Arpora Go Karting Highlights
- Feel the excitement raising in your body while you indulge in this fun thrilling activity of go-karting
- Go competitive with your companions as you will get 10 laps to go-kart your way through the 340 m long track offering a lot of U shaped turns and narrow stretches
- The Pro Karts come equipped with 13HP 4 stroke Honda engines for experienced drivers to amplify the fun
- The Standard carts are powered by 6HP 4 stroke Honda engines for beginners
- Rest assured, you will be provided with good quality racing clothes and helmets to you safe and intact.
Arpora Go Karting Overview
Activity Location: Arpora, North Goa
Activity Timings: 1 Hour (Open from 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
About Arpora Go Karting Goa:
Arpora is located in North Goa which is basically home to luxury resorts and go-karting tracks. Book the Arpora go-karting package and meet the speed in your kart on the racing track.
The scenic outdoor track in Goa offers an exhilarating, fun go-karting experience. Standard karts are powered by 6HP 4 stroke Honda engines, while the Pro Karts come equipped with 13HP 4 stroke Honda engines. The Arpora track is around 340 meters in length and has a lot of U-shaped turns and narrow stretches to provide thrill-seekers with the required adrenaline rush. Also, you can enjoy Go Karting throughout the year. The track is situated between Baga and Anjuna beaches.
The minimum height for a person to drive at our track is 62"(5' 2").
How to Reach?
This track is located between Baga & Anjuna beaches, right on the main Anjuna-Calangute Road, next to the venue of the famous Ingo's Saturday Night Market. This place is easily accessible through Private or Public places from major spots of South & North Goa.
About The Activity:
- The duration of this activity is 1 hour and operational timings are from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Book this activity and satiate your adventure junkie through Go-karting in North Goa.
- Enjoy this adrenaline-pumping adventure activity that offers up to 10 laps per kart at a 340 m long track to enjoy your karting experience with a lot of U-turns and narrow stretches.
- The minimum height for a person to take part in this activity is 62"(5' 2").
- The activity is suitable for all- beginners as well as professionals.
- This place is easily accessible through Private or Public places from major spots of South & North Goa.
More Details about Arpora Go Karting
Know Before You Go for Arpora Go Karting
- Drivers under 18 years of age require Parent's / Guardian's signature on the Driver Registration / Indemnity Form.
- The minimum height for a person to drive at our track is 62"(5' 2")
- Children are not permitted - please note that we are very strict about the height restrictions.
- The charges are for 10 laps.
- Go-karting is a dangerous sport which can result in injuries being suffered by the driver/participants. Loose hair is a serious hazard while go-karting. Be safe, keep your cool and your scalp.
- It is compulsory for all participants/ drivers to wear helmets which are provided by the Management whilst driving the carts, irrespective of religious beliefs or any other reasons.
- In case that hair gets tangled with any part of the go-kart if required the same will be cut to facilitate disengagement of the vehicle.
- All participants are required to first fill in and duly discharge the Driver Registration / Indemnity Form
- The Management has the sole discretion to refuse Go-Karting to any customer or discontinue his/her driving while on the track due to dangerous driving or non-compliance of instructions.
- Drivers/participants are required not to wear any scarf, muffler or loose items of clothing so as to minimise risks.
- Do not press the accelerator and brake simultaneously.
- Learn and obey all flag signs. Obey Marshall's instructions at all times immediately.
- Go-Karting is not a video game. This is real racing. All the competitors' safety is in your hands and is our prime concern.
- Breach of safety norms, rash driving/misuse/abuse of karts and equipment will result in the competitor being stopped and directed to discontinue without refund.
- Any damage due to misuse of Karts and/or equipment will be recovered from the defaulter
- Any participants wearing bikini tops, saree's, burkha's and dupatta's will not be allowed to kart