Popular Auli Packages
Auli Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 15599.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 22999.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 18500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 24000.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 30000.0|
Auli Trip PackagesAuli tour packages : Browse through a wide range of Auli holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Auli travel packages with exciting deals & offers.
Auli trip packages cater to explorers who would like to witness the magical experience of Auli. Located in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state in India, Auli is a fun-filled destination with many local attractions and activities. There are several Auli tour packages available that enable tourists coming from near and far-off places to make the most of their time here. The packages by Thrillophilia focus on delivering all the provisions and amenities at an economical cost.
The tours include every single of culturally, historically and naturally important viewpoints in its itinerary, making sure tourists miss out on nothing. These Auli vacation packages are created by expert travelers after examining and understanding all the needs of a tourist and are flexible in nature. As Auli is recognized as a great destination for adventure sports, Auli tour packages by Thrillophilia also comprise adventure and outdoor activities. Auli is most famous for offering skiing experience and is known as the skiing capital of India. To make sure adventure enthusiasts enjoy this sportfully, Thrillophilia’s packages pay special attention to curating the trip around the time required for this sport and provide all the arrangements accordingly.
Auli holiday packages by Thrillophilia can be customized as per the likes, choices, and preferences of every individual, making it extremely personal and exciting. One can also seek expert advice and ask for the best things to do in Auli. It is a destination known for offering a balance between outdoor activities and relaxation around nature. Tourists can keep in mind these factors and choose their Auli packages suitably. Thrillophilia has packages for adventure enthusiasts as well as for comfort seekers, for nature lovers as well as for history and culture admirers. Thus your time in Auli is sure to be the best, just the way you would like it to be!
Places to Visit on Auli Trip:1. Joshimath: Serving as the starting point for various Himalayan expeditions, this city is simply marvelous. It is situated in the Chamoli District of Uttarakhand. The city boasts of the Tapovan Natural Hot Springs, Shankaracharya Math, and is widely popular among the adventure junkies too.
2. Nanda Devi Peak: With an altitude of about 7816 m, Nanda Devi Peak is credited to be the second-largest peak in India. It is located in the TCP Market and is popular among the trekkers, nature lovers, and the staunch devotees.
3. Chattrakund: This glorious lake located at a height of about 3300 m will simply leave you breathless. It is situated in Joshimath and is a popular destination included in the Auli tour packages. Surrounded by lush greenery, this is the perfect site to watch the hypnotizing sunsets or the breathtaking sunrises.
4. Trishul Peak: Offering a 270-degree view of the picturesque nature around, this peak located in the Garhwal Region is simply magnificent. From here, you get to witness the grandeur of the Nanda Devi, Chenab Lake, and the magical town of Auli.
5. Auli Artificial Lake: Located in the Dang Village, the Auli Artificial Lake is a spectacular sight. The tranquility that can be felt in the atmosphere, along with the picturesque beauty of nature is simply mesmerizing. From producing fake snow in the monsoon and summer to the development of a ski track for the adventure enthusiasts, this lake is truly one of the best places to visit in Auli tours.
6. Gurso Bugyal: Trekking towards the Gurso Bugyal, which is located in Auli Laga Salude, despite the pains, is worth it. With an altitude of about 3000 m, this viewpoint offers ethereal views of nature around. From here, you can admire the lofty Trishul, Nanda Devi, and Dron ranges, an alluring river, and quaint little towns.
Things to Do on Auli Tour:Here is the list of best things to do during the Auli trip:
1. Explore the Nanda Devi National Park: Labeled as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Nanda Devi National Park offers stunning views of nature as well as a glimpse of the rich biodiversity here. With an entry fee of 2500 INR per Indian and 2600 INR per foreigner, this park boasts of splendid visuals of the Hem Kumb Sahib Temple, Badrinath Temple, and Valley of Flowers, etc.
2. Experience Camping: The best way to explore the grandeur of Auli is to be amidst nature. Camping is the perfect way to admire the mesmerizing views around, indulge in some adventurous activities, and explore the local culture, and bond with others by the bonfire at night. Part of the Auli packages, the prices for camping range from 8000-9000 INR.
3. Enjoy the Auli Gorson Trek: The trek from Auli to Gorson Bugyal is filled with stunning visuals that will leave you breathless. With prices ranging from 9000-10000 INR, this trek offers the magnificent view of the lofty Nanda Devi Peak, dense forest, and alluring pastures.
4. Opt for the Ropeway Ride: The picturesque view of nature around is the main reason why tourists can't wait to try the Ropeway Ride. It starts from Auli GMVN Clifftop and ends at Joshimath with a cost of about 750 INR for the cable car and 300 INR for the chair lift.|
5. Try Skiing: With an altitude of about 3000 m, Auli is the perfect place to experience the thrill of skiing and is a part of the Auli trip packages. The price of renting skiing equipment and residing in a ski lodge here ranges from around 6000 to 22000 INR. Although snowfall is mainly experienced in the winter season, the ski track along the Auli Artificial Lake produces fake snow for the tourists for the rest of the seasons.
Best Time To Visit Auli:Auli has three major seasons - March to June are summer months, July to October are monsoon months and the rest of the months are winter. Here, the summer months are ideal for enthusiasts who like to stay outdoors and would like to spend time visiting the local attractions, as the weather is very pleasant. Monsoons experience foggy skies and temperature ranging between 12 to 15 degrees.
While the months from December to February witness peak snowfall. As skiing is the main attraction in Auli, the winter months can be considered as the best time to visit here. Most Auli travel Packages are searched for during the winter months.
Browse through a vast variety of Auli holiday packages offered by different cities including: Auli Tour Package From Bangalore, Auli Tour Package From Delhi, Auli Tour Package From Mumbai, Auli Tour Package From Chennai, Auli Tour Package From Hyderabad, Auli Tour Package From Pune, Auli Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Auli Tour Package From Vadodara, Auli Tour Package From Chandigarh, Auli Tour Package From Jaipur.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.