Explore the Gold Coast
- The Gold Coast continues to be one of the breathtaking places to visit in Australia in November due to its abundance of appealing features, including beautiful beaches, and pristine national parks
- The area is a beach bum's dream with its crystal clear, mildly warm water all year long, its waves that draw the world's best surfers, and its many undiscovered treasures.
- The Gold Coast's world-famous theme parks are a must-visit in Australia in November as they cater to every type of visitor, from thrill seekers to movie fans, outdoor enthusiasts, and water babies.
- Short drives from the Gold Coast will take you to Dreamworld, Wet'n'Wild, Movie World, and Paradise Country, all of which feature a wide range of rides and shows suitable for all ages.
Location: Queensland, Australia
Also Read: Islands in Australia
Discover The Great Barrier Reef
- The Great Barrier Reef is one of the iconic places to visit in Australia in November for any tourist considering a trip to the country.
- The incredible reef (the world's largest) consists of more than 3,000 individual reef systems and dozens of stunning tropical islands set in azure seas teaming with marine life.
- The Great Barrier Reef is a popular destination for snorkelers and scuba divers due to the abundance of unique marine life found there;
- However, those who would rather keep their feet dry can take a tour aboard a glass-bottomed boat in Australia in November.
Location: The Coral Sea, off the coast of Queensland, Australia
Also Read: Best Beaches in Australia
Book Now: Great Barrier Reef Tour
Visit the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- It goes without saying that anyone looking to explore places to visit in Australia in November must cross the famous Sydney Harbor Bridge.
- The bridge, which connects the northern suburbs of Sydney to the city proper, is the tallest of its kind in the world at 459 feet.
- BridgeClimb Sydney gives visitors the unique opportunity to ascend to the highest point of the iconic bridge.
- The pedestrian walkway across the bridge is enclosed by wire mesh, so even those who are afraid of heights can enjoy the stunning views of the Sydney Opera House and its surroundings from Pylon Lookout.
Location: Sydney Bridge Climb, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Also Read: Historical Places in Australia
Book Now: Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Tour
Explore the Grampians National Park
- The Grampians have spectacular native fauna, breathtaking scenery, and numerous outdoor adventure possibilities.
- Relax with some outdoor air and birdwatching, walk the trails and pass other hikers while you stretch your legs, and take in the breathtaking panoramas from atop the lookouts.
- The Grampians National Park is a great location for wildlife viewing close to Melbourne, particularly kangaroos and emus.
- Hundreds of kangaroos call this area home, and they're at their most visible as the sun sets behind the mountains.
- Cockatoos, kookaburras, and rosellas are just some of the other native birds that frequently make an appearance in Australia in November.
- Take care to watch for wallabies as they scurry through the underbrush and along the trails as you explore the bush.
Location: The Grampians, Victoria, Australia
Also Checkout: Southern Lights Australia
Book Now: Grampians National Park Hiking Tour from Melbourne
Enjoy the Mesmerizing view from Mount Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk is a magical 30-acre private rainforest on Mt. Tambourine, which you must visit in Australia in November where you can marvel at the stunning canopies of the rainforest!
- Leaving the Rainforest Eco Gallery, the Skywalk will lead you on a scenic and exciting journey through the rainforest's upper and middle canopies, providing breathtaking views of the emerald green canopy below.
- You can stroll through the treetops in complete safety and comfort on the Skywalk, a high-tech steel walkway that offers breathtaking panoramas of the Hinterland below.
- Descend to the lower canopy and follow the directional signs to some of the most well-liked spots in the area, such as a butterfly lookout, waterfalls, rock pools, and an enclosure housing local history.
Location: 333 Geissmann Drive Mt Tamborine, Queensland, Australia
Opening Hours: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Also Read: Offbeat Places in Australia
Go Sightseeing in Perth
- Perth, Western Australia’s capital, can be reached after a five-hour flight from Cairns.
- Kings Park in Perth, Western Australia, offers a botanical garden as well as breathtaking views of the Swan River and the city's skyline.
- In Australia in November, more than 3000 kinds of native plants convert the park into a beautiful display of wildflowers.
- If you've never witnessed a humpback whale breach or seen a mother and her youngster swimming together, you should join a whale-watching cruise in Perth this November.
- Shoalwater Marine Park, located close to Rockingham, is beautiful in November in Perth. A colony of small penguins and a colony of sea lions call this marine preserve home.
Also Read: Mountains in Australia
Go for Rafting in Franklin River
- The Franklin River, which winds its way through Tasmania's distinctive World Heritage Area, is one of the remaining really wild rivers on the planet.
- One of the few undeveloped rivers in Australia in November, its steep gorges and serene whirlpools make for an exciting experience when you're pursuing a water activity through it.
- Embark on one-of-a-kind, nonstop 8-day and 10-day white water rafting excursions that test and gratify visitors as they discover the river and its pristine habitat.
- Take a customized trip of a lifetime along one of the world's most stunning, fascinating, and remote rivers.
Location: Located in the Central Highlands and western regions of Tasmania, Australia.
Also Read: Waterfalls in Australia
Explore the Fremantle Street
- Although Fremantle is often referred to as Perth's younger sibling, it is much more than that.
- Pubs, taverns, restaurants, and cafes abound on Fremantle's streets, and they're packed to the gills with customers from all over the world.
- On the other side, Fremantle also provides a large variety of historic sites along with a coastline setting.
- You can visit historical landmarks in Australia in November along with old British buildings and cafes designed in a modern European style.
Location: Fremantle, Western Australia
Also Read: Australia Museum
Visit the Pink Lake
- Middle Island in Western Australia's Recherche Archipelago is home to the pink lake of the same name, Lake Hillier.
- The lake looks completely bubble gum pink when viewed from above in Australia in November.
- Passengers on planes frequently strain to catch a sight of it because it is such a striking feature of the archipelago.
- About 600 meters in length, this lake is framed by sandy shores and thick forests of eucalyptus and paperbark trees.
- On a cloudy day, with little sunshine penetrating the clouds and reflecting off the tiny salt crystals, notice a faint pinkish color around the borders, as we did in the photograph above.
Location: Goldfields-Esperance region of Western Australia.
Also Read: Monuments in Australia
Hike in the Blue Mountains
- The Blue Mountains, so called for the blue haze produced by the area's abundant eucalyptus trees, are home to breathtaking natural beauty and a deep connection to Aboriginal culture.
- You can find all sorts of natural wonders, such as cliffs, gorges, waterfalls, and eucalyptus forests, full of wildlife.
- There are over 140 kilometers of heritage tracks and hiking trails making this an ideal destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
- The park's rugged landscape makes for an ideal setting for a wide variety of outdoor pursuits, including but not limited to: canyoning, rock climbing, abseiling, horseback riding, caving, canoeing, mountain biking, and camping.
Also Read: Hiking in Australia
Book Now: Blue Mountains Day Trip