1. Paragliding at Tableland: Enjoy the 360 degrees view of Panchgani by paragliding from the second largest mountain plateau in Asia. This stunning activity offers the sights of the major tourist sites of the town and a must visit for adventure lovers. Tourists should visit here during sunrise and sunset for the best experience.
Location: Godavali, Panchgani, Maharashtra 412805.
2. Rejuvenate yourself at Sydney Point: One of the most refreshing things to do in Panchgani is to capture the brilliant views from Sydney Point. It allows you to see the breathtaking vistas of Krishna Valley, Kamalgad Fort, Dhom Dam and City of Wai. The famous tourist attraction is a must-visit for explorers and nature lovers in Panchgani.
Location: Dandeghar, Panchgani, Maharashtra 412805.
3. Have an adventure with nature at Dhom Dam: Located at Krishna River, Dhom Dam offers some of the most surreal Panchgani things to do. Along with offering a solace from the hustle and bustle of city life, it offers various boating activities for thrill seekers. The mountain views and clear blue waters make for an ideal getaway for all tourists in Panchgani.
Location: Krishna River, Near Wai, Panchgani.
4. Click the best pictures at Lingmala Falls: A picturesque getaway, visiting the Lingmala Falls is one of the best things to do in Panchgani with your friends and family. The beautiful waterfall offers various sights which you will love capturing in your camera. Tourists can look forward to enjoying a refreshing dip in the waterfalls if they visit during the rainy season.
Location: Panchgani - Mahabaleshwar Road, Maharashtra 412806.
Timings: 8 AM to 5:30 PM.
5. Hike to Pratapgad Fort: Get your pulse racing by hiking to this famous fort in Satara. The fort connects the villages of Par and Kinesvar and is known for the battle of Pratapgad. It captivates your imagination with its scenic grandeur and the tranquil ambience which one can enjoy after a refreshing hike.
Location: Poladpur Mahabaleshwar Road, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806.
Timings: 6 AM to 6 PM.
6. Shopping at Shivaji Circle: One of the popular Panchgani things to do, bargaining for local wares in Shivaji Circle is a hit among the tourists. It is known for selling different kinds of leather items which are known for their quality and design. Moreover, one can find wooden handicrafts, spices and famous chikkis while shopping at Shivaji Circle.
Location: Shivaji Circle, Panchgani, India.
7. Have a glimpse of tribal lifestyle at Devrai Art Village: Known to promote the Adivasi community by bringing their artworks to the centre stage, Devrai Art Village is one of the must visit places in Panchgani. Its core value lies in the belief of sacredness of nature. One can look forward to buying paintings and other souvenirs when visiting here during their Panchgani vacation.
Location: Devrai, Panchgani CHS, Opposite On Wheelz Amusement Park, Ganeshpeth, Panchgani - 412805.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
8. Sample strawberries at Mapro Garden: One of the must-do things to do in Panchgani for foodies is to visit Mapro Garden. It is surrounded by lush greenery and offers the best local produce to let you enjoy the best food products of Panchgani. It has a chocolate factory, a restaurant, a small nursery, kids’ play area and retail outlet that sells Mapro products.
Location: 15/1B, Gureghar, Panchgani Mahabaleshwar Road, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806.
Timings: All Days – 8 AM to 9.30 PM.
9. Admire nature at Kaas Valley: Hailed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kaas Valley is home to a blooming wonder of various colourful flowers. The beautiful landscape of Kaas Valley allows you to appreciate the endemic flowers and butterflies while enjoying a nice break from the pollution of the cities. It is a must visit for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts especially during the monsoon season.
Location: Kaas Valley, Maharashtra.
-Weekdays: INR 50 (for visitors above 12 years of age),
-Weekends/ Government Holidays: INR 100 for three years (for visitors above 12 years of age),
Senior Citizens: Free, Government ID proof required as proof of age.