Mussoorie tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Mussoorie packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book a customized Mussoorie travel packages with exciting deals & offers.
The spectacle of beauty, history, romance, and leisure is the prolific hill-station of Mussoorie, opening its arms for you to spend a memorable trip with your loved ones. And what better way than to book one of Thrillophilia's Mussoorie travel packages at the greatest price.With our tours, you can be sure of having the perfect holiday with the right blend of sightseeing, activities and other escapades, while also availing other facilities. The Mussoorie holiday packages have something for everyone be it the ideal family packages with plenty of attraction visits and shopping, to tours for the youth that would leave one with an adrenaline rush with all the adventures.
That's not all, some of the Mussoorie packages would also include an extended trip to another picturesque hill-station of Dehradun - known for its misty summers and snowy winters, along with some of the most alluring sights of the magnanimous Himalayas, for a holiday experience like no other.Thus, you can either book our top existing Mussoorie tours like the '4 days 3 nights Mussoorie', 'Mussoorie tour packages for couples' etc., or customize your holiday with the perfect blend of the items that you would like, all with the added benefits of year-long excellent deals and offers. Apart from that, we also are working day in and out to ensure that your vacation stay and travel meets all safety expectations while not compromising on the fun and enjoyment of the Mussoorie holiday.
Places to Visit on Mussoorie Trip:
Here are some of the best places to visit in Mussoorie
-1. Lal Tibba: One of the very few places in the Himalayan foothills which is still untouched by commercialization, Lal Tibba is quite an escape from the bustling city life. This place is a part of almost all our Mussoorie tour packages.One can reach Lal Tibba on foot or by hiring a cab from Mussoorie.
The British-styled building offers splendorous views of the Himalayan peaks like Badrinath and Kedarnath. These peaks can be viewed with the help of a telescope placed on the observation deck of the building. Additionally, Lal Tibba currently serves as the working place of Doordarshan and other broadcasting media channels.
Location: Lal Tibba Binoculars, Bazar Road, Landour, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Timing: 5 AM – 10 PM (all days).
2. The Mall Road: The Mall Road of Mussoorie is the highlight of our Mussoorie tour packages. The Mall is vibrant with shops of food, wooden items, jewelry, showpieces, decorations, lamps and lights, books, woolen items, and other things. There are balloon vendors, momos, and other snack sellers on every step inviting you to try their eats. Apart from the street-food stall, the place is also embellished with a lot of incredible restaurants and cafes.
The Victorian lights on every corner and the British-styled bench at the corner of the streets put up quite a show at night. The Mall looks dreamy during the evenings.One can also rent bicycles to paddle your way through the road. Many people also love strolling on the Mall Road for the sake of soaking in the vibes of this incredible hill station.
Some of the must-do things at the Mall Road are having kulhad-chai, momo, Maggie, filter coffee and buy stuff like woollen jackets, umbrellas, wooden items, and traveling to Gun Hill in the cable car. Our Mussoorie packages can guide you to indulge in some of the best things to do in the hill station.
Timing: 24 hours (all days).
3. Kempty Falls: A mesmerizing cascade of water, Kempty Falls is one of the most popular tourist spots in Mussoorie. The falls ramble from the height of 40 feet and create a big pool with five channels of water in which people swim and have a gala time.
This perennial water body is flocked by tourists throughout the year. There is no single person who hasn’t heard of Kempty Falls. Another great thing about visiting these falls is that the area is lush with greenery and extravagant views of the Himalayan valley. Kempty falls are included in many of our Mussoorie vacation packages.
Location: Lakhwad, Kempty, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Timing: 6 AM- 10 PM (all days).
4. Lake Mist:
If there is one word to describe Lake Mist, it’s resplendent. One of the most beautiful places to visit in Mussoorie, Lake Mist is a pristine water body that gives out peaceful vibes and thus, attracts souls looking for some quiet tranquillity. The water of the lake is quite clear and still and emerald. The area is blessed with beautiful trees, colorful flowers, and unexplored trails to the forest area, make sure it should be included in your Mussoorie tour packages
Timing: Open 24 hours on all days.
The best part about visiting the lake is that not many people know about its existence in Mussoorie and thus, if you are someone who wants peace and quiet, then this is the most incredible tourist spot to spend some time in. It has been included in our recent Mussoorie holiday packages since it remains an unexplored part of Mussoorie.
Location: Kempty Fall Road, Kempty, Mussoorie Range, Uttarakhand 248179.
5. Cloud’s End: This place serves as the geographical end of the beautiful town of Mussoorie. The area is covered with lush green trees of Deodar and Oak. It is a splendid sight for those who are fans of misty views of the valley side. Another highlight of this mystical place is the Benog Wildlife Sanctuary, which is a 2 km trek from the Oak forest and looks spectacular to wildlife enthusiasts. Cloud’s End is a unique addition to our Mussoorie packages.
There is another attraction known as the heritage building, located close to Cloud’s End. The building was constructed in 1838 and is one of the oldest buildings in the town. The view of Aglar River Valley from the building is quite enigmatic and one more reason why one should pay a visit to this place during their time in Mussoorie.
Location: Hathipaon Road | 6 Km West of The Library, Mussoorie, India.
Timing: Open 24 hours on all days.
6. Gun Hill: An extinct volcano, Gun Hill has often been a part of Ruskin Bond’s stories. Tremendous with sky, lush green hillside, and magnificent views of Doon Valley, Gun Hill stands at a height of 2020 meters. A popular spot for photography and nature lovers, the place is located right above Mall Road. You can reach there on foot or by hiring a rickshaw.
Location: Above the Mall Road, Mussoorie.
Timing: 10 AM – 6 PM (all days).
Tucked away in the hillside, Landour is a twin town of Mussoorie and about a half an hour walk from the Mall Road. If you aren’t a walker, then you can hire a cab to Landour as well. There isn’t much to do in Landour other than appreciating the scenic beauty of the Himalayan ranges and spending time in the lap of nature.
The place is also home to India’s most loved storyteller, Mr. Ruskin Bond, who lives in the Ivy Cottage with his adopted family. Do not forget to get a meal at Café Ivy, which is one of the most popular in Mussoorie and should be included in your Mussoorie trip.
You can also stop by at Chaar Dukan and Sister’s Bazaar during your journey to Landour. Also, the Landour Bakehouse and Anil’s Shop must-visit places here as well. There are exclusive Massorie packages (apart from Mussoorie packages) for Landour as well.
Location: Landour, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179.
Timing: Open 24 hours on all days.
8. Jharipani Falls: Amongst its many water attractions, Mussoorie boasts of Jharipani Waterfalls the most. It is located at an approximate distance of 6 km from the main town and has a stream of water gushing down from a rocky ledge.
Surrounded by a beautiful hillside and stunning forest trails, it takes about 1.5 km for an average trekker to reach the falls. The sunset from Jharipani Falls is breathtaking and most trekkers wait to witness this underrated phenomenon from this area and should be included in your Mussoorie tour packages.
Location: Jharipani Rd, Jharipani, Uttarakhand 248122.
9. Nag Tibba: This is one of the best spots for trekking in and around Mussoorie and also one of the best places to include in your Mussoorie packages. The place offers spectacular views of snow-clad mountains after the climb of about 10,000 feet. The place is also known as the Serpent’s Peak and serves as home to Nag Devta or the Snake God.
The views of mountain peaks, such as Bandarpoonch, Kedarnath, Badrinath, and Gangotri, are quite inviting for the mountain lovers to take up this exhilarating trek. Many tour companies also organize weekend treks to Nag Tibba. The trek is also a part of our special Mussoorie tour package.
Location: Jaunpur range, Uttarakhand 249180.
Timing: 24 hours.
10. Company Garden: A popular inclusion in Mussoorie tour packages, the Company Garden is a well-maintained garden that features a variety of flowers, plants, and trees. It has several activities for every age group including boating, a small amusement park to enjoy and an array of stalls at the food court. The garden offers spectacular views of a dense collection of flowers, plants and trees. At the boating facility, you can enjoy a peaceful ride on the artificial lake while taking in the bounty of natural views and serene surroundings.
Things to Do on Mussoorie Tour:
Here is the list of the best things to do in Mussoorie
:1. Seek Blessings at Jwala Devi Temple:
Hike your way through a majestic hill and reach Jwala Devi Temple to seek the blessings of Goddess Durga. You can also bask in the spellbinding views of River Yamuna and enjoy enchanting sunset and sunrise views from this spot, so make sure it mus be included in your Mussoorie tour packages.
2. Spot Wildlife at Benog Wildlife Sanctuary:
Go wildlife spotting at the very famous Benog Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to some wild animals, exotic birds, and a plethora of trees.
You can also find an easy trekking trail here, which can be done even by the novice hikers. Visitors can also enjoy awe-inspiring views of Bandar Punch and Chaukhamba mountains from this sanctuary.
3. Enjoy Swimming at Kempty Falls:
Head to the very old and famous Kempty Falls and enjoy a rejuvenating bath in the cool water of the majestic fall while soaking in the spellbinding valley views. Developed by the Britishers back in the 1830s, this majestic waterfall cascades from an elevation of around 1,364 meters and forms a part of the Mussoorie holiday packages of nature lovers.
4. Walk through History at Soham Heritage & Art Centre:
If you are a history fanatic do not forget to add Soham Heritage & Art Centre in your Mussoorie tour packages. Here, you can witness a wide exhibit of age-old Himalayan artefacts, paintings, and texts and learn about the intriguing history of these collections.
5. Take a Leisurely Stroll at Municipal Garden:
Pay a visit to the picturesque municipal garden and enjoy the colonial feel as you stroll here. This beautiful park is home to more than 800 species of plants, starting from petunias to dahlias. The park also offers you the chance to enjoy boat rides and buy saplings of umpteen varieties of flora. The panoramic views of the valley in Mussoorie add so much charm to Mussoorie trip packages.
6. Enjoy paragliding in Mussoorie: For an unobstructed view of the Himalayas, go paragliding on your Mussoorie trip and enjoy the enticing vistas. With gentle slopes and favourable wind patterns, you can soar through the sky, witness the majestic mountains, lush green valleys, and cascading waterfalls below. Indulge in the adrenaline rush and sense of freedom for some unforgettable adventure. Whether you're a seasoned paraglider or a first-timer, this charming hill station promises an exhilarating and unforgettable aerial escapade. You can try this paragliding at Bir Billing, Mussoorie Lake, and Dhanaulti. joy of flying with breathtaking views of the scenic landscape.
7. Don’t miss out on SkyWalk Adventure: Make sure that your Mussoorie tour packages include SkyWalk adventure at the Mussoorie-Dhanaulti road. Strapped in for safety, the adventure makes you fly at a height of 120 feet, making you cover a distance of 360 feet in less than 10 minutes. Imagine the flurry of excitement and the goosebumps that will pump your energy levels while you relish the magnificent visuals from such height. Surrounded by astounding scenery and a serene atmosphere and also explore several other
8. Rock Climbing in Mussoorie: One of the main attractions included in Mussoorie packages, rock climbing is a must try sport. If you are a keen adventurer and can embark on some adrenaline rush, you must begin your journey that measures between 80 to 160 feets. With numerous rocks, uneven terrains and lofty peaks, you can marvel at the space and enjoy the best time of your vacation.
9. Take a Wildlife Safari: Home to a myriad of colourful birds, flora and fauna, the Benog wildlife sanctuary in Mussoorie is famous for nature lovers. Coming here, you will be greeted by a horde of benedictory pines, cedar trees and various herbal plants. Observe unique birds at this sanctuary which is a haven for bird watchers and mesmerise yourself by the sights of snow-clad mountains and peaks.
10. Visit Happy Valley: Explore the charms of Happy Valley, a scenic valley located in the hills with your Mussoorie tour packages. As you wander, you can visit the Shedup Choepelling Temple, Happy valley adventure park, Jabarkhet nature reserve and Mussoorie heritage centre. In addition, you can embark on nature walks, visit the municipal garden and attend various festivals like Tibetan New year. Relax and unwind in the midst of nature while you learn about local traditions and culture.
Best Time for Mussoorie Tour:
The most ideal time to plan your Mussoorie tours is during the summer months of April to mid-July. During this time, the hill station experiences a cool weather that can offer you respite from the scorching heat. You can also visit Mussoorie during the winter months of December to February, if you want to enjoy snowfall.