- Get mesmerized with the scenic views while gazing unblinkingly at the rolling hills and witness the beauty of Kerala and enjoy your romantic honeymoon
- Spend the evening with the Call of birds as they fly across an azure sky followed by counting the stars in the tropical night with your partner
- Relax on the houseboat in Alleppy and float around tranquil backwaters with your loved one while listening the sound of water ripples and whisper of the wind
- Visit the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary which has a picturesque view of lush green surroundings which will not just give you a reason to smile but also good pictures to capture
- Spend some quality time soaking the aroma, while meandering through spices and tea plantations while walking hand in hand with your better half
About the Tour:
Get ready to have a romantic escape for a luxurious honeymoon vacation with your partner in the tropical gateway of the Kerala. Known as one of the most romantic and palatial destinations with surreal beauty surrounding the country, Kerala is on top of every couple’s bucket list.
Owing to its misty mountains, pristine beaches, glimmering backwaters, verdant natural reserves and mesmerising waterfalls, Kerala never fails to fascinate its visitors. This place has a perfect natural setting to spend some quality time with your loved ones and create moments to be cherished for a lifetime.
Route: Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kochi
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
Start/End Point: Kochi
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Buffet Breakfast and Dinner from Day 2 to Day 6
➔ Highly experienced Driver cum guide
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
➔ Backwaters at Alleppey.
➔ Tea plantation Tour to Munnar.
➔ Spice plantation tour to Periyar.
➔ Head to Kovalam for a party atmosphere, or alternatively find relaxation at Marari Beach.
➔ Jungle walk at the Periyar wildlife sanctuary.
➔ Do not forget to visit the Kerala Kathakali Centre one of the most famous places to catch this cultural dance performance, displaying incredible color, make-up and costume.
How to reach:
By Air: You can reach Kochi by Air, Road and Railways. Cochin International Airport (CIAL) is the airport in Kochi which has domestic and international flights connectivity.
By Rail: Kochi has two major railway stations – Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction. Kochi is well connected to neighboring cities and states.
By Road: You can also drive to Kochi as the National Highways and connecting roads ensure a smooth drive.
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle malfunctions. Political disturbances etc.
- Entrance fees to all Sightseeing, Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- Kindly make sure to carry a pair of winter clothes as you will require it when you will reach Munnar the hill station.
- Kindly Do not try to touch any animal while visiting the national park and do not get out of the jeep.
- Kindly inform the operator about your flight timings prior to the date of travel.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit may not be available to go. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travelers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- All meals are included only in the houseboat.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Any expense of personal nature is not included in the package.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for standard, deluxe and super deluxe properties