Popular Haridwar Packages
Haridwar Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 22000.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 24500.0|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 33000.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 14575.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 19500.0|
Haridwar PackagesHaridwar tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Haridwar holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Haridwar packages with exciting deals & offers.
With an accommodative list of holiday tours and attractions, the Haridwar tour packages offered by Thrillophilia ensure that your experience here is an unforgettable one. A sanctum of spirituality and inner peace, Haridwar in Uttarakhand is home to an array of religious sites, temples and pilgrim spots. The exhaustive Haridwar trip package offered by Thrillophilia includes a visit to the major religious attractions of the place. From the renowned Har Ki Pauri Ghat, with its stunning Ganga Arti, to the beautiful Mansa Devi Temple on the Shivalik- a trip to Haridwar remains incomplete without seeing them all. Available at amazing rates, these tour packages are curated to suit your needs.
If you are of a spiritual bent of mind, then the tour packages taking you across the four major pilgrimage sites in Uttarakhand are the best as these fantastic tours are bound to awaken the devotee in you. Alternatively, to add a taste of adventure you can opt for other packages hich offer many adventure activities along with sightseeing.
Thrillophilia also offers a number of different Haridwar packages catering to all kinds of travellers. You can expect the best of accommodation, transfers and food in all our tours. So, sit back and relax and book the packages that suit your needs and leave the rest to us.
Places to Visit on Haridwar Trip:
1. Har Ki Pauri Ghat: Regarded as one of the most sacred Ghats in the country, the Har Ki Pauri Ghat invites Hindu pilgrims paying homage to the holy river Ganga, from across the world.
It’s name literally translates to “Steps to Lord Shiva”, a dip at the Har Ki Pauri Ghat is believed to cleanse one of all their sins. The Aarti at the Ghat is a sight to behold, making it a mandatory inclusion in all Haridwar packages.
Location: Near Krishna Dham, Kharkhari, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401.
2. Rajaji National Park: Sprawling across the Shivalik Ranges, Rajaji National Park is home to a number of tigers, elephants, bears, wild cats and more. Brimming with forests of sal and teak, this stunning natural refuge also houses several valuable fossils, some as old as 10 million years.
Location: 5/1, Ansari Road, Mohand Range, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001.
3. Mansa Devi Temple: Nestled atop the Bilwa Parvat on the Shivaliks, Mansa Devi is one of Haridwar’s five pilgrim spots. Dedicated to the goddess Shakti, this temple with a view experiences one of the highest footfalls out of all temples in India. The ropeway ride to the temple serves as an added attraction here, making it a popular addition to Haridwar Holiday packages.
Location: Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249403.
4. Bharat Mata Mandir: A unique inclusion in Haridwar holiday packages, the Bharat Mata Mandir is dedicated to the figure of Mother India. Built to commemorate the sacrifice of Indian patriots, all eight stories of the temple are dedicated to different martyrs and deities.
Location: Sapt Sarovar Road, Motichur, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249411.
5. Vaishno Devi Temple: One of the most popular inclusions in Haridwar tour packages, this divine temple is dedicated to three deities- the Goddesses Lakshmi, Kaali and Saraswati. The magnificent architecture of the temple consists of tunnels and caves leading to the inner sanctum, which contain an idol of Maa Vaishno Devi along with replicas of the 12 Jyotirlingas.
Location: Jagdish Nagar, Jwalapur, Uttarakhand 249407.
6. Neel Dhara Pakshi Vihar: A haven for all birdwatchers travelling to Haridwar, this bird sanctuary is home to some of the rarest birds in Uttarakhand. The sanctuary is especially thriving during the winter months, when it is visited by a considerable number of migratory birds.
Location: Bhimgoda Barrage, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401.
Things to Do on Haridwar Tour:
Here is the list of best things to do on the Haridwar trip:
1. Witness the Ganga Aarti at Har-Ki-Pauri Ghat: Established in the 1st century by King Vikram, the Har Ki Pauri Ghat is best known as the seat of the famous Ganga Aarti in Haridwar.
Brimming with lighted candles, harmonic prayers and resplendent lamps, witnessing the Ganga Aarti here is one of the most exhilarating things to do in Haridwar tour packages. The aarti takes place twice a day, during sunrise and sunset.
2. Enjoy shopping at Haridwar: The markets at Haridwar are best known for their hand-made items, including stone idols, brass utensils, glass jewelry, cane baskets and much more. Popular local markets in Haridwar include Moti Market, known for its metal items, Bara Bazaar, with its array of seeds, and Jwalapur, selling a host of sweets and souvenirs.
3. Go trekking through stunning scenery: Apart from its religious sites, Haridwar is also well known for its scenic trekking routes. A popular inclusion in several Haridwar tour packages, trekking is one of the most-sought after tourist activities here. Well known trekking routes at Haridwar include the Valley of Flowers trek, the Chopta Tungnath Trek and the Kuari Pass trek.
Price: Starting from Rs. 6,000/-
4. Experience the exhilaration of Kumbh Mela: If you are lucky enough, you just might be able to witness the Kumbh Mela in Haridwar. Taking place only once every 12 years, Kumbh Mela is India’s biggest religious fair. Attracting thousands of pilgrims from across the world, the Mela witnesses pilgrims and priests making their way to the Ghats of Haridwar to secure a holy dip in the river.
Best time for Haridwar Tour:
The best time to visit Haridwar is during the winter months, between October to February. During this time, the weather here remains cool and pleasant, offering a plethora of sightseeing opportunities. Trekking and other adventure sports are also best enjoyed during the winter season.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.