Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Once you take a step in, you can easily see how the wooden interiors have blurred the lines between the inside and the outside world here. Built with stone and wood against the views of the forest all around and a patio that extends into a veranda perfect for relaxing - you have every bit of nature to enjoy from the stay itself. Add to this the natural ambience, a bonfire pit, home-cooked Himachali food, and the peace here - it's the ideal vacation away from the hustle-bustle of the city life.
Situated near a small village on the way to Jalori Pass, the homestay offers scenic views of the hills; a river nearby that is worth exploring and dipping your feet in the cold, gushing water; hiking and trekking trails that call out for you as the sun rises; and the option to do nothing for a change and just unwind.
About the rooms:
With amazing 360-degree views of pine woods and an outdoor space where one can sit and soak in the serene nature, perhaps around a bonfire pit a few steps away, the 3 double sharing rooms and 1 family room here were built to pamper you. While the double sharing rooms can each accommodate 3 guests, the family room comes with two double beds and can accommodate 6 guests in total.
All rooms have attached bathrooms, with solar water heating system, and are equipped with basic and modern amenities like WiFi, laptop-friendly workspace, chair, table and indoor fireplace. As you fall back on the plush beds, you cannot help but notice the wooden ceiling that gives it a traditional Himachali look that will surely make you fall in love with the stay even more.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be ordered on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The kitchen serves some of the best delicacies in the area. Locally produced ingredients add to the flavour and nutrition. Do not miss out having some milky chai while you are here.
- Take an early morning walk amidst the view of the hills and woods all around to enjoy the fresh breeze and for some birdwatching
- Head out to the riverside, only 200 metres walk from the stay, and have a small, little picnic there
- Explore the trails of the Jibhi waterfall and enjoy the steep walk that offers beautiful views of the area. The area at the waterfall is paved with stone and cement that appears like a pool.
- Visit the village people and get to know more about the culture here
- For trek lovers, there's the Jalori Pass with magnificent views of snow-capped peaks. From there, one can also trek to the Serolsar Lake and Raghupur fort.
- Visit the Chenhi Kothi, a 13 storey fort built exclusively with wood and stone
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 53 KM from the Kullu Manali Airport and around 65 KM from the Kullu Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.