Popular India Packages
India Tour Packages
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 7424.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 19750.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 8999.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 15999.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 12289.0|
India PackagesThrillophilia brings to you affordable India tour packages that will give you a chance to explore the land of myriad flavors and traditions in the best way possible. These packages can be customized according to your personal choices giving you more flexibility to explore India in the way you like. You can book south India tour packages to immerse into the splendor of nature, or you can head to the northeastern states to spend some time in quietude.
By booking India tourism packages from Thrillophilia you get to indulge into a wealth of sights and activities. The south India tour packages give you a chance to have a backwater ride and help you explore the coffee plantations. If you’re in the lookout for enlightenment and salvation, then there are numerous places to visit in India that lead you to nirvana. India tourism is a confluence of modernity and spirituality, and you can experience it in the best way by booking India tour packages.
If you wish to visit India with friends and family then you can book the family package from Thrillophilia and get a huge discount. These packages include fooding, accomodation, sightseeing and things to do in India. You also get the flexibility to choose 4-star or 3-star hotels according to your budget and requirement.
Furthermore by booking India tour package you can choose your preferred days of stay and fooding options. Thrillophilia gives you an awe-inspiring glimpse of the wondrous landscape and rich flora and fauna of India through India tour packages that come with great discounts and multiple offers. India definitely makes for one of those treasured vacation choices
People Also Ask About India Tours
Which are some of the best tourist places to visit in India?
If you’re looking to scratch off the best tourist places in India, then go through this detailed list.
1. Guwahati: One of the largest cosmopolitan cities in the northeast region of India, Guwahati, has an abundance of old-world charm and a generous amount of local flavors. It has an amalgamation of new and old with malls and commercial complexes mushrooming everywhere in this city and quaint yet uptown cafes opening up in sleepy old neighborhoods.
You can explore the rich culture and heritage of Guwahati or be prepared to be dazzled by exquisite silk weaves. You can even trail your feet in the water as you gasp, watching the sun setting over the Brahmaputra river.
2. Sikkim: Sikkim is a mystical harmonious valley landlocked by mountains, and it seems to be a scene straight out from a fairytale. It is dotted with magnificent landscapes, lakes, and monasteries that allures the visitors as well as nature-lovers alike. The sweeping view of the snow-capped Mount Kanchenjunga from the Tashi viewpoint leaves the visitors totally spell-bound.
It is one of the best places to visit in India if you wish to encounter nature at its primal best and are yearning for an escape from the harsh realities of urbane life.
3. Goa: Goa is known for its pristine golden beaches, breathtakingly beautiful coastline, and bustling nightlife. It is extremely renowned among the visitors for its laid back and hippy vibes that you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Goa is also home to some of the most bedazzling churches and temples that have splendid architecture and tranquil charm.
If you’re a shopaholic, then you’ll find here some of the best flea markets to buy dazzling jewelry items, funk accessories, boho dresses, and much more. The food scene of Goa is also tantalizing, and you should definitely try some of the best Goan cuisines like piquant vindaloo, fish curry rice, etc.
4. Mumbai: Mumbai, also known as The City of Dreams, is the financial capital of the country which is known for its skyscrapers, glittering nightlife, and fast-paced life. Your India vacation will be incomplete if you don’t visit Mumbai that intimidates the visitors with its great offerings.
From being the Bollywood hub to being the home to some of the biggest industrialists as well as the slum dwellers, Mumbai is the greatest example of unity in diversity. From Gateway of India to Siddhivinayak temple and couple’s gateway, Chowpatty numerous places in Mumbai greet travelers with amazing experiences.
5. Varanasi: Known for a thousand temples and numerous Ghats, Varanasi is the hub of spiritualism and divinity. It is one of the oldest living cities in the world that is not only a renowned tourist spot but also an important pilgrimage center for the Hindus. It has one of the most sacred Ghats where daily Ganga Aarti is performed, and the scent of incense fills the air with an amazing fragrance.
You can take a dip in the holy Ganges to wash away your sins or visit Sarnath to attain enlightenment. One can’t be in Varanasi and miss a glass of thandai (a sweet fragrant drink) with a concoction of elaichi (cardamom), rose petals, and kesar (saffron).
6. Ahmedabad: It is one of the most thriving cities in western India that unravels the bygone era through its magnificent architectural and cultural heritage. It has been recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and has emerged as a fast-growing tourist attraction.
The city has a plethora of splendid temples like Akshardham, Swaminarayan Temple, Modhera Sun Temple, etc. where you can seek solace and spiritual bliss. It also houses the famous Sabarmati Ashram that was built by Mahatma Gandhi. This city is also known for its bandhani handloom technique and textiles, making it a great shopping halt.
7. Kashmir: Kashmir is the best holiday destination in India for couples as it greets the lovebirds with an amazing charm. Kashmir is also known as heaven on Earth, and it is blessed with some of the most scenic views of breathtaking landscapes. It is covered by the magnanimous ranges of the Himalayas from all sides and has some of the most pristine lakes that cast a spell on the mind of the visitors with their undefiable beauty.
From spending some intimate moments in the shikara flowing on the lake to strolling by its beautiful gardens, Kashmir offers an optimum chance to take your love to new heights. So book the India packages for couples and strengthen the bond of your love while vacationing in one of the most romantic destinations in India.
8. Delhi: The next important halt in the list of the India Holidays Packages is Delhi that is known to be the heartbeat of India. It is the capital city of the country and offers a unique blend of modern architecture, art, and craft. The winding and narrow bylanes of old Delhi stand as a testament to the Mughal era.
It also houses some of the busiest and oldest markets such as Chandni Chowk and Chawri Bazar, where you can have the best food in the town. Delhi also has some of the most divine temples, such as ISKON, Akshardham, and Lotus Temple, where you can attain spiritual peace. You can even explore the historical monuments such as Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid, and Purana Qila to peep into the bygone era of this city.
9. Kolkata: Kolkata is also known as the cultural capital of India and is extremely renowned for its rich history and traditions. The streets of Kolkata are wide, hectic, chaotic and seems to brim with creativity and life. There are numerous ghats around the city where you can enjoy an enthralling view of the sunset, and it has a beautified waterfront park where you can avail cruises and boat rides.
This city also has a bustling nightlife, with the numerous clubs and bars where you can dance the night away. The food scene of Kolkata is equally impressive, the rasgulla and Bengali dishes are a must-try here.
10. Kerala: If you have booked the South India tour packages, then get ready to be enthralled by the paradisiacal beauty of Kerala. It has some of the most stunning beaches and serene backwaters where you can enjoy an alluring boat ride. It is also home to Neelakurinji flowers that bloom only once in twelve years.
Kerala is also known for its vast expanse of tea plantations where you can witness tea processing, while getting to taste the different varieties of teas here. It also has some of the most beautiful lush green vegetable farms and the sprawling vineyards that allure the visitors to have a splendid time with nature.
What are the best things to do in India?
India tour packages give you a chance to indulge in some of the most enthralling activities, as stated below.
1. Explore the breathtaking Ghats of Varanasi: If you’re a spiritual soul, then you should definitely have a breathtaking India trip of the Ghats along the holy river Ganges in Varanasi. These ghats offer splendid views and an extremely tranquil environment. You can even meditate on these Ghats along with the other yogis and saints to attain enlightenment and peace.
Some of these Ghats also serve as a cremation ground and offer the visitors a chance to witness the entire Hindu cremation process. The view of the Ganga Aarti on these Ghats in the evening is a sight to behold, and each one you must be a part of this spiritual sojourn.
2. Have a gastronomic tour of Lucknow: Lucknow is a mecca of street food, and the city is synonymous with delectable galawati or galouti kebabs and kormas. It is a haven for the non-vegetarians with all the varieties of biryanis that are on offer. If you’re a vegetarian, then Lucknow will satiate your taste buds with a variety of options such as chaats and aloo kulcha.
The golgappas here are served in leaf bowls and are known as batatas. There are many tea stalls in the town that offer piping hot roadside masala chai along with bun maska (buttered bun). There are also some of the most upbeat restaurants and cafes here where you can have authentic lucknowi dishes.
3. Enjoy the enthralling water sports activities at the beaches in Goa: Unleash the adventurer in you by indulging in some action-packed water sports activities at the beaches in Goa by booking the India tour packages. From scuba diving to kayaking, jet skiing, and diving, you can enjoy tons of water sports activities here.
You can even laze around on the coconut-palm fringed beaches or enjoy the alluring view of the sunset or the sunrise. Fishing is also a must-try activity here for all the adventurer souls. While, the kids can collect shells and make mud houses along the coast for a memorable experience.
4. Bike trip to Spiti: If you wish to uncover the beauty and grandiose of the Himalayan ranges, then a bike trip to Spiti should be your ideal choice. This is a rendezvous experience where you get a chance to test your strength as you start your journey on to the unwinding path of Spiti.
This entire journey is an extremely panoramic experience as you get to pass-through several breathtaking mountain passes and valleys along your way to Spiti. But do keep in mind that you can head for a bike trip to Spiti only between December to June as Rohtang Pass remains closed during all the other months due to heavy snowfall.
5. Go on a shikara ride at Alleppey: You might have stayed in a five-star hotel, but nothing can beat the splendid experience of having a tranquil stay in a shikara in Alleppey. While having a shikara ride on the backwaters of Alleppey, you get a chance to have a mesmerizing view of the coconut trees and an array of birds.
The double-deck boats are replete with all the amenities like air-conditioner, television, and wooden furniture, and take you on three to four hours ride, which is bound to be etched in your memory lane forever. Book the South India tour packages to enjoy such an experience.
6. Get enlightenment at Bodh Gaya: If you’re looking for peace and enlightenment, then follow the steps of Buddha and indulge in some meditation under the Bodhi Tree at Bodh Gaya by booking the India tour packages. This tree is known to be extremely divine, and it is believed that Gautam Buddha received enlightenment under this tree after weeks of rigorous meditation.
Bodh Gaya welcomes all the visitors who wish to achieve peace in their life by inspiring them with the divine tales of Gautam Buddha. You can find the presence of Buddha everywhere in this village, and even the locals seem to be very simplistic and joyous.
7. Experience confluence of divine cultures at Kumbh Mela: This is considered to be the biggest religious gathering in the world that is held at the banks of river Ganges. Millions of Hindus gather to be a part of the Kumbh Mela as it is believed that taking a dip on this auspicious day in the holy river Ganges relieves you from all your sins.
The huge gathering is held every three years at Haridwar, Nasik, Ujjain, and Allahabad (Prayagraj) – in rotation. If you, too, wish to achieve salvation, then be a part of this auspicious celebration that is a confluence of the rich culture and traditions of India.
How to reach India?
Reaching India is not difficult, considering it has seven major international airports strewn across its length and breadth. But if you are entering from a neighboring country, you could do that by bus, train or road as well.
Reaching India is a fairly easy task considering the fact that it has 4 major international airports-
- Indira Gandhi International airport(DEL) in Delhi
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport(BOM) in Mumbai
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport(CCU) in Kolkata
- Madras International Meenambakkam Airport(MAA) in Chennai
In fact, the Mumbai and Delhi airports are counted among the best in the world!
Other than these four, airports at Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kochi operate many international flights every single day.
If you are coming in from Bangladesh, you could hop onto the Maitree Express which commutes between Dhaka and Kolkata four times a week.
A bus between Delhi and Lahore runs every day of the week barring Sunday. There are frequent buses between Dhaka and Kolkata as well. Buses from Kathmandu come to Delhi and Gorakhpur a few times a week too.
If you are someone who loves adventures and road trips, you could try visiting India by car from some of the neighboring countries. You could drive in from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar, but in all these cases, you would need to get permits.
What is the best time to visit India?
The weather in India varies considerably in different regions. But the overall best time to visit India is between March and October that majorly marks the onset of summers and winters. Here is a breakdown of a few other seasons when you might visit India.
Winter is considered to be a good time to visit India as it gives you the flexibility to cover most of the attractions. Some of the regions also experience snowfall during this season, making it a delight for those who visit India from moderate or hot temperature zones. During winter, the nights are relatively cold around 10 °C and days are slightly more warm around 25/28 °C.
Summers in India are extremely sweltering, and humid and therefore, you should avoid visiting the country during summers. The average temperature ranges around 32–40 °C during summers. The southern region of India is especially very hot during this season and experiences around 80% humidity.
Monsoons are considered to be a favorable time to visit India, but the level of precipitation and humidity increases during this time significantly. The average temperature ranges between 26–34 °C and India receives around 178 mm of rainfall during monsoon.
Do I need a visa to India?
Yes, you’ll require a valid Indian visa and a passport to visit the India. The international visitors who try to arrive in India without a visa might be immediately deported. You can, however, obtain a eVisa, thereby removing the necessity to obtain a regular visa.
Can I get visa on arrival in India?
Yes, you can obtain a visa after arrival in India. The fees for obtaining a visa on arrival is around $60 (as of 2020). You need to pay this amount at least three days prior to the visit to India, and it is completely nonrefundable. This type of visa is valid for around thirty days from the approval date.
Additionally, E-visa travelers are also required to have their return tickets in advance with them.
Which currency is used in India?
The rupee is the currency that is used in India. Banknotes that are currently being issued in India are in the denomination of Rs 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, and Rs 2000. These are known as banknotes as the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issues them.
Which are the best beaches in India?
The India tour packages bring to you some of the best beaches in India where you can enjoy the sand, surf, and the sun.
Palolem Beach: This is one of the most picturesque beaches in Goa that attracts thousands of travelers every year towards its tranquil environment and beautiful coastline. A thick forest of palm trees covers the beach, and it is extremely renowned for its silent discos where the partygoers wear headphones and enjoy the night.
Baga Beach: This is one of the most popular and liveliest beaches in North Goa that is flanked with flea markets, food shacks, and fine dining restaurants. It also offers tons of water sports opportunities like scuba diving, jet-skiing, wakeboarding, parasailing, and kayaking. It also has several spa centers where you can relax and unwind from the hustle and bustle of the day.
Marari Beach: This is one of the most laid back and scenic beaches in the small town of Alleppey. The snake boat race takes place here during August, which is one of the biggest attractions for the tourists. It has an eco-friendly resort where you can have a relaxing stay, and it also has some of the best beach shacks where you can have the finest foods and drinks. Book the South India tour packages to enjoy the sand, surf, and the sun at the best beaches in Kerala.
What are the best things to buy in India?
Here is the list of some of the best things that you can buy in India to take back as happy memoirs of the trip.
- Traditional handicraft items, metalworks and pottery from Rajasthan
- The gemstones such as rubies and emeralds from Jaipur. Laak bangles, carpets, and Minakari jewelry of Jaipur are also very famous.
- Bikaneri bhujia, sheep wool and camel skin products from Bikaner.
- Leather materials from Ajmer.
- Mirror work, embroidered products, silver jewelry, and wooden artifacts from Jaisalmer.
- The colorful juttis and leather shoes from Jodhpur.
- Kota doria sarees from Kota.
- Dye sarees, colorful turbans, locally made toys, and hand-painted fabrics.
- Mysore silk sarees and paintings from Karnataka.
- Chikankari fabric of Lucknow and stunning metalwork of Moradabad.
- Glass bangles and glass beads of Varanasi.
- Chandeliers and colorful masks of Goa.
- Kolhapuri chappals and western clothes of Maharashtra.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the India tour?
Here is a list of some of the best adventure activities to do on the India tour.
1. Trekking: India has some of the best trekking trails - be it the hills, beaches, forts and forests, especially in Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand where you can see the towering Himalayan mountain peaks. Some of the treks to attempt during the India Trip packages - Chadar trek in Ladakh, Roopkund trek etc.
2. Bungee Jumping: This adventure activity is the most popular in Rishikesh, a prominent city in Uttarakhand. Surrounded by lush greenery and rugged hills, you get to take a leap off of an elevated platform and feel a rush of excitement. Other places to enjoy Bungee Jumping with the India Packages tour - Lonavala, Bangalore, Goa etc.
3. Scuba Diving: The stunning coastline in Southern India, parts of Maharashtra - Goa, and the Andaman island are amazing sites to indulge in water-sports like scuba diving. The clear waters of the Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal give you a chance to take a dive and see the colorful underwater world.
4. Skiing: The winter season in parts of India like - Gulmarg, Kufri, Solang, Auli and more gives the adventurers an exciting opportunity to enjoy skiing on some of the best slopes. Amateurs and experienced skiers could all find the perfect experience in the midst of paradiscal surroundings with different slopes.
5. Paragliding: There is possibly no better way to see the astounding landscape and beauty of India than going for a paragliding adventure. After you jump off an elevated platform and soar high in the sky, you can enjoy the best bird's-eye views. Some of the top sites to try this activity during the India Packages trip - Bir Billing, Manali, Shillong, Gangtok, Jaipur, Yelagiri etc.
What are the famous festivals to attend in India?
The India tour package gives you a chance to enjoy some of the most stunning festivals in India. Here is a lowdown of the festivals that you must attend when in India.
Holi: The festival of colours, Holi, is celebrated on full moon day in the Phagun month of the Hindu calendar. It is a vivid festival, and is also celebrated as a thanksgiving day for a good harvest. While youth and elders smear abeer and gulal on each other, kids splash colored water through pichkaris and water-balloons.
Diwali: This is also known as the festival of lights and marks the triumph of good over evil. During this festival, every nook and corner seems to be bustling with colorful lighting, fireworks and rangolis (colorful designs) that are made at the entrance of every house.
It is celebrated in the Lunisolar month of Kartika, and the entire celebration lasts for around five days.
Dussehra: This is a ten days festival during which the effigies of Ravana and his brothers are burnt down to symbolize the historic tale when Lord Rama killed Ravan. The effigy of Ravan is filled with firecrackers, and it results in the cacophony of loud sound as the huge structure breaks down.
This event is witnessed by a huge crowd that cheers with happiness when the dummies are burnt down. Navratri meaning nine nights, is another celebration that precedes Dussehra, which is followed by Diwali.
What is the best spiritual place to visit in India?
The India tour package brings to you an enthralling tour of some of the best spiritual places to visit in India that offer you the greatest sense of tranquility and peace.
1. Rishikesh: Rishikesh is a city that welcomes you with open arms and creates an instant sense of belonging in your mind, no matter where you come from. There are many sacred spots in Rishikesh like the Ram Jhula, Laxmi Jhula and Laxman Jhula that touch your soul and offer you divine pleasure.
It is also considered as the gateway to Char Dham(Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath, and Kedarnath) and offers much more than spirituality and religious dynamics. So get ready to experience Rishikesh at its piramal best by booking India tour packages.
2. Varanasi: Varanasi, also known as the spiritual capital of India, is thronged with some of the best temples in the world. Every nook and corner of this city reflects the spiritual essence, and it is also known as the land of saints and yogis. It has some of the most sacred Ghats like Assi Ghat and Dashashwamedh, where you can witness the Ganga Aarti.
You can also seek diving blessings of God at Sankat Mochan and The Kashi Vishwanath temple that are considered to be the oldest temples in the entire world. The pilgrims here take a dip in the holy river Ganges to wash away their sins and attain salvation.
3. Mathura: If you’re looking for the perfect spiritual retreat, then Mathura should be your topmost choice. It is the famous pilgrimage site for Hindus and is also known to be the birthplace of God Krishna. The colossal ghats and temples of Mathura foster a feeling of divinity and devotion in the visitors.
You can visit Shri Krishna Janmabhumi, which is regarded to be the birthplace of Krishna, or you can visit Gita Mandir and Dwarkadheesh Temple that are known to fulfill the secret wishes of the devotees.
Which are the best places for rafting in India?
If you’re an adventurous soul, then get ready to be thrilled by discovering the best places for river rafting in India tourism.
1. Barapole River, Coorg: South India offers a fair share of adventure and thrill, and Barapole River is one such destination where you can indulge in one of the best river rafting experiences in India. While sailing on the stretches of the river on your water boat, you also get a chance to have the magnetizing view of the valleys of Coorg.
The rapids are extremely strong over here, making way for some of the most exhilarating memories.
2. Ganga River, Rishikesh: The Ganga River originating from the Garhwal Himalayas in Rishikesh is also the perfect spot to have a thrilling river rafting experience in India. You can even pick the stretch over here for rafting, depending on your preferred level of difficulty.
A sixteen km long stretch takes you from Shivpuri to Lakshman Jhula in Rishikesh, and you’ll experience the rapids ranging from Grade 1 to Grade IV amidst this stretch. The river is also full of whirlpools, and river rafting has been tried here by leading celebrities like Brad Pitt.
3. Lohit River, Arunachal Pradesh
If you wish to indulge in the best adventurous experience in the northeast, then Lohit River will offer you ample of choices to satiate your adventure ridden soul. Lohit River, which is known to be the tributary of the Brahmaputra river, is the ideal spot to head for an enthralling river rafting experience.
You’ll also be delighted with the panoramic views of the valleys and the hills as you opt for river rafting here.
Which are some famous camping sites in India?
India tourism offers you some of the most famous camping sites where you can have an enchanting time with nature.
1. Rishikesh Valley Camp: If you’re looking for an ideal camping experience, then Rishikesh valley camp should be on the top of your list. Here you not only get the chance to connect with nature, but you can also experience the spiritual vividness of this region.
The tents in these camps are designed in hermit fashion to give you some aloof time for introspection. You are also served organic food here, and you can undertake activities like ayurvedic spas, rafting, and trekking.
2. Sangla Valley Camping
If you wish to have a splendid time in the trans-Himalayan region gazing at the panorama of nature, then Sangla Valley camping should be your best bet. It is the famous camping destination in the summers for the tourists as the environment becomes pleasing during this season.
This picturesque valley offers the fresh burst of air which can purify your soul, and you also get a chance to get close to nature. Blending the adventure and culture, this camping destination is ideal for travel enthusiasts.
3. Chandratal Lake, Himachal Pradesh
This is an ideal camping site for the tourists who wish to mystify their senses with the greatest allure of nature. Chandratal Lake is known to be a picturesque lake which sits in Lahaul and Spiti valley. It is located at an altitude of around 4300 m above sea level.
You can enjoy camping over here in the open sky. Apart from the camping experience, you can also treat your taste buds with the scrumptious Himachali food here.
Which are the best destinations for paragliding in India?
Your India tourism is incomplete if you don’t try paragliding at some of the best locations in India. Here is the list of the best paragliding destinations where you can fly like a free bird and rise beyond your fears.
1. Bir-Billing: The quaint village of Bir is known to be the paragliding capital of India. It is surrounded by lush greenery, Beautiful mountains, and splendid weather that is perfect for an ideal paragliding experience.
It has the best landing and take-off ground in India with suitable air current as well as an ideal cloud base for paragliding. The Paragliding World Cup was also organized here in the year 2015, where the internationally acclaimed paragliders competed against each other.
2. Manali: Manali should be the topmost destination in your India tourism as it is touted to be an ideal spot for paragliding trips. Marhi and Solang valley are the most popular spots for the adventure sport in Manali. You can try both long as well as short flights here that will help you conquer the sky with the expanse of nature underneath.
Manali is considered to be the best paragliding destination because you can try this sport almost all year here except during monsoons.
3.Mussoorie: If you’re looking for the best spot for paragliding in India tourism, then Mussoorie should be your ideal choice. Normally expeditions and long flights take off from Mussoorie, giving you an aerial view of the Doon Valley.
Mussoorie Lake serves as the take-off point for paragliding, and you can fly till Dehradun from here on a long flight up to 2300 meters above the sea level.
4.Nainital: Ranikhet is often considered as the paraglider’s paradise in India, and you get a chance to have a bird’s eye of the region while paragliding over here. Here you can soar up to the heights of 2000 meters while paragliding and the beautiful views of the lakes underneath are totally scintillating.
Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal are the two locations where you can try the sport in Ranikhet.
Which are some famous desert safari sites in India?
If you’re looking for an adventurous excursion, then there can be nothing better than a desert safari. Here are some of the best places in India where you can have an amazing dessert safari experience.
1. Jodhpur: Get ready for a bumpy ride along the Thar desert as you opt for a best safari experience in Jodhpur. This enthralling ride takes you to the remote areas near the desert, and you also get to see the indigenous residents living over here. You can opt for both camel safari and jeep safari in Jodhpur as per your preference and interest.
The jeep safari is more swift than the camel safari, but if you’re looking for the authentic experience, then opt for the camel safari. You can also enjoy the folk dance, Rajasthani food, and traditional music as part of the experience.
2. Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer has enchanted an endless number of tourists to experience the heart whelming desert safari ride. It is located in the heart of the Thar Desert and gives you the chance to cherish the colorful life here. You get to experience the rustic lifestyle of the desert people while opting for desert safari here. You can also have a breathtaking view of the sunset during the desert safari tour in Jaisalmer, which is extremely alluring.
3. Bikaner: Bikaner is a splendid location to have an enthralling desert safari ride. Its vast stretch of deserts and sand dunes make desert safari an ideal allure for the tourists. You not only get a chance to indulge in a safari ride here, but you also get a chance to enjoy the Rajasthani food and folk dance during the tour.
Which are the best coffee plantation places in India?
Many places in India are encompassed by emerald-green coffee plantations that offer the perfect dose of rejuvenation and refreshment. The India tour package brings you a tour of some of these stunning destinations.
1. Coorg: Coorg is known to be the home to some of the best coffee plantations, and it holds a great share in the production of coffee in India. Robusta and Arabica, which are considered to be the best varieties of coffee, are produced here. You can also find various homestays among these coffee plantations where you can have a memorable holiday treating your senses with the hypnotical fragrance of coffee. You can even go berry picking within these farms for a unique experience.
2. Wayanad, Kerala: The coffee production in Wayanad holds a share of around 28% of the total coffee production in India. The fresh and green coffee plantations here leave the visitors totally spellbound, and the strong scent of coffee further transports them into a paradisiacal world.
You can also find here some of the fantastic resorts and homestays where you can have a relaxing stay. Stroll by the lush green coffee plantations and get to know about the various varieties that are produced here.
3. Chikmagalur, Karnataka: This is the place where coffee was introduced for the first time in India during British rule. Chikmagalur is considered to be the biggest contributor to coffee production in India, and it never disappoints the coffee lovers with its splendid allure.
Trekking can be a great way to discover this place as you get to see the lush green plantations from the rocky terrains. You can find many beautiful peacocks also loitering around these plantations. Furthermore, it also offers some of the best resorts and accommodations where you can have a relaxing vacation.
Which are some famous places for bungee jumping in India?
India has a plethora of places where you can try bungee jumping for an exhilarating experience. The India tour packages bring to you an enthralling tour of these destinations.
1. Ozone Adventures, Bangalore: Located on St. Mark’s Road, this is deemed to be the safest of the bungee jumping locations in India. The whole equipment is housed inside a 130ft crane, and you are suspended from 80 ft above the platform!
Price: Rs 400
2. Jumpin Heights, Rishikesh: Located in Mohan Chatti, this is the highest bungee jumping spot in India and the only one with a fixed platform, that too at a height of 83 meters. It is thrilling on one hand and safe on the other, as all staff is quite experienced.
Age: minimum 18 years of age
Price: Rs 3550 inclusive of GST
3. Gravity Zone, Goa: This time when you visit Anjuna, instead of sunbathing, you could go and try out bungee jumping nearby Gravity Zone. This is perfect for beginners, as this has a lower height of 25 meters.
Age: above 18 years of age
Price: Rs 500 per jump
Which are the romantic places to visit in India?
If you’re looking for the perfect romantic getaway, then the many India tour package would give you a chance to take your love to great heights within the splendid destinations of India.
1. Kerala: The South India tour packages bring you the enthralling tour of Kerala that is an absolute lovers retreat. From the lush green soothing environment of Munnar to the backwater boating ride in Alleppey, there are ample of ways in which you can rekindle your love in Kerala. You can even stroll by the scenic tea gardens that will fascinate your senses with their mystical flavors.
Kerala is abundant with natural beauty and lush gardens, it is considered to be one of the most sought after destinations in the entire world for honeymoon seekers and the couples. If you’re a wildlife enthusiast, you can visit Eravikulam national park that is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. So spark up the flames of your love by immersing into the picturesque beauty of Kerala.
2. Manali: Manali is a heaven for the couples, backpackers and adventure enthusiasts alike. The magnificent view of lofty snow-clad mountains and the small hippy villages offer the perfect setting to take your love to great heights.
You can also try here some of the best adventure sports activities like trekking, river rafting, and hiking to create never ending memories. While planning a romantic getaway to Manali, you should also visit Rohtang that offers the best viewpoint in India.
3. Goa: With an alluring blend on sea, land, and sun Goa is considered to be one of the best romantic getaways for the couples. From enjoying the liveliest parties to diving into the azure blue water, there are ample things on offer for couples in Goa. You can stroll around the beaches hand in hand with your partner, or you can relish the seafood and local cuisines of Goa to spice up your vacation.
You can even buy funky clothes, jewelry, headgears, and shoes at the flea markets that are held along the beaches to help you take back happy memoirs of the trip.
4. Kufri, Himachal Pradesh: A white sheet of snow, tall deodars, and green pines invite the honeymoon seekers every year to strengthen their bond of love in Kufri. This is a beautiful town that is located at an altitude of 2633 m above sea level and around 17 km away from Shimla.
If you and your partner wish to have an adventurous escapade, then Kufri should be your topmost choice as it offers wonderful slopes for skiing. The beauty of the slopes, the cool climate, and the lush-green landscape make Kufri heaven for the couples.
5.Auli: Surrounded by acres of coniferous forests and glittering slopes in the lap of Uttrakhand, Auli is the most preferred destination for couples and honeymooners. The vast open spaces, snow-clad mountains, and the immense height of skiing slopes are an absolute delight for the love birds who’re looking to spend some intimate moments in the lap of nature. It also has the highest man-made lake in the world where you can spend some tranquil moments with your partner.
Which are the best luxury places to stay in India?
These are some of the best luxury places to stay in India.
1. The Taj Mahal Palace: This 5-star hotel by the Taj group is the embodiment of what luxury feels like. The Taj has been a part of the Mumbai cityscape for over 2 decades and has served countless guests, including royalty and celebrities.
The sea-facing property houses over 500 rooms and 44 suites, all of which are designed to compliment the guests. Along with that are their impeccable services and facilities that will make your India tour packages holiday memorable.
Location: Mumbai (Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Maharashtra 400001).
Price: Starts from INR 14500 per night.
2. Umaid Bhawan Palace: This structural marvel of the Rajasthani history was built between 1928 and 1943 as the residence of the royal family. Presently it has been converted into a heritage hotel to let the guests have a true royal experience.
You can live in the most elegantly designed rooms, suites and villas, savour the par excellent hospitality and facilities, as well as enjoy the large collection of royal antiques on display. Moreover, all the best city attractions are also easily accessible for sightseeing.
Location: Jodhpur (Umaid Bhawan Palace, Rajasthan 342006).
3. Oberoi Udaivilas: Settled on the banks of the Romantic lake Pichola is this historic property that lets you into the lifestyle of the kings and queens from the olden days of.
This palace turned into a heritage hotel is one of the best places that you can stay in during the India holiday packages trip. There are 87 well-appointed, luxurious rooms, a wide selection of tremendous facilities and a team of professional staff to cater to your needs.
Location: Udaipur (Badi-Gorela-Mulla Talai Rd, Haridas Ji Ki Magri, Pichola, Rajasthan 313001).
Price: Starts from INR 21000 per night.
4. Vivanta by Taj Madikeri: The tranquil environment of Madikeri goes up two folds with this 5-star hotel, settled amidst the lushest of land of the town. The entire property is boastful of comfortable accommodations like rooms, suites and villas, excellent facilities and features, and terrific hospitality that you can enjoy for a leisurely holiday as well as a corporate outing. Moreover, all the city's best attractions are just a few minutes away, making sightseeing comfortable.
Location: Karnataka (1st Monnangeri Galibeedu, Post, Madikeri, 571201).
Price: Starts from INR 15000 per night.
5. The Leela Palace: This luxury hotel is one of the best in Delhi and India that you can stay in during the India Tour Packages vacation. Located in the city's business center, all prominent attractions and markets are also in proximity which makes your sightseeing experience more comfortable. Besides this, the several types of rooms and suites, and plenty of world-class facilities would further make you feel like royalty.
Location: New Delhi (Africa Ave, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, 110023).
Price: Starts from INR 15000 per night.
Which are the best hill stations to visit while in India?
India is home to some of the most tranquil hill stations that offer you the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the urbane life with their unadulterated charm. Have a memorable tour of these scenic hill stations by booking the India tour packages.
1. Mcleodganj: The quaint hill station of Mcleodganj, which is known as the piece of Tibet is a communion of ethnicities, cuisines, and cultures. Nestled in the Kangra district, Meclodganj is a star suburb of Himachal Pradesh, a few kilometers above Dharamshala.
It has some of the best monasteries such as Tsug la Khang and Namgyal monastery, which hold a special significance in India’s contribution to Buddhism and Tibetan culture. You can also try paragliding and camping over here to make your vacation unforgettable.
2. Darjeeling: This ethereal hilltown in Northeast India is encompassed by lush green tea plantations, monasteries, and picturesque trekking trails. It is a visual delight for the travelers and seems to be a picture that has emerged straight out of a fairy tale.
The snow-clad hills, lush green carpet of trees, meandering rivers, and crooked houses allure the visitors towards its irresistible beauty. Darjeeling is a perfect spot for both adrenaline-fuelled vacations as well as leisure trips.
3. Lonavala: Popularly acclaimed as the jewel of the Sahyadris, Lonavala boasts of breathtaking landscapes and awe-inspiring water bodies. Lonavala was once a part of the Yadava dynasty, and Mughals also ruled over here for a long time.
The long meandering roads not only offer serenity and tranquility but also extend the perfect podium for long rides and walks. With the Mumbai Pune Expressway running through Lonavala, commuting to this hill station is completely hassle-free.
4. Amboli: This is a tranquil and idyllic hill station nestled amidst the Western Ghats, and it is extremely renowned for its cascading waterfalls as well as lush green forests. With numerous mountain forts located over here, it is also an absolute paradise for the trekkers.
Escaping from the dark grey cloud of Mumbai to the thick green blanket of green in Amboli, it is a delight for the starved souls craving for a rejuvenating journey.
5. Auli: Surrounded by apple orchards, pine trees, acres of coniferous forests, and old oaks, Auli is the most popular hill station in Uttarakhand. It is an ideal venue for adventure enthusiasts as it provides immense opportunities for snowboarding and trekking.
It is also known as the best skiing destination in Uttarakhand and offers a picturesque view of the snow-clad mountains of Himalayas. It has numerous trails in the hilly terrain of Garhwal Himalayas, where you can have an adrenaline rushing trekking experience.
6. Munnar: The magnetizing hill station of Munnar is known for its lush greenery, craggy peaks, and a vast stretch of tea plantations. It is located in Kerala and serves as the leading commercial center for the largest tea estates in the world.
It also has a few protected areas where you can witness the highly endangered and endemic species of flora and fauna. Book the South India tour packages to witness the enthralling beauty of Munnar.
Which are the most adventurous trekking sites in India?
The presence of Himalayas and many other mountain areas all over India have resulted it turning the country into a popular trekking destination. Here are few of them that can't be missed:
- Singalila Kanchenjunga Trek- it starts from Sikkim and takes about three weeks to complete it.
- Zanskar Frozen River Trek- a trek in Ladakh. It can take up to two weeks to be completed.
- Gomukh Tapovan Trek-a 12-day trek along the Bhagirathi River, which leads to the Gangotri glacier.
- Darcha to Lamayuru Trek- this is one of the longest treks in India. It starts from Ladakh and can take up to a month.
- Kuari Pass Trek- a comparatively short trek from Garhwal which can be completed in 10 days.
- Dzongri–Goecha La Trek- a trek from Sikkim and takes up to 12 days.
Which are the different biking trips in India?
The biking tours of India and blessing to those who like to ride their bikes for long distances. The country has for you some of the most picturesque biking destinations.
- Ladakh bike tour- this is the most famous biking destination in India. There are multiple routes to be taken and can keep you bike-gazed for a fortnight.
- Delhi to Spiti- a biking tour from Delhi to Manali. The breathtakingly beautiful Spiti Valley is its main attraction.
- Ganga biking trip- a beautiful trip along the River Ganga. You start from Dehradun and will ride through the bumpy terrains of Uttarakhand.
- West Coast bike tour- a tour through the beautiful Tamil Nadu and Kerala. It starts from Bengaluru and takes about two weeks to complete.
What are the most romantic things to do in India?
Here are some of the most romantic things to do in India.
1. Hot-air balloon ride: You and your partner can go for a hot-air balloon ride to get a clear panoramic view of the entire city, while spending private moments away from the crowds with India tour packages. This activity is available in parts of India including - Rajasthan, Goa, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka etc.
2. Desert Safari and camping: This activity is available in the golden dunes of the Thar desert in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. Get to enjoy camel rides, jeep safaris, and a scrumptious dinner arrangement under the night-sky with traditional music and dance performances. In the end, you and your partner can choose to stay at the campsite to spend time together.
3. Boathouse stay in the backwaters: These are a unique accommodation option prominently seen in parts of Kerala and Kashmir. As suggestive of the name, it is a house with kitchen and a living area on a boat that sails on the calm waters. During your stay, you can also enjoy special arrangements and candle-lit dinner for some romantic moments.
4. Sightseeing: India is brimming with hundreds of beautiful monuments and landmarks that you can visit on a romantic holiday with India holiday packages. Hawa Mahal in Jaipur, Taj Mahal in Agra, Ajanta Ellora caves, streets, stepwells, markets, Ghats, and more.
5. Wine-tasting tour: Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra are some of the best states in India that are large producers of locally made wines. You and your partner can enjoy a tour of the vineyards and follow it up with a wine-tasting tour during the India Tour Packages trip.
What are the best places to visit in India with family?
These are some of the best places to visit in India with Family.
1. Kerala: Known as 'God's own country' Kerala is one of the most beautiful states in South India. Places like Alleppey, Kovalam, Munnar, Wayanad and many others would let you see the diverse landscape of beaches, mountains, forests and rivers, all during one single holiday.
2. Rajasthan: This North Indian state is home to the vast Thar desert and many ancient cities that have been a part of royal kingdoms. You and your family can explore the rich history and influence of the Maharaja dynasty in the architecture, food, markets, culture and people. Some of the best places to visit here - Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Pushkar, Mount Abu etc.
3. Mumbai (Maharashtra): The city of dream, Mumbai is one of the largest metropolises in India. A fast-paced city that exhibits the modern aspect of India, you and your family would love to see the balance between the historic and new. You can visit Gateway of India, Haji Ali Dargah, Siddhi Vinayak temple, Marine drive, and many other places. Moreover, many other nearby hill-stations and scenic towns like - Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar, Pune, etc. are also worth a visit.
4. Himachal Pradesh: The queen of hill-stations, Himachal Pradesh is a North Indian state that is home to many picturesque alpine villages, towns and cities that are ideal summer getaways to enjoy natural beauty, views of the Himalayas, adventure activities and more. Topmost place to visit - Manali, Shimla, Kufri, Kasauli etc.
5. Agra/Varanasi/Jim Corbett (Uttar Pradesh): Uttar Pradesh is an Indian state that is connected to Delhi and is home to one of the world's seven wonders - Taj Mahal in Agra. Apart from that, places like Varanasi, Jim Corbett National Park, Fatehpur Sikri, Lucknow, Mathura etc. are other cities that showcase the mixed culture, religious aspects and the long history.
Which are the best wildlife safaris in India?
When it comes to wildlife, India offers great diversity. There are a lot of very rich wildlife sanctuaries in the country where you can enjoy safaris. Some of the best wildlife safari tours in India are:
- Ranthambore National Park- this park is located in Rajasthan and it was used by the kings as a hunting ground.
- Sunderbans National Park- if you want to see a tiger in its natural glory then this place in West Bengal is where you need to go.
- Jim Corbett National Park- it’s located in Uttarakhand and famous as a tiger reserve. Lucky ones can get a sight of a white tiger too.
- Gir National Park- this place is famous for lions. A visit to Gujarat won't be completed without visiting this place.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park- this Karnataka based wildlife park has a tiger park, an elephant sanctuary, and a zoo.
- Kaziranga National Park- Assam’s and India’s one of the most visited national parks and a place to see one horned rhinos.
- Hemis National Park- this Jammu Kashmir’s national park houses some of the world’s most endangered animals. The natural beauty is a bonus.
Is India worth visiting?
Yes. India is definitely one of the most diverse and unique places that one can travel to. With the India holiday packages you and your loved one can explore the ever-changing landscape, a rich heritage and cultural experience, different communities and their lifestyle, and a nice blend of food; colors; shopping and celebration.
Is India safe?
Yes. India is safe for travelling and proper law enforcement is abided in all parts of the country to ensure the safety of the public. Moreover, you can also easily reach out to the local authorities as well as the people for any help.
With that said, it is advisable to keep a check on your personal belongings to avoid petty theft, and always be alert when shopping and going in unknown areas.
Where can I enjoy camel safaris in India?
Which are some famous elephant safaris in India?
Many wildlife sanctuaries in India offer the facility to ride an elephant into the forest. Elephant safari is a very enjoyable way to see the forest and the elephants. These are the best places to experience elephant safari tour in India are:
- Corbett National park
- Kanha National Park
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Panna National Park
- Pench National Park
- Kaziranga National Park
- Jaldapara National Park
- Manas National Park
- Bandipur National Park
- Nagarhole National Park
- Dandeli National Park
- Bandipur National Park
Which are the famous houseboat experiences in India?
The houseboat tours of Kerala are most famous in India. Its success has inspired many other states to start this service for the tourists. Few of the best ones are:
- Kerala Backwaters Houseboat
- Srinagar Dal Lake Houseboat
- Sundarban Houseboat
- Maharashtra Tarkarli Houseboat
- Andhra Pradesh Konaseema Houseboat
- Goa Houseboat Cruise
- Karnataka Udupi Houseboat
- Pondicherry Chunnambar Houseboat
Which are some famous cruising sites in India?
If you want to enjoy the marine life in India, then you must include cruising tours to your plan. Cruising has become a very popular mode of travels in the country among the local and foreign tourists. You can try these ones to spend a few days on the water and soak in the beauty of India:
- The 12-day long The Golden Triangle Cruise
- Kerala Backwater Cruise
- Glass Bottom Cruise of Andaman Islands
- Sunderbans Boat Cruise
- Chilika Lake Cruise
- Ganges River Cruise
- Saikhowa River Cruise
- Cochin Cruise
- Goa Cruise
- Brahmaputra River Cruise
Which are the best places for sailing in India?
If you want a more personal experience than cursing, whilst spending time on water, then sailing can very well be your best bet. There are hardly any better ways to relax with your friends or family than sailing a boat through the waterways of India. Here are the best options you have:
- The coast of Mumbai
- West Bengal Barrackpore
- Kerala Backwaters
- Kashmir Dal Lake
- Maharashtra Tarkarli
- Allahabad Ganga River
- Cochin-Agatti Islands
- Kerala Idukki
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Odisha Backwaters
Which are some famous caving experiences in India?
India is a country that has mountains and hills all over. That’s why it’s no surprise that the country can over a wide variety when it comes to caving tours. Most of these caves have historical values and offer unique beauty. Here is a list of the best caves in India:
- Elephanta Island Caves in Mumbai
- Sithannavsal Cave Temple in Tamilnadu
- Badami Caves in Karnataka
- Patal Bhubaneswar Cave in Uttarakhand
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves in Aurangabad
- Bhimbetka Cave in Madhya Pradesh
- Dungeshwari Cave Temples in Bihar
- Koteshwar Temple Cave in Uttarakhand
- Tabo in Himachal Pradesh
- Udaygiri Caves in Madhya Pradesh
- Khandagiri Caves in Odisha
- Bhaja in Maharashtra
- Pataleshwar Cave temple in Maharashtra
- Varah Caves in Tamil Nadu
- Carla Caves in Maharashtra
- Mawsmai Caves in Meghalaya
- Undavalli Caves in Andhra Pradesh
- Jogimara and Sita Bengra Caves in Chhattisgarh
- Trichy Rock Fort Temple in Tamil Nadu
- Borra Caves in Andhra Pradesh
Which are the luxury trains in India? How much would the journey cost me?
India offers multiple luxury train tours and they are guaranteed to offer you an experience that are reserved for the royals. If you want to see the country when experience best of comfort then these train tours are made for you:
This is one of the five most luxurious trains in the world. Depending on the duration of the journey, it will cost you from INR 2,60,000 to 4,50,000 per head.
Royal Rajasthan on Wheels
Experience the heritage sites of Rajasthan when enjoying kingly hospitality. It will cost you about INR 5,70,000 per pax to ride this train.
Palace on Wheels
Another luxury ride to explore the royal city, Rajasthan. For INR 2,10,000 per person, you can enjoy this tour.
The Deccan Odyssey
This is a luxury hotel on wheels that explores Gujarat and Maharashtra. You can enjoy this for INR 3,70,000/person
Royal Orient Train
See the center of India through the windows of this fairyland on wheels. For just INR 7,500 per head you can experience the journey.
Which are some famous street foods in India?
The Indian street food is a part of India’s rich food culture. Every state of the country has their unique flavor, speciality, and taste when it comes to the local food that they offer. From the spicy meat and fried fast food to sweets, there is a huge variety waiting for the food lover in you. Here are the places to visit:
- Kolkata- Puchkas, jhalmuri, roll, and sweets.
- Mumbai- Bhel puri, pav bhaji, and falooda
- Old Delhi- Chat, kachori, and jalebi
- Lucknow- Biryani, kebabs, and sweet
- Chennai- Idli, dosa, and banana chips
Which are some famous heritage site visits in India?
The wealthy culture of India is something that must be experienced at least once in your lifetime. If you want to learn about the richness of Indian traditions then you must visit these heritage sites:
- Taj Mahal, Agra
- Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
- Mahabodhi Temple, Bodh Gaya
- Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Humayun Tomb, Delhi
- Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh
- Red Fort, New Delhi
- Sun Temple, Konarak
- Jama Masjid, Delhi
- Amer Fort, Jaipur
- Qutub Minar, New Delhi
- Jaisalmer Fort
- Buddhist Monuments, Sanchi
- Chittorgarh Fort, Udaipur
- Kumbhalgarh Fort, Udaipur
- Ajanta & Ellora Caves, Maharashtra
Which are the different night adventures in India?
Night adventures are thrilling to say the least. There are a few places in India where you can go out at night and get your mind blown by these activities. Consider these options:
- Night camel and off road jeep safari in the deserts
- Night jeep safari of the wildlife sanctuaries
- Trekking at night
Which are the best places for yoga and meditation in India?
India is a nation that attracts people who are searching for spirituality. These yoga and meditation centers can help you:
- Bihar School of Yoga in Munger
- Mysore Mandala
- Purple Valley in Goa
- Omkarananda Patanjali Yoga Kendra in Rishikesh
- Kaivalyadhama Ashram in Lonavala
- International Center for Yoga Education and Research in Puducherry
- Mysore Krishnamachar Yoga Shala
- The Yoga House in Mumbai
- Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre in Himachal Pradesh
- Phool Chatti, Rishikesh
Which are some famous horse riding places in India?
Do you want to see the forests, mountains, and beaches of India from a horse’s back, like the royals used to do? These are the destination to do that:
Which are some famous wildlife sanctuaries in India?
There is a huge variety of local and migrating birds to be seen in India. Pick up the best binocular you can get and check these places out:
- Jim Corbett National Park
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Eaglenest Sanctuary
- Chilka Lake Bird Sanctuary
- Lava and Neora Valley National Park
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
- Thattekad Bird Sanctuary
- Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary