Popular Places To Stay in Munnar
Best Places To Stay in Munnar
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1800.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1499.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 3225.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 4600.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1299.0|
Munnar StaysLooking for Munnar stays? What is it that you want? Hotels, resorts, hostels, or a tree house. Be it any kind of preference, here you are spoilt with choices which will never fail to pamper you all through the trip. Crowned as the land of tea plantations, Munnar is a slice of western ghats and showcases picture-perfect vistas of clear skies contrasting with the greens. Serving as an excellent epitome of serenity the tourist traffic of the town is hiking up with every proceeding day, which in turn increases the demand for homey stays.
Places to stay in Munnar extend an exceptional melange of closeness to nature and ultra-modern amenities. Whether you pick up a luxury accommodation or a tree house you can witness the greens peeking from the windows, as this place is all about the lush green carpets and mystical suburbs. The weather is always extraordinary and the region can be toured anytime with your friends and family. Naming some of the Munnar places to stay, hotels like Munnar Inn, Hotel Hillview Munnar, The Silvertips, Grand Plaza, and several others cater to an enticing vacation. Be it the sparkling outdoor pool or round the clock service, these hotels are packed with everything a vacationer needs.
Owning a wide array of Munnar stays, here one can explore the budget-friendly options which are the hostels, where you need not pull out bills from your pockets and only a few notes will work. With pocket-friendly hostels like Shire hostel, Munnar downtown, M3 homes, and countless others are well-suited if you are planning a trip for a good number of days. Apart from this, speaking about modern amenities, easy wi-fi access, homey rooms, comfortable beds, mouth-watering delights, all of them can be witnessed during your stay.
With a remarkable count of lavish Munnar stays, one can dive in an oasis of luxuries, at resorts like Elysium Garden Hill Resort, Tea Country Munnar, Tea Mount Resort, Poopada, and several others. If you are here for a honeymoon or a family vacation, these resorts are an excellent selection as the rooms are painted with soothing textures and almost every room has a balcony with which you can take a glance at the astounding sceneries. Apart from this, here you can also savor the traditional cuisine at their in-house restaurant, or immerse in a state of elation with a refreshing session of the spa.
If you are seeking for places to stay in Munnar, then the tree houses outstand the list of nature stays. At the treehouses like Jungle Jive and Vanya, you can see the greens peeking from the window panes and also, you can take a 360-degree view of the dense jungles which are all packed with the exotic variants of wilds and greens. These stays extend a unique experience and are brimming with all the modern amenities. So, stop looking for more options and tour the hillock of “God’s own land” like a true explorer. Moreover, don't forget to pick up the best stay!
People Also Ask About Munnar Stays
Which top places to stay in Munnar offer great deals?In Munnnar you may find a variety of places to stay ranging from tea plantations to the one amidst clouds to a jungle stay. We have here curated the best places to stay in Munnar that might help you:
1. Forest Camping in Munnar @ Rs 3000 Only
2. Luxurious Homestay Amidst Hills, Munnar @ Rs 2100 Only
3. Homestay Amidst Nature, Munnar @ Rs 1500 Only
4. Camping Amidst Tea Plantations, Munnar @ Rs 1600 Only
5. Camping Amidst Clouds, Munnar @ Rs 1480 Only
Which are the best homestays in Munnar?
Here is a list of the best homestays in Munnar.
1. Arabian Nights Homestay: This modern 3 room villa is among the best homestays in Munnar. The property offers enchanting views of the natural surroundings of the hill-station as well as a range of activities including horse-riding to the guests. It also has a kitchen, lawn, verandah among other features, all of which come equipped with modern fixtures and installations.
2. Solitude Munnar Homestay: As the name suggests, this place offers solitude and rejuvenation to all the guests staying. One of the more affordable homestays in Munnar, the place is situated amid the best of natural landscapes in Munnar. You can enjoy the comforts of a modern accommodation as well as get to explore the untamed naturalness of the Western Ghats that act as the backdrop of this place.
3. Bracknell Forest: This contemporary homestay has a relaxed atmosphere which is ideal for a romantic or family stay. The property is situated close to many other attractions in the city and offers expansive views of the Anamudi peak. Laced with all proper amenities, here you can enjoy a nice blend of modern and natural.
4. Space Greens: This cottage style stay is nestled in the lap of nature, away from the main city. The design of the accommodation is cozy with wood accents. It is an eco-friendly property which is in proximity to the fragrant cardamom plantations. It also comes fully equipped with all amenities and services which is catered to you by a friendly and professional staff.
5. Mistletoe Munnar: This is one of the luxury homestays in Munnar situated at a prime location. Each room on this property is well furnished and has a balcony which offers the views of the Chokramudi peak.
The place also has an in-house bakery, restaurant, play area among other features. During your stay here you can also enjoy barbecuing, trekking, biking and more activities made available by the hospitable staff.
Which are the top budget camping and stargazing sites in Munnar?Explore the following list of budget-friendly camping spots in Munnar:
1. Jeep Ride and Forest Camping in Munnar @ Flat 39% Off
2. Forest Camping in Munnar @ Flat 35% Off
3. Trek to Chokramundi and Forest Camping in Munnar @ Flat 11% Off
4. Tiger Trail Trekking and Camping, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary @ Flat 7% Off
5. Camping in Suryanelli, Munnar @ Flat 45% Off
Which is the best location to stay in Munnar?The best location to stay in Munnar is Pallivasal Chithirapuram. Although there are many places to stay in Munnar, this place is considered the most scenic location in Munnar, and if you choose to stay here, you will get to enjoy the spectacular beauty of tea plantation.
Which are the best resorts to stay in Munnar?
These are the best resorts to stay in Munnar.
1. Elysium Garden Hill Resort: This resort is settled on top of a hill from where you get unmatched views of the lush valley in Munnar. The place has many elegantly decorated rooms and suites with excellent views of the natural beauty to choose from.
The place also has a restaurant that serves the best Keralan delicacies. Moreover, they also arrange activities and facilities like bonfires for the guests during their stay.
2. Westwood Riverside Garden Resort: This resort overlooks the flowing lake and has serene accommodations that are a haven for peace-seekers. The property has beautiful natural scenery which can be enjoyed from the rooms.
They also have a spa, a restaurant among other on premise features. The place also arranges many activities like safaris, trekking, wildlife exploration and camping for the guest to have the best experience.
3. Munnar Tea Country Resort: This resort is perfect for couples as it is situated in the sense of forests of Munnar. The place offers views of the hill plantations along with a vibrant and fragrant atmosphere from the flora.
The place has all modern amenities that promises a comfortable and cushy stay. Here, you can enjoy a spa treatment, have some in-house brewed beer, enjoy indoor games among other facilities during your stay. Also, worth trying is cycling or strolling through the lush landscapes.
4. Eastend Munnar: This Munnar resort is located in the Silent valley. It has spectacular architecture and relaxed ambience which makes it one of the best places to stay in. They have many different rooms as well as cottages that have heated flooring, exquisite views of the scenic surroundings as well as all modern amenities.
The property also has landscaped gardens, a spa, playground, a restaurant and coffee shop among many other features.
5. Springdale Resort: Situated in the Western Ghats, this resort is surrounded by lush gardens and tea plantations. The environment of the place is calming and rejuvenating. It has many different accommodations including cottages that you can checkout.
The property besides being well maintained and adequately equipped, also arranges many activities like trekking campfires and camping for the staying guests.
What hotels in Munnar are good for couples?
Munnar has many good hotels for couples which helps them to spend quality time together. Some of them are Spice Tree Munnar, Fragrant Nature Munnar, Blanket Hotel along with Spa and many more options are available to choose from according to your needs.
What are the best hotels in Munnar near Mattupetty Dam?There are many best hotels in Munnar near Mattupetty Dam which provides quality stay to the travellers according to their choices and budget. Kuhi The Mist, Casa Montana, Grand Plaza Munnar, The Silver Tips and many more are the good options one can choose from.
What are the best hotels near Tea Gardens?Tea Gardens or plantations are considered to be the soul of Munnar. And, many hotels are available near different Tea gardens which provide an amusing view to the travellers along with other facilities. Tea Garden Hotel, Hotel Nelson, The Anchorage and many more.
What are the best luxury hotels in Munnar?
You can easily find many hotels in Munnar which provide luxurious stay at Munnar. Some of them are The Fog Munnar, Chandy’s Windy Woods, Blanket Hotel and Spa, The Panoramic Getaway and many more.
Which are the best camp stays in Munnar?
The best camp stays in Munnar include the Enchanting Munnar, Trekking and Forest Camping Munnar, Monsoon Meesapulimala Trek Camp, Tiger Trail Camping and Trekking, Periyar Jungle and Wildlife Sanctuary Camp. Each of these camps are distinct from one another and serve anyone, from a trek lover to someone who just likes to admire nature.
What is the best time to visit Munnar?
The best time to visit Munnar is between January to May and October to November. The temperature around these months of the year in Munnar is calm and comfortable. Also, involving in various activities like trekking and camping in this season is peaceful and joyous.
Which are the best farm stays in Munnar?
These are some of the best farmstays in Munnar.
1. Pepper County: This farmstay in Munnar is a well-liked accommodation that has even received several awards for the hospitality. The property is situated amid pepper plantations and provides a relaxing atmosphere away from the city woes. You can choose between double and twin rooms that are spacious and come equipped with amenities.
The place has a restaurant, pavements, pathways, garden space among other features that you can explore during your stay.
2. Davis Farmhouse: This Munnar stay is surrounded by greenery and rich flora. The Farmstay has a modern accommodation with spacious and bright rooms with balconies. Along with that, the place is equipped with all facilities and modern amenities that provides a comfortable stay.
Here, you can go on a stroll around the natural environs, enjoy the views from the terrace as well as savour many special services that the stay arranged for their guests.
3. Joepaul's Farmstay: This Munnar Farmstay can accommodate large groups of travelers like families and friends with ease. They have villas and other accommodation types on offer that facilitates all amenities. The property is also pet-friendly and is settled amidst natural and lush territory. Moreover, they also have a Kitchenette, friendly staff, a patio among other facilities for the guests.
4. Munnar Farmhouse: This is a family run accommodation in Munnar. Situated in opulence of natural vistas, the place is an ideal escape from the madding city. This property has 3 well maintained rooms with attached baths and all amenities.
They also have games and activities available for all the guests. You can take a tour of spice plantations, go on safaris and take their personalized tours as well.
5. Kanthalloor Gardens: This modern farmstay is situated at Kanthalloor Gardens. There are different rooms that one can choose from and each room comes with a range of facilities. The place also has conference rooms and a play area.
They also arrange activities for the guests as well as have other facilities like shuttle transfers, meals, garden tours etc. During your stay you also get excellent views of the green surroundings from your rooms.
What is the weather in Munnar?
The winter season in Munnar is between January and March when the temperature can drop up to 5°C. While in the summer, between April and May, the temperature is still pretty pleasant, making it the perfect summer destination. Lastly, the monsoon hits Munnar between June and August. It is the best time to enjoy Munnar's nature.
Is Munnar safe?
Yes, Munnar is safe to visit. The guides and locals in Munnar are very helpful and tourist-friendly. Various national parks and sanctuaries are also safe to visit provided you follow all the rules and regulations of the place.
How many days are sufficient for Munnar?
If you are planning to spend some quality time in Munnar, a minimum of 3 days is definitely required. You can spend your 1st-day sightseeing at places like Ecopoint and Kundala Dam. Followed by the 2nd day visiting various Parks and sanctuaries. And on the 3rd day, you can enjoy some shopping in the vicinity.