1. Camp Wildfox: Camp Wildfox in Mussoorie is known for offering you one of the most memorable and captivating experiences of your life. Staying at this campsite, you will not only make a lot of memories but also learn how to live in the outdoors while enjoying nature, sunrises, sunsets, green meadows, and other outdoor activities.
This campsite is an apt place for a small picnic, a weekend getaway, a school trip, or simply a night out with your loved ones. Camp Wildfox has something to fit every group's needs on the hills. You will be offered delectable meals all through the stay and the host will cater to all your needs as well.
Location: George Everest, Park Estate, Mussoorie 248179
Amenities: Free High Speed Internet (WiFi), Wifi, 24-hour security, Outdoor fireplace, Breakfast in the room, Outdoor furniture, Picnic area, First aid kit
2. Mussoorie Camp Resort: Mussoories Camp Resort is one of the well known campsites that offers the travellers with an ultimate camping experience. The luxury campsite lets you indulge in a wide range of various activities in order to enjoy the escape from the daily routine lifestyle.
The camp resort is situated in the middle of evergreen fields giving an experience of countryside life. During the stay at the campsite, you will be able to enjoy the tranquil views of the hills all around.
Location: Kempty Road, Mussoorie Near Santura Devi Temple, Charleville, Uttarakhand 248179
Price: INR 4900
Amenities: Free High Speed Internet (WiFi), Wifi, 24-hour security, Outdoor fireplace, Swimming pool toys, Breakfast available, Breakfast in the room, Outdoor furniture, Picnic area, First aid kit
3. Northern Adventure Camp & Cottages: Northern Adventure Camp & Cottages happens to be one of the best campsites in Mussoorie for a fun filled and relaxed getaway. It offers accommodation in cottage styled camps that will give you a rustic vibe for sure. During your stay at this place, you will be able to enjoy nature walks as well as loads of entertainment activities in the evening hours.
You can light a bonfire and enjoy barbecues around it with your loved ones. You will also get a chance to listen to light music and enjoy a sleep below the starry night sky.
Location: Hathipaon,George Everest, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179
Price: INR 3400
Amenities: Kids' outdoor play equipment, Shuttle bus service, BBQ facilities, Baggage storage, Concierge, Convenience store, Outdoor fireplace, Outdoor furniture, Picnic area
4. Camp Carnival Kanatal: Camp Carnival Kanatal is renowned for being one of the best picturesque campsites in Mussoorie that offer beautiful and spectacular views of the mystical Garhwal Himalayan Mountain Ranges. This is one of the top rated campsites for adventure lovers as it offers a wide range of adventure activities like rock climbing, valley crossing, rappelling, tarzan swing, commando net, monkey crawling, and Jumaring.
You can also try out river rafting activities in the nearby streams in the monsoon seasons.
Location: Carnival, Camp, Chamba - Mussoorie Road, Kanatal, Kaudia Range, Uttarakhand 249130
Price: INR 10200
Amenities: Doctor On Call, Power backup, Laundry Service, Outdoor Activities
5. Green Windows Nature & Adventure Camps: Green Windows Nature & Adventure Camps located in the highway forest of Mussoorie and Dhanaulti are very much famous for their excellent offering and enchanting views of nature. The campsite lets you stay in clean and comfortable huts made of bamboo and tents made of tarpaulin.
The campsite offers you a chance to have a great evening entertainment session with your friends and family. You can light a bonfire, set up a barbeque and spend jolly time under the star studded night life. The campsite is also popular for offering loads of adventure fun during the stay such as trekking, Zip-line and Sky bridge activities.
Location: Old Suwakholi, Mussoorie Dhanaulti Road, 800 mts from Suwakholi, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, 248122
Price: INR 2820
Amenities: Caretaker, Restaurant, Balcony/Terrace, Safe
6. Yao Base Camp: Yao Base Camp, based in Bhatta Fall near Mussoorie, is one of the most well-known camping and trekking sites in the region. It is a government-registered local travel agency that offers dependable services. During your stay in this campsite, you can opt for sightseeing tours, hiking, peak climbing, expeditions, and other adventure activities.
Bungy jumping and paragliding are examples of extreme sports.
Location: Bhatta fall, Bhatta Gaon, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179
Price: INR 1700
Amenities: Housekeeping, Free Parking, Room Service, Bathroom, Laundry Service, Ironing Service, Newspaper
7. Mussoorie Adventure Camp: Mussoorie Adventure Campground is a popular campsite that is visited by zillions of tourists year over year for a staycation away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The campsite is very much popular among the adventure seekers as it provides a wide range of thrilling activities like bonfires in the evening hours, rope climbing, ziplining and many more.
The campsite nestles in the middle of alluring natural visats and verdant lush greenery. You will get to enjoy the best ever delectable recipes during your stay.
Location: Buranskhanda, Chamba - Mussoorie Road, Highway, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179
8. Camp George Everest: Camp George Everest happens to be a well known campsite that offers a peaceful and secluded experience with friends and families. The campsite is located in the middle of virgin forests of George Everest and Hathipaon. The surroundings are just breathtaking, letting you capture the best views in the entire Mussoorie region.
During your stay in the campsite, you will be provided with evening tea, snacks, and a bonfire with barbeque setup. You can enjoy chit-chat with your loved ones, make new friends, or make some lasting memories. After having dinner, you can spend the night in dome tents and get a taste of camping.
Location: George Everest,Park Estate, Hathipaon? Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179
Price: INR 1410 to 8600
9. Winter Line Adventure Camp: Winter Line Adventure Camp welcomes a wide range of guests starting from corporate training and college groups to family vacationers and wanderlust group travellers. Nestling in the midst of alluring natural beauty, this campsite lets you spend time in rejuvenation as well as indulging in a wide range of activities like trekking in the Bananthimari Hills and kayaking in the calm and pristine lakes.
The camp is a great blend of relaxation and adventure, with participants having the ability to try new experiences while keeping their safety in mind. Visiting the camp would be a memorable experience for everyone. Apart from all these, the campsite offers you a full fledged kitchen to cook your own food.
Location: George Everest, HathiPaon, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179
Price: INR 3200
Amenities: Kitchenette, Power Backup, Free Parking, Room Service, Public Restrooms, Paid Wi-Fi
10. Camp Dhanaulti Magic: The Camp Dhanaulti Magic is situated just about 21 kilometres from the city centre of Mussoorie. Located in the Dhanaulti district, with a calm and serene surrounding of Oak, Deodar, Walnut, and Apple trees, from which you can see the best view of the great Himalayas. With your luxury stay at Camp near Mussoorie at Dhanaulti, you will experience the beauty of the fascinating Great Himalayas.
The campsite is surrounded by the virgin forest covers to give you a tranquilised feeling in harmony with nature. The relaxed outdoor areas, cool breeze, beautiful weather, and a breath-taking view of snow-capped mountains makes it an ideal retreat for anyone, whether it's summer, winter, fall, or even monsoon season.
Location: Buranskhanda, Mussoorie Dhanaulti Road ,UK) only 18 km from Mussoorie & 6 km before Dhanaulti, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179
Price: INR 4500
Amenities: Free parking, Free breakfast, Bicycle rental, Hiking, Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly), Airport transportation, Horseback riding, Evening entertainment, Nightclub / DJ