Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Package Highlights
- Behold the majestic beauty of snow clad mountains from the sky and feel the serenity deep within your bones.
- Receive peaceful and divine experience while trekking towards Amarnath and seek blessings from Lord Shiva.
- Capture the magnificent scenic views from the helicopter to Amarnath. Enjoy white water river rafting here and take a horse ride to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year in Sonamarg.
- Explore the meadow of gold, Sonamarg surrounded by majestic glaciers and serene lakes.
- Embrace the unforgettable experience of delightful helicopter ride with an eagle eye view
- Discover the beauty of huge Shiv lingam which forms naturally from snow every year
- Dive deep in spirituality as you witness one of the 18 Maha Shakti Peeths in Amarnath
Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Package Overview
About The Destination:
Amarnath is one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations of India and is organized every year by the government of Jammu and Kashmir. The shrine has an important part to play in Hindu culture and is considered to be one of the holiest shrines. The main cave is situated at a height of 12,756 ft. from sea level and remains covered with snow most of the year except for a short period of time in summer.
Every year 'Amarnath Yatra' is marked by 'Pratham Pujan' which is said to summon the blessings of Baba Amarnath and attracts a large number of devotees from all over the world. Experience the holy and divine culture on reaching the top and have an amazing darshan. Enjoy the beautiful scenic views and capture a lot of memories in the Amarnath yatra helicopter package.
Route: Srinagar- Sonmarg- Amarnath - Srinagar
Duration: 3 Nights \ 2 Days
Start point: Srinagar Airport
Endpoint: Srinagar Airport
Inclusions for Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Package:
- Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
- Experience a horse ride to the Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains throughout the year in Sonamarg.
- Immerse yourself in the holy and divine culture at Amarnath Temple.
- Visit Amarnath Temple by helicopter along with the scenic views gives you an unforgettable experience.
- Get a chance to see the sacred pigeons which are immortal in Amarnath.
How To Reach:
You can reach Srinagar by Air, Road and Railways. Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India. The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trained connectivity all over India. You can reach Srinagar by road by taking buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi and Pahalgam.
More Details about Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Package
Know Before You Go for Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Package
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the Amarnath yatra helicopter package.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the Amarnath yatra helicopter package cost.