Home to rich culture, architecture, and fashion, Paris is a dream destination for many tourists. The most beautiful and romantic place on the earth, the city of love is home to many monuments. One of the most iconic places in Paris is the Eiffel Tower. Do not miss visiting this attraction and avail the Eiffel Tower tickets.
What to Expect:
Learn About Gustave Eiffel’s Iconic Creation:
The tower was
built by Gustave Eiffel's engineering company, Compagnie des Établissements Eiffel. It was a suitable centerpiece for the 1889 Paris Exposition. But did you know that it was supposed to be dismantled in 1909? But thankfully as it provided a great radio antenna, it stands still.
Soar up to the 276 m Summit in A Glass Elevator:
Gradually ascend to 276 meters and let the city of Paris reveal its beauty in front of your eyes as you move up. The elevators are made to allow you to view the expanse of the city of light. Fun fact, the elevators of Eiffel Tower travel a distance of about equal to two and a half times circumference of the earth.Gaze the Breathtaking Views of Paris:
Standing high above the ground at 276 meters is an enthralling experience when you book Eiffel Tower summit tickets. The view that fades in from here takes your heart away and lets you experience something that you can never imagine. The sites like Louvre, Notre-Dam Paris, the Arc de Triomphe, etc are ready to let your heart skip a beat and relish some amazing moments.Skip the Hassle of Waiting in Lines:
The monument is a very famous attraction and welcomes more than 7 million people each year. There are long waiting lines to buy the tickets and reach the heights. Booking the Eiffel Tower tickets is now easy. Get your tickets in advance at best Eiffel Tower tickets price and do not worry about waiting in queues anymore.Know Before You Go:
Access to 1st & 2nd floor: 10:45 AM, 12:15 PM
Access to 1st floor, 2nd floor & the summit: 11:15 AM, 12:15 PM, 2:15 PM, 5:15 PM
Access 1st & 2nd floor with Audioguided Tour + River Cruise : 9:15 AM, 9:45 AM, 10:15 AM, 10:45 AM, 11:15 AM, 11:45 AM, 12:15 PM, 12:45 PM, 1:15 PM, 1:45 PM, 2:15 PM, 2:45 PM, 3:15 PM, 3:45 PM, 4:15 PM, 4:45 PM, 5:15 PM, 6:15 PM
Access all 3 Floors with Audioguided Tour + River Cruise: 9:15 AM, 9:45 AM, 10:15 AM, 10:45 AM, 11:15 AM, 11:45 AM, 12:15 PM, 12:45 PM, 1:15 PM, 1:45 PM, 2:15 PM, 2:45 PM, 3:15 PM, 3:45 PM, 4:15 PM, 4:45 PM, 5:15 PM, 6:15 PM
- Mid-Jun to Early Sep
Elevators: 9:00 am - 12:45 am (Last admission: 12:00 am)
Stairs: 9:00 am - 12:45 am. Last admission: 12:00 am
- Rest of the Year
Elevators: 9:30 am - 11:45 pm (Last admission: 11:00 pm)
Stairs: 9:30 am - 6:30 pm (Last admission: 6:00 pm)
There are several ways to reach:
- By Metro: There are three options here: Line no.9, Trocadéro station or Line no.6, metro station Bir-Hakeim or Line no.8. Ecole Militaire Metro Station. From there you can take a short walk to Eiffel Tower.
- By RER: With Line C: Champs de Mars - Tour Eiffel station
- By Bus: Stop for Bus 82: Tour Eiffel or Champ de Mars
Stop for Bus 42: Tour Eiffel
Stop for Bus 87: Champ de Mars
Stop for Bus 69: Champ de Mars
- Children aged 4-11 years can avail of the child Eiffel Tower ticket.
- Infants aged 0 - 3 years can enter for free but need to make a booking to get the voucher for Eiffel Tower summit tickets.
- Our sales representative will get in touch with you to confirm your preferred time slots after you make your booking.
- For the tours with the audio guide via mobile app, download the application in the Apple Store or Google Play.
- The audio guide via the app is available in 10 languages namely, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, and Korean.