Beach Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting Highlights
- The campsite is situated on a hilly ridge that overlooks the alluring waters of the holy Ganga with scenic views of lush green mountains
- Indulge in the river rafting activity (10km or 16km) and experience the adrenaline rush while passing through the mighty rapids.
- Enjoy the bonfire and other fun-filled activities such as cricket, volleyball with your friends and make the most out of your stay.
Beach Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting Overview
Activity Location: Taliyal Gaon, Rishikesh
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
About Beach Camping in Rishikesh with Rafting:
Surrounded by blossom green mountains and located at walking distance from the nearby waterfall, the campsite is nestled cozily on a hilly ridge that overlooks the alluring waters of a river stream.
About the Activity:
- There are total of 21 Alpine tent offers convenient amenities such as three single beds that can accommodate up to three people at a time with comfortable mattresses, blankets, and common washrooms.
- The campsite offers multiple outdoor activities such as volleyball, cricket, badminton, etc.
- There are rafting variants available either of 10km and 16km, cliff jumping and body surfing is a part of 16Km Rafting.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- Sit around a warm bonfire in the evening and enjoy fun chit-chat sessions with your dear ones.
- The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival, the tentative cost would be approx 200 - 300/- Rs to and fro per person in sharing vehicle.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided by the campsite.
Note: The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival. The tentative cost would be approx 1500 Rs to and fro per car (valid for 4 persons) or one can also hire a rental scooty from the Rishikesh bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 15 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 23 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 38 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
More Details about Beach Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting
Know Before You Go for Beach Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Transportation till rafting start point is not included in the package.
- Persons travelling from the states namely; Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab. Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Rajasthan by road, air and train to Uttarakhand are advised to carry negative RT-PCR test reports (test is done 72 hours prior to the time of arrival to Uttarakhand state).
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guest need to drive or take public transport for reaching the rafting start point, transportation is not included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- The changing rooms are available at the endpoint of the rafting location at an additional cost.
- Rafting activity depends upon the variant chosen at the time of booking.
- River rafting transfers and luggage storing charges at the rafting point are not included in the package.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The river rafting activity might be delayed or postponed due to river flow or weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.
Things To Carry for Beach Camping In Rishikesh With Rafting
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle