Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Surrounded by dense pine trees, overlooking the valley and the sun-kissed mountains, this luxurious homestay is the perfect getaway in the North. One step inside the stay and you know you are in for a treat - getting the best of the both worlds - with views of the lofty mountain range of Sivali and contemporary interiors that are homely, warm, and just perfect. With 3 spacious bedrooms, a living room that offers an ideal for some family time, a balcony/terrace that offers panoramic views of the mountains and the valley, a lawn with a hammock and a seating area for when you want to do nothing and just soak in the serenity - this place has it all.
Settle in one of the chairs on the deck and soak in the views while you enjoy your morning tea, or check out the exotic birds that are often visible from the lawn, or as the sun sets, enjoy a barbeque under a star-lit sky, there's always a piece of serenity involved in whatever you do here!
About the rooms:
The stay features 3 bedrooms that offer views of lush green landscapes and sky-scraping mountains that are ideal if you are looking for a small, cosy getaway with your loved ones. They each come with modern amenities, attached washrooms, and each can accommodate a max of 2 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The chef here is known to whip a few mouthwatering local delicacies that you must try out.
- Enjoy a self-guided Gilbert Trail hike, a short walk away from the stay that offers great natural beauty and serenity
- Savour a delicious barbecue prepared by the trained cook in the lawn while you soak in the views of a star-lit sky
- Check out the many treks and trails available around the stay
- Explore the famous Monkey Point where you will also find the Sanjeevani Hanuman temple which is believed to be the place where Lord Hanuman set his foot while bringing back the "Sanjeevani Booti"
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This luxurious property is around 51 KM from Chandigarh and around 10 KM from Kasauli. Public and private both transfers are easily available to reach the stay. Enjoy a scenic drive through the slope flanked with bountiful greenery on both sides to reach the homestay.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.