Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The perfect blend of village life, apple trees, and the whistling pines all away from the cacophony of the city life. Wake up to the chirping birds, maybe an occasional vehicle, and the soft breezes that play with your hair. Settle down in one of the two machans outdoors and bask in the sun while you enjoy your morning tea.
This retreat offers 3 wooden cottages, a separate dining hall with kitchen attached, and a lot of outdoor seating for you to enjoy the panoramic views and the amazing weather here. Do not miss out watching the sky change its colours during the sunset. Once the sun is out, enjoy the bonfire and the star-lit sky.
About the rooms:
Surrounded by dense deodar forest and amid apple orchards at 7000 ft, the property offers 3 wooden cottages with glass wool insulated roofs and semi carpeted floors to keep the rooms warm.
- Rich-Red Wooden Bide: It can accommodate a max of 3 guests with a king-size bed and an extra mattress.
- Red-Royal Wooden Bide: It can accommodate a max of 3 guests with a king-size bed and an extra mattress.
- Royal Wooden Cottage: It can accommodate a max of 3 guests with a king-size bed and an extra mattress.
All three cottages have solar water heaters to provide hot water in the ensuite bathrooms, modern amenities, work desk, and plush beds to ensure you have a comfortable stay. They also have a balcony each that opens to views of nature's generosity here.
The stay offers lip-smacking meals that can be availed on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The ingredients are all locally sourced and carry the same freshness in every bite of every meal - something that's rare to find in the cities.
- Enjoy a self-guided hike to Fagu, a serene snow clad hamlet situated at 2500 m altitude
- Take a nature walk in the orchard and soak in the sweet smell of the fruits
- Go for treks around the property or just stroll around to enjoy the flora and the scenic beauty
- Indulge in indoor games like ludo, chess, tambola, scrabble, carrom, and more with your loved ones
- Have fun with a self-cook BBQ experience around a bonfire under a star-lit sky
- Take a tour/class to know more about the local culture
- Enjoy mountain biking and other adventurous activities around Shimla
About access to common areas:
The guests have access to the entire property.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The retreat is around 47 KM from Shimla Airport, and around 23 KM from Shimla Bus Stand. Public and private transfers are available as per the customer's preference.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.