Kerala Honeymoon Package Highlights
- Embrace the love and romance of your honeymoon in the land of coconuts, beaches, stream of backwaters, tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats
- Visit Munnar, an exotic hill station in Kerala is blessed generously by nature with picturesque hills, breathtaking cliffs, sprawling tea and spice plantations, lakes, waterfalls
- Explore the Eravikulam National Park,Rajamalai (home to the endangered NilgiriThar mountain goat amongst others
- Romantic stay at the house boats in Alleppy and float around tranquil backwaters with your loved one while listening the sound of water ripples and whisper of the wind
- Enjoy a boat ride in Periyar lake witnessing the natural beauty and eye-catching scenery of the lake as well as the surrounding lush forests
- Spend some quality time with your partner and create blissful memories in Kumarakom a relaxed, refined village surrounded by lush green landscapes
Kerala Honeymoon Package Overview
About the Tour:
Step into the sweetest era of love and togetherness with this tour and create some of the most romantic and memorable moments of your life. Caress your better half with this luscious tour and you will find a reason to love each other with every passing moment in your life. Whether its the enchanting backwaters or the cuddling beauty of the scenic landscapes, a honeymoon in Kerala will allow harmonious time with each other. The pristine and tranquil ambience of Kerala and its holiday destinations, with their alluring and captivating beauty will offer you a pleasant stay and the best way to admire the new of your life.
Route: Cochin – Munnar – Kumarakom – Alleppey – Cochin
Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
Start Point: Kochi
End Point: Kochi
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Buffet Breakfast and Dinner from Day 2 to Day 5
➔ Romantic Candle Night Dinner
➔ Highly experienced Driver cum guide
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
➔ Backwaters at Alleppey.
➔ Tea plantation Tour to Munnar.
➔ Spice plantation tour to Periyar.
➔ Head to Kovalam for a party atmosphere, or alternatively find relaxation at Marari Beach.
➔ Jungle walk at the Periyar wildlife sanctuary.
➔ Do not forget to visit the Kerala Kathakali Centre one of the most famous places to catch this cultural dance performance, displaying incredible color, make-up and costume.
How to reach:
By Air: Cochin International Airport (CIAL) is the airport in Kochi which has domestic and international flights connectivity.
By Rail: Kochi has two major railway stations – Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction.
By Road: Kochi is well connected to neighboring cities and states. NH17 connects the city to Mumbai, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Chennai and Goa.
Kerala Honeymoon Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
Super Deluxe Package
More Details about Kerala Honeymoon Package
Know Before You Go for Kerala Honeymoon Package
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle malfunctions. Political disturbances etc.
- Entrance fees to all Sightseeing, Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- Kindly make sure to carry a pair of winter clothes as you will require it when you will reach Munnar the hill station.
- Kindly inform the operator about your flight timings prior to the date of travel.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit may not be available to go. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travelers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- All meals are included only in the houseboat.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Any expense of personal nature is not included in the package.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for standard, deluxe and super deluxe properties