Haridwar PackagesHaridwar tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Haridwar holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Haridwar vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
With an accommodative list of holiday tours and attractions, the Haridwar tour packages offered by Thrillophilia ensure that your experience here is an unforgettable one. A sanctum of spirituality and inner peace, Haridwar in Uttarakhand is home to an array of religious sites, temples and pilgrim spots.
The exhaustive Haridwar trip package offered by Thrillophilia includes a visit to the major religious attractions of the place. From the renowned Har Ki Pauri Ghat, with its stunning Ganga Arti, to the beautiful Mansa Devi Temple on the Shivalik- a trip to Haridwar remains incomplete without seeing them all. Available at amazing rates, these tour packages are curated to suit your needs.
If you are of a spiritual bent of mind, then the tour packages taking you across the four major pilgrimage sites in Uttarakhand are the best as these fantastic tours are bound to awaken the devotee in you. Alternatively, to add a taste of adventure you can opt for other packages hich offer many adventure activities along with sightseeing.
Thrillophilia also offers a number of different Haridwar packages catering to all kinds of travellers. You can expect the best of accommodation, transfers and food in all our tours. So, sit back and relax and book the packages that suit your needs and leave the rest to us.
Popular Haridwar Tour Packages
|Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie Tour From Delhi||5D/4N||₹ 12700.0||4.0 star|
|Haridwar Rishikesh Auli Package||6D/5N||₹ 15499.0||5.0 star|
|Haridwar To Mussoorie Tour Package||3D/2N||₹ 7499.0||4.0 star|
|Haridwar Mussoorie Nainital Corbett Tour||8D/7N||₹ 22999.0||4.0 star|
|Delhi to Badrinath Tour Package||5D/4N||₹ 13968.0||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Haridwar Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Haridwar tour?
1. Har Ki Pauri Ghat: Regarded as one of the most sacred Ghats in the country, the Har Ki Pauri Ghat invites Hindu pilgrims paying homage to the holy river Ganga, from across the world.
It’s name literally translates to “Steps to Lord Shiva”, a dip at the Har Ki Pauri Ghat is believed to cleanse one of all their sins. The Aarti at the Ghat is a sight to behold, making it a mandatory inclusion in all Haridwar packages.
Location: Near Krishna Dham, Kharkhari, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401.
2. Rajaji National Park: Sprawling across the Shivalik Ranges, Rajaji National Park is home to a number of tigers, elephants, bears, wild cats and more. Brimming with forests of sal and teak, this stunning natural refuge also houses several valuable fossils, some as old as 10 million years.
Location: 5/1, Ansari Road, Mohand Range, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001.
3. Mansa Devi Temple: Nestled atop the Bilwa Parvat on the Shivaliks, Mansa Devi is one of Haridwar’s five pilgrim spots. Dedicated to the goddess Shakti, this temple with a view experiences one of the highest footfalls out of all temples in India. The ropeway ride to the temple serves as an added attraction here, making it a popular addition to Haridwar Holiday packages.
Location: Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249403.
4. Bharat Mata Mandir: A unique inclusion in Haridwar holiday packages, the Bharat Mata Mandir is dedicated to the figure of Mother India. Built to commemorate the sacrifice of Indian patriots, all eight stories of the temple are dedicated to different martyrs and deities.
Location: Sapt Sarovar Road, Motichur, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249411.
5. Vaishno Devi Temple: One of the most popular inclusions in Haridwar tour packages, this divine temple is dedicated to three deities- the Goddesses Lakshmi, Kaali and Saraswati. The magnificent architecture of the temple consists of tunnels and caves leading to the inner sanctum, which contain an idol of Maa Vaishno Devi along with replicas of the 12 Jyotirlingas.
Location: Jagdish Nagar, Jwalapur, Uttarakhand 249407.
6. Neel Dhara Pakshi Vihar: A haven for all birdwatchers travelling to Haridwar, this bird sanctuary is home to some of the rarest birds in Uttarakhand. The sanctuary is especially thriving during the winter months, when it is visited by a considerable number of migratory birds.
Location: Bhimgoda Barrage, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401.
What are the best things to do on the Haridwar tour?
1. Witness the Ganga Aarti at Har-Ki-Pauri Ghat: Established in the 1st century by King Vikram, the Har Ki Pauri Ghat is best known as the seat of the famous Ganga Aarti in Haridwar.
Brimming with lighted candles, harmonic prayers and resplendent lamps, witnessing the Ganga Aarti here is one of the most exhilarating things to do in Haridwar tour packages. The aarti takes place twice a day, during sunrise and sunset.
2. Enjoy shopping at Haridwar: The markets at Haridwar are best known for their hand-made items, including stone idols, brass utensils, glass jewelry, cane baskets and much more. Popular local markets in Haridwar include Moti Market, known for its metal items, Bara Bazaar, with its array of seeds, and Jwalapur, selling a host of sweets and souvenirs.
3. Go trekking through stunning scenery: Apart from its religious sites, Haridwar is also well known for its scenic trekking routes. A popular inclusion in several Haridwar tour packages, trekking is one of the most-sought after tourist activities here. Well known trekking routes at Haridwar include the Valley of Flowers trek, the Chopta Tungnath Trek and the Kuari Pass trek.
Price: Starting from Rs. 6,000/-
4. Experience the exhilaration of Kumbh Mela: If you are lucky enough, you just might be able to witness the Kumbh Mela in Haridwar. Taking place only once every 12 years, Kumbh Mela is India’s biggest religious fair. Attracting thousands of pilgrims from across the world, the Mela witnesses pilgrims and priests making their way to the Ghats of Haridwar to secure a holy dip in the river.
What are the famous adventure activities one can do near Haridwar?
1. River rafting in Alaknanda River: An experience tailored to thrill seekers and adventure junkies, the river rafting experience in the Upper Alaknanda River makes its way through several rapids and waterfalls. One of the most sought after Haridwar trip packages, this activity is an absolute must-try for groups with a taste for adventure.
2. Trek to Roopkund: Attracting trekkers from across India, this trek to the mystery lake at Roopkund is one of the most exciting things to do near Haridwar. Recommended for seasoned trekkers, this scenic yet daring route takes its trekkers through some of the most scenic places.
3. Mountain biking at Mandakini: What better way to explore the beauty of the bare Himalayas than to take a trip along its biking trails? The mountain biking adventure tour in Mandakini lets you experience the beauty of the mountains as you make your way through the stunning rocky terrain.
4. Adventure activities in Rishikesh: The quaint village of Mohan Chatti in Rishikesh is reputed for being the first place in India to host a fixed platform bungee jumping ride. The village is also home to a number of other adventure activities, such as flying fox and giant swing.
Which are the best places to stay in Haridwar?
1. Amatra by the Ganges: Commanding a regal view of the swift-flowing Ganga, Amatra by the Ganges promises a luxury refuge in the heart of the hills. Apart from its tastefully decorated, well-furnished rooms, the resort also offers a spa, an outdoor swimming pool, a library and a conference hall. The restaurant at the resort is known for its delectable multi-cuisine servings.
Location: Nazibabad Road, Haridwar Rishikesh Road, Haridwar.
Price: Around Rs. 4,850/- per night.
2. Glasshouse on the Ganges: Known for its hospitality and impeccable services, Glasshouse on the Ganges offers luxurious rooms, cottages and tents for stay. Located within a lychee and mango orchard, the stunning facility is designed to offer the best of luxury and comfort.
Location: Rishikesh-Badrinath Road, Tehri Garhwal District, Gular Dogi, Uttarakhand.
Price: Starting from Rs. 9,000/- per night.
3. Namami Ganges Resort and Spa: Looking out at the Ganga rapids, Namami Ganges nestles in the Shivpuri area near Haridwar. The stunning Resort features well-equipped rooms and suites, along with an outdoor pool, a spa and an in-house restaurant.
Location: Haridwar Rishikesh Badrinath Road, Shivpuri, Uttarakhand.
Price: Starting from Rs. 5,600/- per night.
4. The Jungle Resort: Set at the edge of the Rajaji National Park, this budget resort promises a tranquil stay in a natural setting. Simple rooms and cottages feature all necessary amenities, while added facilities include an in-house restaurant, arranged treks, outdoor games and more.
Location: Haridwar Rishikesh Chilla Canal Road, Near Village Kaudia, Vindhyavasini Temple, Rishikesh.
Price: Starting from Rs. 1,200/- per night.
Which are the best places to visit at night on a Haridwar tour?
1. Har Ki Pauri Ghat: One of the best places to visit in Haridwar during the late evening hours is the Har Ki Pauri Ghat. The stunning riverside is transformed into a magical realm as lighted diyas and candles illuminate the dark during the daily aarti.
2. Rajaji National Park: The expansive National Park at the edge of Haridwar is home to several overnight camps. Evening safaris can also be enjoyed here during late hours.
3. Bilkeshwar Mahadev Temple: With its main shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva, the Bilkeshwar Mahadev temple complex houses several other smaller temples to other Gods. The stunning temple complex presents an architectural wonder, and remains open throughout the night.
4. Swami Vivekananda Park: One of the most tranquil spots in Haridwar, Swami Vivekananda Park offers a stunning refuge by the Har ki Pauri Ghat.
What are the best places to visit in and near Haridwar with family?
1. Kankhal: The quaint little colony of Kankhal is especially popular for its religious attractions, including the famous Daksheswara Mahadev Temple, Maa Anandamayi Ashram, and Patanjali Yogpeeth.
2. Chandi Devi Temple: One of Haridwar’s five major pilgrim spots, the Chandi Devi Temple, or the Neel Parvat is a popular inclusion in Haridwar trip packages. The temple can be reached by a short trek from Chandighat, or by a ropeway ride.
3. Rishikesh: Also known as the yoga capital of the world, a trip to Rishikesh is an absolute must in all Haridwar packages. The little town is home to the confluence point of three major holy rivers- the Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati rivers. Rishikesh is also known for its river rapids, adventure trails and magnificent temples.
4. Laxman Jhula: Said to have been erected by the epic hero Laxman himself, the Laxman Jhula is a suspended iron bridge over the fast flowing Ganga. Situated at an elevation of 70 feet above the river, the bridge offers a stunning panoramic view of the city.
What is the best time to visit Haridwar?
The best time to visit Haridwar is during the winter months, between October to February. During this time, the weather here remains cool and pleasant, offering a plethora of sightseeing opportunities. Trekking and other adventure sports are also best enjoyed during the winter season.
How many days are enough for Haridwar?
About 5-6 days are sufficient for a trip to Haridwar. This would allow you to visit all the important tourist sites in Haridwar in a laid back and casual manner. However, if trekking is a part of your itinerary, then the trip can be lengthened to a span of 7-8 days.
Is Haridwar worth visiting?
Yes! With its vibrant culture, natural beauty and religious importance, Haridwar is absolutely worth visiting. From leisure mongers to adventure junkies- everyone will find a home here.
What to buy in Haridwar?
Boasting of colourful wares, the markets of Haridwar pride in their religious mementos. Of the many things available here, the most popular takeaways from the local Bazaars of Haridwar are Stone idols, carvings, glass jewelry, religious decorations and Rudraksha seeds, among other things.
Is Haridwar safe at night?
Yes, Haridwar is one of the safest places in India, even at night. However, it is best to avoid extremely crowded festivals and take necessary precautions for history, as stampedes are quite common occurrences here.