Rishikesh Camping With Rafting Highlights
- Go for a guided trek to Patna waterfall and witness the glimpses of scenic mountains during the trek.
- The campsite is located at a distance of 100m from nearest water stream and vast view of lushy green mountains.
- Experience the adrenaline rush of river rafting activity and explore the hidden rapids along the way
- Indulge in multiple fun-filled activities, such as guided river stream walk, bird watching, and a lot more.
Rishikesh Camping With Rafting Overview
Activity Location: Rattapani-Neelkanth Road, Rishikesh
Check-in Time: 01:00 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 AM
About Rishikesh Camping With Rafting:
Situated at a distance of 100 meters from a river stream, surrounded by lush green mountains and a nearby waterfall at walking distance. This campsite offers multiple adrenaline-rushing activities, indoor/outdoor games, bird watching activities, and a lot more.
About the Activity:
- The campsite has 10 Swiss tent, equipped with attached washrooms, double beds, coffee table, closet, and outside sitting area.
- The campsite has lots of indoor and outdoor activities such as cricket, volleyball, badminton, chess, ludo etc. along with the provision of a separate play area.
- Patna waterfall trek will be provided in early morning to witness some early morning view.
- Choose your desired package option and indulge in thrilling water rafting activity for either 10 KM or 16 KM.
- Enjoy an enthralling cliff jumping and body surfing with the 16 km rafting experience.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner, where a non-veg dish is only available in the dinner buffet.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space just outside the campsite.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to book the package.
Note: The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival. The tentative cost would be approx 1500 Rs to and fro per car (valid for 4 persons) or one can also hire a rental scooty from the Rishikesh bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 30 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 12 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 37 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
More Details about Rishikesh Camping With Rafting
Know Before You Go for Rishikesh Camping With Rafting
- Persons travelling from the states namely; Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab. Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Rajasthan by road, air and train to Uttarakhand are advised to carry negative RT-PCR test reports (test is done 72 hours prior to the time of arrival to Uttarakhand state).
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- Guest need to drive or take public transport for reaching the rafting start point, transportation is not included in the package.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- The changing rooms are available at the endpoint of the rafting location at an additional cost.
- Rafting activity depends upon the variant chosen at the time of booking.
- River rafting transfers and luggage storing charges at the rafting point are not included in the package.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The river rafting activity might be delayed or postponed due to river flow or weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.
Things To Carry for Rishikesh Camping With Rafting
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes