Activities to Do in Florence at Night
1. Walk Up To Piazzale Michelangelo
2. Stroll across the Ponte Vecchio
3. Relax at Piazza Signoria
4. Learn about Florence’s darker legends on a walking tour
5. Take A Walk Along The Arno River
6. Experience Florence by Boat on an Evening River Cruise
7. Seeing the Duomo at night
8. Take in an Exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi
9. Take a Moonlight Stroll Through the Historic Center
10. Visit Boboli Gardens
Florence is a beautiful city that oozes romance, history, and art in every pore. Whether you are here for the rich art history or to simply stroll around the enchanting city, you will never get bored as there are plenty of things to do in Florence at night. Visit the birthplace of the Renaissance in the evening, when there is a special charm to Florence, from people-watching on piazzas to indulging in delectable Tuscan cuisine.
Discover the past of the city by visiting the many museums and art galleries here such as the Uffizi gallery, the iconic Duomo, and the Historic center. For a tranquil end to your day, go on a stroll along the Arno river or embark on an evening river cruise of the city. Given the breathtaking splendor of the city, Florence at night will give you a completely different experience of the city.