Ooty, 'the queen of hill-stations' is a crowned jewel of the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This exquisite place lets you go on a journey through the lush landscapes, hilly terrains and picturesque sceneries. Thus, you and your loved ones can enjoy the best of sights in this hilly-town with the Ooty tour package for Family. Explore the city's culture, heritage and vibe by going on a sightseeing trip.
Further, with the Ooty packages for Family one can explore the extraordinary Nilgiri hills of the affluent Western Ghats that encircle Ooty and add charm to its naturalness. As well as, some of the most alluring locations like the Ooty and Avalanche lakes, Doddabetta Peak and Dolphin's Nose viewpoint that offer the best views of Ooty and an unmatched experience that will stay with you even after the vacation ends.
About the Ooty Tour Package for Family:
- The Ooty tour packages for family will start with your arrival at the airport/railway-station/bus-stand in Bangalore or Coimbatore. From there you will be picked-up by our representative and drive to Ooty in a comfortable four-wheeler at the beautiful hill-station. You will be checking-in a hotel and then you can relax for a while. Later in the day, you will head out for shopping at the local market and streets. Then return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next morning, the first lap of sightseeing will begin where you will visit places - Ooty lake, Mudumalai National Park, Wax World and Deer Park. At the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day you will go on the second lap of sightseeing with the Ooty packages for Family and visit places - Sim's Park, Lamb's Rock, Dolphin's Nose, Ketti Valley, Doddabetta Peak and a Tea Factory.
- On the last day of the Ooty family tour packages, you will check out from the hotel after breakfast and take on the road to travel to Mysore.
- During the day, you will visit places like Mysore Palace and Brindavan Garden before concluding the trip with departures to the airport/railway-station/bus-station in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
- Port Blair
About the Andaman Family Tour Package:
The Andamans are a fantastic holiday destination for families. They provide a unique opportunity to bond with each other and create special long-lasting memories full of adventure. A specially curated family holiday tour package of Andaman is a great way to comprehensively enjoy your vacation, and this Andaman family tour package does just that. The tours in this package have been thoughtfully put together keeping in mind the activities that will make for the best family enjoyment in Andaman.
The package lasts for 5 nights and 6 days and covers popular destinations in Andaman including Port Blair, Havelock island, Neil Island, and more. You get the opportunity to enjoy the marvellous sights and sounds of these places via visits to their most popular attractions. From the Cellular Jail to the Elephant Beach, we’ve got you covered. This Andaman family tour package will definitely leave you with the best of memories.
Hyderabad tour package for family will let you witness the harmonious existence of the city’s contracting worlds by letting you tour through the exemplary destinations of the rustic environment as well as the modern age. The tour will begin with your arrival at Railway Station / Bus Station from where our representative will pick you up and get you transferred to the hotel. After spending some time relaxing then you will go for a sightseeing tour of the place.
In accordance with your Hyderabad package for family, you will enjoy an amazing sightseeing tour, discovering some modern attractions of the place with your loved ones. On this day, you will pay a visit to the Snow World, Birla Planetarium, Birla Mandir - a pure white marble shrine dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Birla Science Museum, NTR Gardens, Lumbini Park, and Necklace Road.
On day 2, you will head to the ever-charming Ramoji Film city for a fun-filled day outing with your family. Filled with a number of film shooting sets like Hollywood signage, airport, London Street, laboratory, Japanese Gardens, and hospital, this 2000 acres studio will offer you the chance to understand the film industry’s convoluted workings to come up with entertaining cinemas.
On day 3 of your Hyderabad tour package for family, you will proceed on your last sightseeing tour in the city and visit the stunning attractions of the Old City. You will tour through the finest historical wonders of the rustic world of Hyderabad including Golconda Fort - known for its brilliant strategic architecture, Qutub Shahi Tombs, Salar Jung Museum - exhibits a vast collection of manuscripts, fine arts, sculptures, and artifacts from Asia and Europe, Mecca Masjid, Charminar - constructed in 1591 by Sultan Mohammad Quil Qutub Shah, Laad Bazaar, and Chowmahalla Palace.
On day 4, you will wrap up your Hyderabad tour with family and head on your journey back home with a promise to return back to this royal city soon again.
About the Destination:
Darjeeling is the queen of hills. A beautiful hill station famous for its far stretched tea plantations, rich culture, the famous toy train, evergreen forests and the breath-taking view of India’s largest peak, the Kangchenjunga. Darjeeling is an ideal destination for a perfect holiday. The Darjeeling tour package for Family will take you to all the gems that this town has to offer.
Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim, situated at an altitude of 5410 ft is a must visit place in the north east. Gangtok is well known for its deep rooted buddhist culture, kind people, distinct cuisine and the most scenic views. Gangtok is the center of tourism in Sikkim, with its natural beauty and divine monasteries..
Pelling is a beautiful hill station, most of its territory is untouched which gives a golden chance to the travelers to explore the serene hideouts of nature. Pelling is known for its waterfalls, natural beauty, historical ruins and a panoramic view of Himalaya and the Kanchenjunga peak.
About the Darjeeling Family Holiday Package:
- This Darjeeling family holiday package will begin with your arrival at Bagdogra from where you will be heading to Gangtok. The Darjeeling tour package for family is a 7 day tour of Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling which includes transportation, stay and activities.
- A two day stay in Gangtok where you will visit Tsongmo lake, Brahminy lake, Kyongnosla, baba mandir. You can go shopping at M.G Marg or experience bird watching.
- On day 3 you will travel to Pelling via Ravangla, visit the Buddha park on your way. Darjeeling tour package for family welcomes you to Pelling where you will visit popular places like Rimbi Falls, Kanchenjunga falls, Khecheopalri Lake (a sacred lake and a pilgrimage center for all faiths).
- Stay in Pelling for 2 days and enjoy the enchanting view of Kanchenjunga peak and then head to Darjeeling on day 5. A beautiful hill station where you will get a chance to experience various activities and enjoy a two day stay in Darjeeling.
- In Darjeeling, you will explore places like the famous Tiger hill, Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre, Tensing Rock, and Japanese Temple.
- After which you can head back to Bagdogra as your Darjeeling family holiday package comes to an end on day 7.
About the Destination-
The smallest state on the western coast of India, Goa is an amazing holiday destination with it's brilliant beaches, ancient and modern heritages, and scrumptious seafood. Sandy beaches, quaint little villages, warm sunsets, and a cozy atmosphere are few things embracing the elegance of this tourist state. Family holiday packages in Goa with flight lets you enjoy this pocket-sized paradise to its fullest.
Our cheap family holiday packages in Goa with flight is loaded with excursions to palm-fringed beaches and various spice gardens sprawling across the state. The state is also popular for its water adventures such as wakeboarding, snorkeling, scuba diving, and kayaking. From seafood to Goa’s exotic nightlife, our family holiday packages in Goa with airfare promise you in satiating all your holiday temptations with great chaos. There are elegant cafes, trendy bars, clubs and beach shacks that twinkles in the dark to embrace the late night celebrations.
About the Family Holiday Packages in Goa with Flight:
- Family holiday packages in Goa with airfare is a 6 night and 7 days tour to be enjoyed with your family. Family holiday packages in Goa with flight is the perfect way of exploring the palm-fringed beaches, spice plantations, and the water activities which blend to make Goa a must to explore tourist destination in the country.
- After acclimatizing yourself for the first day with the tranquil atmosphere of Goa, our cheap family holiday packages in Goa with flight includes a North Goa sightseeing tour on the second day. Aguada Fort, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, and Anjuna Beach are some of the tourist spots reserved for the second day.
- On the third day, South Goa excursion will be more of a religious delight for all the spiritual people where you have places like Shri Mangesh Temple, Shri Shantadurga Temple, Se Cathedral, and Basilica of Bom Jesus listed on the itinerary of our cheap family holiday packages in Goa with a flight.
- Activities such as paragliding, jet skiing, speed boat riding, and bumper riding are all part of your holiday package. On your way to the Grand Island on day 5, watch the dolphin swim and dance to the tunes of the water waves.
- The packages will also be covering an excursion to Dudhsagar Waterfalls and aromatic spice plantations on the sixth day.
Note: Flight is not included in the package, To get the flight fare details please drop an enquiry.
On Day 1 of your family holiday package from Ahmedabad you will arrival at the airport/railway-station/bus-stand in Mumbai or Pune from there our representative will get you to Mahabaleshwar.
Mahabaleshwar is a hilly township settled in the forested Western Ghats. At arrival you will be checked-into a hotel, after which the rest for the while and later you will begin the sightseeing tour by visiting the temples in Mahabaleshwar.
Mahabaleshwar Mandir - This is a 16th century Lord Shiva temple built by Chandrarao More in Hemadant architectural style.
Panchganga Temple - This temple is situated on the confluence of five rivers, Krishna, Venna, Savitri, Koyna and Gayatri.
Krishnabai or Krishna Devi - This temple was built in 1888 on a hilltop, overlooking the Krishna Valley. The structure houses a Shiva-linga and a statue of Lord Krishna.
After that, you will pay a visit to the stunning vantage points, namely - Arthur's Seat Point , Savitri Point, Bombay Point and Elphinstone Point.
On Day 2, you will restart the sightseeing tour of the most popular Mahabaleshwar tourist sites and visit the Lodwick Point. You will also travel to Venna Lake and Dam to enjoy the sights as well as water activities. Besides this, you will go around the Elephant's Head Point and Kate's Point to enjoy the views of the verdant valley, Lingmala Waterfalls, and Mapro Garden for strawberry picking.
On Day 3, you will proceed to Khandala- another astounding hill-station of the Western Ghats. Here you will spend the day by going sightseeing to - the Karla Caves - these are Buddhist caves with inscriptions carved on the walls. They date back to the 2nd and 5th century BC, Lion's Point, Tiger's Leap Point - this vantage point gets its name as the cliff looks like a leaping tiger, Bhushi Dam, Rajmachi Point and Duke's Nose Point.
On Day 4, you will complete the second and final round of Lonavala sightseeing by visiting - the Celebrity Wax Museum, Bhaja Caves - these are also centuries old Buddhist caves that have the religion's teachings engraved on the walls, Lohagarh Fort - perched on a hilltop at 1050 meters, this fort was built by Guru Govind Singh in 1564 CE to be used as a prison, and Pawna Lake.
By the end of a fun filled day, you will depart from Lonavala to the airport or railway-station in Mumbai/Pune to travel back to your homes.
- The tour will end with checking out from your stay and proceeding back to your home.
Jaipur gives the reflection of half a millennium of royal tales intertwined in its architecture, food, and music. The royal palaces, vibrant bazaars, and historic forts welcome the travelers to feel the bespoke royalty and grandeur that is spread here. And if you want to experience all this, then Jaipur tour package for Family can be an ideal option to feel the magic of this royal city.
Get ready to witness the Princely city of Jaipur like never before by booking Jaipur Holiday Package for Family that gives you a tour of the bustling lanes and majestic palaces of this city. The tour will begin as our representative will pick you from your hotel and will take you on tour to reveal the royal past of this city.
During the first day of the tour, you’ll discover the famous attractions of Jaipur like City Palace, Amber Fort, and Hawa Mahal, which are known for their splendid architecture and historical significance.
On the second day of the tour, you’ll visit Royal Gaitore, which was the resting place of Royal families. Following this, you’ll visit the museum of Albert Hall that showcases the rich heritage of Jaipur by displaying the royal jewelry and furniture. Later in the evening, you’ll proceed towards Chokhi Dhani, which represents the Rajasthani culture in the purest form. This traditional royal village will leave you awestruck with their traditional dance, cuisines, and music. In the night you’ll return to your hotel, and you’ll have an overnight stay.
On the third day, you’ll bid goodbye to Jaipur, and you’ll finally leave for your home.
Rewind to the era of mighty kings and Queens by visiting Jaipur that is cogeneration of the royal happenings and attractions. The beautiful palaces, historical monuments, and bustling shopping lanes are an absolute treat for the visitors. So explore the varied colors of this city by booking the Jaipur tour package for family for 2 days.
Start your trip by arriving at Jaipur from where our representative will transfer you to a hotel. Once you check-in, you’ll get ready for an enthralling tour of the city. The tour will start with a visit to Jantar Mantar that is an iconic collection of astronomical instruments.
You’ll then proceed to visit City Palace that depicts the richness of Indian history. After soaking into the grandeur of this place, you’ll visit Birla Temple and Govind Dev Ji Temple. In the evening you’ll return to your hotel, have your dinner and enjoy an overnight stay as included in Jaipur tour package for family for 2 days.
Start your second day of 2 days Jaipur package for family by having a lip-smacking breakfast and then checking out from the hotel to have a leisure trip of the city. On day two of your trip, you’ll visit the Hawa Mahal, which is a beautiful palace made out of pink and red sandstone. You’ll then visit Jal Mahal, which gives a scenic view of the Man Sagar Lake and Amber Fort that is a picturesque sight made with yellow and pink sandstone.
Once you’re done gasping at the beauty of these places, you’ll visit Albert Hall and Ram Niwas Garden that recite the tales of the unique history of this city. In the evening, your trip will finally come to an end, and our representative will transfer you to the Jaipur railway station/airport from where you’ll reach back to your hometown.
Maharashtra is considered to be the gateway to the heart of India. It is the third largest state in India and is known for some of its amazing hill stations located on the great western ghats. Mnahabaleshwar, Lonavala, and Khandala happen to be the most famous tourist destinations in Maharashtra that are visited by wanderlust travellers, holiday makers, family vacationers, and honeymoon couples all through the year.
The tour starts with your arrival at the airport or railway-station in Mumbai or Pune and gets escorted by our representative to Mahabaleshwar which is considered to be heaven for adventure seekers and nature lovers. You will be checking in to a hotel that has been pre booked for your stay.
You can spend some time in relaxation and then head out to visit Mahabaleshwar Mandir, Panch Ganga / Panchganga Temple, Krishnabai Temple / Krishna Devi Temple, Elphinstone Point, Savitri Point, Arthur Seat Point, and Bombay Point / Sunset Point.
On the second day of the family packages in Maharashtra, you will be visiting Lodwick Point, Venna Dam / Lake, Elephant's Head Point & Kate's Point, Lingmala Waterfall, and Mapro Garden. On the third day of the trip, you will be travelling to Lonavala, which is considered to be a place for honeymoon makers.
With bountiful natural beauty and pleasurable climatic conditions, this place is a true paradise. You will be visiting Karla Caves, Lions Point, Tiger's Leap / Tiger's Point, Bhushi Dam, Rajmachi Point, and Duke's Nose Point.
On the next day of the family holiday packages in Maharashtra, you will be sightseeing at Celebrity Wax Museum, Bhaja Caves, Lohagad Fort, and Pawna Lake and then heading back to Pune from where the trip had started.
On the last day of the family tour packages in Maharashtra, you will be departing back to your hometown. You will be assisted by our representatives for the transfer to the airport or railway station in Mumbai or Pune. This trip would definitely give you some of the most memorable and fun filled memories that you will cherish all through your life.
About the Mahabaleshwar Family Package:
- Surprise your family with a spontaneous holiday in the lush Sahyadri Hills and visit Mahabaleshwar, the most popular hill-station in Maharashtra. Either of these places exhibit unmatched views of the forested Western Ghats while also offering a plethora of enchanting tourist sites drenched in rich naturalness.
- Day 1, the Mahabaleshwar family package will commence with our representative making airport or railway-station pick-ups from either Mumbai or Pune.
- After a comfortable car-ride you would arrive and get checked-into a hotel in Mahabaleshwar - a quaint town situated at an elevation of 1353 meters, scattered with spectacular gushing streams and falls, vantage points and it's prized possession of strawberry farms. After some relaxation you will visit some places like
Arthur Seat Point - A fascinating view point offering spectacular glimpses of Savitri River and Tiger’s Spring
Elphinstone Point - One among the loftiest view points in the town
Panch Ganga Temple - A 13th century shrine perched at the meeting point of 5 rivers
Krishnabai Temple - A 19th century Hindu shrine nestled atop a hillock.
- On day 2, after the scrumptious breakfast. Head out to cover the remaining places like
Kate’s Point - An amazing viewpoint overlooking the serene Krishna Valley
Elephant’s Head Point - Known for its unique rock formations that resemble an elephant’s truck
Lingmala Falls - A spellbinding 500 feet high waterfall
Mapro Garden - known for its production of fresh and delectable strawberries.
Venna Lake - A scenic artificial lake known for its boat rides and delicious street food stalls
- Day 3, after breakfast you would head out to Pratapgarh Fort - also called 'valour fort', it was built in 1656 under the Maratha kingdom and has a significant war history attracted to it. The day would be spent strolling around the pond, chambers and galleries of the fort learning about the bygone era.
- In the evening you would be taken to the nearby area for shopping for trinkets and memoirs.
- Day 4, this is the end of the trip where you would be checking-out from the hotel after having breakfast to be dropped-off at the airport or railway-station in Pune or Mumbai
About the Nainital:
The Nainital family package takes you close to some of the gorgeous mountain ranges and stunning valleys of North India. It is considered to be the gem of the Indian State, Uttarakhand. This charming hill station sits atop the Kumaon Ranges in the Himalayas at an elevation of about 1938 metres above the sea level.
Nainital is not only home to some of the heritage colonial structures but also it is a perfect getaway for people living in Delhi and other nearby states. With a pleasant climate all through the year, this place is usually on the list of wanderlust travellers, adventure seekers, and nature lovers. In the course of the Nainital tour package for family, you should not miss out on visiting the famous shopping markets such as Mall road and tibetain market to get local produce and woollen materials. Nainital is also known for adventure rides, like the most cherished ropeway ride in which you will be able to soak in all the magnificent beauty of the snow clad mountain peaks.
About the Nainital Family Package:
- Nainital family package will start right from the day one when you will reach Delhi airport/railway-station and from there you will be picked by our representative which will drive you to Nainital where you will check in the hotel in the afternoon after reaching.
- After reaching Nainital, you can freshen up at the hotel and head out for some sightseeing activities. The Nainital tour package for family will let you carry out a sightseeing excursion and will be visiting Khurpatal Views, Mall Road, Naini Lake, and Bara Patthar, Eco Cave Garden on Day 2.
- Mall Road happens to be one of the most loved places for shopaholics who can get a wide range of woollen and handicraft products. You will also be taken to Ranikhet on Day 3 for sightseeing at the local hills and natural landscapes. You can experience the picturesque and expansive golf course, sprawling fruit orchard, ancient temple, and serene town with magnificent architectures.
- Then you will be visiting Jim Corbett on Day 4, where you will be relishing the magnificent beauty of Nature, Corbett Museum, Corbett Falls, and Garjia Temple. If you wish you can try out various adventure activities in the course of your stay at Jim Corbett like Nature Trek, Elephant Safari, River Rafting, Rock Climbing, and Mountain Biking.
- On day 5 The Nainital holiday package for family will take you on an early morning safari to the Jim Corbett National Park and after this you will check out, as you’ll be boarding your ride back to Delhi.
Along with that, the other places that would leave you bewitched during the family trip to Pondicherry are the French War Memorial, Aurobindo Ashram, and local streets with intriguing architecture that would bring out the photographer in you and make you capture the best time of your vacation.
- On day 3, the family trip to Pondicherry will end with your departure from the hotel in the morning. You will be dropped off at the nearest airport/railway station for a safe return to your homes.
- Known as the land of glorious tales, vibrant culture, brave men, warm hospitality, and brilliant architecture, Rajasthan welcomes tourists from across the globe with its famous tagline “Padharo Mhare Desh”. The Indian state of Rajasthan pledges to impress its every visitor with its majestic forts, lavish palaces, golden sand dunes, vibrant dance form, spicy food, and exhilarating camel rides.
- The Rajasthan family tour package is crafted to let you explore the best kept treasures of this flamboyant destination such as Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer.
- As per the Rajasthan tour package for family, your tour will begin from the capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Known as the “Pink City”, this place will show you a unique side of the state that manifests the perfect amalgamation of the new and the old. You will enjoy a fun-filled city sightseeing tour to City Palace - a majestic regal palace showcasing a beautiful amalgamation of Rajput and Mughal architecture; Hawa Mahal - known for its mesh of tiny windows that let in cool breeze to the palace; and Jantar Mantar - the world’s biggest stone space observatory, on your first day here.
- On the second day of your Rajasthan tour with family, you will continue your local sightseeing tour in Jaipur and cover the Amer Fort - known for its masterpiece architecture; and Albert Hall Museum - the state’s oldest museum. The rest of the day is all yours to enjoy leisure time with your loved ones.
- The third day will take you on a road trip to the most traditional city of Rajasthan, Jodhpur. Known as the “Sun City”, this place will impress you with its flamboyant shopping streets, pristine lakes, old temples, delicious snacks and sweets, and picturesque blue houses. Once you reach here, you will enjoy a sightseeing tour to the Mehrangarh Fort - one of India’s largest forts and the Jaswant Thada - the most brilliantly engineered cenotaph of Rajasthan.
- On the fourth day of your tour to Rajasthan with family, you will gear up for your trip to “The Golden City”, Jaisalmer. This colorful town will lure you with its beautiful handicrafts, yellow sandstone castles, golden dunes, and tranquil came rides. On your first evening at Jaisalmer, you will enjoy a visit to the popular Umaid Bhawan Palace before winding up for the night.
- The fifth day will let you enjoy a more fun-filled sightseeing tour, as you visit Nathmal ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, and Sam Sand Dunes. You will also get a chance to experience camel safari and night camping in the evening.
- On the sixth day of the Rajasthan family tour package, you will head back to Jodhpur, where you will enjoy a joyous local sightseeing tour to Mandore Garden and Osian. You will spend the rest of the day at leisure with your near and dear ones.
- The seventh day will conclude your Rajasthan trip and will be transferred to Jaipur, from where you will proceed on your onward journey back home.
As your trip starts you will reach Bangalore, then you will visit famous places in Bangalore. These family holiday packages in south India will offer you a chance to marvel at the beauty and architecture of places like ISKCON Temple, Cubbon Park, Lal Bagh Gardens, Bull Temple, Jama Masjid and Kempegowda Fort.
The second day of the trip will offer you a chance to traverse the beautiful roads taking you to Mysore from Bangalore. The remaining day can be spent either by resting for a while or visiting the local markets for a shopping spree like Krishnaraja Circle, Sayyaji Rao Road, Devaraja Road, Dhanvantri Road and Ashoka Road.
The third day will be spent enjoying the best of Mysore. Some significant places of interest in Mysore include The Mysore Palace, Railway Museum, Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery, Lalitha Mahal Palace, Mysore Zoo, St. Philomena’s Cathedral, Chamundi Hills and Brindavan Gardens.
As you proceed towards the fourth day, you will get to reach the queen of the hills - Ooty. The day will be spent resting in your cozy stay while having some blissful family time.
Day five of the trip will take you to the beautiful places of Ooty, including major sites such as The Ooty lake, Botanical Garden, Doddabetta Peak and Ooty Rose Garden. At these places, you will get a chance to enjoy a session of boating and travelling on a toy train.
Day six of the trip will start by taking a new drive to the hills of Munnar. Here you will get a chance to experience everything related to tea, be it the walks in tea gardens or watching the processing of leaves.
On the 8th day, post breakfast drive to Alleppey, No trip to the Southern part of India is complete without spending a night in the scenic backwaters of Appelley in a houseboat. Also admire the villagers lifestyle and local livelihood activities from your boat.
The 9th day of the journey will take you to Cochin, famous for landmarks like Jew town, Paradesi Synagogue and Mattancherry Palace. You will also get a chance to enjoy a fun-filled boat ride at Wellington island. While boat ride admire Cochin beaches and backwaters.
The trip will end on the tenth day when you will leave from Cochin and reach back to your homes carrying loads of memories with you.
Best Spiritual Family Packages in India
- The fourth day of the trip will take you to Gangotri, the birthplace of River Ganga. Admire the view of Ganga flowing in full force and experience the serenity while sitting along its banks. Marvel at this giant white granite temple offering a beautiful sight to behold. Offer prayers and listen to the holy hymns and aartis being played as you lead towards seeking the blessings.
- The fifth day of the tour will start by checking out from Uttarkashi and getting transferred to Guptkashi. A glance at the mesmerizing sight of Baghirathi and Alakhnanda coming together at Devprayag. After reaching Guptkashi, attend a blissful prayer at Ardhnarishwar Temple - a temple dedicated to the half-male and half-female form of Lord Shiva.
- The sixth day will start as you travel towards Gaurikund, which is believed to be the place where Lord Shiva expressed his love for Goddess Parvati. There is a small pool of hot water, which originated naturally and stays warm all year round.
- From Gaurikund, you will ascend towards Kedarnath and will get a chance to marvel at the beauty of Kedarnath Temple located amidst the snow-capped Himalayas. Praise the mighty Lord Shiva as you enter the temple and experience pure haven while listening to the ringing bells and holy prayers being offered.
- The seventh day of the trip will be spent traveling from Kedarnath to Gaurikund and Gaurikund to Guptkashi.
- The eighth day will start by traveling towards Badrinath and reaching your comfy stay. This whole town will shower you with the blessings of Lord Vishnu. Do not forget to marvel at the holy confluence of River Alaknanda and River Mandakini. Enjoy some quaint and spiritual time here before leaving for your stay.
-The ninth day of the trip will be spent in the Badrinath temple where the Morning and Evening aartis will offer some blissful sights. Enjoy the pony rides as you lead towards the temple and admire the beauty it has to offer. Get a chance to soak in the holy waters of hot springs, known as Tapt Kund.
- The last day of the trip will take you back to Haridwar from where you can leave back to your homes carrying millions of memories.
- Tirupati 2 days package from Chennai is a tour of the holy land of Tirumala near Tirupati town.
- 2 day trip to Tirupati from Chennai includes Transportation, accommodation and pickup and drop and Temple visits in Tirupati,also called the spiritual Capital of Andhra Pradesh.
- Start your travel to Tirupati via car from Chennai. After reaching Tirupati you can head out to visit the Vellore temple and have an overnight stay in Tirupati.
- On day 2, you will be visiting the Tirupati temple and then visit other historic temples like Padmavathi Temple, Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple at Srinivasa Mangapuram. Head to Kapil Theertham located at the end of the gorgeous waterfalls of Tirumala
- On the same day, after the sightseeing you will leave for Chennai after enjoying a peaceful and heart-touching temple darshan tour in Tirupati.
- Shirdi tour package from Bangalore is a 4 day 3 night tour of Shirdi, which includes accommodation, meals, transportation, and temple visit.
- Start your Shirdi package from Bangalore by reaching Mumbai/Pune/Aurangabad airport or railway station. Upon arrival, travel to Shirdi and visit Shani Shingnapur temple.
- On the second day, visit Saibaba Temple , Dwarkamai, Chavdi, Khandoba Temple, Maruti Temple, Nand deep, Sai Museum all situated in close proximity to each other and return back to Shirdi.
- On the third day, we will drive to Nashik and visit Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple and proceed to Mukthidham. We will visit Panchavati, Kalaram Temple, Goraram Temple, Seetha Guha, Chandramulishwara Mandir, Kapaleswar Temple and Godavari Ghat. After temple visits, head back to Shirdi.
- On the last day, you will be dropped off at Mumbai/Pune/Aurangabad railway station or Airport for your return journey.
Here is the Temple's Daily Schedule:
04.00 - Temple Door Open
04.15 - Bhupali
04.30 - Kakad Aarti
05.00 - Bhajan
05.05 - Shahi Snan (Holy Bath) Saibaba
05.35 - Aarti
09.00 - Abhishek (Pooja)
11.30 - Dhuni Pooja
12.00 - Aarti
16.00 - Pothi
17.30 - Dhoop Aarti
20.30 - Bhajans
22.30 - Shej Aarti
23.15 - Temple Doors closed
- Lying in Uttar Pradesh, Vrindavan and Mathura are generally considered to be twin cities and visited together. Known as the birthplace of Lord Krishna, Mathura is a quaint town packed with temples dating back to different ages. The place receives a heavy influx of devotees from across the world, especially during Holi and Janmashtami
- Lying on the banks of River Yamuna, Vrindavan is known as the childhood abode of Lord Krishna. The exuberant atmosphere of this town is believed to be symbolic of the benevolent and playful nature of the Hindu God, Krishna.
- According to your Mathura Vrindavan sightseeing package, your Mathura Vrindavan trip will start as soon as you reach Mathura from Delhi. On the first day of your Mathura Vrindavan Tour, you will visit the popular sacred attractions of the city of Mathura, including Vishram Ghat, Dwarkadhish Temple - the largest, oldest and most popular temples in Mathura dedicated to Lord Krishna, Mathura Museum - exhibits artifacts found in the archaeological excavations in and around Mathura, Sri Janmabhoomi Temple, and Birla Temple - known for its stunning architecture coupled with impressive paintings and carvings.
- On the second day of your Mathura Vrindavan Tour, you will head to Vrindavan, where you will visit Pagal Baba Temple, Sri Ranganatha Temple, Govind Dev Temple - constructed by Raja Man Singh in 1590, Radha Ramana Temple, Bankey Bihari Temple - the most popular temples of Vrindavan dedicated to Lord Krishna, and ISKON Temple - a majestic white marble shrine dedicated to Lord Krishna-Balaram Later, you will travel back to Mathura in the evening.
- On the third day, you will conclude your Mathura Vrindavan trip and proceed on your onward journey back to Delhi.
Once the sightseeing is done here, the Chennai to Mahabalipuram package will take you to Covelong beach, where after some fun you can indulge in local foods and seaside activities.
Go on a soul-cleansing trip to the most auspicious and sacred pilgrimage with Thrillophilia's Badrinath Kedarnath tour package by Helicopter. On this trip you will be traveling to places like Dehradun, Guptkashi, Gaurikund, Kedarnath, Badrinath and Devprayag.
Day 1 of the Badrinath Kedarnath yatra by helicopter, you will arrive in Dehradun and get transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure.
Day 2, you will wake up early and board the helicopter from Sahastradhara in Dehradun to travel to Guptkashi. Along the way you will get to enjoy the views of the Ganges, the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi river at Devprayag, Rudraprayag and Ukhimath. After reaching here, you will get checked-into a hotel and freshen-up. Later, you will be taken to the ArdhNarishwar Temple.
Day 3, you will leave early in the morning to visit the Kedarnath temple for a proper tour and Darshan. Your journey will commence from Gaurikund - this is believed to be the residing place of Goddess Gauri. You will go on a 16km hike to reach the Kedarnath temple. Alternatively, you can rent ponies to complete the journey.
Throughout the way you will be accompanied by mesmerizing views of the valley and mountains. After completing the prayer procession, touring and darshan at Kedarnath, you will make a return trudge to Gaurikund. Later, get transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4, you will set forth to Badrinath - one of the four dhams considered to be a significant Hindu pilgrimage. You will drive along the Alaknanda river and stop over at Baniyakund to capture the views of the Chandrashila mountain peak. You will continue the journey through Joshimath, Govindghat and Hanuman Chatti. Upon reaching Badrinath, you will get checked-into a hotel where you can rest for a while. In the evening, you will be visiting the prayer processions and gathering at the Badrinath Temple. At the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5, you will have an early morning visit to the temple for the arti. The rising sun amid the mountains will be an added bonus. Next, you will leave for Devprayag while making a pit-stop at Joshimath to absorb the scenic views of snow-clad mountains. You will also witness sightseeing places like Karanprayag, Nand Prayag, and the confluence of the river which slowly forms Ganga. Later you will arrive in Devprayag where you will get checked into a hotel. Here, you can sit beside the starting point of the holy river Ganges.
Day 6, your Badrinath Kedarnath tour package by Helicopter vacation will come to an end as you depart for Dehradun and later for your journey back home.
Home to countless Hindu temples and religious sites, the Northern part of India is home to exclusive history and beautiful sceneries. Famous for many beautiful temples, Varanasi is home to the mighty Ghats of Ganges, showcasing the beauty of this gushing river.
The first day of Kasi tour package from Chennai will start by reaching Varanasi from Chennai and checking in your comfy stay. Located on the left banks of Ganga, this divine town is home to many beautiful temples and ghats showcasing the majestic Ganges.
All significant tourist places like Kashi Vishwanath Temple - A temple of 12 Jyotirlingas, Annapurna Devi Mandir - having an idol of Goddess Parvati holding a bowl full of food which she gave to Lord Shiva, Manikarnika Ghat - the holiest Ghat in Varanasi, Shri Kashi Vishalakshi Devi Temple - built in South Indian architecture style and Dashashwamedh Ghat - exhibiting the lights of twinkling diyas floating in the holy Ganges. The first day of Kasi tour package from Chennai will end as you head towards your rooms for an overnight stay.
The second day of this tour will be dedicated to the holy city of Varanasi too. All major tourist attractions like Birla Temple, Bharat Kala Bhavan, Sankat Mochan Hanuman Mandir, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Durga Temple and Assi Ghat will be covered on this day. If the time permits, the kasi trip package from chennai will also offer you a chance to pray at the mighty ghats and seel blessing of the flowing Ganges. The day will end as you relish on some local delicacies, followed by reaching back to your comfy stay.
Last day of this trip will take you to two prominent locations, one being the Ramnagar Fort and the other will be Sarnath. Half of the day will be spent around these two places while clicking beautiful pictures and marvelling at the scenic beauty. The day will end as you travel back to Chennai from Varanasi.
- Become a part of the ultimate religious trip to two of the four Dhams - Kedarnath and Badrinath with Thrillophilia's Badrinath Kedarnath tour. These places hold high regards to the Hindu pilgrims seeking 'Moksha' and serenity.
- Day 1 of the Badrinath Kedarnath tour package will begin with your arrivals in Rishikesh - a popular hill-station and learning center in Uttarakhand.
- After getting checked-into a hotel, you will have the rest of the day at your leisure or you can go out to visit famous places like Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula and Parmarth Niketan Ashram, followed by performing a blissful Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat and seeking blessings of the goddess.
- Day 2, you will hit the road to travel to Guptkashi and along the way enjoy the views of the Ganges, the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi river at Devprayag, Rudraprayag and Ukhimath.
- In the evening you will reach Guptkashi and get checked-into a hotel. Then, you will be taken to the ArdhNarishwar Temple to attend the evening prayer procession.
- Day 3, will consist of a full day trip to Kedarnath which will begin around 5 AM.
- You will be driven to Gaurikund - this is believed to be the residing place of Goddess Gauri. From here you will either have to hike or ride a pony for 16km to reach the Kedarnath temple. Along the way you will be accompanied by mesmerizing views of the valley and mountains.
- After reaching the temple you may participate in the prayer procession and darshan.
- Then start your return trudge to Gaurikund from where you will be transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 4, is reserved for your travel to Badrinath - one of the four dhams considered to be a significant Hindu pilgrimage. You will hit the road early and go on a drive along the Alaknanda River.
- You will also take a breather at Baniyakund and admire the views of the Chandrashila mountain peak. Then, you will complete the remaining journey through Joshimath, Govindghat and Hanuman Chatti.
- Once you reach Badrinath, you will get checked-into a hotel. In the evening, you will pay a visit to the Badrinath Temple and attend the prayer procession and gathering.
- Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 5, you will revisit the Badrinath temple to participate in the morning aarti around 4:30AM. and also enjoy the sunrise.
- Next up, you will continue the excursion by traveling to Devprayag. Enroute you will stop by Joshimath to catch a glimpse of the snow-clad mountains.
- Throughout the way, you will also halt at the sightseeing places like Karanprayag, Nand Prayag, and the confluence of the river which slowly forms Ganga.
- After reaching Devprayag, you will get checked-into a hotel and then head to the place where the holy river Ganges begins flowing.
- Day 6, your Badrinath Kedarnath tour will end as you travel back to Rishikesh and from there for your journey back home.
- Gangasagar, also known as “Sagardwip”, is an island located on the delta of Ganges. Offering a blissful sight of the confluence of the Bay of Bengal with the River Ganges, this place is a holy site for many pilgrims. Flowing through Gangotri, the Ganges next comes towards West Bengal to finally mix with the sea in the Bay of Bengal.
- Every year, thousands of people take Kolkata to Gangasagar tour package around the time of “Makar Sankranti” to take a dip in the holy water and offer prayers in the temples. Other times of the year, the crowd is comparatively less, thus making it easy for tourists to experience everything in less time.
- An aural delight for the peace seekers, Kolkata to Gangasagar tour package will offer you a chance to marvel at the gushing Ganges meeting the continental shelf of Bay of Bengal. Being equal to more than a thousand pilgrimages, this place is believed to provide “Moksha” to the wandering souls.
- On the first day of kolkata to Gangasagar one day tour package, you will be picked up from Kolkata Railway station/Airport and taken to this blissful island. Reach Ferry ghat and board a ferry to Kachuberia, from where you can take a cab for Sagar isle at Kachuberia to Gangasagar Kapil muni temple.
- On the 2nd day of the tour, wake up early and reach the “Sagardwip”, you will get to seek blessings of the flowing Ganges and take a dip in its holy water.
- The Kapil Muni Ashram around the place is also famous among many pilgrimages. This temple is dedicated to Kapil Muni, believed to be a part of God Vishnu. Since ages, people have experienced miracles here. Besides providing “Moksha”, the holy water of this area is believed to be the cure of Many illnesses. Taking a dip in its hoy water has become a ritual now.
- After the visit, take a ferry back to ferry ghat as your Kolkata to Gangasagar tour package reaches its final destination.
- The trip will end around evening when you will travel back to Kolkata Railway Station/Airport while carrying loads of blessings with you.
On Day 1 of the Rameshwaram tour package, you will meet our representative at the airport or railway-station in Madurai and board the car to begin the temple tour. The first site you will visit is the Meenakshi Annam temple - settled on the banks of river Vaigai, the temple is dedicated to the consort of Lord Shiva, Goddess Parvati. The next spot that you will pay a visit to is Thiruparankundram a 6th-century rock cut temple dedicated to Lord Murugan.
Besides these, you will also set out to seek blessings at the Kallazhagar Temple in Alagar Koyil village, Koodal Azhagar Temple, and Pazhamudircholai Temple. In the evening, you will drive to Rameshwaram and get checked-into a hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 will be reserved for sightseeing and temple visits in Rameshwaram. You will leave in the morning to visit the Hanuman Temple and Hanuman Bridge. Afterwards, you will go on a drive to Dhanushkodi - it is a coastal ghost-town which was abandoned by the locals due to being a cyclone-affected zone.
Along the way you will stop by the Pamban Bridge - one of India's first sea bridges.In the evening, you will attend the prayer rituals at the Kashi Vishwanath Temple and its 24 Kundalas, and the Ramanathaswamy Temple - which is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga temples in India.
On Day 3 of the Rameshwaram sightseeing package, you will travel back to the airport or railway-station in Madurai for your journey onwards.
Situated in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Vrindavan and Mathura are often referred to as sister towns that are usually toured together. The birthplace of Lord Krishna, Mathura attracts thousands of devotees from across the world each day. While the ghats of Mathura witness the devotees taking holy dips in the morning, thousands of diyas float here during the evening aarti.
Counted among the most ancient towns on the Yamuna riverbanks, Vrindavan is the place that witnessed Lord Krishna grow into an adult. This place is home to a plethora of beautiful temples perched amidst its lush green surroundings.
Your Mathura Vrindavan tour by car will start once you reach Mathura from Delhi. Day 1 of your Mathura Vrindavan trip will be all about a religious exploration tour of Mathura city. On this exploration trip, you will cover Vishram Ghat - the primary ghat of Mathura made up of white marble stone, Dwarkadhish Temple - dedicated to Lord Dwarkadheesh, an avatar of Lord Krishna, Mathura Museum, Sri Janmabhoomi Temple, and Birla Temple - a red sandstone shrine known for its excellent craftsmanship.
Day 2 of your Mathura Vrindavan tour by car is reserved for a trip to Vrindavan for a spiritual sightseeing tour of the place. Here, you will visit Pagal Baba Temple - constructed by Sri Sheela Nand Ji Maharaj (popularly called Pagal Baba) and dedicated to Lord Krishna, Sri Ranganatha Temple - dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Goddess Lakshmi, this is counted among the largest shrines of Vrindavan, Govind Dev Temple - a 7-storied shrine dedicated to Govind Dev, Radha Ramana Temple, Bankey Bihari Temple - the main attraction of this shrine is Lord Krishna’s statue in Tribhanga posture, and ISKON Temple
You will return to Mathura later in the same day.
Day 3 will wind up your Mathura Vrindavan trip and compel you to head back to Delhi with enchanting memories of this religious tour.
- Being one of the most captivating tourist destinations in India, the Foothills of Himalayas offer a colourful experience to the visitors. From the cascading waterfalls to the beautiful ancient temples, the variety of sites one can visit here is undoubtedly varied.
- The first day of Badrinath Kedarnath tour package from Delhi will start by reaching Rishikesh from Delhi from there you will be greeted by our representatives who will make a pickup to transfer you to the hotel. Spend some time in relaxation and visit places like Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula and Parmarth Niketan Ashram.
- Offering a chance to delve into the blissful aarti of River Ganga, this package tour to Badrinath Kedarnath from Delhi will take you to Triveni Ghat, offering the beautiful views of mighty little lamps floating in the Ganges. The pathways and small gullies of this town are famous for buying souvenirs and tasting some local spicy food.
- Leading towards the second day, Badrinath Kedarnath tour package from Delhi will take you to Guptkashi - Famous for Vishwanath Temple. Located at an elevation of 4327 feet, this prominent town is settled on the range of Garhwal Himalayas. The route towards Guptkashi will go through many mesmerizing places like the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi at Devprayag.
- If the time allows, you will also get to seek blessings of Lord Shiva at Ardhanareshwar Temple. This temple is dedicated to a half male half female form of Lord Shiva. The day will end by travelling back to your stay and resting overnight.
- Day three of this tour will be dedicated to Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati. The Kedarnath Temple and the holy Gauri Kund will be covered on this day. Gaurikund, being the place where Lord Shiva admitted his love for Goddess Parvati.
- To reach Kedarnath Temple, one needs to trek a distance of 13 KM and can be covered either by taking ponies or walking along. The day will end by seeking blessings of Lord Shiva at Kedarnath Temple and experience the blissful aura of this mystical place.
- The fourth day of this trip will take you to Badrinath. Areas like Joshimath, Govindghat and Hanuman Chatti will be covered on this day. Before visiting the temple, you will cover the rocky path filled with thrill and fantasizing views of the surrounding hills. The last stop of the day will be the Badrinath temple, where you will get to seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu.
- The fifth day, you will revisit the Badrinath temple to participate in the morning aarti around 4:30AM. and also enjoy the sunrise and later you will be taken to Devprayag - the abode of Gods. The whole day will be spent along the flowing Ganges and marvelling at the beautiful views of surrounding valleys. This day will end by being transferred back to your stay.
- The last day of this tour will bid you farewell as you travel back to Rishikesh while carrying loads of memories with you. From here, you will leave towards Delhi and go back towards your daily lives.
The ancient temples and the beautiful structures of India have catered visitors from all over the world. Be it the holy vibes or the challenging peaks of Himalayas, the diversity of experiences found here cannot be seen anywhere else.
The first day of the Kedarnath package from Delhi will start by reaching Rishikesh from Delhi. Known as the land of God, this city will offer you a chance to gain inner peace by just roaming in its holy streets. Home to many famous Ghats and having River Ganges flowing through it, this place is dotted with many divine locations like Laksham Jhula, Ram Jhula and Parmarth Niketan Ashram. The day will be spent enjoying the blissful Ganga Aarti followed by a session of shopping in local markets.
The second day of the Kedarnath package from Delhi will take you to the admirable city of Guptkashi. The route towards this beautiful location offers many mesmerising views of the thundering Ganges and the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi at Devprayag. Get a chance to stop at Srinagar and enjoy local delicacies while admiring the beautiful views of snowy hills. If the time permits, you might also get an opportunity to seek blessings of Lord Shiva at the holt Ardhanareshwar Temple - a temple dedicated to a half male half female form of Shiva.
The third day of this package tour to Kedarnath from Delhi will take you to the mighty valleys and hills of Gaurikund and Kedarnath. Gaurikund is the place where goddess Parvati is worshipped and is believed to be the site where Lord Shiva admitted his love for Devi Parvati. From Gaurikund, Kedarnath Temple is around 13 KM away, and this distance can be covered by trekking along the hills.
Once you reach the top, the eye-catching view of gigantic mountains standing guard to the temple will provide you with a sight to behold. The blissful hymns and the enchanting prayers will undoubtedly give rise to loads of positive aura here. Once done, you will get back to Guptkashi and stay overnight.
The last day of the trip will take you back to Rishikesh, from where you will travel back to Delhi while carrying plenty of memories with you.
Once the sightseeing is done here, the Chennai to Mahabalipuram package will take you to Covelong beach, where after some fun you can indulge in local foods and seaside activities.
If you are planning to visit the most popular hill stations in Uttarakhand, Haridwar, Rishikesh Dehradun, Mussoorie are places that should not be missed. These places provide tourists with the best of Uttarakhand’s tourist attractions and provide a space for unlimited entertainment. The best way to visit all these places is via good Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie tour package. All four hill stations are close to each other and can be successfully combined in one comprehensive trip.
The advantage of undertaking such a tour package is that it allows you to enjoy a range of touristic experiences in one go. Spirituality, adventure, romance and natural beauty all come together in one to make this kind of tour package very appealing to tourists.
Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie tour package aims to offer you all these experiences at an affordable rate. The highlights of the package include the Ganga Arti at Haridwar, the river rafting adventures at Rishikesh, the shopping experiences at colonial Mussoorie, and much more. The experiences you have during this tour will be ones that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Explore the stunning hamlet of Pahalgam en route Patnitop - the views of the valley from here will win you over. You can visit places like the Aru Valley where you can enjoy sightseeing and activities, in Baisaran you can get to ride ponies, and also visit Betaab Valley, the Amusement Park and Chandanwari.
About safety and hygiene:
Hill Station Holiday Packages in India
- New Delhi
- New Delhi
Start/End Point - ISBT Kashmiri Gate, New Delhi
Start Time - Between 6:30 PM and 7:00 PM on Day 1
End Time - Around 8:00 AM on Day 8
Kullu-Manali is in itself a good enough duo to count for a majority in the tourist footfall of Himachal Pradesh. A sought after destination for all age groups, this hill station is often clubbed with the state capital Shimla in most other tour packages. However, owing to its potential and versatility as a tourist destination, this 8-day package covers some of the fascinating yet often missed-out sites around Kullu and Manali.
Guests will be transferred from Delhi to Manali and back in a semi-sleeper AC Volvo bus, thereby making these two long journeys as comfortable as possible. Besides, a private vehicle will be accommodating the travelers during the sightseeing activities. A total of five breakfasts and five dinners are also included in the Manali tour package from Delhi for the convenience of the guests. Clean and cozy accommodation for five nights at Manali will be provided.
This relaxing tour would make sure that you have a lot of time to enjoy the places at your own pace and not rush instead. It has been so designed that visitors of all age groups would enjoy the trip. Honeymoon couples, as well as families, can avail of this tour package. In fact, it is also preferred by groups of friends or cousins planning a fun trip to the hill stations.
Sightseeing would start on Day 3 with Rohtang Pass. Due to its massive elevation (3978 meter above MSL), one would be able to get a bird's eye view of the surrounding landscape. As you climb uphill along the Manali-Keylong road, the snow-capped mountain views and the blissful nature around is bound to leave you awestruck. Solang Valley, famous for the many adventure based activities, is also a part of the package. An entire day is dedicated to this place so that visitors get time to engage in the available activities.
The sister town of Manali is Kullu. Manikaran is covered along with Kullu on the same day. Make sure to take a bath in the hot water springs of Manikaran. This little town is one of the attractions lying in the Parvati valley and very close to Kasol. Another day of sightseeing is reserved for Naggar - an amazingly picturesque town by the river Beas. Rejuvenate yourself at this magnificent location lying against the backdrop of some majestic mountainous views. One can also opt for a short hiking trail at Naggar for some adventure.
Manali sightseeing can be done on Day 2 and 7. The place is dotted with cafes and shops. Make sure to visit the mall road and do some souvenir shopping in the market. Tourists can also visit the temples located within the city - Hidimba Devi temple and Manu temple.
Available Booking Options:
Manali Tour for 2 people
Manali Tour for 3 people
Manali Tour for more than 3 people
Destinations Covered: 3N Gangtok, 1N Lachen, 1N Lachung
Start Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
End Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
Accommodation: HotelsTransportation: Private Car
Customization: Available as per the requirement
About the North Sikkim Tour:
About the destination:
Sikkim, bordered by Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet, and located in the higher Himalayas, is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the country and has gained its popularity owed to the naturally serene Himalayan beauty. Home to many majestic peaks like the second highest mountain in the world, Kanchenjunga (8586 m above sea level), valleys like the Yumthang Valley, rivers like the Lachung Chu and Lachen Chu, lakes like the Gurudongmar Lake and many waterfalls, Sikkim is one paradise of a state to visit.
*Note : The above price is valid for minimum 2 people travelling together.
Surcharges are applied if your date of travel lies between 1st April - 30th June , 20th Sept-10th Nov & 20th Dec-5th Jan.
How to reach?
Tune in with nature by booking the Manali tour package from Mumbai that is sure to leave you delighted and coming back for more. Located between snow-capped peaks of Dhauladhar Ranges and Pir Panjal Manali is a popular hill station in Himachal Pradesh. Manali is a pleasant gateway that greets visitors with Instagram worthy and jaw-dropping landscapes. This is an idyllic paradise where the conifers and deodars create a green carpet, and the waterfalls plunging into the valleys paint a heavenly picture in the mind of the visitors.
The Manali packages from Mumbai gives you a chance to satiate your spiritual soul by visiting the Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, and Tibetan monasteries. You can also visit Solang Valley, which is an ideal destination for Paragliding and cable car ride. The endearing eateries located here offer the most delicious fare to the visitors.
Manali trip packages from Mumbai also offer you a chance to enjoy trekking at the Pir Panjal mountain range. It has some of the splendid meadows and glacier lakes that are worth hiking. If you’re a wildlife enthusiast, then you can visit the Great Himalaya National Park that is home to some of the best flora and fauna. So book the Manali holiday package from Mumbai for a beguiling breakaway from the cacophony of the fast-paced city life.
About the Manali Tour Package from Mumbai:
- Apart from being cost-effective, this package is full of thrill and adventure as you get to enjoy some of the most adventurous activities during this tour, such as mountain biking, trekking, and hiking. Whether you’re a solo traveler, couple, or a family, Manali packages from Mumbai are well suited for each one of you.
- You also get to visit all the major attractions of Manali by booking this package so that your memory lane is not vacant of any popular spot that this place boasts of. So book the Manali tour package from Mumbai and embrace the beauty of nature like never before.
Covering two of the most beautiful locations in the lap of Himalayas, this Sikkim Darjeeling tour package takes you on a trip of a lifetime in the North Eastern reaches of India, and in the beauty of the cities that you will be covering on this destination hopping experience. Home to places like Gangtok and Pelling, Sikkim is one of the majestically beautiful places in the North Eastern states. Known for the high passes and the higher mountains, the place is totally worth a visit irrespective of the months that you are coming in here. And added to that is the charm of the beautiful city of Darjeeling in West Bengal. Known for the amazing tea gardens and a culture like none other, Darjeeling has its own beauty and adds a certain value of beauty to the whole package.
On this Darjeeling Sikkim tour package, you will be covering the three major cities, that is Gangtok, Pelling, and Darjeeling. You will be visiting some of the most amazing attractions of the state of Sikkim and West Bengal, like Rumtek Monastery, Jhakri Water Fall, Do-Drul Chorten, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom, Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir, Yuksom, Darap Village, Rimbi Waterfall, Hydro Project, Kanchenjunga Waterfall, Khecheopalri Lake, Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. With such an amazing roster of places to cover, the time that you spend here is sure going to be memorable.
Kashmir, one place on earth that is for sure taken out of some fairy-tale! When it comes to cheapest tour package for Kashmir or visiting this paradise, there is always dilemma regarding what to visit first and what can be left behind! The king of natural beauty, this crown of India has a lot of precious gems tucked in its glory such as stunning summer capital Srinagar, the tranquil land of Doodhpathri Valley, the ever-classic Aru Valley and various others.
The untouched beauty of the calm Dal Lake, Vishansar Lake or Gangabal Twin Lakes needs to be visited to understand and believe in their glory. While with cheapest tour package for Kashmir you can delight in the beauty of this capital city. Admire the stunning work of carpet weavers and wood carvers in the valley, who have been following their ancient profession for ages.
Rediscover the real meaning of silence and happiness with Kashmir, and avail the various package that provide you with an incomparable opportunity to explore the heaven on earth called ‘Kashmir’.
About Himachal Tour Package from Chandigarh:
- Lying in the country’s northern part, Himachal Pradesh is known popularly for its majestic mountains, cheerful culture, and age-old religious sites. This scenic destination is also famous for its thrilling adventure sports, ancient forts, and authentic Himachali cuisine.
- The Himachal tour package from Chandigarh will take you on a very ful-filling tour of this glorious Indian state, letting you explore some of the gems of this destination including Shimla, Dalhousie, Dharamshala and Manali.
- As per the Himachal package from Chandigarh itinerary, Day 1 will start with your arrival at the Chandigarh railway station/airport, from there you will be picked up by our representative.
- Head towards Shimla, the picturesque hill station in Himachal. Perched at an elevation of around 2200 meters from sea level, Shimla is famous for its mystical woods, lofty hills, and colonial structures. You will spend your first evening at Shimla enjoying a leisure time with your loved ones.
- On the second day, you will gear up for Kufri, which is a quaint hill station, famous for its rich panoramic sights. You will also get a chance to cover other popular attractions including Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Jakhoo Temple, and Christ Church.
- You will proceed on a fun-filled trip to yet another stunning hill station of Himachal Pradesh, Manali on the third day. Perched between the Dhauladhar ranges and the Pir Panjal, Manali boasts sprawling meadows, shining streams, lush forests, quaint villages, and adventurous activities. Your first evening in Manali will be all about an enjoyable private time.
- The fourth day of your Himachal tour from Chandigarh will take you on an excursion to the famous Rohtang Valley, where you will get a chance to explore your adventurous side and enjoy exhilarating activities like skiing and sledging.
- On the fifth day, you will enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of Manali, covering top attractions like Tibetan Monastery, Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Club House, and Vashisht Temple. The rest of the day will be all yours to enjoy a leisurely private time.
- Dharamshala, which is known popularly as Dalai Lama’s sacred residence will be our spot for the sixth day. This place is famous for its bustling local markets and ancient monasteries.
- On the seventh day, you will enjoy a half-day sight-seeing tour of Dharamshala, visiting popular attractions like McLeodganj, Dal Lake, and Little Lhasa. Later, you will proceed on a short road trip to Dalhousie.
- Nicknamed as the “Mini Switzerland of India”, Dalhousie is a quaint hill station that flaunts a rustic charm with its Victorian and Scottish structures. The eighth day of your Himachal tour will be spent amidst the scenic vistas, flowery meadows, misty mountains, gurgling rivers, and pine-clad valleys of this hill town.
- On the ninth day, you will head for Amritsar, which is known to manifest the heroic essence of Punjab. You will spend your afternoon witnessing the legendary flag lowering event at the India-Pakistan border lying in this state.
- The last day of your Himachal tour package from Chandigarh will be all about sightseeing and shopping in the city of Amritsar. You will pay a visit to the iconic Jallianwala Bagh and the peaceful Golden Temple and indulge in some street shopping at the local markets before proceeding back home.Later in the day, drive to Chandigarh Airport or Railway Station and continue your homebound journey.
About the Destination:
Get ready for an up-close and personal interaction with the diverse flora and fauna by paying a visit to Rajaji National Park. This is a tiger reserve and national park located in Uttrakhand that is spread across 820.42 kilometers. The rich biodiversity and different species of birds present here are an absolute treat for the nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts.
It possesses around twenty-three species of mammals and endangered species of reptiles and birds. The streams of river Ganga flowing through this national park also offers the opportunity to try various types of watersports like river rafting and canoeing. Rajaji National Park Packages give you a detailed walkthrough of this national park where you'll be bound to have the best of experiences.
You can also enjoy bird watching and wildlife safari here for incredible experiences down the layers of your memory lane. It is also home to a tiger park where around fifty species of mammals reside. So book the Rajaji National Park Tour Package to explore every dimension of this park in a hassle-free manner.
About the Rajaji National Park Packages:
Begin your first day of Rajaji National Park Packages by proceeding from Dehradun to Rajaji Tiger Reserve in a private car. Check into your hotel, and after having a scrumptious lunch, enjoy a wildlife safari tour at the park in a gypsy. The 2 night 3 days Rajaji National Park Tour Package will offer you a safari permit as well as a certified naturalist who’ll accompany you on tour.
Your second day will be reserved for the second wildlife safari tour, where you’ll get the chance to spot endangered species of animals. Have a fun time spotting various animals amidst the beautiful flora and fauna. After lunch, you’ll again proceed for the third wildlife safari tour.
Begin your third day by having a delicious breakfast and then get ready for the wildlife safari tour. This safari will be an experience of a lifetime so brace yourself. In the evening, get back to your hotel, check out and leave for Dehradun Airport/Railway station by private car.
Other India Holiday Packages for Family
About the Destination:
Being a Queen of Hill stations and offering some mesmerising sceneries, Ooty manages to stay the best location for a trip in the southern part of India. Bangalore to Ooty Package provides you with a chance to admire the best of this hill station. Sitting blissfully on the Nilgiri Mountains, the verdant beauty and meadows dotted with tea plantations of this small town will steal everyone's attention.
From admiring the exotic plants in Ooty’s Botanical gardens to traversing the trek to Doddabetta Peak, Ooty tour package from Bangalore will offer numerous chances to enjoy a fun filled trip. In addition to the sightseeing, Bangalore to Ooty trip packages will also take you to Mysore - a home of Royals. This place is blessed with century old architecture exhibiting the marvels of ancient techniques. From beautiful backdrops to an array of adventurous activities, Mysore offers you a plethora of options to choose from. Ooty is the best spot if you want to enjoy some adventure sports too. The lush green forests of this area hold many hidden gems in the form of waterfalls, which add some extra stars to its beauty.
About the Bangalore to Ooty Package:
- Your Bangalore to Ooty Package will start by your arrival at Bangalore or Coimbatore Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stop, from there you will be picked-up by our representative and driven to Ooty in a comfortable four-wheelerTake a power nap and start the first day of admiring the beauty of Ooty by visiting all significant locations. Places like Ooty rose garden, Ooty lake, Ooty tribal research center will be covered today followed by trekking towards the peak of Doddabetta.
- Day two of the Ooty tour package from Bangalore will also be dedicated to Ooty and other famous places will be covered today. Many well known tourist destinations like the Wax World Ooty, Avalanche Lake, Deer Park, Kamraj Sagar Dam and Kalhatty Waterfall will be covered on this day.
- The third day of Bangalore to Ooty trip packages will take you to Mysore, where you will visit famous places including the Tomb of Tipu Sultan, Chamundeshwari Temple, Mysore Wax Museum, Mysore Maharaja Palace, Zoological park, St. Philomena Church, Hyder Ali and Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be transferred to Bangalore station/Airport, from where you can travel back home.
About the Goa Packages from Delhi:
- Grab the best Goa Packages from Delhi and cherish a memorable holiday experience. Enjoy a delighted welcome as soon as you reach Goa followed by a check-in into your hotel.
- Ease up on reaching your cosy rooms after which you can go for shopping or explore the spectacular beaches.
- Tour package to Goa from Delhi will let you enjoy the best of Goan cuisine.
- On the second day, start with having some tasty and nutritious breakfast and explore the North Goa places like Fort Aguada, Baga, Candolim, and Calangute.
- On 3rd day you will go for a South Goa sightseeing where you have Shri Shantadurga Temple, Shri Manguesh Temple, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula Bay, and Se Cathedral to be explored.
- On the 4th day, tour packages from Delhi to Goa take you to the sightseeing of Dudhsagar falls and spice plantations which gives you a chance to wander in nature and have a calm and magical moment.
- You will also get a chance to bargain in the markets of Panjim and Paloem and shop till your bags get full.
- Tour package from Goa to Delhi will make sure that not even a moment of your day goes without enjoyment and will offer you the best vacation that you deserve.
- On your last day, you will have a scrumptious breakfast in your hotel followed by a drop facility to the Dabolim Airport.
- Port Blair
- Andaman tour package from Kolkata takes you from the City of Joy to the island paradise in the Bay of Bengal, the archipelago of Andaman. One of the best and most beautiful places to visit in India, this place is where you can realize a horde of dreams together at the same time.
- Consisting of way over 500 islands, the place is replete with wonders that would make you want to come here over and over again. Whether it is the beaches that you like, or hopping to different islands, or maybe diving deep into the waters and finding out how important it is to always keep breathing, Andaman is a place that does not know how to disappoint the travelers, tourists and seekers who come pouring here, irrespective of the season.
- And this Kolkata to Andaman tour package is exactly what you need to bring about the kind of amazing that has been missing. Andaman surely brings to you the beauty that people living on the mainland crave to see, and that too, in such a serene packaging that sometimes, you might not even wish to go back. That makes it a certain, highly coveted travel destination for the lovers of beaches, nature, seas, and of life.
- To talk about this Andaman tour package from Kolkata, you will start by arriving at the airport in Port Blair. You will be taken to the hotel by our representative, leaving you rest of the day to do whatever it is that you wish to do. You can go shopping, visit a beach nearby, enjoy the promising nightlife of the island, or maybe just sit back and relax to get rid of some of the jet lag.
- The adventure begins with you setting on a cruise to tour around the islands that surround Port Blair. The day then proceeds to take you on a visit to the Anthropological Museum, Samudrika Museum and Cellular Jail, all forming an important part of the history of this place.
- You will further spend some more time in exploring the surrounding attractions of Port Blair, which would take you to the famous Ross Island, and then onto the Chidiya Tapu to see a mesmerizing sunset over the sea. And then on the list is the most famous attraction of Andamans, the Havelock Island. The day will go by in visiting two famous beaches of international fame, the Radhanagar Beach and the Elephant Beach. After spending some time here, the time will come to enjoy the most famous diving spot in Andaman, the Jolly Buoy.
- The Andaman tour package from Kolkata comes to an end with your departure to the airport, from where you will catch your flight back.
- Port Blair
This one can surely be proclaimed as the best Andaman tour package from Bangalore, taking you to some of the best highlights of the most coveted island destination of India. Speaking of that, Andaman is surely a bounty of beauty, amazement and wonder, all packed in a serene package of more than 500 islands in an archipelago located in the middle of the Bay of Bengal. And with so many beautiful additions to this land, like the pristine white sandy beaches, an untouched coral reef, coasts lined with palm trees all the way round, hills covered in immense greenery, and the best weather that you can find, Andaman surely finds its way to the wishlist of so many people.
A popular honeymoon destination and a centre for lovers of various water sports, Andaman is definitely a must visit for everyone. And this Andaman tour package from Bangalore skips every hassle to bring you all the best of this island heaven and to make the trip as memorable as possible. For 5 nights and 6 days, you will have the times of your lives enjoying the best sights and sounds of Andaman in a comprehensive and immersive way.
From Port Blair to Havelock island to Jolly Buoy, you can look forward to a week full of adventure. This Bangalore to Andaman tour package starts when you arrive in Andaman and are picked up by our representative on the ground. You will be taken to the hotel and will have an entire to spend at your leisure. You can visit the local markets, go to the nearest beach or enjoy the nightlife of Port Blair. Also, you can choose to relax and get over the jet lag.
You will get a good chance at exploring the length and breadth of Port Blair the next day, as you visit attractions like Anthropological Museum, Samudrika Museum and Cellular jail, and get a full tour of the famous Ross Island. The day becomes even more amazing as you are taken to the island called Chidiya Tapu in the evening as it is one of the most famous places to enjoy a beautiful sunset in all of Andaman. And from one scenic place to another, Havelock Island awaits you with its pristine beaches and watersports filled with adrenaline rushes.
You will be visiting the Elephant Beach and the Radhanagar Beach, which also happens to be amongst the most famous beaches in Asia. And for your fill of adventure, the tour then heads to Jolly Buoy, which is an island famous for some of the most amazing coral structures and is a great spot to dive, snorkel and swim in the turquoise and warm waters.
The Andaman tour package from Bangalore comes to an end with a drop off to the airport, so you can board your flight back and take with you some of the most amazing memories of the island hopping adventure that you had in these amazing days.
About the Destination
The Goa holiday Package 2 nights 3 days is a dream holiday destination package for those travellers and tourists who are party lovers and like to soak the beauty of exoctic beaches at Goa. Goa has always been a very famous destination among the all age group people especially youngsters.
If you are planning a trip to witness the most happening beaches then Goa 2 nights 3 days package tour carries some of the best major attractions in Goa which is famous for its truly crazy and happening nightlife and for which people from all over the country and the world land in Goa. This paradise city is not only notable for its beaches but also for the elegant hills and cliffs that make this place heavenly and truly delightful. Moreover, the local Goan cuisine is nothing but divine which is absolutely lip-smacking.
The trip to Goa will surely give you a chance to explore the insights of the beautiful north goa , the exoctic beaches , roads, historical churches and nightlife of Goa. The goa trip 2 nights 3 days tour will give you a closer look at the mesmerizing spots of goa where you can enjoy the best of your time and click some unforgettable pictures on the beaches and near the waterfall which will make your trip memorable forever.
About the Goa Holiday Package 2 Nights 3 Days:
- Goa holiday Package 2 nights 3 days will start on the first day itself and then you will be guided to check in the hotel where you can get freshen up.
- After that, you will be visiting Candolim beach where you can enjoy various water sports such as Jet Ski, Banana Boat Ride, Bumper Ride.
- On the next day of Goa holiday Package 2 nights 3 days tour in morning you will be taken to explore the dudhsagar waterfall which is an extraordinary beautiful and highest waterfall in Goa via a jeep safari.
- After that you will visit the spice plantations as well which is part of Goa 2 nights 3 days package.
- On the final day of the Goa trip 2 nights 3 days tour you can enjoy a relishing breakfast at the hotel and depart for your place with a bundle of memories.
- The Kerala tour package from Mumbai will not only let you explore the fascinations of Kerala but will also let you spend some time in relaxation. Your trip will begin on your arrival in Cochin, from where our representative will pick you up and drop at the hotel.
- After check-in, the hotel, relax for a while and then visit the Fort Cochin, still keeping alive its ancient Jew tradition, the Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry palace, St. Francis Church and more.
- The next day head on to Munnar to visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake, and Echo point. Visit the famous tea state museum and get to know more about the varieties of tea.
- The next stop of your amazing trip will be Thekkady, check out the amazing nature and spend time at the fascinating wildlife reserves. Once you are done exploring the Periyar National Park, you can go ahead taking a boat ride at Periyar Lake, visiting the spice plantation grounds, and also enjoying the elephant ride.
- After Thekkady, you will be visiting Alleppey on the trip, where you can enjoy the famous overnight backwater cruise in well decorated and fully furnished houseboats.
- After breakfast in the houseboat, you will proceed towards the last destination, i.e; Kovalam to relish some of the prime beach locations and surreal coastlines of Kerala where you can enjoy water activities like kayaking, swimming, fishing and much more.
- On the last day of the Kerala package from Mumbai, after breakfast, you will be dropped to Trivandrum from where you can continue your journey towards home with some amazing memories with your loved ones.
Note: Flight is not included in the package cost. Drop an enquiry to know more about flight fare.
- Port Blair
The Delhi trip package from Bangalore brings to explore the colorful mix of communities, religions, languages, and traditional tribes.
You can visit Qutub Minar, India Gate, Red Fort, Purana Qila, Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid, and many more. This city is rooted in history and all of them have their special place in the heart of the city. Delhi is the home to the largest Market of spices in Asia, the city also attracts travelers owing to its exciting activities like heritage walks, shopping, photography, street food tours, and night partying.
About the Delhi Tour Package from Bangalore:
- Delhi trip package from Bangalore will take you on a wonderful holiday and offers visitors the amazing cultural heritage of India, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur that forms a Triangle. And, this vibrant circuit is popularly known as the Golden Triangle.
- Begin with The Capital of India, Delhi, and visit Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Purana Qila, Humayun's Tomb.
- Enjoy the serenity of Bahai Temple, a lotus-shaped outline, remarkable fusion, modern engineering skills, and architectural inspiration. Followed by visiting Rajghat that marks the spot of Mahatma Gandhi's cremation.
- Next day, you will be in Agra with Delhi tour package from Bangalore and visit one of the most beautiful buildings ever created, Taj Mahal, an enduring monument to love after that proceed to drive to see Sikandra (Akbar`s Tomb) where Akbar's mausoleum lies.
- On Day 3, head for Jaipur with Delhi tour package from Bangalore but before that enacting to visit Fatehpur Sikri, a unique blend of architectural excellence, as well as religious beliefs.
- The general Aura, the open courtyards, and The carvings of this ancient walled city will leave you breathless which you can nor miss. Just do not miss the distinct color of Jaipur buildings, also known for fascinating monuments and colorful markets.
- Explore the famous attractions of Jaipur like Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, and Albert Hall Museum that will make you fall in love with this amazing city. End of your trip with lifelong memories and depart to homeland
Note: Flight is not included in the package cost. Drop an enquiry to know more about flight fare.
- The first day of your Kerala trip will start with your arrival in Cochin, from where you will be dropped at the hotel by our representative. After check-in in the hotel and relaxing for a while you will get a chance to admire the beauty of scenic places like St Francis Church, the oldest Church in India, Chinese fishing nets, 500-year-old Portuguese Houses, Mattancherry Palace, 16th-century Synagogue and Jew Town.
- The fourth day of the trip will take you towards Thekkady where you can enjoy the best of nature while traversing along with the green carpets of nature. Here you can enjoy a fun session of elephant rides, boating, trekking, and spice tours.
- On the fifth day of the tour will be an exciting one, as, on this day, you will get a chance to stay in the traditional yet luxurious houseboats while in Alleppey.
- Day six of the trip will take you to Kovalam where you can enjoy a quaint time while taking an ayurvedic spa along the beach.
- The last stop of the trip will be Thiruvandaram, which will be visited on the seventh day of the trip. Get a chance to indulge yourself in the history of this place by visiting the Napier Museum, followed by seeking blessings at Padmanabha Swamy Temple.
- On day 8, after breakfast you will check out from the hotel and will be dropped to the Thiruvandaram airport or railway station for onward Journey.
Note: Flight is not included in the package cost. Drop an enquiry to know more about flight fare.