Jeep Safari From Munnar To Vattavada Highlights
- Lose yourself in the lap of nature at the serene city Munnar surrounded by hills and lush greenery.
- Get an exciting Jeep Safari exploring the major attraction sights including National Parks and valleys.
- The ride will be comfortable and hassle-free as the jeeps are well-maintained for your convenience.
- Different time slots are available to be chosen as per your convenience ensuring you don't miss the sightseeing.
- No need to worry for the pick up and drop off, as the open jeep serves this purpose for the members.
Jeep Safari From Munnar To Vattavada Overview
Are you looking to get an escape from the busy schedules and hide in the lap of nature? This Jeep Safari from Munnar to Vattavada will serve your purpose. Munnar is nestled in the lap of some of the most beautiful stretches of hills and wild greens in India. With roads traversing through valleys and hills, a jeep ride through here would be the perfect adventure to have here.
If you are an adventure enthusiast, this 3 hours long Jeep Safari starting from the famous Top Station in Munnar will take you on a ride to explore major attractions of the area like top station hills, Pampadum Shola National Park, Koviloor, Pazhathaottam, and Vattavada. During this safari, you will ride through different roads from town to village to various hills, exploring the various elements of Munnar, like the culture, the views, tea plantations, and much more. After the Safari ends, you will be dropped back to the same starting point with your pockets filled with cherishable memories.
About the activity-
- Duration- 3 hours
- Timings- Morning Slot 9 am to 12 Noon | Afternoon 12 Noon to 3 pm | Evening Slot 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Gather yourself at the pick-up location which is Top Station Munnar at the correct timing of the slot chosen by you.
- With this begins your trip of an exciting Jeep Safari which continues for 3 hours covering the distance of 20 Km.
- As soon as the trip begins, you will be delighted with the beauty of Munnar city as you come across majestic views of hills and wild green plantations.
- This jeep ride will fill your heart with the contentment of grasping the views of beautiful hills and valleys.
- The ride will cover the diverse categories of places including natural or cultural places.
- The major attraction sights to be visited include top station hills, Pampadum Shola National Park, Koviloor, Pazhathaottam, and Vattavada.
- Make sure you capture the moments by clicking a lot of photos at different places.
- After you have created a lot of lifetime memories, the Safari will come to an end and you will be dropped at the starting point which was Top Station Munnar.
More Details about Jeep Safari From Munnar To Vattavada
Know Before You Go for Jeep Safari From Munnar To Vattavada
- Any personal expenses, items of personal nature or anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or under the inclusion labels will be an exclusion to the package.
- Accidental Expenses or any medical emergency charges are not included in the package.
- Kindly avoid using your phone as your torch as the battery drains faster in that case.
- Please avoid the use of plastics.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.).
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Maintain a friendly environment with all the members of the group.
Things To Carry for Jeep Safari From Munnar To Vattavada
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes