Popular Kullu Packages
Kullu Tour Packages
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 11625.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 18600.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 18200.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 12625.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 15750.0|
one in Kullu incAmong the loftiness of the grand Himalayas and the gushing ambiance of the river Beas, Kullu is in the state of Himachal Pradesh and is also called the ‘Valley of Gods’. Kullu Tour Packages cover a bunch of gorgeous valley makes it a pleasant tourist destination where one can feel the revitalizing tenderness of Mother Nature. Imparted with plentiful natural resources, this valley holds a lot of things to do in Kullu that tickles the traveler’s imagination. There are a number of exciting and fun filled things that can be here among which Paragliding in Kullu steals the stage. Dwelling in the lap of the great Himalayas, the stunning hill station Kullu lies between the impressive peaks of the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges with best places to stay in Kullu for some quality time away from the busy schedule of a normal boring routine.
Previously known as Kulant Pith, which means 'the end point of the inhabitable world', this wonderful valley has its name in epics such as Ramayana, Mahabharata and Vishnu Purana. Kullu was not an easily reachable place till the 1950's which helped to conserve its untouched appeal and centuries old customs. This dazzling hill station is surrounded by massive snow clad mountains and thick pinewood forests with the beautiful Beas River flowing throughout the region as its magnificent centerpiece making it one of the must-visit tourist places because of startling river rafting in Kullu. Kullu tops the list of the most popular destinations in India and so, it is possible that you may fall in love with this incredible hilltop, which is gifted with abundant charm of nature and scenic beauty. There are plenty of tourist places in Kullu like Beas Kund, Chandrakhani Pass, Rohtang Pass, and Solang Valley which attract countless tourists every year to experience beauty so evident and pure. The charming Kullu is a valley with scores of picturesque sights and temples. The Kullu tourism hits the highest point in the summer holiday season and also during December to February when the climate is mostly pleasant and nice. Kullu tour packages are offered by all the tour providers for couples and families depending on their preferences ranging from INR 25,000-75,000 per couple ( USD 400-1200). Pack your bags and head straight to Kullu to have an amazing and thrilling time that will last a lifetime.
The Kullu tourism hits the highest point in the summer holiday season and also during December to February when the climate is mostly pleasant and nice. Kullu Tour packages are offered by all the tour providers for couples and families depending on their preferences ranging from INR 25,000-75,000 per couple (USD 400-1200). Pack your bags and head straight to Kullu to have an amazing and thrilling time that will last for a lifetime.
People Also Ask About Kullu Tours
What are the top attractions on a sightseeing tour in Kullu?
Located at the banks of the Beas River, Kullu valley is home to the picturesque towns of Kullu and Manali. Kullu is known for its amazing hills and the various temples and sightseeing locations attract a huge number of visitors each year.
- Rohtang Pass: The high mountain pass of Rohtang lies at an altitude of 3,978 meters above sea level and located in the eastern hills of the Pir Panjal Range. Rohtang Pass is famous for its picturesque views of the valley and various hidden waterfalls. Rohtang Pass is a must visit on your trip to Kullu.
- Solang Valley: Solang valley is also known as the ‘Snow Point’ and is famous for hosting various winter adventure sports like skiing, parachuting and paragliding etc is also one of the favorite trekking hotspots in the region.
- Rafting: The River Beas in Kullu, is popular for rafting of all grades of rapids, for amateurs, tourists as well as trained and professional rafters.
Which are the best camping sites in Kullu?
Kullu, in Himachal Pradesh, is a paradise for nature lovers and one of the most visited camping destination in India
- The river Beas that flows through the land is extremely cinematic to enjoy camping by the side. A hub for adventure sports, one can enjoy snow-boarding, white water rafting paragliding, river crossing, and rock climbing, and skiing during winters in their camping tours.
- The majestic Great Himalayan National Park is something that covers most of the land enabling the best jungle camping tours in the lap of the Himalayas.
- Camping tours to Kheerganga, Manikaran, and Vashisht to plunge into the hot water springs, featuring picturesque views of the mountains and meadows all around, the year.
- Dhankar is the place that best celebrates the view of the galaxy and stars and the camping tours in Kullu can take you to some of the unseen places in Kullu where roads cannot reach.
What are the most adventurous trekking tours in Kullu?
Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh offers some of the most varied yet amazing trekking expeditions. The region blooms with high mountain trenches, alpine pastures and dense forests. A few amazing treks are
- Dainkund Peak: At a distance of 17 km from Dalhousie Bus Stand, Dainkund Peak, perched at an altitude of 2755 m, is the highest mountain peak and proves to be an adventurous trekking tour in Kullu.
- Hampta Pass: The Hampta pass trek begins from the lush green Kullu-Manali valley and ends in the rather barren Chandra valley of Lahaul proving to be an adventurous trek.
- Malana Village trek: If you are trekking lover then you must go for trekking in Manali. Enjoy this energizing 6 days 5 nights trekking campaign in Malana town and get a chance to investigate the astonishing magnificence of this district undertaking its adventurous trails.
Which are the best pilgrimage tours in Kullu?
Kullu has some amazing temples that date back to many years. Undertaking a few pilgrimage tours will give you an insight into its being and holiness.
- Raghunath Temple:Dating back to AD 1660, this temple houses the idol of the chief deity of Kullu – Raghunath Ji
and is a Local favourite.
- Bijli Mahadev Temple:Located about 11 km from Kullu, this temple is one of the best art forms of India. Built in khash style, this temple is renowned for a special ceremonial process, which is conducted to seek blessings.
- Vaishno Devi Temple:Built in 1964, this temple is just like the Vaishno Devi Temple in Jammu, and houses an idol of Goddess Durga and is mystically holy.
What are the best biking tours in Kullu?
With spiral and thrilling routes, biking tours are quite famous in Kullu. A few favorites among bikers include:
- Downhill cycle trek to Naggar: Experience the thrill of trekking and cycling downhill from the lovely village of Naggar which is set on a hill near Kullu. The tour starts from Manali in the morning.
- Mountain biking in Naggar: Indulge in this exciting mountain biking tour in Nagar and witness the amazing beauty of this region. Begin your tour by cycling through the small villages and watch the local people busy in their day to day life
- Spiti valley motorcycle tour : A strikingly beautiful valley in Himachal Pradesh is the Spiti Valley, claimed to have the best sights in the Himalayas enhanced by the small streams, green meadows, snow-laden pathways, tiny hamlets.
Which are the famous places for paragliding in Kullu?
Paragliding gets your adrenaline pumping and is one of the most exciting sports. It can be a mix of skydiving and hang gliding.
- Paragliding is only available at the Solang Valley.
- A bird’s eye view of the surreal valley, an adrenalin rush and a memorable experience is all that Paragliding offers.
- It costs about INR 1500 (USD 25) per person.
What are the best wildlife experience tours in Kullu?
Kullu valley has five wildlife sanctuaries. These are the Great Himalayan National Park, Kais Sanctuary, Khokhan Sanctuary, Manali Sanctuary and Kanawar Sanctuary. These wildlife sanctuaries preserve certain highly endangered species as Western Tragopan, Musk Deer, Brown Bear, Snow Leopard and Cheer Pheasant.
- Great Himalayan National Park tour: GHNP is located in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh.The GHNP features over 375 fauna species including mammals, reptiles, amphibians, mollusks and insects. Blue sheep, snow leopard, Himalayan Tahr and many more.
- Kanawar sanctuary tour: This sanctuary is located in Parvati valley of Kullu district. This sanctuary has large population of Himalayan Thar in Himalayas and seeing this big goat on high mountain cliffs is dream fulfillment of any wildlife lover.
- Khokhan Wildlife Sanctuary tour: It is located about nineteen km from Kullu. Common inhabitants are black bear, leopard, barking deer, goral, musk deer, porcupine and gothu.
Which are the most romantic things to do on a honeymoon in Kullu?
Kullu is a famous spot among honeymooners. The climate and the location makes it an ideal spot to kindle romance with your spouse. A few places and things to do on your honeymoon include
- Visit to Hadimba Devi Temple: The temple is an architectural marvel with a miniature depiction of the goddess, attendants, animals, and stylized foliation and honeymooners visit this place to get the blessings of the deity.
- Take a bath at the Jogini waterfall: Jogini Falls is a waterfall with the free-flowing stream running down from a height of 8956 feet. The place is sacred to the village goddess Yogini and is an extreme romantic spot for a bath with your loved one .
- Bhrigu Lake: Bhrigu Lake offers a panoramic view of the mountains and valleys from the top. Perfect for adventurous and daring couples, it is a moderate that takes 2-3 days to reach the top.
Which are the best areas for a shopping tour in Kullu?
Kullu trip is incomplete without shopping. You can head straight to the market for some shawls and antiques to be taken as souvenirs for remembrance and for friends and family.
- Akhara Bazaar: It is majorly visited by the tourists to understand the lifestyle of the locals. It is majorly famous for woolen apparels and shawls.
- Tibetan Bazaar: The bazaar is known for silver turquoise jewelry. Thangkas, the beautiful Buddhist paintings are available here.
- Sultanpur Market: Here you can find a broad range of traditional jewelry. The beautiful miniature paintings are a great mix of colonial and Pahari theme and are perfect as souvenirs.
Which are the famous localities for a food tour in Kullu?
The local cuisine includes a lot of North Indian and Italian foods. But there are a few joints where you can enjoy the food and is a local favourite.
- Manali Sweets
A popular dhaba in the locality, it serves an endless stream of hot chai, sweets and snacks. Really good channa samosas, chilled rasmalai balls and many more delicious dishes are offered depending on the weather costing only about INR 50 ( USD 0.85) only.
- Lazy Dog Lounge - Lazy Dog which is situated right along the river, is as unique as its name. Try the big olive cheese pizzas and veg penne pasta. The meal for two will only cost you INR 500 (USD 8).
- People - One of the best places to hangout in Manali, People is a small joint located at the corner of the road. It's a pocket friendly place and mostly suitable for backpackers. A meal for two will only come about INR 250 (USD 5) approximately.