Skandagiri Trek Highlights
- Relish every moment in the natural beauty of the misty mountain tops of Skandagiri at an altitude of 1,450 m above sea level.
- Witness the delightful sunrise above clouds at the top and also visit the ruins of Tipu Sultan’s fort along the way.
- Experience the trek with the assistance of a guide and get to know more about Skandagiri Hills
- Go on this exciting overnight Skandagiri trek of 8 km from the base in Bangalore.
- This package is valued at INR 1,399/- in the market
Skandagiri Trek Overview
Start Point/End Point: Bangalore
Base Camp: Papagni Mutt
Activity Time: 11 PM - 12 Noon
Activity Duration: 11-12 Hours
Total Trekking Distance: 8 km
Maximum Altitude: 1450 m
- RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road
- Nayandahalli Circle (11:15 PM) - Under the Flyover Towards PES college
- Banashankari TTMC (11:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- BTM (11:40 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
- Silk Board (12:00 AM) - Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
- Bellandur (12:15 AM) - Near Central Mall
- Marathahalli (12:30 AM) - Opposite to Kalamandir
- Tin Factory (12:50 AM) - HP Petrol Bunk
- Hebball (1:15 AM) - Opposite to Esteem Mall
About Skandagiri Night Trek:
One of the most popular trekking destinations, Skandagiri hills is located at a distance of about 60 km from Bangalore Palace. It is a great way to enjoy the natural beauty around the region and adore the charm of the night. With a million stars twinkling above the sky, the Skandagiri night trek calls you for a memorable trip. From viewing the sky lit by stars to viewing an amazing sunrise, the trip has it all.
About the Activity:
- Timing- 11:00 PM to 12 noon(next day).
- Get ready to experience the Skandagiri hills night trek.
- Day one is dedicated to picking the members from different locations around the city in shared AC transfers at different times.
- As per the Skandagiri trek package, the pick-up points are to be selected.
- After all the members are picked, the Skandagiri hills trek of about 5 Km starts late at night around 3 AM.
- Enjoying the serene views for continuously 3 hours during the trek, relax once you reach the peak.
- Grasp the wonderful view of the rising sun in between the mountains from the peak of the hills.
- After relaxing, embark on the journey back to the base of the hills from where it was started.
- Recharge your energy and end your Skandagiri trekking with a delicious breakfast.
Select Package Option
Skandagiri Night Trek with Transfers
More Details about Skandagiri Trek
Know Before You Go for Skandagiri Trek
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saris, etc.)
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol at the premises is allowed.
- Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner.
- Plucking of flowers/fruits is strictly prohibited in-house or in the surrounding areas.
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone.
- The instructor or guide reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- The Skandagiri night trek might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
Things To Carry for Skandagiri Trek
- Water bottle
- Led torch (with extra batteries)