Camping in Lonavala Highlights
- Spend a day at this well-facilitated campsite situated on the bank of Hadshi lake, surrounded by blossom greenery areas
- Enjoy your stay in a tented accommodation offering a pleasant view of mountains and lake that will keep you rejuvenated throughout the trip
- The campsite is well equipped with all the modern facilities like washroom, power backup ,security ,indoor and outdoor games
- Get indulged in array of entertainment like live music, Barbecuing chicken and bonfire with your squad
- This package is valued at INR 1,100/- in the market
Camping in Lonavala Overview
Camping Location: Hadshi lake, Mulshi ( Lonavala)
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 10:00 AM
About Camping in Lonavala:
The campsites are just 21 km from Lonavala and are a hilltop property overlooking the backwaters of Hadshi lake on one side Tourists came here from around the country to enjoy its natural beauty. The place is popular because of the nearby historic places also for the best camping experience. This nature camping experience is best suited for couples, friends and family groups, solo campers, and corporate groups.
There's so much to explore at this campsite that it always feels like visiting this place again and again. They organize corporate management training programs that improve business performance through systematic and comprehensive development of people, teams, and the business. Enjoy the rock climbing and rappelling or valley crossing with your squad for ultimate fun.
Notes: Children below 5 years can join for free, Children from 6 to 10 years can book the child package(half charge)
How to Reach?
This place is around 59 KM from Pune and 120 KM from Mumbai.
The distance is approximately 17 to 22 km from Lonavala and Kamshet railway station.
About the activity:
- The location of the campsite is Hadshi lake, Mulshi ( Lonavala).
- The check-in timing of the activity is 4 pm and the check-out time is 10 am.
- Avail accommodation in comfortable tents that shall be allocated on a double/triple sharing basis with mattresses, pillows, and blankets.
- Savor the mouth-watering evening snacks along with music, dance, and bonfire for a fun-filled night.
- Make this camping experience more fun by participating in various indoor and outdoor activities.
- Indulge yourself in preparing barbeque chicken (200g per person) by yourself at the campsite along with a bonfire.
- The site is equipped with all the basic amenities like Charging points, Clean and Sanitized Common Washrooms(Indian and Western), and power backup for a hassle-free stay.
- Enjoy the starry night with your squad and the campmates in an open theatre and watch a movie.
More Details about Camping in Lonavala
Know Before You Go for Camping in Lonavala
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone.
- Mobile & laptop charging points are available on the campsite at a common point.
- Indoor/Outdoor games are available as per campsite and equipment for the same needs to be requested by the traveler from the operator.
- Late check out not allowed.
- Carry Aadhar card or any valid ID proof.
- Management shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking are not allowed.
- Use the equipment without damaging.
Things To Carry for Camping in Lonavala
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Walking shoes