Auli Tour From Mussoorie Highlights
- Mesmerise the beauty of the 'Queen of Hills', Mussoorie and embrace a beautiful getaway
- Get a chance to indulge in various adventurous sports to feel the thrill within
- Boost your adrenaline by indulging in an adventurous skiing experience in Auli
- Witness the beauty of Joshimath and visit the beautiful temples this place holds
- Get a chance to witness the graceful Ganga Aarti in Rishikesh to feel the serenity deep within
Auli Tour From Mussoorie Overview
About the destinations:
Mussoorie, a hill station in Uttarakhand, well known for its beautiful natural scenery all around. The city brims with awe-inspiring natural wonders, from mighty snow-capped mountains to breathtaking viewpoints, due to this reason Mussoorie is known as 'The Queen of Hills'.
Auli, the ski capital of India, has beautiful hidden treasures to astound one, bring back the small kid inside and get amazed by snow. This trip will bring up the most exclusive places and things to do in those places. Enjoy the scenic road journey on the wavy mountains road with the valley view.
Joshimath the winter seat of Lord Badri is the gateway toward heaven. Get amazed at the beauty of the place and see the confluence of the rivers Alaknanda and Dhauliganga at Vishnu Prayag.
Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a centre for studying yoga and meditation.
Route: Dehradun - Mussoorie - Joshimath - Auli - Joshimath - Rishikesh - Dehradun
Start Point: Dehradun
End Point: Dehradun
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
- Airport pick up and drop from Delhi as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan)
- Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Honeymoon inclusions (Candle night dinner, Room decoration, Cake)
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Hike through the lush green landscape to soak in the divine views of Mussoorie
- Indulge in various adventurous activities like skywalk, ziplining etc.
- Try an adventurous experience of paragliding in Mussoorie
- Indulge in a wonderful experience of skiing in Auli
How to reach:
The nearest airport in Dehradun is Jolly Grant Airport. Flights from major cities are available here. Dehradun is also well connected by railways and trains for major cities are available here.
Auli Tour From Mussoorie Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Auli Tour From Mussoorie
Know Before You Go for Auli Tour From Mussoorie
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.