Phuket Family Tour Packages
Phuket is an outstanding holiday destination for families and getting the perfect Phuket tour package for family will ensure the most rewarding experience with your loved ones. It is an ideal beach getaway offering some of the best attractions and places to visit that both kids and adults will enjoy. Family tours Phuket offers a getaway to the pristine beaches with soft white sands, crystal blue water and a wide array of water activities to choose from. Some of the most famous beaches in Phuket for families include Patong Beach, Karon Beach, Kata Beach and Kamala Beach.
To add to your family fun, get a dose of the rich culture of Thailand, get a chance to enjoy exotic shows like the Simon Cabaret Shows. You can also visit museums that are unique and incomparable such as the Trick Eye Museum, Phuket Cultural Centre, Upside Down House and Phuket Seashell Museum. Plan a day out visiting bird parks and dolphinariums where you can see birds and dolphins play around and perform to a live audience.
Phuket has some of the best Muay Thai stadiums in the world and taking a glimpse of a fight here is one of the best experiences you can have in Phuket. Visit the Phuket theme parks and water parks including the Slip N Fly Phuket, Rawai Park, Blue Tree Phuket, Ghostinium where you can beat the heat and get your dose of adrenaline high on one of the tallest slides in this part of the world.
Your Phuket family holiday packages can be customized and curated to cover all those attractions and hot spots that you and your family can enjoy together to ensure that you have the best family vacation.
Places to Visit on Phuket Family Trip:1.The Tiger Kingdom:
A visit to the Tiger Kingdom Phuket is one of the most unforgettable experiences that you can add to your Phuket tour packages for family. A close encounter with one of the most ferocious big cats of the wild will definitely add a star to your holiday. You can click pictures with these majestic animals, learn more about their habits and conservation efforts as well as trivia about these beautiful creatures. At Tiger Kingdom, visitors can also immerse themselves in a remarkable experience where they engage with tigers of all ages, guided by friendly keepers who prioritize safety and education.
2.Phi Phi Island: Phi Phi Island is a tropical paradise and a tour of this enchanting island will surely make your Phuket family tour an incredible experience. The Phi Phi Island is an archipelago of six islands with Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh being the most famous for tours. These spectacular islands feature perfect white sandy beaches and offer excellent diving and snorkeling environments. The beaches are strikingly surrounded by beautiful white cliffs and thick forest areas with a wide variety of tropical vegetation.
3.Slip N Fly Phuket: If you are looking for some fun and exhilarating adventure place to add to your Phuket family holiday packages then Slip and Fly is the place to be. This exciting water park in Phuket offers a wide variety of watersports for visitors of all age groups. Water slides include a 30-meter high water slide which is counted as one of the tallest waterslides in Asia. Besides the slides, Slip and Fly also offers relaxing poolside bars, a lush green tropical setting, kids slides, a swimming pool and organized entertainment and shows on weekends.
4.Patong Beach: Patong Beach is famous for its long stretch of pristine white sand and crystal blue waters perfect for swimming and other watersports. The Beach is a great addition to your Phuket tour package for family as it offers a wonderful tropical beach experience. You can rent a beach chair and umbrella and just enjoy the wonderful views. Patong Beach is a popular resort beach town hence it can get quite crowded especially at sunset but it is one of the best places to visit in Phuket.
5.Big Buddha: The Big Buddha or the Great Buddha of Phuket was built in the memory of Maravija Buddha. This 150 feet tall statue of Buddha is made from reinforced concrete and adorned with white jade marble. It is located at the top of the Nagakerd Mountain and it offers a spectacular view of Phuket from the top. The way to the top has two paths- one is a short but hard climb up the hillside while the other is a wide main road where you can stop in between and enjoy some refreshments in the many restaurants along the way.
6.Trick Eye Museum: The Trick Eye Museum offers a truly unique experience which you can add to your family tours Phuket. The Museum had 3D interactive paintings which you can be a part of and click some incredible pictures. There is a section where you can be part of movie scenes such as hanging from a helicopter or escaping from the jaws of a massive crocodile or standing over rapids on a broken bridge. The paintings in this Museum are simply incredible and it is the best place to visit on a rainy or hot day.
7.Phuket Bird Park: The beautiful Phuket Bird Park is home to over 1000 birds belonging to about 100 different species from Asia, South America and Africa. Here you can gaze at beautiful peacocks, magpies, ostrich, hornbills, owls, macaws and several other exotic birds. The highlight of the Bird Park is the interactive Bird Shows that are held here which showcases macaws, owls and hornbills performing in perfectly choreographed acts. The entertainment and the variety of bird species makes a visit to this Park a wonderful addition to your Phuket tour packages for family.
8.Kata Beach: Kata Beach is a beautiful beach with soft golden sands and azure blue waters. This is one of the most visited beaches in Phuket and it has a variety of eating joints, bars, watersports activities, beach massages and shopping venues, A visit to this spectacular destination is a wonderful addition to your Phuket family holiday packages as it offers an excellent day out at the beach and an equally vibrant nightlife to end the day. While visiting Kata Beach you can also head to Karon Viewpoint from where you can enjoy a wonderful view of the beach and its surrounding areas.
9.Surf House Phuket: The best part of Surf House Phuket is that visitors with or without surfing experience can enjoy the activity without worrying about their ability to surf. Another great reason for adding this experience to your Phuket family tour is that you can catch a wave at any time of the day. On a large sheet that is like a trampoline a continuous flow of water is let out which provides conditions similar to waves in the ocean which visitors can surf to their heart’s content. The Surf House is located on Patong Beach and a great place to catch beach parties and events.10.Patong Boxing Stadium: Patong Boxing Stadium is one of the best facilities in the world for Muay Thai. People from around the world come to Phuket to train in this unique form of traditional Thai martial arts. Catching a fight at this Stadium can definitely be a highlight of your family tours Phuket. The Stadium is listed in the must visit list of Muay Thai stadiums in Thailand as it features world class facilities and has some of the best fights in the region.
Things to Do on Phuket Family Tour:
1. Go on Phi Phi Island Tour: A tour of Phi Phi Island should definitely be added to your Phuket tour packages for family as the island is famous for its classic pristine beaches, spectacularly colorful corals, crystal clear water and fantastic views. Maya Bay is one of the most famous beaches here with its white sand and surrounded by imposing limestone cliffs. Places of interest on Phi Phi Island include the Phi Phi Viewpoint, Bamboo Island, Monkey Bay Monkey Beach and Nui Beach.
2. Walk Around Phuket Old Town: A Walk around Phuket Old Town will add an interesting feature to your Phuket family holiday packages. This part of Phuket has some really fascinating attractions such as beautiful, colorful old buildings, some of which have been converted to hotels or shops. Yaowarat Road features graffitied walls with quirky as well as beautiful murals offering a great background for photography. Soi Romanee is the best place to explore souvenir shops, dessert cafes and elegant guest houses. Other popular streets around Phuket Old Town include the Krabi Road, Thalang Road and Dibuk Road.
3. Similan Island Speedboat Tour: Add an adventurous streak to your Phuket tour packages for family with a day of exploring the lovely Similan Island. Take a speedboat tour of the Island and enjoy snorkeling in Koh Bangu and Koh Payu. Here, you can have a close encounter with colorful fish, corals and sea turtles. The tour will take you to spectacular places like Koh Miang which is great for swimming, walks on the beach and to indulge in delicious Thai food.
4. Watch Simon Cabaret Show: The Simon Cabaret Show is a perfect entertainment addition to your Phuket family tour. The show is an exciting, glamorous, vibrant, unique form of family entertainment that is incomparable. The performances are absolutely spellbinding and range from drama to comedy ensuring you get a taste of all the aspects of entertainment. The venue itself is a luxurious and stylish theater which will definitely enhance your experience for the evening and the show is for about 70 minutes.
5. Watch Phuket Dolphin Show: The Phuket Dolphin Show is one of a kind in Thailand and offers a magical experience with these wonderful sea creatures. You can watch dolphins and fur seals perform amazing tricks, dance around to the tune of some funky music, perform near impossible balancing acts with great elegance and enjoy some fun times with the trainers. Visitors can get their pictures taken with these spectacular creatures and learn more about their habitat and how they are trained and cared for at the dolphinarium.
6. Phang Nga Bay Sunset Dinner: Explore the beauty of Phang Nga Bay with a leisurely boat ride and an enchanting sunset dinner. Phang Nga Bay is famous for the Phang Nga Bay National Park which is a fascinating place filled with beautiful islets, imposing rock formations that rise vertically from the sea, fascinating caverns and breathtaking scenery. Amidst this astounding beauty, indulge your taste buds with an array of authentic Thai delicacies as you watch the sunset on the horizon.
7. James Bond Island Boat Tour: James Bond Island is famous for being the best destination for kayaking and sailing. This island tour will take you on an exciting journey along those famous spots where the famous James Bond movie was shot, and go kayaking through mangrove swamps, caves and crystal clear lagoons. One of the most attractive features of this magnificent island are the vertically standing rocks right in the middle of the water and covered in lush greenery. The place offers the most perfect backdrop for picture taking.
8. Flying Hanuman:
Add a touch of adrenaline high to your Phuket tour packages for family with a visit to the Flying Hanuman. The place offers a variety of adventure activities like zip lining, abseiling, sky bridges, wilderness walks, sky rail and spiral stairways. The Flying Hanuman offers a unique and interesting way of observing and getting close to nature and its many bounties. The whole course is designed in a way that you get to enjoy an experience that is exhilarating and exciting right in the middle of the forests.
Best Time To Visit Phuket:
The best time to book your Phuket tour package family is between November to February as the temperature during this time is pleasant and perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities. This is also the best time to visit Phuket with family as you can enjoy island tours, spend the day at the beach and indulge in several watersports, visit theme parks, gardens, take in the nightlife and taste the myriad Thai delicacies, visit viewpoints, museums, stadiums and other famous attractions of this amazing holiday destination.