|4 Days Munnar Alleppey Tour Package | Free Athirappilly Waterfalls ticket
|4 days & 3 nights
|Kerala Grandeur - Luxurious Holidays
|5 days & 4 nights
|Romantic Getaway to Kerala | Free Candle Light Dinner
|5 days & 4 nights
|Best Of Kerala With Houseboat Stay | Free Periyar National Park Ticket
|5 days & 4 nights
|Kerala Sightseeing Tour -To The Kerala Backwaters
|7 days & 6 nights
|Kerala 3 Days Tour Package
|3 days & 2 nights
Alleppey Packages - Browse through a wide range of Alleppey tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Alleppey trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
Explore the beauty of Alleppey with our top-rated Kerala tour packages. It is located in South India and is famous for its peaceful backwaters and traditional culture. Alleppey is also known as Alappuzha and it is a top destination for travellers seeking a relaxed and unique experience. The town boasts a network of interconnected canals, lakes, and rivers that form the beautiful backwaters, making it an ideal location for houseboat cruises.
Our customised Alleppey tour packages allow you to participate in vibrant festivals like the Nehru Trophy Boat Race. It is a thrilling boat race on the backwaters of Kerala. Additionally, Alleppey is home to pristine beaches like Alappuzha Beach, where you can relax while enjoying the coastal ambience.
Thrillophilia's Alleppey tour packages also offer a wide range of customised itineraries with comfortable accommodations, from charming homestays to luxurious resorts. Immerse yourself in the local culture with visits to historical gems like Krishnapuram Palace and St. Andrew's Basilica. We ensure that your tour to Alleppey is memorable and personalised to your preferences.
Alleppey Tour Packages From Chennai, Alleppey Tour Packages From Delhi, Alleppey Tour Packages From Mumbai, Alleppey Tour Packages From Bangalore, Alleppey Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Alleppey Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Alleppey Tour Packages From Kolkata, Alleppey Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Alleppey Tour Packages From Surat, Alleppey Tour Packages From Pune.
Alleppey is great all year! It's pretty in every season, with different colors making it cool whenever you go. It's always charming, so anyone who visits will have a really good time exploring.
1. Peak season (November to February): Enjoy mild weather, perfect for idyllic houseboat cruises and exploration. During this time, exhilarating festivals like Nehru Trophy Boat Race adds a cultural flair to your Alleppey tour packages.
2. Shoulder season (March to May and September to October): These periods offer pleasant weather with fewer tourists, ideal for intimate experiences. This is the perfect time to book your Alleppey tour packages to explore its attractions peacefully.
3. Waning season (June to August): For those seeking budget-friendly Alleppey packages, the waning season from June to August is the perfect fit. Witness Alleppey's lush greenery in full bloom, with refreshing monsoon rains creating a serene ambiance.
1. By Air: The nearest airport to Alleppey is Cochin International Airport (COK). Major airlines like IndiGo, Air India, and SpiceJet operate direct flights from cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore. Alternatively, connecting flights via cities like Chennai or Hyderabad are also available from major domestic airports. From the airport you can board a cab or a bus to get to Alleppey. Most of our Alleppey tour packages include an airport pick-up and drop-off for travellers’ convenience.
2. By Road: Alleppey is easily accessible by road, with hired cabs and buses being convenient options. Major cities like Kochi and Trivandrum are well-connected to Alleppey. It has regularly maintained road networks with other major cities in the neighbouring states like Karnataka and Tamil Nadu as well, making road travel an enjoyable journey to explore the charm of Kerala’s diverse landscapes.
3. By Train: Reach Alleppey by train, with direct services from major Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai. Alternatively, you can also opt for connecting trains from other locations in India for a seamless journey. Alleppey's well-connected railway station ensures easy access to your Alleppey tour packages, offering a delightful exploration of the beauty of Kerala, and India.
1. Kuttanad Backwaters: Kuttanad Backwaters is one of the best places to include in your Alleppey trip. It is a mesmerizing network of lagoons, rivers, and lakes surrounded by shimmering waterways and lush paddy fields. You can enjoy river cruises that offer a peaceful retreat away from bustling city life. Kuttanad Backwaters is also known as "Rice Bowl of Kerala. The region is a hub of traditional agriculture, predominantly cultivating rice. You can explore its vibrant village life and observe many bird species through our Alleppey tour packages.
2. St. Mary's Forane Church: Another popular attraction to include in the Alleppey tour packages. St. Mary's Forane Church is a really old and special church in Alleppey, Kerala. It's been around since the 9th century and looks amazing with beautiful artwork and colorful windows. Lots of people come here for a peaceful and spiritual experience. Every year, there's a big celebration called the feast of St. Sebastian that brings in many visitors. The church is not just a place to pray but also an important part of Alleppey's history and culture. So, if you're in the area, it's worth checking out this ancient and meaningful church!
3. Alleppey Lighthouse: The Alleppey Lighthouse is a tall tower that was built a long time ago to watch over the sea in Alleppey, India. It reminds us of the old days when the town was busy with trade. You can climb up its stairs to see amazing views of the blue sea and coconut trees. The lighthouse is a special place that tells stories about Alleppey's past. There's also a museum nearby with cool things from the olden days of sailing. Visiting the Alleppey Lighthouse is not just about the view; it's like taking a journey back in time to learn about the town's history.
4. Krishnapuram Palace: Krishnapuram Palace in Kerala, India, is a really old and beautiful place. It was made by a king a long time ago. The palace looks amazing with special designs and wooden art. Inside, there's a big painting telling a story and an old museum with cool things. Outside, there's a pond and pretty gardens. Visiting the palace is like stepping back in time to see how kings lived. You can enjoy the peaceful surroundings, look at interesting art, and learn about the history of this special place in Kerala. Krishnapuram Palace is a great spot for exploring and discovering old stories.
5. St. Andrew's Basilica Arthunkal: St. Andrew's Basilica Arthunkal in Kerala, India, is a special church dedicated to St. Andrew. Many people visit to seek blessings and celebrate the annual feast of St. Sebastian, which is a big and joyful event. The church looks really nice with a mix of European and local styles. It's located near the coast, making it a peaceful place for prayer. People from different places come to this church because it's important and has a long history. St. Andrew's Basilica Arthunkal is like a beautiful and calm place where everyone can feel connected to their faith.
6. Edathua Church: Edathua Church in Kerala, India, is a special place for Christians. It's dedicated to St. George and looks really nice with a mix of Indian and Western styles. People come here to pray and believe the saint can bring healing. Every year, there's a big celebration for St. George, and many people join in. The church is surrounded by green trees and has a peaceful feeling, making it a calm and quiet spot. Edathua Church is like a welcoming place where people can connect with their faith and enjoy the beauty of Kerala.
7. Ambalapuzha Temple: Ambalapuzha Temple in Kerala, India, is a special place where people worship Lord Krishna. The temple is known for a sweet rice dish called "palpayasam." It looks really nice with traditional Kerala-style designs and colorful paintings. Every year, there's a big celebration called "Ambalapuzha Arattu," and many people come to join in the festivities. The temple is surrounded by green trees and has a peaceful pond. People love to visit to feel the spiritual and cultural vibes of Kerala. Ambalapuzha Temple is like a happy and colorful place where everyone can enjoy the traditions and stories of Lord Krishna.
8. Alleppey Beach: Alleppey Beach in Kerala, India, is a beautiful place by the sea. It has soft, golden sand and a calm feeling. People love to take relaxing walks, especially during sunset when the sky turns orange and pink. There's a tall lighthouse that's been there for 150 years, and from the top, you can see all around. The Alleppey beach is also busy with markets, fun festivals, and exciting boat races. It's not just a pretty spot; it's a place where you can enjoy the beach, feel the local culture, and have a great time in Kerala by the sea.
1. Have a Fun time at Backwaters: Have a fun day in the peaceful backwaters of Alleppey! Go on a comfy houseboat and sail through the waterways with lots of greenery and traditional homes. It's a break from the busy city life, and you can enjoy the pretty views and countryside. It's a relaxing and refreshing experience!
2. Explore the Royal Krishnapuram Palace: Visiting the Royal Krishnapuram Palace is a must when you're in Alleppey. It's an old palace from the 18th century with fancy halls, cozy courtyards, and a vibe from the past. Inside, there are cool things like old stuff, paintings, and awesome murals. The Gajendra Moksham mural is super famous – it's the biggest one in Kerala and looks really detailed. The palace itself shows off Kerala's amazing architecture and teaches you a lot about its history. It's like a time-travel experience!
3. Attend the Popular Snake Boat Festival: Enjoy the exciting Snake Boat Festival in Alleppey, also called Vallam Kali. It's a famous event where long boats with lots of rowers race through the water. The drums beat loudly, and the crowd is full of energy, making it super fun. This festival shows off the lively spirit and cool culture of Alleppey. Don't miss the chance to see this amazing teamwork and tradition – it's a must-see during your visit!
4. Witness the Beautiful Sunset at Pozhiyoram: Watch the beautiful sunset at Pozhiyoram! It's a calm and pretty place where the sun goes down, painting the sky in warm colors. The backwaters reflect the magical scene, making it extra special. Whether you're alone or with friends, seeing the sunset at Pozhiyoram is like a peaceful and amazing moment. It's nature showing off its beauty, and you'll feel calm and happy watching it. Don't miss the chance to enjoy this simple yet stunning experience!
5. Visit Ambalapuzha Temple: Visit Ambalapuzha Temple, an ancient and important place in Kerala. It's dedicated to Lord Krishna and has traditional Kerala-style architecture and cool artwork. People really respect the main deity, Unni Krishna. They even share a sweet called Palpayasam, which is like a divine treat. The temple has lively festivals, especially Ambalapuzha Arattu, making it festive and fun. Go there to feel the peaceful and spiritual vibes, see beautiful architecture, and be part of the cultural traditions. Ambalapuzha Temple is a cool place to explore and understand Kerala's history and traditions.
6. Relax at Marari Beach: Chill out at Marari Beach, a quiet spot on the Malabar Coast. The beach has golden sand and tall coconut trees, making it a super peaceful place. Listen to the soft waves of the Arabian Sea as you relax on the comfy sand. Marari Beach is perfect if you want a calm and quiet getaway. Watch the sun go down, take a walk, or just enjoy the sunshine. It's a simple and lovely place with a friendly vibe. Let Marari Beach help you relax and enjoy the easygoing atmosphere by the sea.
7. Explore the Local Cuisines: Try the yummy food in Alleppey! They've got tasty local dishes that show off Kerala's flavors. You can enjoy delicious seafood, curries with coconut, and tasty rice dishes. Don't forget to try the snacks and sweets – they're so good! Whether you're eating at a local spot or trying street food, each bite is like a taste of Alleppey's food history. Walk around the streets and try different things to experience the authentic and yummy flavors that make Alleppey's food special. It's a simple and tasty way to explore the local culture through your taste buds!
8. Relax With Ayurveda & Spa: Feel better in Alleppey with Ayurveda and spa treatments! Skilled therapists use natural oils and herbs to make you feel relaxed and refreshed. Try personalized Ayurvedic therapies designed to make your body and mind feel good. The spa is a calm and peaceful place where you can forget about stress. From traditional massages to special spa treatments, each one helps you feel renewed and full of energy. Enjoy the soothing atmosphere and let Ayurveda in Alleppey be a simple and relaxing way to take care of yourself. It's like a little vacation for your body and mind!
Browse through a wide range of Alleppey Tour Packages from different cities: Alleppey Tour Packages From Vadodara, Alleppey Tour Packages From Chandigarh, Alleppey Tour Packages From Nagpur, Alleppey Tour Packages From Jaipur, Alleppey Tour Packages From Lucknow, Alleppey Tour Packages From Indore, Alleppey Tour Packages From Cochin, Alleppey Tour Packages From Mangalore, Alleppey Tour Packages From Rajkot, Alleppey Tour Packages From Vijayawada
Yes, houseboats in Alleppey are safe and offer an amazing experience. Crew members are available for assistance, ensuring a secure experience. You can enjoy privacy and peace of mind during your stay in Alleppey houseboats, making it an ideal choice for relaxation in the serene backwaters of Kerala.
Alleppey trips are often planned with other places like Kumarakom, Munnar, and Kochi. These destinations offer a variety of experiences like witnessing amazing views, strolling on the calm beaches, immersing yourself in the rich history and exploring the tea gardens. Together, they show Kerala's amazing nature and interesting past.
First, pick the best dates for your trip to Alleppey. Check Thrillophilia’s website for various packages that best suit you. You can also add fun things to do, and places to stay and make the package personalized. With our customizable options, it's simple to plan your Alleppey vacation and make great memories.
Yes, you can stay in a houseboat in Alleppey. These houseboats provide a view of Kerala's stunning scenery and come furnished with all the latest conveniences. Travelers looking for a memorable time amidst the splendor of nature frequently choose it.
Some of the best beachside resorts in Alleppey are Lake Palace Resort, Kondai Lip Backwater Heritage Resort Punnamada Resort, and Uday Backwater Resort. Surrounded by the beautiful splendor of Alleppey's coastline, these resorts offer an ideal balance of relaxation and rejuvenation with their luxurious accommodation, spectacular views, and a variety of amenities.