Jungle Camping In Rishikesh Highlights
- The campsite is set up at a scenic location approx 200 meters from a river stream and surrounded by lush green mountains.
- Experience the adrenaline rush of river rafting activity and explore the hidden rapids along the way.
- Indulge in multiple fun-filled activities, such as guided river stream walk, bird watching, and a lot more.
- Relax yourself with a well-maintained outdoor swimming pool at the campsite.
Jungle Camping In Rishikesh Overview
Location: Shivpuri, Rishikesh
Check-in Time: 01:00 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 AM
About Jungle Camping In Rishikesh:
The campsite is situated on a lush green landscape that is surrounded by verdant green mountains with a nearby riverside stream. This campsite offers multiple adrenaline-rushing activities, indoor/outdoor games, riverside views, bird watching activities, and a lot more.
About the Activity:
- The stay in the Luxury tent comes equipped with attached washrooms, bed and blankets, air coolers, table and chair, and proper charging facilities as well.
- The campsite offers multiple indoor and outdoor activities such as the guided riverside walk of 1 hour, volleyball, badminton, and football, carrom, chess, ludo, cards, and tombola, etc.
- The guided nature walk will take you to the nearby river stream located at a distance of approx. 200 meters from the campsite.
- Enjoy a fun Cliff jumping and body surfing activity as you choose the package with the 16 km river rafting option.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner, where a non-veg dish is only available in the dinner buffet.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the ample parking space just outside of the campsite.
- A minimum of 2 people are reuired to book this package.
Note: The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival, the tentative cost would be approx 600 Rs to and fro (for 4 members) or One can also hire a rental scooty from the Rishikesh bus stand or other prime locations within the city at the starting price of Rs 300-400 for a day.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Aiport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 35 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 18 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 53 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
More Details about Jungle Camping In Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Jungle Camping In Rishikesh
- Persons travelling from the states namely; Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab. Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Rajasthan by road, air and train to Uttarakhand are advised to carry negative RT-PCR test reports (test is done 72 hours prior to the time of arrival to Uttarakhand state).
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- River rafting transfers and luggage storing charges at the rafting point are not included in the package.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the campsite will be charged at actuals.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Rafting activity depends upon the variant chosen at the time of booking.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The changing rooms are available at the endpoint of the rafting location at an additional cost.
- The river rafting activity might be delayed or postponed due to river flow or weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.
- Pricing for 2 members are different from the regular prices.
Things To Carry for Jungle Camping In Rishikesh
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes