Skiing Amidst The Magical Valley Of Kashmir Highlights
- Visit India's very own Skier's paradise to witness the amazing Kashmir valley from the mighty slopes
- Get your body filled with adrenaline rush by experiencing the Asia's Highest Cable Car Ride, Gulmarg Gondola
- Know the reason why Srinagar is named 'Heaven on Earth' by experiencing the Ride and Stay in the House-boat Shikara
- Relive the bollywood moments at Pahalgam, where many Bollywood films were shot like Yeh jawani Hai Deewani, Haider, Student of The Year and many more
- Witness the glorious views of the Royal and Historic tourist spots like Mughal Garden and holy shrine of Shankaracharya Temple which are one of a kind
Skiing Amidst The Magical Valley Of Kashmir Overview
About the destination:
Explore the scenic beauty of Kashmir, with Thrillpohilia. This tour will take you through the beautiful towns of Srinagar, Pahalgam, and Gulmarg. The spectacular sceneries and the pleasant weather of these valleys make Kashmir truly a Heaven on Earth.
Srinagar – the capital city houses the best of Mughal landscapes and the famous Dal Lake, known foe the Shikara and Floating Markets. Green meadows and lofty mountains are followed with tranquillity in Pahalgam. The beauty of this small exceptional town fascinates an ardent nature lover. Gulmarg is dubbed as skiers’ paradise, which is also popularly called Meadow of Flowers. It is indeed a heaven for adventure enthusiasts.
Route: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Start/End Point: Srinagar
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary
➔ Highly experienced driver cum guide
Thrillophilia recommended :
➔ Try local Kashmiri cuisines, such as Dum Aloo, Gushtaba, Rogan Josh, Yakhni, and Kawa
➔ Visit the Aru Valley - you can enjoy sightseeing and activities here
➔ In Baisaran you can get to ride ponies
➔ Visit the shooting spot of the Bollywood movie ‘Betaab’ -Betaab Valley
➔ Take a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake
➔ See attractions like the Floating Vegetable Market and the Mir Bahris
➔ Buying of Pashmina shawls from the city
➔ Trekking at Pir Panjal
➔ Swing by Khilanmarg, which is a phenomenal valley regaling you with panoramic views of the majestic Himalayas.
How To Reach:
By Air: You can reach Srinagar by Air, Road and Railways. Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India
By Railway: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trains connectivity all over India.
By Road: You can reach Srinagar by road by taking buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi and Pahalgam.
More Details about Skiing Amidst The Magical Valley Of Kashmir
Know Before You Go for Skiing Amidst The Magical Valley Of Kashmir
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.