Activities To Do in Phang Nga Bay1. Take Boat Trips Around Phang Nga Bay
2. Explore James Bond Island
3. Visit Bang Niang Market
4. Explore Ao Phang Nga National Park
5. Take a Trip to Samet Nangshe Viewpoint
6. Explore Khao Lak-Lam Ru National Park
7. Visit Wat Suwan Kuha
8. Visit Wat Bang Riang
9. Snorkeling and Swimming at Hat Khao Lak
10. Explore the Way of Life at Koh Panyee
Taking in the breathtaking beauty of southern Thailand is undoubtedly one of the most popular and rejuvenating things to do in Phang Nga Bay. The attractions of a visit to this paradise include scuba diving, swimming, and snorkeling in the crystal clear seas.
Encompassed by picturesque views, a boat excursion around Phang Nga Bay entices guests to stay and explore more. Trips to Khao Lak-Lam Ru National Park and Ao Phang Nga National Park provide opportunities to observe endangered wild species and rare birds. Certain stances on James Bond Island will result in Instagram-worthy images.