Kasauli VillasVilla Woodside Meadows, Hashtag Kasauli, White Rose, Winter Line, Destine, Shanti Aalayam Villa, Vaanya Villa, The Pine Crest Menage, Homestead Villas and many more.
Villas in Kasauli are fascinating nests on the top of the serene hilltops for tourists looking for a whole new kind of experience. The villas offer the guests with personalised services to make sure they spend a vacation filled with happy memories that can be cherished all through their life. With top notch amenities and fixtures, you will surely get to spend comfortable time in the midst of all pampering and luxury. The villas will give you a secluded environment where you can spend time with nature as well as indulge in some exciting fun filled activities.
Kasauli Villas like the Misty Mountain Cottage offer you the warmth of the hills and Villa Woodside Meadows pleases your senses with the alluring natural beauty. While Hashtag Manali will give you a chance to relax in a secluded environment, White Rose Villa will give you a chance to enjoy elegant interiors. Villas like the Winter Line will let you spend time in a place that has got an amazing blend of antique, rustic interiors and modern fixtures and Shanti Aalayam will impress you with its french style architecture.
People Also Ask About Villas in Kasauli
Which are the best Villas in Kasauli?
1. Misty Mountains Cottage: Misty Mountains Cottage is one of the most sought after luxury villas in Kasauli tucked away in the hills in the peaceful town of Subathu. This place provides breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
The cosy home has a library, pool table, wood-fired fireplace, and board games, so you won't be bored if it's too cold to go outside. You'll be toasty warm thanks to the fireplace and heaters as it's too cold there. You can also enjoy your evenings sitting in the lawn, and the outdoor sit-out is just perfect for a cup of tea or two!
Location: Upper Thedi,P.O. Subathu, Solan District, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh
Price: INR 8500
2. Villa Woodside Meadows: Villa Woodside Meadows is a modern house atop a hill surrounded by lush green pine trees with views of the hills as far as the eye can see. It's only fitting is that it has a glass house to take in the 360-degree views! Even in the dead of winter, the sun shines brightly and radiates a lovely warmth.
Visitors can be taken around the orchard, and the fresh fruits and vegetables available here are sure to delight your taste buds!
Location: Village Bhali, PO Subathu,Tehsil Kasuli, Dist Solan Opp Forest Rest House Subathu
Price: INR 15525
3. Hashtag Kasauli: Relax in this secluded holiday villa in Kasauli, surrounded by the majestic mountains. During your stay in one of the best villas in Kasauli, it promises you a relaxing experience filled with all things good, such as a breathtaking view of the hilly terrain, pine trees, and picture-perfect sunsets, as well as outdoor bonfire fun and a hearty barbecue spread.
Enjoy the enviable Kasauli weather in the company of your family or friends.
Location: Hashtag, opposite Telephone Exchange, Jagjit Nagar, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh 173204
Price: INR 14640
4. White Rose: White Rose Villas in Kasauli welcomes you with a panoramic view of the mountains. This spacious and luxurious villa, which is located at the top of the hill, is part of a larger property that includes two other villas. The front of the building has views of Shimla, a peaceful hill station, while the back has views of Chandigarh, a bustling city.
The villa features cool, understated interiors and elegant, spacious bedrooms. At this modern retreat in the tranquil Himalayas, dine under the stars and unwind.
Location: Village Jagjeet Nagar, near Government School, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh 173209
Price: INR 13500
5. Winter Line: The Winter Line, perched on a hill, is a charming country cottage with breathtaking views. This villa is a perfect getaway house, with a beautiful blend of antique, rustic interiors and modern fixtures.
Enjoy a piping hot barbecue meal in the company of your loved ones while admiring the stunning sunset that adorns the sky. It doesn't get any better than this!
Location: Village Manon, Post Office Masulkhana,Tehsil Kasauli,District Solan,HImachal Pradesh, 173220 Kasauli, India
Price: INR 21000
6. Destine: Destine is the place to go if you enjoy retro fashion. This villa is charming from every angle and looks like it belongs to a dreamy period. The cottage is well-appointed, with lovely interiors, a lovely garden, sitting areas, and a deck with mountain views to enjoy.
A beautiful walk through the forest can be enjoyed in such surroundings. If you want to stay in, you can relax with a good book while sitting by the fireplace.
Location: Dochi road, village sakri, dist kasauli, Himachal Pradesh - 173220
Price: INR 11000
7. Shanti Aalayam Villa: Shanti Aalayam is one of the fascinating 3 BHK private villas in Kasauli that is nestled in the middle of nature. Via the villa's French-style windows and balconies, take in the scenic views. Without the ability to enjoy a bonfire and barbecue, no home in the hills feels full.
The living room, which has a heater, is ideal for family time, as it allows you to bond over games like carrom, chess, cards, and Ludo. While you're here, make the most of Kasauli!
Location: Jagjit Nagar, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh 173202
Price: INR 18500
8. Vaanya Villa: Vaanya Villa is one of the ideal villas in Kasauli with a swimming pool for those who want to be tucked away in a quiet spot with a view of a lush pine forest while still being close to a settlement. All of the rooms have a balcony with a view and plenty of natural light.
The living room is tastefully decorated, with comfortable seating for your party to talk or play games. The terrace, in particular, is a lovely place to take in the views of the mountains. Vaanya Villa is a luxury vacation rental that is sure to provide you with a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Location: Lower Jagjit Nagar, dadawala road, Kasauli - 173204
Price: INR 7500
Which are the best luxury villas in Kasauli?
1. The Pine Crest Menage: This villa is ideal for those seeking affordable luxury accommodations in a stylish modern setting. As the name implies, this villa is ideal for nature lovers, as it is surrounded by pine trees on the crest of a hill.
The Villa provides excellent accommodation facilities as well as all of the required amenities to its visitors. The best thing about this villa is its venue, as most of the must-see attractions are just a short distance away.
2. Homestead Villas: The Homestead villas is one of the exquisite Kasauli villas that offers luxury accommodation in the hilly areas, with contemporary design and classic classy décor. This villa is unique because of its stunning surroundings, easy accessibility, and breathtaking views. It has a view of the garden from the front, with the most vibrant flowers.
3. Wayside Villa: Wayside Villas in Kasauli is a fantastic place to stay, with three extraordinary and spacious suites. The wayside villa serves Asian breakfast early in the morning with a beautiful garden view.
For those who want to experience Kasauli's breathtaking views, the villa provides unique amenities such as car rental. Chandigarh Airport is the closest airport from which you can easily reach the villa.
4. Saffron Stays Hill View: Saffron Stay Hill View Villa ranks first among Kasauli's most lavish villas. This luxurious villa provides accommodation with a breathtaking view of the Mountain Hill. Aside from that, the air-conditioned space has four bedrooms and four bathrooms with all of the new amenities.
Along with a wonderful housing experience, you can also take a complimentary nature tour. It's an excellent option for travellers seeking peace and relaxation as well as world-class facilities.
Which are the best budget villas in Kasauli?
1. Red Rose: The Red Rose Villas in Kasauli welcomes you with a panoramic view of the mountains. This spacious and luxurious villa, which is located at the top of the hill, is part of a larger property that includes two other villas.
The front of the building has views of Shimla, a peaceful hill station, while the back has views of Chandigarh, a bustling city. The villa features cool, subtle interiors and elegant spacious bedrooms. At this modern retreat in the tranquil Himalayas, dine under the stars and unwind.
2. Cecil Cottages: Say hello to this 2BHK Himachali home's lovely landscape. You'll be in for a treat with the locally-inspired decor and hospitality. You will be in the cosy company of the villa's traditionally prepared signature specialty meals, which are located amidst the mighty hills of Barog, one of the best-kept secrets of this area.
As your windows fog up and the house transforms into a cosy nook, gather around the fireplace or bonfire to enjoy a hearty barbecue spread.
3. Seclude Summer Vine: Seclude Summer Vine, Kasauli offers a shared lounge and free WiFi in Kasauli, 23 km from Solan. The air-conditioned units come with a balcony, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.
At the villa, there is a lawn as well as a terrace. For an additional fee, the property may include towels and bed linen for your convenience. Shimla Airport, 23 km from Seclude Summer Vine, Kasauli, is the nearest airport.
4. Prem Ashray by Vista Rooms: Prem Ashray by Vista Rooms is located in Kasauli and offers air-conditioned rooms with balconies. The property is 29 kilometres from Solan and offers free private parking.
The villa has 3 beds, a flat-screen TV, a fully fitted kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator, a washing machine, and 4 shower bathrooms. A buffet breakfast is also available daily at the villa.
What is Kasauli famous for?
Kasauli is very much famous for its wonderful tourist attractions and natural beauty. During a trip to Kasauli, you must make sure that you spend time at the Central Research Institute, Kasauli Brewery, Christ Church, and Sunset Point.
Kasauli is also very much famous for its exciting adventure activities like trekking, paragliding. It is also popular for its shopping experiences. You can head out to the local marketplaces in the evening hours for shopping.
Are there any villas in Kasauli with a swimming pool?
Yes, there are villas with swimming pools in Kasauli where you will be able to spend a luxurious holiday vacation. Some of the popular villas where you can get the luxury of a swimming pool are Wayside Villa and Padam Hill By Vista Rooms.
What facilities will be provided at villas in Kasauli?
- Power Backup
- Tennis Courts
- Pool / Snooker Table
- Wine Cellar
- Kids Play Area
- Steam Room
- Kitchen Supplies
- Plunge Pool
- Separate Shower Cubicle
- Kids Pool
- Hot Water
What is the best time to visit Kasauli?
The best time to visit Kasauli would be during the summer season which extends from the month of March to the month of June. Heading over to Kasauli at this time of the year, you will be able to enjoy clearer climatic conditions and pleasant atmosphere.
You can also plan out your trip in the course of the monsoon season when nature walks can be considered as a bliss.