The spectacle of beauty, history, romance and leisure is the prolific hill-station of Mussoorie, opening its arms for you to spend a memorable trip with your loved ones. And what better way than to book one of Thrillophilia's Mussoorie tour packages at the greatest price.
With our tours you can be sure of having the perfect holiday with the right blend of sightseeing, activities and other escapades, while also availing other facilities. The Mussoorie holiday packages have something for everyone be it the ideal family packages with plenty of attraction visits and shopping, to tours for the youth that would leave one with an adrenaline rush with all the adventures.
That's not all, some of the Mussoorie Packages would also include an extended trip to another picturesque hill-station of Dehradun - known for its misty summers and snowy winters, along with some of the most alluring sights of the magnanimous Himalayas, for a holiday experience like no other.
Thus, you can either book our top existing Mussoorie tours like the '4 days 3 nights Mussoorie', 'Mussoorie tour package for couples' etc., or customize your holiday with the perfect blend of the items that you would like, all with the added benefits of year long excellent deals and offers. Apart from that, we also are working day in and out to ensure that your vacation stay and travel meets all safety expectations while not compromising on fun and enjoyment of the Mussoorie holiday.
Popular Mussoorie Tour Packages
|3 Nights 4 Days Package in Mussoorie 2021 | Book @ 15% off||4D/3N||₹ 8500||5.0 star|
|Rishikesh Package For Couples||5D/4N||₹ 15000||4.0 star|
|Mussoorie Tour Package from Delhi||4D/3N||₹ 7480.0||4.0 star|
|Mussoorie Haridwar Rishikesh Tour from Delhi||5D/4N||₹ 13832.0||5.0 star|
|Char Dham Yatra Package from Haridwar||10D/9N||₹ 21999.0||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Mussoorie Tours
What are the places to visit in Mussoorie?Some of the best places to visit in Mussoorie are mentioned below-
1. Lal Tibba: One of the very few places in the Himalayan foothills which is still untouched by commercialization, Lal Tibba is quite an escape from the bustling city life. This place is a part of almost all our Mussoorie Tour Packages.
One can reach Lal Tibba on foot or by hiring a cab from Mussoorie. The British-styled building offers splendorous views of the Himalayan peaks like Badrinath and Kedarnath. These peaks can be viewed with the help of a telescope placed on the observation deck of the building. Additionally, Lal Tibba currently serves as the working place of Doordarshan and other broadcasting media channels.
Location: Lal Tibba Binoculars, Bazar Road, Landour, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Price: There is no entry fee.
Timing: 5 AM – 10 PM (all days).
2. The Mall: The Mall Road of Mussoorie is the highlight of our Mussoorie Tour Packages. The Mall is vibrant with shops of food, wooden items, jewellery, show pieces, decorations, lamps and lights, books, woollen items, and other things.
There are balloon vendors, momos and other snack sellers on every step inviting you to try their eats. Apart from the street-food stall, the place is also embellished with a lot of incredible restaurants and cafes. The Victorian lights on every corner and British-styled bench at the corner of the streets put up quite a show at night. The Mall looks dreamy during the evenings.
One can also rent bicycles to paddle your way through the road. Many people also love strolling on the Mall Road for the sake of soaking in the vibes of this incredible hill station. Some of the must-do things at the Mall Road are having kulhad-chai, momo, Maggie, filter coffee and buy stuff like woollen jackets, umbrellas, wooden items, and travelling to Gun Hill in the cable car. Our Mussoorie packages can guide you to indulge in some of the best things to do in the hill station.
Location: Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Timing: 24 hours (all days).
3. Kempty Falls: A mesmerizing cascade of water, Kempty Falls is one of the most popular tourist spots in Mussoorie. The falls ramble from the height of 40 feet and create a big pool with five channels of water in which people swim and have a gala time.
This perennial water body is flocked by tourists throughout the year. There is no single person who hasn’t heard of Kempty Falls. Another great thing about visiting these falls is that the area is lush with greenery and extravagant views of the Himalayan valley. Kempty falls are included in many of our Mussoorie Tour Packages.
Location: Lakhwad, Kempty, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Timing: 6 AM- 10 PM (all days).
4. Lake Mist: If there is one word to describe Lake Mist, it’s resplendent. One of the most beautiful places to visit in Mussoorie, Lake Mist is a pristine water body which gives out peaceful vibes and thus, attracts souls looking for some quiet tranquillity.
The water of the lake is quite clear and still and emerald. The area is blessed with beautiful trees, colourful flowers and unexplored trails to the forest area. The best part about visiting the lake is that not many people know about its existence in Mussoorie and thus, if you are someone who wants peace and quiet, then this is the most incredible tourist spot to spend some time in. It has been included in our recent Mussoorie packages since it remains an unexplored part of Mussoorie.
Location: Kempty Fall Road, Kempty, Mussoorie Range, Uttarakhand 248179.
Timing: Open 24 hours on all days.
5. Cloud’s End: This place serves as the geographical end of the beautiful town of Mussoorie. The area is covered with lush green trees of Deodar and Oak. It is a splendid sight for those who are fans of misty views of the valley side.
Another highlight of this mystical place is the Benog Wildlife Sanctuary, which is a 2 km trek from the Oak forest and looks spectacular to the wildlife enthusiasts. Cloud’s End is a unique addition to our Mussoorie Tour Packages.
There is another attraction known as the heritage building, located close to Cloud’s End. The building was constructed in 1838 and is one of the oldest buildings in the town. The view of Aglar River Valley from the building is quite enigmatic and one more reason why one should pay a visit to this place during their time in Mussoorie.
Location: Hathipaon Road | 6 Km West of The Library, Mussoorie, India.
Timing: Open 24 hours on all days.
6. Gun Hill: An extinct volcano, Gun Hill has often been a part of Ruskin Bond’s stories. Tremendous with sky, lush green hillside, and magnificent views of Doon valley, Gun Hill stands at a height of 2020 meters. A popular spot for photography and nature lovers, the place is located right above the Mall Road. You can reach there on foot or by hiring a rickshaw.
Location: Above the Mall Road, Mussoorie.
Timing: 10 AM – 6 PM (all days).
7. Landour: Tucked away in the hillside, Landour is a twin town of Mussoorie and about a half an hour walk from the Mall Road. If you aren’t a walker, then you can hire a cab to Landour as well. There isn’t much to do in Landour other than appreciating the scenic beauty of the Himalayan ranges and spending time in the lap of nature.
The place is also home to India’s most loved storyteller, Mr. Ruskin Bond, who lives in the Ivy Cottage with his adopted family. Do not forget to get a meal at Café Ivy, which is one of the most popular in Mussoorie. You can also stop by at Chaar Dukan and Sister’s Bazaar during your journey to Landour. Also, the Landour Bakehouse and Anil’s Shop must visit places here as well. There are exclusive packages (apart from Mussoorie packages) for Landour as well.
Location: Landour, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Timing: Open 24 hours on all days.
8. Jharipani Falls: Amongst its many water attractions, Mussoorie boasts of Jharipani Waterfalls the most. It is located at an approximate distance of 6 km from the main town and has a stream of water gushing down from a rocky ledge.
Surrounded by a beautiful hillside and stunning forest trails, it takes about 1.5 km for an average trekker to reach the falls. Sunset from Jharipani Falls is breathtaking and most trekkers wait to witness this underrated phenomenon from this area.
Location: Jharipani Rd, Jharipani, Uttarakhand 248122.
9. Nag Tibba: This is one of the best spots for trekking in and around Mussoorie. The place offers spectacular views of snow-clad mountains after the climb of about 10,000 feet. The place is also known as the Serpent’s Peak and serves as home to Nag Devta or the Snake God.
The views of mountain peaks, such as Bandarpoonch, Kedarnath, Badrinath and Gangotri, are quite inviting for the mountain lovers to take up this exhilarating trek. Many tour companies also organize weekend treks to Nag Tibba. The trek is also a part of our special Mussoorie tour package.
Location: Jaunpur range, Uttarakhand 249180.
Timing: 24 hours.
What are the best places to visit on a Mussoorie tour?
1. Mossy Falls: Surrounded by a dense jungle on one side, Mossy Falls is one of the least explored places to visit in Mussoorie that serves as an amazing picnicking and bird watching spot. If you are an adventure freak, include this spot in your Mussoorie packages to engage in thrilling activities like rock climbing and rappelling.
Location: Barlowganj Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
2. Mussoorie Lake: Enclosed by verdant valleys, the artificial water body of Mussoorie Lake forms an exuberant picnicking and boating destination. While you’re at this lake, you can also relish some hot local snacks and tea from the small shops lined up here.
Location: Dhobi Ghat, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
3. Jabarkhet Wildlife Reserve: Jabarkhet Wildlife Reserve is a picturesque private forest that often finds a place in the Mussoorie tour packages of thrill seekers. Sheltering umpteen varieties of fauna and flora, this forest reserve also offers the visitors the chance to engage in exhilarating activities like hiking, nature walk, and bird watching.
Location: Dhanolti Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
4. Lal Tibba: Making for Mussoorie’s highest peak, Lal Tibba forms an excellent vantage point. You can find a plethora of binoculars set up here, through which you can catch a glimpse of the panoramic views of the distant hills and valleys.
Location: Near Landour Bazaar, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
5. Shedup Choepelling Temple: Dotted with colourful flowers on all sides, Shedup Choepelling Temple is known for its towering Buddha statue. This Buddhist temple oozes out a blissful and calming vibe, compelling spiritual seekers to include it in their Mussoorie packages.
Location: Happy Valley Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
6. Cloud’s End: Located at one end of the hill station of Mussoorie, Cloud’s End is a breathtaking stretch of lush oak and deodar forests. You can trek your way through Hathipaon road to reach this spot to enjoy the most spectacular sunset view of your life.
Location: Hathipaon area, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
Which are the best resorts to stay in Mussoorie?The best resorts to stay in Mussoorie are-
1. Fortune Resort Grace: This luxurious stay is located quite close to The Mall Road and thus, serves as an excellent choice for travellers who want to unwind themselves amid the lush green hillside of Mussoorie.
Amongst the services, the resort offers free Wi-Fi, parking, beautiful rooms with flat screen TV and air-conditioners, 24/7 room service, running hot water, and a mini-bar as well. Popular tourist spots in Mussoorie, such as Camel’s Back Road and St. Paul’s Church is at a walking distance from this resort. We choose the best resorts in the area under Mussoorie Tour Packages for the comfortable stay of our customers.
2. WelcomHotel The Savoy: A hotel, which is more than 100 years old, The Savoy has also been a part of many Ruskin Bond stories. It was one of the favourite regal hotels of the British during the time of Raj, when Mussoorie was known to be the summer capital.
The rooms are luxurious, and the services of this hotel have been impeccable since then. It is also situated close to The Mall at Gandhi Chowk. It is one of the best resorts to spend a beautiful summer evening in Mussoorie.
3. Sterling Mussoorie: Surrounded by the magnificent Deodar trees on all sides, this hotel is imbibed with old world charm of Mussoorie and invites tourists from all over India to spend a day or two in its premises.
The hotel is embellished with Victorian-style architecture and serves delectable food at its in-house food service. The room features include everything from flatscreen TV, AC, Private balcony, housekeeping, refrigerator, etc. It is indeed one of the most popular resorts to stay in Mussoorie.
4. Royal Orchid Fort Resort: If you like the royal treatment, then this place is worth your attention and stay. The picturesque Doon valley is magnificent from the balcony of every room in the hotel. Each room comes with all modern-day amenities.
Be assured to stay in a comfortable hotel like above when you book one of our Mussoorie packages.
What are the best things to do on the Mussoorie tour?
1. Seek Blessings at Jwala Devi Temple: Hike your way through a majestic hill and reach Jwala Devi Temple to seek the blessings of Goddess Durga. You can also bask in the spellbinding views of River Yamuna and enjoy enchanting sunset and sunrise views from this spot.
2. Spot Wildlife at Benog Wildlife Sanctuary: Go wildlife spotting at the very famous Benog Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to some wild animals, exotic birds, and a plethora of trees.
You can also find an easy trekking trail here, which can be done even by the novice hikers. Visitors can also enjoy awe-inspiring views of Bandar Punch and Chaukhamba mountains from this sanctuary.
3. Enjoy Swimming at Kempty Falls: Head to the very old and famous Kempty Falls and enjoy a rejuvenating bath in the cool water of the majestic fall while soaking in the spellbinding valley views. Developed by the Britishers back in the 1830s, this majestic waterfall cascades from an elevation of around 1,364 meters and forms a part of the Mussoorie packages of nature lovers.
4. Walk through History at Soham Heritage & Art Centre: If you are a history fanatic do not forget to add Soham Heritage & Art Centre in your Mussoorie tour packages. Here, you can witness a wide exhibit of age-old Himalayan artefacts, paintings, and texts and learn about the intriguing history of these collections.
5. Take a Leisurely Stroll at Municipal Garden: Pay a visit to the picturesque municipal garden and enjoy the colonial feel as you stroll here. This beautiful park is home to more than 800 species of plants, starting from petunias to dahlias. The park also offers you the chance to enjoy boat rides and buy saplings of umpteen varieties of flora.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Mussoorie tour?
1. Trekking: Enjoy trekking through the enchanting nature trails of Mussoorie and spot umpteen varieties of unique fauna and colourful flora on your way up. Some of the best trekking destinations in the hill station include Happy Valley and Lal Tibba.
2. Paragliding: You can find no better way to explore the majestic hills of Mussoorie than going for paragliding. You can have an amazing time cruising across the vast blue sky above the serene Mussoorie Lake and enjoying the stunning views of shimmering water bodies, lush green stretches, and snow-clad mountains.
3. White Water Rafting: The amazing rapids of the Yamuna and Aglar rivers in Mussoorie offer the best setting for enjoying a thrilling white water rafting experience. As you cruise through the azure waters in your raft, you can bask in the enchanting mountain and forest views.
4. Ropeway Riding: No adventure junkie can leave Mussoorie without taking a ropeway ride to the Mussoorie’s second highest peak, Gun Hill Point. While you enjoy this aerial act hanging from the 400 meters long rope, you can soak in the awe-inspiring views of the stunning underlying vistas.
5. Fishing: The freshwater rivers of Mussoorie make for the perfect destination for engaging in trout fishing. You can take a permit from the concerned officials and head to Yamuna or Aglar river to enjoy a wonderful fishing session.
Which are the best sites for paragliding in Mussoorie?
Mussoorie offers amazing opportunity for paragliding. You can sit on a two seater glider plane and enjoy your joyride with the professional pilots who have more than 3000 hours of flying experience.
- You can do paragliding at Paragliding Adventure Sports at Dhobi Ghat.
- Another location for paragliding is Lakhamandal
Short flight is for 20 -30 minutes and costs INR5000 per person
Long flight is for 50-60 minutes and costs INR 10,000 per person
Which are the best places to stay in Mussoorie?
1. PRIM Resorts: Spread across an unadulterated jungle land of 400 acres, PRIM Resorts lets you wake up to spellbinding nature views and enchanting chirping of birds every morning. This picturesque resort lies in close proximity to Lal Tibba, and Camelback Road.
Location: Hathipaon Area, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Price: INR 6,700 per night.
2. Royal Orchid Fort Resort: Set overlooking the verdant Doon Valley and the snow-clad mountains, Royal Orchid Fort Resort is known to offer a truly imperial staying experience. While here, you can enjoy nature walks and laze on hammocks amidst the lush surroundings.
Location: Tara Hall Estate, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Price: INR 5,900 per night.
3. Brentwood Sanctuary Resort: Located in proximity to Benog Wildlife Sanctuary, Brentwood Sanctuary Resort often finds a place in the Mussoorie holiday packages of adventure junkies, owing to its plethora of thrilling activities including archery, trekking, and rappelling.
Location: Kempty Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand.
Price: INR 3,186 per night.
4. Karma Vilas: Nestled amidst towering pine and oak trees, Karma Vilas is known for its awe-inspiring 19th century Victorian-style architectural design. Located at an elevation of around 6,000 feet, this resort offers mountain biking and bonfire activities.
Location: Bala Hisar, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Price: INR 5,000 per night.
How many days are sufficient to visit Mussoorie?Two days are quite enough to visit Mussoorie and cover all the important sight-seeing places of the hill-station. There are a lot of places to see and things to do in Mussoorie, thus, it is advisable to even extend your stay, if possible. One can easily spend a week in Mussoorie without getting bored.
Even if you spend most of your days lying in your bed, you can still enjoy your time looking at the mighty Himalayan ranges from your room. Thus, any number of days are good enough to visit Mussoorie. A good Mussoorie tour package will recommend at least a 4-day state in the heavenly place.
Which are the best places to visit at night on a Mussoorie tour?
1. Mall Road: Serving as the primary shopping destination of Mussoorie, Mall Road is always given a special position in the Mussoorie tour packages of shoppaholics. You can take a leisurely night stroll through this open market as you shop for amazing local products like junk jewellery, shawls, and carpets.
2. Lambi Dehar Mines: Considered as a haunted spot, Lambi Dehar Mines always attracts thrill seekers and daredevils. This place holds a significant place in the local folklore and makes for an amazing destination to go explore after sunset.
3. Trout House Grill and Bar: Known as one of the most swanky restaurants of Mussoorie, Trout House Grill and Bar offers you the chance to dine under the starry sky while soaking in the spellbinding mountain views. As its name suggests, this place serves some of the finest cocktails and grilled delicacies.
4. Lake Mist: The serene Lake Mist offers you the chance to enjoy a tranquil evening boat ride on its shimmering waters. You can also stroll along the lake and savour some hot local snacks while soaking in the enchanting scenic views. You can even enjoy bonfire and lakeside camping at this spot and wake up to wonderful nature views the next morning.
What is the best time to visit Mussoorie?The most ideal time to plan your Mussoorie tours is during the summer months of April to mid-July. During this time, the hill station experiences a cool weather that can offer you respite from the scorching heat. You can also visit Mussoorie during the winter months of December to February, if you want to enjoy snowfall.
What are the most romantic things to do in Mussoorie?
1. Trek Together to Nag Tibba: If you call yourself an adventurous couple, remember to include a trekking tour to Nag Tibba in your Mussoorie tour packages. Considered as the Nag Tibba range’s highest peak, this spot offers mesmerizing views of Doon Valley, Kedarnath Peak, and Bandarpunch Peak.
2. Go Birdwatching at Mossy Falls: Head to the enchanting Mossy Falls and spend a romantic time together amidst the sweet chirpings of the colourful birds. If you want to enjoy some thrill and exhilaration, consider going for rock climbing or rappelling at the waterfall.
3. Enjoy a Romantic Boat Ride at Mussoorie Lake: Pay a visit to the very famous Mussoorie Lake and enjoy a romantic boat ride on its serene waters. Here, you can also relish some local snacks and hot chai with your sweetheart while soaking in the panoramic views of the distant photogenic valleys.
4. Stroll Hand-in-Hand at Company Garden: Visit the ever charming Company Garden with your beloved and spend some cozy hours amidst its lush green stretches, beautiful fountains, colorful flowers, and exotic birds. You can also enjoy a romantic boat ride on the picturesque artificial lake of this park.
What is Mussoorie known for?Mussoorie is famous for the mesmerising Himalayan views and numerous incredible places to visit in the area. Places such as Lal Tibba, Camel’s Back Road, Kempty Fall, Bhatta Fall, and the Mall Road are a favorite of tourists.
Tourists flock this popular hill station all through the year because of its pleasant weather and high popularity amongst all the hilly regions in North India. For this reason, Mussoorie is also known as the ‘Queen of Hill Stations.'
Apart from the above, Mussoorie’s Mall Road is known for shopping for woollen clothes, wooden items, and handicrafts. Also, Mussoorie is the home of India’s beloved storyteller and writer, Mr. Ruskin Bond, who is also the reason why people visit this beautiful Himalayan town. All the information related to Mussoorie shall be discussed at the time of selecting your Mussoorie vacation packages.
What are the best places to visit in Mussoorie with family?
1. Library Bazaar: Lying in the flamboyant Mall Road, the colonial Library Bazaar is packed with a plethora of shops selling books, clothes, street food, and other local products. You can stroll through this bustling open market and explore the quaint side of Mussoorie while shopping your favorite souvenirs at bargainable prices.
2. Gun Hill Point: Offering a spectacular 360 degrees view of the hill station, Gun Hill Point is an amazing vantage point and the second highest peak of Mussoorie. Accessible via a 20 minutes trek, the viewpoint offers stunning views of Gagotri, Pothwar, Srikantha, and Bunderpunch.
3. Jharipani Falls: Often found in the Mussoorie tour packages of nature-loving families, Jharipani Falls is an enchanting unexplored picnic spot, lying in Jharipani village. Surrounded by the majestic Shivalik ranges and dotted by a plethora of colourful flowers, this cascading waterfall can be accessed by a trekking trail of 1.5 kilometers.
4. Camel’s Back Road: Offering jaw-dropping views of the majestic Himalayan ranges, Camel’s Back Road is an amazing place to experience the scenic beauty of Mussoorie. Surrounded by towering trees and beautiful ancient houses, this road shelters some quaint souvenir shops and food stalls for you to enjoy shopping and local food tasting.
Which are the best waterfalls to visit in Mussoorie?
- Kempty Falls, it is located 15 km ahead on the Yamunotri Road
- Bhatta Falls
- Jharia Pani Falls
Kempty Falls is located at a height of 4,500 ft. This beautiful waterfall falls down from a height of 40 ft. It is present on Dehradun-Mussoorie route. The lovely view has made this waterfall one of the most prominent tourist spots of Mussoorie.Jharipani falls is located close to Mussoorie. Boarding schools such as Wynberg Allen, St George’s and Oak Grove are located quite nearby.
How long is Mall Road in Mussoorie?Mall Road in Mussoorie is a stretch of almost 2 km and embellished with shops of books, jewellery, handicrafts, wooden items and showpieces, and woollen clothes. This place is the most popular in all the hill-stations and serves as the hub of shopping, food and heart-warming views of the Doon valley. It is the perfect place for your evening strolls as you get to witness the mesmerizing views of the mighty Himalaya.
How many days are enough for Mussoorie?
You need at least 2 days to enjoy a visit to Mussoorie. Here, is the itinerary of 2 days Mussoorie holiday packages:
- Day 1: Reach Mussoorie on day 1 and head for a short local sightseeing tour. On this tour, cover Kempty Falls, Tibetan Buddhist Temple, Camel’s Back Road, Lal Tibba, and Mall Road.
- Day 2: On day 2, resume your local exploration tour and pay a visit to the remaining popular attractions of the town, such as Hathipaon, George’s Everest House, Christ Church, Soham Heritage Center, and Company Bagh.
Is there any snowfall in Mussoorie?Yes, there is a good amount of snowfall taking place in Mussoorie. Mussoorie experiences snowfall during the months of mid-December, January and February. However, one can find frozen snow in certain areas of the hill-station during the month of March as well.
The place looks mesmerizing with snow in the winter months, which attracts crowds of nearby cities, such as Delhi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Chandigarh, and even Himachal to soak in the dreamy vibes of this place.
Thus, if you want to witness Mussoorie in its complete grace and charm, then you must see the Queen of Hills covered in full white of the winter. There are numerous Mussoorie vacation packages available that promise a snowfall experience as well. All you must do is consult with our travel operator today.
Is Mussoorie safe to travel?Yes, Mussoorie is one of the safest places to visit in India. In fact, it is one of the top travel destinations for solo travellers within the country. That is not it, many women solo travellers have ticked it as quite a safe place to spend a day or two.
The locals are warm, friendly and quite helpful in nature. Since the place experiences an influx of tourists all year long, there are people always around the area. Even so, it is advisable to always be aware of one’s surroundings and follow basic safety protocols, such as carrying safety tools- pepper spray with you to deal with unwanted situations that may or may not arise.
Is Mussoorie worth visiting?
Yes, the hill town of Mussoorie is totally worth visiting. The hill station’s cascading waterfalls, shimmering lakes, verdant landscapes, picturesque viewpoints, colonial feel, colourful local markets, and thrilling adventure activities make Mussorie one of the must-visit destinations in the country.
What to buy in Mussoorie?
The hill station of Mussoorie makes for a unique and flamboyant shopping destination. Some of the most sought-after items to buy on your Mussoorie tours include:
- Woollen garments
- Junk jewellery
- Porcelain items
- Prayer wheels
- Tibetan woodwork
- Woven carpets
- Tibetan sculptures
- British furniture.
Is Mussoorie safe at night?
Yes, Mussoorie is absolutely safe to experience at night for every traveler. You will have a plethora of night activities to enjoy here and since the place is a top tourist destination, you will always be surrounded with people while enjoying outdoor activities late in the evening.