Popular Manali Group Tour Packages:
Manali tour package from Delhi, Manali tour package from Mumbai, Manali tour package from Chennai, Manali tour package from Pune, Manali packages from Bangalore, Manali tour package from Kerala, Manali tour package from Ahmedabad, Manali tour package from Kolkata, Manali tour package from Nagpur, Manali tour package from Surat
Browse Top Manali Packages by Theme: Manali Honeymoon Packages, Manali Family Packages, Manali Luxury Packages
Browse Top Himachal Destination Packages: Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages, Dalhousie Tour Packages, Dharamshala Tour Packages, Kasauli Tour Packages, Mcleodganj Tour Packages, Himachal Honeymoon Packages, Shimla Honeymoon Packages, Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages, Dharamshala Honeymoon Packages, Kasauli Honeymoon Packages, Mcleodganj Honeymoon Packages
Places to Visit on the Manali Group Tour:Here are some best places to visit in Manali on a group tour:
1. Solang Valley: A must include in every Manali group tour package is a trip to the popular tourist hotspot Solang Valley. Located around 14 km from Manali, Solang is on the way to Rohtang Pass which will mesmerise you with its breathtaking view and plethora of activities on offer. While visiting the enchanting valley you can indulge in several exciting activities such as trekking, skiing, paragliding, cable car ride, helicopter ride, zorbing etc.
2. Rohtang Pass: Rohtang Pass: Included in every Manali group package, is one of the most popular attractions of the region, the Rohtang Pass. Located at an altitude of 3,978 m in the eastern hills of the Pir Panjal Range, here you can explore the region to look at vast valleys and hidden waterfalls. The place also offers you several exciting activities such as trekking, paragliding etc. If you visit in winter, you can also indulge in ice-skating and skiing as well.
3. Manali Sanctuary: Wildlife lovers would be delighted to visit the Manali Sanctuary, located at a walking distance from the centre of the town. The place is accessible on foot and allows you to explore the rich and diverse flora and fauna of the mountains. You can spot some of the animals such as Asiatic black bear, brown bear, jungle cat, etc. Your group may also love to indulge in a camping experience inside the sanctuary. Those preferring adventure sports can go for a hike or choose a trail for trekking inside the sanctuary.
4. Old Manali: A place or special attraction worth exploring in the town is Old Manali, located 3 km away from the city centre. The place is a blend of traditional and contemporary culture and is known to be a backpacker’s delight. While exploring the area, visit historical temples such as Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, as well as various modish cafés serving fusion cuisines such as the Red House Cafe, Café 1947, etc. Apart from exploration, Old Manali also has on offer enjoyable activities such as water rappelling etc.
5. Hidimba Devi Temple: Dedicated to Rakshasa Hidimba, wife of Pandava Bhima and mother of Ghatothkach, the beautiful Hidimba Devi Temple is located in the midst of thick deodar and cedar forest. Once you reach the temple, you will be mesmerised looking at its distinctive architecture with wooden doorways, cone-shaped roof and wooden walls. Inside this enchanting place, you get to have a look at the stunning shrine built on a rock, representing the image of Hidinba. The temple is also known as the Dhungri Temple locally.
6. Jogini Falls: An excellent place to visit during your group trip to Manali is the stunning Jogini Falls, located around 2 km from the Vashisht Temple. Situated just a short trek away from the temple, you can make your way through the orchards and pine trees to reach the captivating waterfalls, cascading from 160 feet high. With many crossing several small streams, you can be rewarded with the view of the snow-covered peaks of Rohtang and the shimmering view of River Beas.
7. Nehru kund: Another must-visit location near Manali on the National Highway is the Nehru Kund, named after the first prime minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru. The kund is a natural spring of cold water, originating from the Bhrigu Lake. The place offers a serene atmosphere to enjoy and immerse in its lush greenery and is considered one of the best places for photography.
8. Arjun Gufa: If you are interested in mythology, you may wish to visit the Arjuna Cave near the Prini Village, where Pandava Arjuna had meditated to earn the powers of Pashupati Astra from Lord Indra. The cave now attracts tourists who visit this place on the left side of the River Beas to indulge in a picnic. The amazing interior of the cave can be easily explored through 45 minutes of stroll, after reaching it by a brief climb.
9. The Castle Manali: The stone and wood Castle Manali, known as the Naggar Castle was built in AD 1460 and while visiting the enchanting castle, you will be able to take a look at the blend of European and Himalayan architecture in its structure, which has made the castle well known. The interior of the charming castle is beautifully decorated with magnificent wood and stone work that is present over all the staircases, fireplaces and other places throughout the castle. The palace also boasts of several noteworthy art pieces such as paintings of Nicholas Roerich- the famous Russian painter etc.
10. Jagatsukh: Jagatsukh Village, nestled in the midst of dense natural vegetation and snow-covered mountain peaks, is well known for its natural scenic beauty as well as the presence of its ancient temples of Lord Shiva. Located on the bank of river Beas, the enchanting village is filled with fine orchards, lush meadows and is often a halting point for trekkers. The enthralling village has still retained its old world charm, and has several myths revolving around the Gaurishankar Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Gayatri. The view of the idols of Shankar and Gauri, seated on the Nandi, the divine Bull, is a prime attraction of the village
Things To Do in Manali on a Group Tour:
2. Explore Tibetan monasteries: To get an insight into the rich history and culture of the Tibetan people settled in Manali, you must visit the two famous monasteries located in Manali - the Himalayan Nyingamapa Gompa and the Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa. Explore the Gompas to look at the paintings inside them, depicting events from the life of Lord Buddha. Look out for the Kalchakra, the wheel of life, that is fixed on the walls of the monastery to showcase human life.
3. Trekking to various peaks: Manali is well known as a trekker’s paradise, and has several choices of trails on offer for those who wish to trek. With Manali group packages, you can pick the best trekking options with varied durations that will ensure that you get the finest views of Himalayas. Embark on a day’s excursion or a multi day tour to routes of Chandrakhani Pass, Hampta Pass, Shepherds Trail Gaddi Trek, Bhrigu Lake, Beas Kund, and more.
4. Take a water bath at Manikaran Gurudwara: An important place of pilgrimage which you can visit is the famous Manikaran Gurudwara, well known for its peaceful vibe. Go on to the famous Gurudwara and spend some time enjoying the tranquil ambience. You can also immerse in its sulphur hot springs bath and enjoy the healing and soothing effects of the water with natural minerals.
5. Riverside camping: Indulge in a camping experience at the riverside, which constitutes as one of the most exciting activities in Manali both during the summer as well winter. Go for the experience of sleeping under the stars with the sound of the nearby gushing Beas river. Feel excited as you spend the night listening to the sound of the roaring river making scary sounds in the otherwise quiet night. Some of the camping locations that you can opt for include Old Manali, Gazan Village, near Bahanu Bridge and more.
6. Visit Nehru kund: Embark on a must-visit location near Manali on the National Highway, the Nehru Kund, named after the first prime minister of India. Touch the cold water of the kund, which is a natural spring of cold water, known to be originating from the Bhrigu Lake which can be fun with a group. Also, at the location you get to explore the serene atmosphere surrounded by lush greenery, as this is also considered one of the best places for photography.
7. Explore Old Manali: Pay a visit to Old Manali, a place far away from the hustle bustle of the city, located 3 km away from the city centre. While exploring the area, visit temples such as Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, etc with historical prominence. Visit various modish cafes such as the Red House Cafe, Cafe 1947, offering fusion cuisines. Apart from its temples and cafes, Old Manali will also offer you several enjoyable activities such as water rappelling etc.
8. Hike to the Rahala Falls: Your Group Trip to Manali may include a hike to the spectacular Rahala Fall, located at a height of 8,500 ft, situated around 16 km from Manali. Hike through dense forest of silver birch, deodar and other trees to reach the mesmerising falls while engaging and learning a few things in your group. Revel in the tranquil ambience of the place and feel enchanted watching the fall that has resulted from melting glaciers situated in the Himalayas.
9. Watch wildlife at Van Vihar National Park: Spend some time with the wildlife at the Van Vihar National Park and Zoo, located very near to the Mall Road with an amazing group. Explore the zoological park to look at animals such as lion, tiger, bear, hyena, and panther in huge wire enclosures. You can also feel a sense of tranquility as you walk with sky touching deodar trees on both your sides. Through the park, there are wooden and concrete benches where you can relax to enjoy the tranquil atmosphere, stroll or jog on the trails and even indulge in boating at the manmade lakes.
10. Buy local handicrafts at Mall Road: Your Manali group trip must include a shopping expedition at Mall Road. You can immerse yourself in the amazing experience at the popular attraction, which is an apt place for some local handicrafts such as Tibetan artefacts, woody furniture, antiques, and artificial jewellery. You can pick paper silk printed sarees, Kashmiri Salwar suits, and other woollen items at a bargain price from the stores on the streets.
Browse a variety Manali Tour Packages for Group from various Indian cities: Manali tour package from Jaipur, Manali tour package from Rajkot, Manali tour package from Vadodara, Manali tour package from Indore, Manali tour package from Coimbatore, Manali tour package from Goa, Manali tour package from Bhopal, Manali tour packages from Lucknow, Manali tour from Chandigarh, Manali tour package from Bhubaneswar