Popular Places To Stay in Rishikesh
Best Places To Stay in Rishikesh
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1199.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1650.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1687.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1149.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1949.0|
Best Places to stay in RishikeshVeda5 Rishikesh, Shaantam Resort & Spa, Hipostel Rajaji, Lemon Tree Premier, The Narayana Palace by Salvus, Pebbles Resort, Aloha on the Ganges, Divine Resort & Spa, Hotel Ganga Forest View, Anjali Homestay, Vashishth Guesthouse, Aspen Adventure Camp, GoStops Rishikesh and many more.
Places to stay in Rishikesh combine the stunning beauty of this hillside retreat, its mystical ambience, and of course the thrill of adventure activities. Staying at either of these listed resorts will make your vacation so much more calm, fun, and memorable.
All the Rishikesh places to stay are superbly unique and charming and range from 5-star boutique properties to grungy & fun hostels. Be it the wellness & yoga resorts like Shaantam resort and Spa, The Narayana Palace, or AYN Ayurveda Village you can luxuriate in silence and serenity with fantastic views of the scenic Garhwal Himalayas.
Those who love adventure must explore resorts like V Resorts, Aranyam River Retreat, and Aspen Adventure Camp for signature experiences like tree climbing, bungee jumping, white water rafting, bird watching trails, etc.
Depending on your vacation style, you can choose from endless accommodation options available at these resorts like luxury Swiss tents, Presidential suites, and even mixed-bed dormitories.
People Also Ask About Rishikesh Stays
Which are the best resorts to stay in Rishikesh?
1. Veda5 Rishikesh: This is an Ayurveda, Panchkarma, and Yoga retreat and Himalayan Wellness Resorts that lets its guests luxuriate in the serenity of nature. It offers a range of packages like Yoga & Ayurveda, Immunity, Rejuvenation packages to help guests relax and rejuvenate. The retreat offers an Ayurveda & Naturopathy clinic, luxurious rooms, delicious organic food, a swimming pool, spa, and activities like trekking, nature walks, and sightseeing.
2. Shaantam Resort & Spa: True to its name, Shaantam Resort lets one escape into the peace of hills and helps nourish and rejuvenate through holistic wellness treatments. Guests are offered beautifully designed rooms & cottages, nutritious organic food, spa facilities, a swimming pool, painting & pottery sessions, and scores of games.
3. Amayaah Spa & Resorts: This eco-friendly wellness retreat offers Swiss-style rooms, cottages, and villas equipped with spacious balconies and the best of amenities. The resort offers options like Happiness, Marma, and Weekend packages that include yoga sessions, stimulation exercises, guided meditation sessions, and sightseeing.
4. Peacock Valley Resort: This 3-star resort is one of the few places to stay in Rishikesh that offers an outdoor camping experience for guests to enjoy a rustic stay in comfortable tents equipped with the best facilities. It offers great Irish food, swimming pools, and complimentary Internet facilities.
5. Ambika Resorts: Nestled in the lush hillside of Rishikesh, Ambika Resorts offers a great homely ambience and comfortable stay. All the rooms here face the beautiful gardens of the resort and have private terraces for the guests to savour the scenic hillside of Rishikesh. Other amenities include a restaurant, tennis courts, and children’s play area with scores of indoor and outdoor games.
6. Hipostel Rajaji: This charming resort is one of the most popular places to stay in Rishikesh, especially amongst solo travellers and backpackers. It offers air-conditioned rooms fitted with flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, private bathrooms, and an in-house restaurant.
Which are the best riverside stays in Rishikesh?
1. Taj Rishikesh Resort & Spa: Edging right on the banks of the Ganges in Himalayan foothills, this super-luxury eco-conscious resort offers Deluxe rooms and Premium valley and pool view villas adorned with locally crafted furniture, rain showers, flat-screen TVs, etc. Taj offers an Ayurvedic spa and signature experiences like camping and Singthali birding trek.
2. Lemon Tree Premier: Located on the banks of the majestic Ganges, this resort has its own private ghat. It offers Deluxe rooms, suites, and universally accessible rooms with great views and huge living spaces. The amenities here include a spa, gym, pool, yoga studio, and multi-cuisine restaurants.
3. Amritara Raga on the Ganges: Surrounded by superb views, thickets of wild flowers and the crashing sounds of the Ganges, this resort promises rejuvenation and wellness. It offers amenities like an outdoor pool, spa, a riverside yoga studio, and a restaurant offering traditional meals. River rafting and trekking activities are arranged on prior request.
4. Chanakya Resort: Located in the Ganga river-rafting zone, this is one of the best riverside places to stay in Rishikesh. It offers Deluxe Family rooms, studios, and suites for stay. Its amenities include watersports, sun terrace, outdoor fireplace, spa, and a restaurant.
What are the best places to stay near Lakshman Jhula Bridge?
1. The Narayana Palace by Salvus: Located minutes away from Lakshman Jhula, this resort is popular for its scenic location and greenery that calms the mind & soul. It offers Deluxe rooms and suites and amenities like a full-length pool with a lounge area, yoga sessions, spa, and a restaurant.
2. Palm Bliss Resort: This wellness retreat promises to restore the health & wellness of its guests through its yoga, detox, and fitness packages. It offers luxury suites & rooms, spa, meditation centre, and customised activities like Ganga Aarti attendance, safaris, jumping heights, and rafting.
3. AYN Ayurveda Village: Offering stunning views of the majestic Lakshman Jhula, this is one of the most famous wellness retreats in Rishikesh. Its air-conditioned Deluxe Queen and Double rooms are air-conditioned, have private bathrooms, and have great facilities. Other amenities here include a sun terrace, organic food, and holistic Ayurvedic treatments.
4. Pebbles Resort: Guests can enjoy views of the Rishikesh hills, Lakshman Jhula, and forests from the Deluxe camps and cottages offered at this resort. It is popular for adventure activities like cliff jumping, waterfall treks, rappelling, tree jumaring, etc.
What are the best places to stay near Triveni Ghat?
1. Kedia Resorts: Not only scenic views of the Ganges and surrounding forests but this resort also promises excellent hospitality and budget-friendly service. It offers Executive and Deluxe rooms and amenities like a spa, private beach, and children’s play area.
2. Ganga Resort: This homely resort offers a choice of 33 river-facing rooms with AC, hot water supply, and LED TVs. Its amenities include a multi-cuisine restaurant and riverside lounge areas for guided yoga and meditation sessions.
3. Aloha on the Ganges: This boutique resort nestles close to the river amidst forested hills and valleys. It offers garden & hill-facing rooms and apartments and experiences like Havan, Spa, Ashram tours, rafting, treks, safaris, etc.
4. Ganga Kinare: This 4-star riverside boutique hotel located with a private ghat overlooks the thickets of Rajaji National Park and has an amazingly serene ambience. Its facilities include deluxe rooms & suites, Ayurvedic & wellness spa packages, riverside dining lounge, interactive gaming zone, and activities like rafting and jungle safaris.
5. Divine Resort & Spa: Offering undulated views of the Ganges and crisp mountain air, this resort is the best place to take a break from the chaos of the city. Guests can choose from Executive rooms & Presidential suites equipped with LED TVs, Wifi, and huge bay windows. The resort also offers several Adventure, Spa, and Yoga packages.
Which are the jungle resorts to stay in Rishikesh?
1. Hotel Ganga Forest View: The sun terrace and garden lounge spaces at this resort offer stunning views of the river and the surrounding forests. This 3-star resort offers rooms and suites with spa bath facilities and activities like cycling and rafting.
2. Hill Top Swiss Cottage: One of the best economical places to stay in Rishikesh, Hill Top offers beautiful views of lush forests from its rooms and lounge spaces. It offers classily designed rooms and an on-property restaurant.
3. Hotel Holiday Hill: Located close to the ghats of the Ganges and the surrounding forests, this resort offers Deluxe & Executive rooms equipped with WiFi, king-size beds, and private bathrooms. It offers forest walking tours, water sports, and cycling on prior request.
4. V Resorts: Located minutes away from the Rajaji National Park, this resort is amongst the most famous jungle resorts in Rishikesh. It offers wooden floored rooms with the best of facilities. The amenities here include a pool and lounge, spa, Chinese restaurant, indoor games, and customised activities like rappelling, trekking, rafting, tree climbing, etc.
5. Aranyam River Retreat: This luxury adventure holiday resort is located amidst the lush wilderness of Rajaji National Park and the banks of Hyule River. It offers premium river-facing rooms and Swiss cottage tents and offers amenities like ‘machaans’ for lounging, rafting, cliff jumping, body surfing, etc.
Which are the best homestays in Rishikesh?
1. Anjali Homestay: Offering a mountain-facing sun terrace, spacious rooms fitted with balconies, and great local food, this is amongst the best places to stay in Rishikesh.
2. Friends Inn: True to its name, Friends Inn offers Deluxe rooms with mountain and forest views with warm service by its friendly staff. Other amenities include simple home-cooked food, cycles for hire, and trekking.
3. Skyline Ridge Homestay: This charming homestay customises treks, sightseeing, and rafting activities for its guests. It offers spacious double rooms, home-cooked meals, and garden lounge spaces for the guests to soak in the views.
4. Vashishth Guesthouse: Its location just metres away from River Ganges makes this resort one of the best places to stay in Rishikesh to meditate and practice yoga. Its spacious double-bedded rooms have stylish designs and all the modern comforts. The spa here offers a range of Ayurvedic massages.
What are the best romantic resorts in Rishikesh for couples?
1. Holiday Hill: This luxurious boutique hotel is known for its non-interfering service and aesthetically designed rooms. The rooms are done in warm hues and offer great views of the hills and beautiful sunrise & sunset.
2. Rishikesh Valley Resort: Escape into the stunning beauty of the Himalayan at this charming resort. It offers cosy wooden cottages with thatched roofs that have a romantic and elegant ambience. This is the best resort for couples to enjoy yoga sessions, bonfires, and stargazing.
3. Aspen Adventure Camp: For couples who love adventure with a bit of luxury, Aspen Camp offers the perfect getaway. Located in the lush buffer zone of Rajaji National Park, this resort offers outdoor luxury tents and cottages fitted with coolers, washrooms, and queen-size beds. Couples can enjoy tonnes of activities together here like rappelling, waterfall treks, jungle safaris, etc.
4. Hotel Natraj: Located minutes away from the beautiful Triveni Ghat, this intimate family-style resort is great for a romantic escape. Couples can enjoy great organic food and activities like cycling and trekking here. It offers a spa for couples to enjoy serene therapeutic sessions.
Which are the best budget stays in Rishikesh?
1. GoStops Rishikesh: One of the best budget-friendly Rishikesh places to stay, GoStops offers dormitories-style accommodation options along with Deluxe rooms. It provides all the necessary facilities like WiFi, private bathrooms, indoor games, and home-cooked food.
2. Bunk Stay: Located minutes away from Lakshman Jhula, this economical resort offers the best of the views and facilities. Its rooms and dormitories face the Ganges River and travellers love the home-cooked meals and the sun-soaked terrace here, perfect for lounging amidst the serenity of nature.
3. Blue Jay Hostel: What’s better than soaking the scenic beauty of Rishikesh, enjoying great food, and staying in spacious and airy mountain facing rooms! Guests enjoy all of this at budget prices at Blue Jay, one of the most economically priced stays in Rishikesh.
4. Hashtag Hostel: Perfect for backpackers, solo travellers, and people who are conscious of costs, Hashtag is one of the best pocket-friendly Rishikesh places to stay. Guests can enjoy staying in private rooms or dormitories, indulge in the scores of games available, or simply lounge at the sun terrace here. The hostel also customises activities like bungee jumping, rafting, and trekking.
Which are the popular cottages for a stay in Rishikesh?
1. Divine Ganga Cottage: This beautiful property, overlooking Ganges River, offers simple cottages that have the personal touch synonymous with every family-run place like this. Guests get served fresh hand-picked food and can enjoy yoga sessions and activities like rafting, wildlife safaris, treks, etc.
2. Panchvati Cottage: This beautiful resort offers wooden cottages for a luxurious stay fitted with the best of amenities. Guests can enjoy long swims in the outdoor pool, soak in the sun at the common terrace, and indulge in activities like nature trails, rafting, and waterfall treks, etc.
3. Swiss Cottage & Spa by Salvus: This beautiful lush resort, one of the best Rishikesh places to stay, offers charming cottages fitted with WiFi, rain showers, and outdoor lounge areas. Other amenities include a multi-cuisine restaurant, gym, meditation room, yoga studio, coffee shop, bar, etc.
4. Garud Chatti River Resort: Perfect for nature lovers who like staying in a rustic ambience, this resort is surrounded by greenery with views of the hills in the mountains in the background. The brick cottages offer all the essential facilities like running water, king-size beds, etc. along with resort amenities like a restaurant, meditation & yoga room, games lounge, etc.
Which are the best villas to stay in Rishikesh?
1. The Bungalows River Front: This 4-star villa accommodation, one of the most popular Rishikesh places to stay, offers a private independent stay for groups of up to 12 people. The rooms are spacious and the resort offers a caretaker 24/7. Guests can enjoy the property’s swimming pool, home-cooked meals, the sun deck, and outdoor games.
2. Rawat Villa: Perfect for large groups travelling together, the villas here are aesthetically designed, spacious, and airy. All the facilities like Air-conditioning, dining, safety, etc. are managed well by the resort.
3. Aryavan Deluxe Villa: Guests love the luxurious interiors, facilities, and superb views offered by the villas here. You can prepare your own meals or order home-cooked style meals. Enjoy activities like lounging at the terrace and taking long nature walks around the villa.
4. Divinity Commune: This secluded villa offers the best of the views without the chaos of the crowds. The interiors are chic and comfortable with the best of facilities like free Internet, hot & cold water, LED TVs, private balconies, etc.
5. Dudley Manor: This 2 BHK Villa offers spacious bedrooms, living room, and a fully-equipped kitchen. Guests enjoy facilities like attic spaces, private balconies, AC, flat-screen TVs, etc. at this villa located in the scenic Suswa Valley. It offers an amazing organic-style living experience complete with amazing activities like rafting, waterfall treks, organic farming, etc.
Which are the best places to stay in Rishikesh for family?
1. Anandam Resort: This 3-star property not only offers excellent accommodation but also scores of activities & amenities to keep the entire family engaged. Guests can enjoy yoga sessions, spa, dining at the rooftop restaurant, and outdoor games.
2. Nakshatra Resort: This eco-friendly resort, one of the best Rishikesh places to stay, offers riverside luxury cottages to accommodate families travelling together. Known for its camping facilities, staying at this resort spells a lot of fun as families enjoy rock climbing, rafting, bungee jumping, tree jumaring, etc.
3. Banyan by the Ganges: One of the most popular riverside Rishikesh places to stay, the place makes one forget the stress of city life. The calm & serene surroundings and the luxury accommodation is perfect for families. Whether it is its Swiss cottages, yoga sessions, or fun activities like tree climbing, paintball, etc. families make unforgettable memories here.
4. Regenta Inn on the Ganges: This premium 4-star property is great for families who love living in style, fine dining, and fun activities. Guests can revitalise themselves at the spa here, enjoy swimming at the outdoor pool, and lounge at the beautifully designed spaces. The resort has an all-day restaurant that serves global cuisine.