Himachal Pradesh PackagesHimachal Pradesh tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Himachal Pradesh holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Himachal Pradesh vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are seeking an unforgettable trip to Himachal Pradesh, Thrillophilia’s Himachal tour packages are the perfect choice you should opt for. At Thrillophilia, we offer a plethora of well-curated Himachal Pradesh packages that suit the requirements and budgets of all kinds of travelers. Our customizable Himachal Pradesh tour packages from all the major cities of the country can allow travelers to tailor their own Himachal trips according to their mood and taste. We allow you to explore more than 200 amazing Himachal travel packages and choose the one that well defines your dream of a dreamy Himachal holiday.
Whether you are seeking a long vacation or a short holiday, an adventurous trip, or a laid-back holiday amidst nature, our strategically crafted Himachal packages would never disappoint you. From excellent couple and honeymoon Himachal Pradesh tours to well-planned family and backpackers Himachal holiday packages, we offer everything that a traveler will ever seek.
The exciting itineraries of our Himachal packages are designed by the most experienced travel experts and include all the most important tourist places to visit in Himachal. The programs of our packages also offer the travelers enough time to enjoy all the fun-filled and thrilling things to do in Himachal. Our Himachal tour packages prices are kept very reasonable and cost-friendly so that our packages seamlessly fit into your planned trip budget without making you stretch the limits. What is more exciting is that we offer unmatched offers and deals on your Himachal packages, allowing you the chance to save more and enjoy better.
Popular Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages
|Manali Solang Kasol Trip From Delhi||6D/5N||₹ 12499.0||4.0 star|
|Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi||6D/5N||₹ 16000.0||4.0 star|
|Shimla and Manali Tour from New Delhi||5D/4N||₹ 7680.0||4.0 star|
|Himachal tour package from Delhi||9D/8N||₹ 18700.0||4.0 star|
|North India Tour Package from Chennai||9D/8N||₹ 32199.0||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Himachal Pradesh Tours
Which are the famous places to visit in Himachal Pradesh?
1. Shimla: Perched at an altitude of around 2200 meters above sea level, Shimla happens to be the largest and the capital city of the state of Himachal Pradesh. Nestled amidst mystical woods and lofty hills, this spectacular place has always been a favorite hill station among honeymooners and families.
The cool climatic conditions, unending shopping options, a plethora of tourist spots, and quaint cafes offering authentic Himachali cuisine have made Shimla a mandatory destination in the itinerary of almost all the Himachal Pradesh tour packages. According to history, Shimla was also a favorite getaway among the Britishers, who had made the place their much-loved summer capital. The city has retained its old charm until today with amazing colonial architecture and majestic churches.
2. Dharamshala: Known as the “Lhasa of India”, Dharamshala happens to be the abode of the 14th Dalai Lama. While the city boasts the same natural scenic beauty as the rest of the regions of Himachal, what makes it unique is its rich Tibetan characteristic. With beautiful monasteries, Buddhist monks dressed in saffron robes, and colorful prayer flags fluttering in the air, Dharamshala is always included in the itinerary of all the spiritual Himachal tour packages.
Some of the major attractions of Dharamshala include Namgyal Monastery, Masroor Rock Cut Temple, Kangra Fort, Tibetan Art Museum, Kareri Dal Lake, and Bhagsunag Waterfalls.
3. Bir Billing: Featuring a significant influence of the glorious Tibetan culture because of the presence of the Tibetan community, the quaint town of Bir Billing is known all over the world for its thrilling adventure sports. Calling for adventure seekers from across the globe, this little Himachali town offers the world’s best paragliding option.
The paragliders generally take off from Billing and land in Bir with the approximate change in altitude summing up to 800 meters. Bir Billing also presents a number of good short treks that can be easily done by trekkers of all age groups and expertise levels. Owing to the presence of a plethora of monasteries, the town also offers a good environment for meditators and spiritual seekers.
4. Kasauli: Lying in the southwestern region of Himachal, Kasauli is a quaint hilly town that is known for its serene and peaceful environment. Packed with dense woods of cedar and pine trees, this place presents a calm and mystical ambiance away from the hustle and bustle of chaotic city life.
The town also features a plethora of majestic Victorian buildings that had been constructed by the Britishers in the bygone times. These structures inculcate an old-world beauty in the town and showcase the rich history of the hill station. Some of the top attractions of Kasauli include Monkey Point, Sunset Point, and Baptist Church.
5. Malana: Isolated from the remaining parts of the globe, Malana is one of the top destinations that is included in the Himachal Pradesh tour packages of peace and solitude seekers. Known popularly for its religious beliefs and rich culture, this place is also an abode for spiritual seekers. Malana is packed with a myriad of old temples including Renuka Devi Temple and Jamadagni Temple. With good and relatively easy trekking trails, this place also calls for avid trekkers, who enjoy hiking through the green deodar vegetation and scintillating waterbodies.
6. Dalhousie: Packed with shimmering rivers, majestic mountains, pine-covered valleys, and flower-clad meadows, Dalhousie is a paradise for nature lovers. With a myriad of beautiful Victorian and Scottish architectural wonders, the place offers unique British flavors. The amazing amalgamation of natural beauty and man-made marvels compels nature and history seekers to include Dalhousie in their Himachal travel packages.
Some of the major attractions of this spellbinding summer destination include Dainkund Peak, Satdhara Falls, Panch Pulla, St. John’s Church, Rock Garden, and Bakrota Hills. Apart from offering a number of beautiful tourist destinations, Dalhousie also provides its travelers the chance to indulge in a plethora of adrenaline-fueled activities including trekking, rock climbing, and ziplining.
7. Kinnaur: Known popularly as the “Land of God”, Kinnaur is a beautiful quaint town with the Satluj, Spiti, and Baspa rivers flowing through it. Offering a strong well-preserved culture, this town presents an amazing fusion of Buddhism and Hinduism. With a plethora of Shiva Temples and Buddhist monasteries, Kinnaur definitely finds a place in the Himachal Pradesh tour packages of the pilgrims and spiritual seekers.
Offering a huge scope for experiencing adventure activities like skiing and trekking, this place also invites thrill-seekers and backpackers. In addition to all these, Kinnaur is even known as one of the best destinations in Himachal to purchase Chilgoza, fresh apples, handicraft items, and handlooms.
8. Palampur: Perched amidst the lofty Dhauladhar ranges, the beautiful town of Palampur is packed with lush tea gardens, dense deodar and pine forests, and scintillating streams. According to history, this town was originally discovered by the Britishers, who used it as their trade hub. The presence of majestic Victorian-style castles and mansions in the town is evidence of the British activities in Palampur.
At the present day, this surreal hill station offers the travelers the perfect blend of picturesque natural vistas and remnants of man-made English structures. Some of the major Palampur attractions the tourists should include in the itinerary of their Himachal travel packages include Tashi Jong Monastery, Neugal Khad, Baijnath Temple, and Tea Gardens.
9. Solang Valley: Lying on the route from Manali to Rohtang, Solang Valley is known to be a paradise for adventure seekers. From jeep safaris and horse riding to paragliding and parachuting, this exquisite destination has something to amuse the thrill-seekers of all age groups.
During the winter season, the valley is completely covered with thick snow, offering good skiing opportunities to travelers. As the layers of snow start melting, skiing gets replaced by zorbing, which is enjoyed both by kids and adults. So, if you are an adventure fanatic, do not forget to check out the Himachal travel packages that offer excursions to the surreal Solang Valley.
What are the best adventure activities to do on a Himachal Pradesh tour?
1. River Rafting: Himachal Pradesh is blessed with a plethora of pristine rivers surrounding it, which make the state one of the world’s best destinations to enjoy river rafting. River rafting has its name among the most ancient adventure sports of Himachal and has been a favorite among thrill-seekers for ages.
This activity is generally done in groups and is more or less similar to that of canoeing. While racing through the rapids of the rivers, the participants can catch a glimpse of the surrounding snow-clad mountains, blooming rhododendrons, and dense pine forests.
Location: Ravi, Beas, Chenab, and Sutlej rivers.
Price: Starts from INR 1000 per person.
2. Trekking: Himachal Pradesh is packed with mighty mountains and magical views, which are enough to offer excellent trekking opportunities. The state offers more than 200 trekking trails that pass through mystic woods, shimmering rivulets, and lush meadows, offering the trekkers a peaceful time in the wilderness.
All these treks are of varying difficulty levels, ranging from very easy to quite challenging. So, no matter if you are a beginner looking forward to starting your trekking diaries or a pro trekker seeking more challenges to test your skills, be sure the Himachal treks would not disappoint you. Some of the popular treks travelers can include in their Himachal Pradesh packages include Pin Parvati Trek, Kheerganga Trek, and Hampta Pass Trek.
Location: Kinnaur to Kailash, Bharmour to Padum, Bar to Bhangal.
Price: Starts from INR 900 per head.
3. Rock Climbing: The unique topography of the state of Himachal Pradesh mainly features cliffs, rocks, and hills, which make the place an ideal destination for enjoying Rock Climbing. This daring and challenging adventure sport is mostly enjoyed by youths with a good level of physical fitness and excellent stamina.
There are also many good schools in Himachal like the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Mountaineering and Allied Sports, which teach the techniques of rock climbing to interested individuals and get them prepared for the sport.
Location: Friendship Peak in Pir Panjal, Patalsu Peak in Manali, Mount DeoTibba.
Price: Starts from INR 1400 per person.
4. Rappelling: The adventure sport of Rappelling is considered to be somewhat the opposite of what is called Rock Climbing. The activity needs the participants to descend down a steep cliff using a strong rope. In the course of descending, the participants can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the surrounding vistas. This thrilling activity can be done by anybody since it is safer and demands less strength in comparison to rock climbing. Rappelling is offered at many destinations that provide the opportunity for rock climbing.
Location: Tirthan Valley, Dalhousie, Chhatru, Nehru Kund, Kothi, Kasol, Aleo, Shuru.
Price: Starts from INR 1200 per person.
5. Camping: Camping should be included in the Himachal Pradesh packages of all the travelers who want to spend a cozy night amidst the peaceful mountain wilderness, under the beautiful starry sky. Himachal is filled with excellent camping sites that allow the tourists to escape the chaos of the city and spend some quality time in the lap of nature.
The camping enthusiasts generally stay in tents and enjoy fun activities such as bonfires in the evening. During the daytime, the campers like to indulge in several thrilling activities like rafting and aqua zorbing.
Location: Kullu, Manali, Dalhousie, Spiti, Kinnaur, and Lahaul.
Price: Starts from INR 500 per person.
6. Ice Skiing: Ice Skiing calls for all the snow lovers of the world and is usually done in the winter months of December to February. Himachal Pradesh makes available for 2 types of Ice Skiing, Alpine and Nordic. Alpine skiing needs the participants to ski down the steeply inclined mountain slopes whereas Nordic skiing offers more challenge and involves a cross country style of skiing.
Location: Shivalik, Pir Panjal.
Price: Starts from INR 300 per person.
7. Angling: Himachal Pradesh is packed with a myriad of freshwater rivers that brim with fishes. A huge number of fishing farms have been built over these rivers to harvest fish and offer the experience of angling to tourists. This amazing sport is very safe as well as enjoyable and can be carried out by fun-seekers of all age groups with some simple techniques that are briefed out to the participants at the site itself. The anglers usually get to catch trout fish and mahseer, which they are allowed to relish after their smart efforts and hard work.
Location: Pong Dam Reservoir, Sari Marog, Rohru, Chamba Pattan, Dehra, Kuru Village, Largi, Seema, Tikri, Mandil, Saandhsu.
8. Paragliding: Paragliding is one of the most common adventure sports that is usually included in the Himachal Pradesh packages of most thrill enthusiasts. The sport of paragliding lets the participants soak in the blue skyline of Himachal and catch a glimpse of the towering mystical mountains and unadulterated lush green valleys.
The sport is done under expert guidance and most of the paragliders prefer flying with a guide for a safe and more fun-filled experience. The state also has a good training institute, known as Himachal Aero Institute, which offers advanced professional training to individuals interested in starting a career in paragliding.
Location: Bir Billing, Pabbar Valley, Solang Valley, Bijli Mahadeo, Manali.
Price: Starts from INR 1,000 to INR 1800 per person.
9. Zorbing: Zorbing is one of the most fun-filled adventure sports available in Himachal Pradesh, which is even enjoyed by kids. This sport involves a huge, light-weight, transparent ball called a zorb, in which the participants have to get inside and roll down the inclined slope of the hill. Also known as Globe Riding and Sphering, this activity offers the participants a spectacular 360-degree wide view of the entire panorama.
Zorbing is one of the few handfuls of adventure sports that can be included in all the family-friendly Himachal Pradesh packages as it can be performed by people of all age groups.
Location: Solang Valley.
Price: From INR 1000 to INR 5000 per person.
Why is Himachal famous?
The Indian state of Himachal Pradesh is famous for a number of interesting things. Some of the most amazing things that have helped the state in achieving its popularity across the globe include:
1. Scenic Hill Stations: Himachal is packed with a plethora of quaint hill stations that flaunt truly mesmerizing natural beauty. Adorned with lush meadows, mystic forests, and snow-clad mountains, hill stations like Shimla, Khajjiar, and Palampur have indeed made this state quite famous among nature lovers and honeymooners.
2. Amazing Treks: Himachal is blessed to have a myriad of amazing treks starting from the short and easy ones to the most challenging of all. These treks have made the state an ideal hub for the daredevils and backpackers.
3. Adrenaline-Fuelled Adventure Sports: Himachal Pradesh is tucked with all kinds of adventure activities a traveler will ever demand. The availability of a spectrum of water, snow, and aerial adventures have made Himachal popular as a complete family, friends, and couple-friendly destination.
4. Unique Souvenirs: Himachal is very famous for its unique and impressive souvenirs including its Pashmina Shawls, Kullu Caps, and Prayer Flags.
How to reach Himachal Pradesh?
Himachal Pradesh is conveniently connected to the remaining regions of the country by air, road, and rail. So, the travelers can be sure of a comfortable journey to the state and after they reach the place, they can refer to their Himachal tour packages for further local transfers.
1. By Air: With 3 domestic airports situated at Shimla, Dharamshala, and Kullu-Manali, Himachal Pradesh is well-connected to the rest of the country by flights. Taking a flight to Himachal is undoubtedly the fastest and most comfortable mode of transportation to the state.
2. By Rail: With well-maintained railway stations in various parts of the state including Una and Solan, Himachal Pradesh is conveniently connected to the remaining parts of India by trains. Taking a train to Himachal can be a more affordable and fun-filled option.
3. By Road: Himachal Pradesh is connected to states like Delhi and Chandigarh by excellent roads and you can surely do a road trip to the place. There are also many roadside dhabas on the route where you can stop for refreshments during your journey.
Is Himachal Pradesh safe?
Yes, Himachal Pradesh, the land of the hills is completely safe with being extremely safe for women. The safe destination offers liberty for female solo travellers to experience the best of the valley. There is a tourism help assistance centre that helps travellers resolve any queries while offering the assistance of all kinds.
What is the best time to visit Himachal Pradesh?
The most ideal time for visiting Himachal Pradesh is from February to June. So, book your Himachal tour packages during this period in order to experience the best of Himachal Pradesh.
1. Summer (April to June): During this time of the year, the weather remains pleasant and comforting during the daytime, which allows outdoor activities like sightseeing and shopping. At dusk the temperature drops off and offers a chilly night. During the summers, the tourists can experience a plethora of local festivals and also enjoy adventure activities like paragliding, hot air ballooning, and zorbing.
2. Monsoon (July to September): Monsoons bring heavy and frequent rainfall to Himachal and some parts of the state also experiences floods and landslides, making tourism difficult.
3. Winter (October to March): The first half of the winter season is immensely chilly in Himachal. However. However, the period between February to March invites a lot of tourists to the place to enjoy snow activities including sled rides and skiing.
How many days are required for an ideal Himachal tour?
You need at least 8 days for an ideal trip to Himachal Pradesh. That said, the Himachal tour packages of 7 nights and 8 days can be exactly what you will need to visit all the important tourist destinations of the state without making your itinerary too busy and hectic. The most recommended places the travelers should include in the itinerary of their 8 days Himachal travel packages include Shimla, Manali, Kufri, Kullu, Rohtang Pass, Dharamshala, Khajjiar, Dalhousie, Chamba, McLeod Ganj, and Solang Valley. Apart from covering these beautiful destinations, you can also indulge in various fun-filled activities such as paragliding, zorbing, and skiing.
Which is the coldest place in Himachal Pradesh?
Lahaul and Spiti District happen to be the coldest destinations of Himachal Pradesh. The temperature of these places hardly go above 25 degree Celsius even in the summer season. Summers in this district of Himachal starts from the month of March and continues until June with the average temperature remaining in the range of 6 to 27 degree Celsius. Monsoons start from the month of July and last till September with the average mercury level ranging between 13 to 26 degree Celsius. Lastly, the winter season from October to February experiences average temperature ranging from -4 to 16 degree Celsius.
How is the climate in Himachal Pradesh?
Himachal Pradesh experiences a significant amount of variation in its climatic conditions because of considerable differences in altitude. For altitude ranging between 450 meters and 900 meters in the lower southern tracts, the climatic conditions vary from hot to sub-humid tropical. For an elevation of 900 meters to 1800 meters, the climate tends to remain warm and temperate. For an altitude ranging from 1900 meters to 2400 meters, the climatic conditions remain cool and temperate. The eastern and northern mountain ranges featuring an elevation of 2400 meters to 4800 meters, tend to experience alpine and cold glacial climatic conditions.
How to reach Spiti valley from Manali?
There is only one single way of how the Spiti valley can be reached from Manali. Although the means of conveyance might be different, however, the route is the same.
Situated at a distance of 200kms from Manali, travelling to the valley requires a permit pass to cross the popular destination Rohtang. There are buses that ply on this route passing through Rohtang Pass, Kunzum Pass, and then to Kaza. We can also arrange for such passes with our Himachal Pradesh holiday packages.
Is Himachal a good backpacking destination?
Yes, the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh is one of the most ideal backpacking destinations that the country can offer travelers. With its lush valleys, lofty mountains, alpine forests, unmatched trekking trails, and adrenaline-pumping activities, Himachal is considered to be an unparalleled hub for backpackers. Some of the most recommended backpacking destinations the travelers can choose to include in their Himachal Pradesh tour packages include Kasol, Dharamshala, Triund, Spiti Valley, McLeod Ganj, Tosh, Bir Billing, Rewalsar, Sangla, Dalhousie, and Sarahan. Himachal also has a plethora of thrilling activities for the backpackers including trekking, camping, rafting, skiing, and paragliding.
Which are the best places to visit in Himachal Pradesh with family?
1. Manali: Manali is a captivating town which is located in Kullu district and at an altitude of 2,050 meters. Its snow-capped mountains and scenic beauty offer an impressive view, hard to resist. Along with being a delight for nature lovers, it also is largely favored by adventure enthusiasts for its abundant adventure opportunities.
2. Khajjiar: Located at an altitude of 2000 meters, Khajjiar is cradled in the Chamba district. Surrounded by beautiful pastures, lakes, and forests, the place offers an excellent opportunity to experience camping in the wild. The best time to visit here is from October to March.
3. Shimla: An extremely popular hill station in Himachal Pradesh, Shimla is known widely for being a preferred destination among honeymooners. It is situated at a high elevation of 2,205 meters and is beautifully surrounded by scenic landscapes and colonial heritage. It is one of the most popular destinations for travelers in summers with witnessing a considerable tourist crowd all around the year.
4. Dalhousie: Dalhousie is another recommended place that emancipates a colonial vibe and is highly renowned for the heritage buildings it surrounds. A journey to the hills in Dalhousie is likely to take all travelers to the early 19th century. Spread across five distinct hills in addition to a sanctuary for wildlife enthusiasts, Dalhouse is a paradise for landscape photographers. Get the best Himachal Pradesh packages for your next trip.
5. Kasauli: Kasauli is situated at an altitude of 1,927 meters and is another colonial landmark of its times. Popular for a number of adventure sports, Kasauli has tourists all around the year experimenting with adventurous sports. It is largely popular for Central Research Institute, Kasauli Brewery, Baptist Church, Kasauli Club, and a few other prominent destinations. The best time to visit Kasauli is between April to June, and September to November. Explore Himachal Pradesh tour packages to know more.
Is Himachal Pradesh worth visiting?
Yes, Himachal Pradesh is completely worth visiting, and the reasons are plenty to keep track of. The picture-perfect state is just out of your dreams, being surrounded by exquisite valleys and snow-capped mountain peaks that make each photograph seem like a dream.
How can I plan a trip to Himachal Pradesh?
Well-curated Himachal Pradesh packages can help you in planning your Himachal trip with more ease and convenience. That said, here is a simple Himachal tour plan that every traveler can follow:
- Arrive at Shimla and check in to your Shimla hotel.
- After relaxing for a while, pay a visit to the major tourist places of the city including Jakhoo Temple, Mall Road, and The Ridge.
- Return and enjoy an overnight stay in your hotel.
- After enjoying a hearty breakfast, head on an excursion to Mashobra and Kufri, where you can lose yourself in the wilderness and also get a chance to experience adventure activities like rock climbing and horse riding.
- Return to your Shimla hotel and wind up for the day.
- After a scrumptious breakfast, check out from our Shimla hotel and head to Manali.
- On the way, stop at Kullu and experience the spellbinding scenic beauty of the place. You can also shop some local handicrafts and carry them as authentic souvenirs.
- Check in to your Manali hotel and relax overnight.
- Post breakfast, embark on a local sightseeing tour of Manali.
- Head to the Mall Road first followed by Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, and Van Vihar.
- Return to your Manali hotel and enjoy a cozy overnight stay.
- After a good breakfast, head towards Rohtang Pass. Have a wonderful time in the snow paradise, taking photos and experiencing thrilling activities like Ice Skiing.
- If you have time in hand, pay short visits to Gulaba Valley and Solang Valley.
- Return to your Manali hotel for an overnight stay.
- After a hearty breakfast, check out from your Manali hotel and head to Dharamshala.
- After checking in to your Dharamshala Hotel and relaxing for a while, embark on a local sightseeing tour. During your local tour, visit the important attractions of Dharamshala including McLeod Ganj, Kangra Art Gallery, and Bhagsu Nag.
- Return to your Dharamshala hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
- After a fulfilling breakfast, check out from your Dharamshala hotel and head to Dalhousie.
- Check in to your Dalhousie Hotel and relax for a while before embarking to invade Khajjiar. Experience a plethora of adventure sports here including kayaking and zorbing. You can also visit top tourist spots like Khajjiar Lake and Khajji Nag Temple.
- Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- After a scrumptious breakfast, head towards Panchpula. Enjoy nature at its best as you treat your eyes with the shimmering streams and lush greenery.
- On your way back, stop at Satdhara Falls and marvel this wonder in the wilderness.
- Once you reach your Dalhousie Hotel, unwind and relax overnight.
- After a hearty breakfast, check out from your hotel in Dalhousie and head for your onward journey.
What is famous food in Himachal Pradesh?
Himachal Pradesh has a plethora of mouth-watering local delicacies to offer you. So, make sure you get the Himachal Pradesh packages that offer you enough time to take a good food tour to relish the most recommended food items including:
1. Dhaam: The Himachal famous Dhaam happens to be a complete meal with a plethora of items including rice, dal, boor ki kadhi, curd, rajma, and gur. This healthy, as well as tasty Himalayan thali, is usually served during local festivals and celebrations.
2. Madra: Belonging to Himachal Pradesh’s Chamba district, Madra is an amazing local delicacy that usually consists of chickpeas. This aromatic dish is cooked using a plethora of Indian spices like cloves, cumin, cinnamon, and turmeric and is served with rice or roti.
3. Tudkiya Bhath: Tudkiya Bhath is the Himachali version of the regular pulao. This delicacy is usually prepared using lentils, potatoes, onions, and Indian spices and offers an amazing sour taste due to the use of a generous amount of yogurt, tomatoes, and lemon juice.
4. Bhey: Known to be an authentic Himachali dish, Bhey is prepared using thinly sliced fresh lotus stem. This delicacy is cooked with gram flour, onions, ginger, and garlic, and offers a beautiful spicy flavor.
Which are the best hill stations to visit in Himachal Pradesh?
1. Kasol: Lying on the banks of Parvati River, Kasol is a beautiful scenic hill station that attracts nature lovers and backpackers. Known popularly as the “Amsterdam of India”, the village offers a rustic charm and has not yet been adulterated by the influences of commercialization and urbanization. With its spellbinding panorama of gushing waterfalls, mystical pine tree forests, and rugged cliffs, Kasol is sure to touch the heart of every landscape admirer. Furthermore, thanks to its amazing trekking trails including Kheerganga, and Pin Parvati Pass, this place will also not disappoint the adventure seekers.
2. Khajjiar: Known popularly as the “Mini-Switzerland of India”, the stunning hill station of Khajjiar offers the travelers an amazing amalgamation of dense forests, lush pastures, beautiful temples, and scintillating lakes. Perched at an elevation of around 6,500 feet, this spellbinding place has inspired many Mughal and Rajput kingdoms in the bygone times. Some of the major attractions offered by Khajjiar include Khajjiar Lake, Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary, and Golden Devi temple. This surreal hill station also makes available a wide range of adventure activities for its tourists including paragliding, trekking, zorbing, and horse riding.
3. Chail: Known popularly for the loftiest cricket ground of the world, Chail Cricket Ground, Chail is a peaceful hill station perched amidst mystical deodar and pine forests near Shimla. Once used as their summer capital by the Patiala Kings, this place presently serves as a surreal tourist destination, which finds its way in almost all the Himachal travel packages. Some of the major attractions of Chail include the Chail Palace, Chail Wildlife Sanctuary, and Sidh Baba Ka Mandir. Tourists visiting this hill station love to indulge in sightseeing, shopping, camping, and horse riding.
Which are some famous camping places in Himachal Pradesh?
1. Beas Kund: Beas Kund is a very popular camping destination in Manali, which allows the campers to experience staying amidst snow-clad mountains and lush valleys. The best time to enjoy camping at Beas Kund is from May to October. The cost of camping here generally ranges between INR 5,400 to INR 7000 per head.
2. Tosh: Boasting a pleasant weather, shimmering streams, and serene waterfalls, Tosh is a quaint little town close to Kasol. This place offers the travelers an amazing spot to enjoy camping amidst the peaceful and calm wilderness. The most ideal time to go camping at Tosh is from October to March. The camping cost at this place usually starts from INR 3500 and goes up to INR 6000 per person.
3. Kheerganga: Due to the popular religious belief that Lord Shiva used to meditate at this place some thousands of decades back, Kheerganga has become one of the most famous camping sites in Himachal. Offering spellbinding views of scintillating streams and dense pine forests, this camping spot finds its place in the Himachal Pradesh packages of all the avid campers. Furthermore, camping at Kheerganga is also very budget-friendly with the cost starting from just INR 500 per head.
4. Malana: Perched at a very proximate distance to Kasol, Malana Village offers an amazing riverside camping destination in Himachal Pradesh. The stunning scenery of the wilderness and the easy availability of good camping gear make this place quite popular among avid campers across the world. Camping at Malana generally costs around INR 4500 to INR 8000 per head.
5. Kutla Glacier: Surrounded by awe-inspiring greenery and offering jaw-dropping views of mighty mountains, lush forest stretches, and rustic villages, Kutla Glacier is one of the most surreal camping sites in Himachal. This place has also got a few local tea stalls that offer the campers hot chai and Maggi during their stay under the open sky. The cost of camping at Kutla Glacier is very cheap, ranging between INR 500 to INR 1800 per person.
Which are some famous treks to do in Himachal Pradesh?
1. Hampta Pass Trek: Hampta Pass is named after the beautiful Hampta Village lying in the mountainous region of Pir Panjal. Perched at an elevation of around 13,500 feet, the popular Hampta Pass is an amazing destination to trek to. Surrounded by lush meadows, jagged mountains, shimmering rivulets, and beautiful glaciers, the trek offers easy to moderate trails that require at least 5 days to be traversed. Although this trek can be done by the novice trekkers, they need to be physically fit and confident for the same.
2. Pin Parvati Trek: Pin Parvati is one of those treks that should be placed in the Himachal travel packages of all the challenge seekers. This trek lasts for around 7 to 8 days and takes the hikers to a whopping elevation of about 17,450 feet above sea level. In the course of their trekking, the hikers pass through snowy landscapes, huge boulders, undulating meadows, and lofty mountain passes. The panoramic view offered to the trekkers at the summit is unmatched and too surreal to miss out on. Pin Parvati Trek is suitable for seasoned trekkers with excellent stamina and fitness level.
3. Kheerganga Trek: The Kheerganga Trek takes the trekkers to the shimmering, frothy-white Kheerganga river that falls from the lofty mountains. This trek is quite popular among trekking enthusiasts owing to its low difficulty level and a short length. Offering a 12 kilometers easy trail, this trek can be covered within 5 to 6 hours if the trekkers only take a few short breaks.
However, the hikers usually do this trek over a period of 2 days and love to enjoy camping on the night of the first day. Kheerganga Trek is one of the most ideal treks that beginners can get in the entire state of Himachal Pradesh, which is why this trek should be included in the Himachal Pradesh tour packages of all novice trekkers.
4. Triund Trek: Offering a spectacular panoramic view of the mighty Dhauladhar Ranges, Triund Trek is considered to be an amazing destination for experiencing solo trekking. Perched at a decent altitude of around 9,350 feet and offering an easy trail, this trek can be covered by people of all age groups and expertise levels. Triund Trek is generally done over a period of 2 days and the trekkers love to enjoy bonfires and night camping under the starry sky on the first night of the trek.
5. Beas Kund Trek: Lying in the lofty Dhauladhar Range, Beas Kund happens to be a wonderful spot with a deep historical significance. This scenic place is perched at an approximate altitude of around 12,139 feet and can be reached by covering an easy trek of 15 to 17 kilometers. The trails of the Beas Kund Trek are not very arduous and can be covered within a period of 2 days.
There are decent facilities along the route for the trekkers to enjoy a good night camping experience. Beas Kund Trek can be included in the Himachal Pradesh tour packages of hikers of all expertise levels, including beginners.
What souvenirs can one buy in Himachal Pradesh?
The state of Himachal Pradesh is popular for its unique and beautiful souvenirs. Some of the most recommended souvenirs to purchase here include:
-Carpets and rugs,
-Wood carvings including boxes, ladles, cradels, low settees, and bedsteads,
-Embroidered items like kurtas, hankies, shawls, and coverlets,
-Woollen cardigans and pullovers,
-Turquoise and silver jewelry,
-Leather products such as shoes, bags, purses, jackets, gloves, and belts,
-Pickles, juices, squashes, and jams,
-Singing bowls for health benefits,
-Metal prayer wheels,
Which are the best places to stay in Himachal Pradesh?
1. Norwood Green Resort, Palampur: Situated in Bundla Tea Estate, the exquisite resort is claimed to be one of the best tea estates of the state. By offering an old concept, the resort is designed with a beautiful infrastructure offering every modern-day comfort. With overlooking mesmerizing pine forest and tea gardens, the luxury villa serves as the ideal place to rejuvenate on your holiday to the hills.
Location: Bundla Tea Estate, Village, near Sushma Hospital, Lohna, Palampur.
Price: INR 30,000 onwards.
2. Wildflower Hall, Shimla: A popular chain of the famous Oberoi Hospitality Chain, the luxurious resort offers an exclusive treat of the best of nature. The beautiful resort overlooks the valley and the sprawling mountain view in the surroundings. Its biggest attraction is an exquisite jacuzzi that offers a 360 degree of the entire surrounding valley. Explore Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages and be updated with the best travel deals.
Location: Charabra, Shimla.
Price: INR 22,000 onwards.
3. Moksha Spa, Parwanoo: Rendering the lucrative opportunity to experience the largest spa resort in the country, Moksha Spa Resort is a treat of its kind. Located on Shivalik Ranges, this beautiful resort offers the best of rejuvenating yoga sessions in addition to soothing spa indulgences. The resort treats its inhabitants to an outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, a luxury spa pavilion, and a Thai massage center for the guests to unwind. Grab the best Himachal Pradesh packages and offers now.
Location: C/o Timber Trail Resort, NH 22, near village Banasar, Parwanoo.
Price: INR 20,000 onwards.
4. Suro Treehouse Resort: As the name suggests, the resort is an exclusive hideout offering stay in an exclusive boutique resort themed around a treehouse. The strategic location overlooks scenic landscapes which makes it one of the best resorts for couples to spend quality time in. Featuring an exclusive restaurant, the Suro Treehouse Resort overlooks mesmerizing lush green valleys and snow-capped mountains to fill your heart with joy. Know more about Himachal Pradesh holiday packages by clicking here.
Location: Village Suro, P.O. Basha, Off NH 2, Thana Bhadol-Jangal Shadyal Road, Shimla.
Price: INR 10,000 onwards.