Popular Phuket Packages
Phuket Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 28990.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 24599.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 49900.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 42500.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 35500.0|
Curated to give you and your family an unforgettable holiday experience in Phuket, we have a wide range of customizable Phuket tour packages, which are the ultimate key to joy and pleasure. These Phuket packages focus on all aspects of leisure and ensure that you get to enjoy the best of comfort and luxuries at reasonable prices. Accommodations laced with world-class amenities, convenient transportation for smooth sightseeing excursions, and engaging experiences that will give you memories of a lifetime – each Phuket trip package is designed for maximum satisfaction.
So whether you are looking forward to spending some happening days in Phuket with your family or you are planning for a bachelor trip with your buddies, there are different types of Phuket holiday packages with customizable itineraries to fit your travel plans. If you would like to utilize your Phuket trip to let your body and mind feel at ease, you can choose from one of the Phuket tour packages that include luxury stays and laid-back experiences. These packages are best suited for those who like to turn their vacations into lavish affairs.
As for thrill-seekers, we have tour packages that give you an opportunity to try all sorts of adventure activities that are available on this exquisite island. From sea kayaking, river rafting, snorkelling to jet skiing, you will get to participate in a variety of thrill-filled experiences on your trip. And, if you are considering Phuket for your honeymoon, there are Phuket travel packages that specialize in romantic experiences like sea-side candlelight dinner, couple spa sessions, luxury cruising, and whatnot to add grace to your special days. Furthermore, we also have a selection of tours for budget travellers that give you a chance to let you soak up the essence of Phuket without burning a hole in your pocket.
Popular Phuket PackagesPhuket Tour Packages From Kolkata, Phuket Tour Packages From Delhi, Phuket Tour Packages From Mumbai, Phuket Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Phuket Tour Packages From Bangalore, Phuket Tour Packages From Chennai, Phuket Tour Packages From Kerala, Phuket Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Phuket Tour Packages From Pune, Phuket Tour Packages From Surat
Browse Top Phuket Trip By Theme: Phuket Honeymoon Packages, Phuket Tour Packages For Family, Phuket Luxury Tour Packages
Places to Visit on Phuket Trip:
Here are some of the best places to visit in Phuket:
1. Phuket Bird Park: It's the largest bird park in Thailand that offers you a chance to see over 1,000 birds from Asia, South America, and Africa, resting in their natural habitat. Pretty gardens and cascades encompass this park and the best part of coming here is that you can even perch the birds on your arm and feed them! Additionally, one can also appreciate an impressive bird show where different species exhibit their knack and skills to entertain, make sure you include this place in your Phuket tour packages
Location: 6/2 M. 3 Chaofa (West) Road, T. Vichit a. Muang Phuket.
Timing: Daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
2. Slip N Fly Phuket: Enjoy quality time with your kids at this water park which is the only outdoor water park in Phuket whose principal attraction is the 40 meters long 'Slip N Fly' double slider. There are also kids pool with many water slides. Further, one can also relish a meal at the on-premises KC Connection restaurant along with a good mix of music.
Location: 2/98 Moo 2, Phra Phuket Kaew Road, Kathu, Phuket.
Timing: Daily 11:00 am – 7:00 pm.
3. Hanuman World: A perfect spot for adrenaline junkies, the Hanuman World boasts treetop zip lining adventure with 16 thrilling zip lines of up to 400 meters in length. With including this location in your Phuket trip, you get to discover the deep jungle in flying mode. It's a safe activity as you'll be fitted with the latest technical gear and will be fully trained by professionals. There are also sky bridges, abseils, and spiral staircases, increasing the fun element, its is considered one of the best places to visit in Phuket, so make sure you include this place in your Phuket packages.
Location: 05 Moo 4, Chaofa Road, T.Wichit, Muang, Phuket.
Timing: Daily 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
4. Elephant Jungle Sanctuary: If you are seeking a unique experience in Phuket, then you need to visit the deep forest to spend time with the elephants. Enjoy the world of an ethical and sustainable eco-tourism. Know about elephant life, interact with the giants, and enjoy mud spa with them.
Location: 168/18 Phang Muang Sai Kor Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket.
Timing: Daily – 6:00 am – 10:00 pm.
5. Patong Boxing Stadium: Set aside some time for an action-packed evening by watching the authentic Muay Thai matches on the largest Muay Thai ring at Patong Stadium! In this intense combat sports, male and female Thai boxers fight out using their skills. You can choose from the various seating options as per your budget.
Location: 2/59 Sainamyen Rd, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket.
Timing: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday - 9:00 pm.
6. Phuket Fantasea: Phuket FantaSea presents the most sophisticated family fun entertainment which displays Thai traditions with cutting-edge technology and special effects for an authentic Thai essence. A 70-minute Las Vegas-style show is performed by a cast and crew of more than 400 people, three tigers, 40 elephants, goats, chickens, and pigeons, one of the best places for kids and you should include in your Phuket packages
Location: 99 Kamala, Kathu District, Phuket.
Timing: Fri to Wed – 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm.
7. Phuket Trick Eye Museum: When availing of the Phuket tour packages, include a visit to the Trick Eye Museum which houses a world of optical illusions and mind-bending art. The 3D paintings offer a unique and interactive experience that will mesmerise you and enhance your curiosity. You can guarantee fun and laughter as you strike creative poses to blend with the fantastical scenes and spark interests in both kids and adults.
Location: 130/1 Phangnga Road, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket.
Timing: Daily 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
8. Pub Crawl: This one is perfect for the party animals who would love to dance the whole night on the beats of an international DJ. The guide will take you to two famous pubs of Patong where you can enjoy a complimentary glass of drink. The pub crawl tour will conclude on the club to revel till early morning.
Location: Thanon Bangla, Tambon Patong, Kathu District, Chang Wat Phuket.
Timing: Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday.
9. Patong Beach: Make sure that your Phuket packages include a visit to Patong Beach, located in the heart of the city. The beach is home to an interesting stretch of golden sand and is flanked by azure waters in addition to the lively atmosphere which caters to every type of traveller. Whether you're a thrill-seeker hoping to try watersports or you're a beach lover looking for a relaxed afternoon, this place has it all. At night, the area transforms into a party hub, with its bustling nightlife scene featuring bustling bars and nightclubs.
10. Koh Panyee: One of the best places to explore as part of your Phuket holiday packages is Koh Panyee, a floating village located in Phang Nga Bay. The village is built entirely on stilts by Javanese fishermen and dates back to more than 200 years ago. It is surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and boasts crystal-clear waters. You can also enjoy a variety of activities here, such as kayaking, fishing and even snorkelling. It's also a seafood lover's paradise, where fresh catch is served in the waterfront restaurants.
11. Old Phuket Town: Don’t forget to explore the old Phuket town when you avail of the Phuket travel packages. A testament to Phuket's multicultural history, Old Phuket Town charms you with its colourful Sino-Portuguese buildings, quaint cafes, and bustling local markets. Strolling through the streets, you'll find fascinating murals and intricate shrines that narrate tales of the island's past. It's a splendid place to explore, especially for history and architecture enthusiasts, offering a different side to the island away from the beaches.
Things to Do on Phuket Tour:Here are some of the best things to do in Phuket:
1. Boat Tour: Phuket is widely famous for its boat tours that take visitors past the limestone rocks that are looming out of the water. This Phuket tour packages will let you experience a number of breathtaking views of the surrounding scenery. You can head out to visit James Bond Island or the fishing village of Koh Panyee and the famous floating Muslim island. The turquoise water of the ocean with the contrasting white sandy beach of the island will truly be a remarkable sight to behold. You should visit Phang Nga Bay Marine National Park which is home to various species of mangroves, birds, mammals, fish, amphibians, and reptiles in the course of boating in the Phuket Travel packages.
Location: Phang Nga Bay.
Timings: Monday to Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
2. Jungle Safari: Taking a jungle safari in the course of your stay in Phuket will be just amazing. You can head out to visit Khao Lak Park and Khao Sok National Park where you will be warmly welcomed by a wide variety of flora and fauna. You can also indulge in various interesting activities like elephant trekking, bamboo rafting, and trekking to a waterfall. You should not forget to witness the fearless snake handlers kissing, playing and caressing some of the most dangerous snakes of the world during the Phuket Travel packages.
Location: Khao Lak Park and Khao Sok National Park.
3. Watersports: If you are an adventure lover or a thrill seeker, then Phuket is just a paradise for sport lovers. There are numerous activities to try out in the state of the art facilities of the Phuket packages such as windsurfing and snorkeling. You can also try out kite surfing in the southeastern corner of Phuket like Nai Yang, Layan, and Friendship Beach. Phuket is also widely famous for its hobby of sailing and surfing.
Location: Nai Yang, Layan, and Friendship Beach.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
4. Shopping: Phuket has got its vibrant flea markets and gigantic shopping malls where you will be able to get a wide variety of things starting from traditional handicrafts, antiques, designer clothing, bags and jewelry. You can explore your bargaining skills at these places and get your favourite products as souvenirs. Some of the must visit places are Jungceylon Shopping Mall, Central Festival Phuket, Phuket Weekend market, Chillva Market, and Phuket Walking Street.
Location: Jungceylon Shopping Mall, Central Festival Phuket, Phuket Weekend market, Chillva Market, and Phuket Walking Street.
Timings: 11 AM – 10 PM.
5. Bar Hopping: Bar hopping is yet another loved activity to try out on the famous Bangla Road which remains eventful and lively all through the year. This activity is perfect for solo travellers or a group of friends to spend their night time packed with dance, music and delicious drinks.
Timings: 9:30 PM - 01:30 PM.
6. Island Hopping: Phuket is not only about Similans and Phi Phi Islands but it is a cluster of numerous islands that are pristine and stunning. Island hopping can be one of the best things that you can try out to escape the world and enjoy breathtaking natural beauty all around. These tropical islands will surely impress you and give you memories that will last for a lifetime. You can choose to go to an island that best suits your fascination as well as taste.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 AM - 6:00 PM).
7. Elephant Sanctuaries Tours: Phuket tours are widely famous for its elephant sanctuaries which provide a calm and friendly environment for animals to live in. Visiting these sanctuaries, you can spend some wonderful time interacting with them as well as taking part in some trekking activities. You can take part in elephant rides along with your group under the strict supervision of expert guides. This is surely going to be an unforgettable memory that you will cherish all through your life.
Location: 100, Moo 2,, Paklok, Thalang, 83110, Thailand.
- Morning Tour: 6:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Afternoon Tour: 12:30 PM to 17:30 PM.
8. Watch Siam Niramit Show: Siam Niramit is a world-class show representing Thai cultural and arts heritage which is performed on the gigantic and stunning stage by over 100 performers wearing lavish costumes. Also, special effects and cutting-edge technology are used to feature a realistic and inspiring performance. After the show, you also get to savor the authentic Thai buffet, so make sure you include this amazing show in your Phuket packages.
Best Beaches in Phuket1. Patong Beach: One of the most popular beaches and must-visit attractions to include in the Phuket packages is Patong Beach. Nestled in the heart of the bustling town of Patong, this 2-kilometre-long beach is lined with cafes, bars, and shops, adding a cosmopolitan vibe. The turquoise waters are perfect for swimming and a variety of water sports like jet-skiing, parasailing, and surfing. As the sun sets, Patong’s nightlife comes alive with the famous Bangla Road promising music, dance, and endless entertainment.
2. Nai Harn Beach: Because of its large size, it rarely seems crowded; thus, you will find a tranquil atmosphere here. You can relish Thai meals at the beachside restaurants here. Also, you'll locate several massage centers on the beach.
3. Laem Singh: Popular among the younger generation, it is perfect to have some relaxing moments and sunbathe, particularly at either end of the beach. Laem Singh Beach has many cozy beach eateries serving food, drinks, and also shisha.
4. Ya Noi Beach: Ya Noi is a small beach cove in Southern Phuket that charms several visitors. The intermittent rocky formations are the highlights of this white sandy beach, which you can climb to capture Insta-worthy snaps. You can take part in a plethora of beachside activities here like fishing, snorkeling, or kayaking.
5. Surin Beach: This beach is a favored destination for swimming, chilling on the sun loungers, and getting a rejuvenating Thai massage. Further, you can buy a cheap, tasty lunch from the nearby street vendors.
6. Paradise Beach: As the name suggests, you are going to be mesmerized by the beautiful and secluded shoreline. The turquoise blue water with adorable little boats creates a lovely background. You will also find a theme park nestled at this beach and make sure you include this beach in your Phuket holiday packages.
7. Bangtao Beach: Bangtao Beach is one of the biggest beaches of Phuket with a tropical setting. The beach area boasts top-class boutiques, five-star restaurants, and numerous hotels. The nightlife is also in full swing, thus a perfect place for party animals.
8. Freedom Beach: Secluded and serene, Freedom Beach is a picturesque gem located just south of Patong and is one of the best beaches to visit as part of the Phuket packages. Accessible only by boat, its exclusivity adds to its allure, offering you an escape from the more crowded beaches. Spanning 300 metres of pristine white sand, the beach is flanked by lush hillsides, offering a perfect backdrop for relaxation. Its crystal clear waters, home to vibrant marine life, beckon snorkelling enthusiasts.
9. Kata Beach: Another popular beach in Phuket is Kata Beach, located on the west coast of the island. The palm-fringed beach with its warm, clear waters is a popular spot for families which offers numerous attractions. The north end is ideal for swimming and snorkelling, especially from November to April when the sea is calm whereas, you can partake in surfing at the southern part during the monsoon season. Nearby, you'll find numerous restaurants offering local and international cuisine, and beachside vendors providing essentials.
Browse a variety of Phuket trip packages from several Indian cities, including: Phuket Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Phuket Tour Packages From Vadodara, Phuket Tour Packages From Chandigarh, Phuket Tour Packages From Nagpur, Phuket Tour Packages From Jaipur, Phuket Tour Packages From Lucknow, Phuket Tour Packages From Indore, Phuket Tour Packages From Cochin, Phuket Tour Packages From Mangalore, Phuket Tour Packages From Rajkot