4 Days 3 Night Mussoorie Tour Package Highlights
- Enjoy the stunning view of the snow-capped mountains of Himalayas from the Queen of Hills - Mussoorie at a 7000ft above sea level.
- Visit the huge waterfall of mussorie - Kempty falls
- Enchanting view from Snow View Point by cable car in Mussoorie from where one can see the glittering range of the mighty Himalayas.
- Enjoy shopping on the mall road in Mussoorie.
- Eat and sip coffee at the beautiful cafes around with spectacular view
4 Days 3 Night Mussoorie Tour Package Overview
About the Destination :
Mussoorie, a hill station in Uttarakhand, well known for its beautiful natural scenery all around. The city brims with inspiring natural wonders, from mighty snow-capped mountains to breathtaking view points. In this tour cover Dhanaulti and Kanatal the untouched and beautiful destination of hill town to enjoy the trip to fullest, do adventure activities and carry back moments. Dhanaulti is away from the crowds, busy market places and pollution. Set amidst thick virgin forests of Deodars, Oaks and Rhododendrons, it is an ideal location that ensures absolute peace of mind and soul. The green meadows, towering trees, breathtaking view of the Himalayan peaks, make Dhanaulti an enticing hideaway for tourists. Kanatal serves mainly as a weekend getaway for the local populace. It is located at an altitude of 2600 kilometers from Mussoorie. There are many places that you can visit during your trip to Kanatal, and the Surkhanda temple is the most popular religious destination.
Quick Info :
Route : Dehradun - Mussoorie - Dhanaulti - Kanatal - Dehradun
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Start point : Dehradun
End point : Dehradun
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan/SUV/traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Volvo Transfers from Delhi and back.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels
- Buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Thrillophilia Recommended :
- Visit Mussoorie lake - ideal destination or boating or a day out for a picnic
- Visit Kempty Falls in mussoorie
- The mall road of mussoorie is the most famous spot fpr tourists
- Spend your day in the eco park and see the unique landscape.
- Gun Hill is one of the most prominent tourist attractions for tourists who visit Mussoorie.
How to Reach :
More Details about 4 Days 3 Night Mussoorie Tour Package
Know Before You Go for 4 Days 3 Night Mussoorie Tour Package
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Any kind of Monumental charges are not included in the package.
- Stay in base category rooms depending on the variant selected.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for the properties selected