Paragliding in Panchgani
Duration: 10- 20 minutes
Panchgani is located in the middle of five of the fascinating hills of the Sahyadri Ranges. It is one of the best places to go and avail adventure activities as you will be able to gaze the panoramic views of the beauty of nature around. Paragliding in Panchgani is an exciting activity where you will be able to gain 360-degree views of the place and feel like a bird. Fall from high above and let the adrenaline rush in your body.
Paragliding is a thrilling activity and with this package, you can avail any of the one options available that you feel suits you best. Classic Tandem, Instructional Tandem, and Acro Tandem are the available options. With this activity, the security is ensured to the fullest with the use of high-quality equipment. There are trained instructors that will help you with the briefing. Book Panchgani Paragliding now and create worth-sharing memories for you.
How To Reach Panchgani Paragliding Site:
Children under the age of 10 years are not allowed to avail the activity.
Essential Information About Paragliding in Panchgani
2. Bhilar, Khinger and Tapola are the three most popular paragliding destinations in Panchgani.
3. In Panchgani, you can participate or indulge in two different types of flight: tandem and solo.
4. In both the flights, you can reach up to a height of 4,000 to 5,000ft.
5. In order to take a flight, you must carry a 'fit to fly' certificate from your physician.
6. The flights usually lasts for around 30 minutes.
Types of Paragliding in Panchgani
1. Tandem Jump: Ideal for the beginners, these type of jumps are always accompanied by a trained or well-skilled pilot. The participants are usually harnessed with the pilot through a tandem that holds both of them firm while in the air.
While within the air, the participant only need to enjoy the flight as the pilot controls or manoeuvres the entire flight; from the dive to the landing. Though no prior experience is required for a tandem jump, it is always advisable to come prepared along with a fitness certificate from the physician.
2. Solo Jump: Within these flights, the participant go solo and has to control the glider throughout the process. Prior experience along with the certificate to fly is mandatory for solo flights.
Some of the paragliding camps in Panchgani also offer various courses related to the activity. Usually organised over the weekends, these courses offers a basic introduction to paragliding, elementary courses and advanced courses on paragliding.
Paragliding Packages Near Panchgani
- In Winters: Rangoli Hotel, Kamshet
- In summers: Pavna Lake, Kamshet
- Tower Hill (In Winters)
- Pavna Lake (In Summer)
- In Winters: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM (October to February)
- In Summer: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (March to May)
Flight Duration: 10-15 minutes (Depending upon the airflow & weather)
About Kamshet Paragliding:
Just a 2.5-hour drive from Mumbai, Kamshet is a beautiful hill station perched amidst the naturally lofty hills of the Western Ghats. The place is famous for a plethora of adventure activities and is also known as the paragliding paradise of Maharashtra. Book this paragliding activity in Kamshet and chase the skies overlooking the mountains and plateaus with a set of certified pilots and flying enthusiasts. Witness the aerial views of the Sahyadri Ranges and feel the natural breeze with this adrenaline-inducing adventure.
A beautiful hill station located in the Western Ghats of India, Kamshet is calling you for an adventurous getaway where you can get the taste of thrill and adventure. The site owns a lake in the vicinity and is home to natural beauty you will fall in love with. Surrounding tall trees add to the lush green beauty that the site beholds. Head out for a perfect outing with your friends and family members.
The property allows you to stay in camps on a sharing basis. The tents are on a shared basis and shared between two to three people. Being nestled in a prominent spot, you will be able to view the mesmerising beauty of nature from tents. The stay comes with mattresses, pillows, and blankets and provides utmost comfort to all. The site also features common washrooms that are clean and hygienic.
Avail a thrilling paragliding activity with your visit. If you wish to see how birds view the world, paragliding will help you. Here, you would also be able to avail kayaking wherein you can get through the gushing waters and let the adrenaline rush. Apart from this, you can also swim in the lake, go for a short hike in the woods and sit by the bonfire in the evening. Tea and snacks, unlimited dinner, morning tea with cookies and lunch on both days come included with Kamshet paragliding and camping package.