Popular Kerala Packages
Kerala Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 20450.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 15800.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 23750.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 19450.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 28700.0|
Kerala Tour Packages- Browse through a wide range of Kerala holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kerala trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
Kerala, a captivating state in South India, is renowned for its natural beauty and cultural heritage. With Kerala tour packages, you can explore the wonders of this region and create unforgettable memories.The tranquil backwaters of Kerala offer a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Cruising on a traditional houseboat along the peaceful canals and lagoons allows you to immerse yourself in the beauty of the surroundings. Witness the simple yet enchanting rural life as you glide through the calm waters.
The hill stations of Kerala, such as Munnar and Wayanad, boast breathtaking landscapes of rolling tea plantations, mist-covered mountains, and cascading waterfalls. Nature lovers will find solace in the lush greenery and refreshing climate of these hill retreats. Embark on leisurely walks amidst the verdant tea gardens, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and embrace the tranquility of these serene locations.
Popular Kerala Packages
Kerala Packages From Bangalore, Kerala Packages From Mumbai, Kerala Packages From Hyderabad, Kerala Packages From Delhi, Kerala Packages From Pune, Kerala Packages From Ahmedabad, Kerala Packages From Chennai, Kerala Packages From Goa, Kerala Packages From Surat, Kerala Packages From Nagpur.
Browse Top Kerala Packages by themes: Kerala Honeymoon Packages, Kerala Group Packages, Kerala Luxury Packages, Kerala Family Packages
Best Time To Visit Kerala:
The best time to visit Kerala is during the winter months December to February when the climate is cold, pleasant, and inviting. The north-east monsoon rains during October and November would just have receded and from December to February, God’s own Country looks refreshing green and soothing as far as you could see.
How To Reach Kerala:
Places To Visit On Kerala Trip:
1. Alleppey: Alleppey is better known as the Venice of India, for its ethereal and myriad of water canals encapsulating all the backwaters of Kerala. With serene and rich surroundings, this attraction’s major highlights are its houseboats. With Kerala tour packages book a houseboat and enjoy a pleasant stay with spacious accommodations and amenities whilst enjoying the view of the natural landscape surrounding you.
2. Wayanad: Admire the inevitable essence of India’s rich and verdant Western Ghats by enjoying a stay at the huts of Wayanad. The very popular Wayanad wildlife sanctuary is home to gigantic Asian elephants and numerous other animals like tigers and leopards worth admiring. This entire stretch of verdant landscape includes tall and colossal trees, with exotic shrubs and a myriad of rainforests, promising to teleport you into otherworldly dimensions.
3. Cochin: Best known as God’s own country, Cochin is one of the most glamorous highlights of Kerala. This marine port attraction features a never-ending list of serene locations and fun activities to keep you engaged on your trip. There are several beaches in Kochi that render scenic sunsets worth admiring. Book Kerala tour packages and take a blissful marine drive and interact with the locals to learn more about this enthralling tourist hotspot.
4. Munnar: Munnar is a beautiful hill station located in the Indian state of Kerala. Known for its rolling hills covered in tea plantations, it offers breathtaking views and a serene atmosphere. With its pleasant weather and diverse flora and fauna, Munnar is a popular destination for nature lovers, trekkers, and adventure enthusiasts. Visitors can explore the tea museum, take a stroll through the tea gardens, visit the Eravikulam National Park, or simply relax and enjoy the scenic beauty. Whether you're looking for relaxation or adventure, Munnar has something for everyone.
5. Thekkady: Thekkady, located in the Idukki district of Kerala, is a stunning wildlife sanctuary famous for its diverse flora and fauna. This picturesque location is home to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, which is renowned for its scenic beauty, trekking opportunities, and opportunities to spot elephants, tigers, and other animals in their natural habitat. Visitors can take a boat ride on Periyar Lake to observe the wildlife or go on a guided trek through the forests. In addition to its natural beauty, Thekkady also offers a rich cultural experience, with a number of traditional villages and spice plantations in the surrounding area.
6. Kolavam: Kolavam is a popular tourist destination known for its stunning landscapes and rich cultural heritage. Some of the famous places to visit in Kolavam include the ancient temples of Vadakkumnathan and Thiruvambadi, the serene beauty of the Backwaters, the picturesque hill stations of Wayanad, and the exotic wildlife sanctuary of Silent Valley. The city also offers a unique shopping experience, with its colorful markets, local handicrafts, and traditional spice gardens. With so much to see and do, Kolavam is the perfect destination for a memorable and immersive travel experience.
7. Thiruvananthapuram: Thiruvananthapuram, also known as Trivandrum, is the capital city of Kerala, India. It is renowned for its rich cultural heritage and historical significance. The city boasts several famous attractions such as the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Napier Museum, and the Kanakakunnu Palace. Visitors can also take a stroll on the beautiful Shanghumugham Beach or visit the zoo and Science & Technology Museum. The city offers something for everyone, from its historic landmarks and temples to its lush green parks and scenic beaches.
8. Elephant Centre: Kerala is primarily known for housing gigantic Asian elephants and you can enjoy the best of its wildlife at the Elephant Centre. The elephant centre is a beautiful wildlife sanctuary that is also a rehabilitation centre for lost or injured elephants. Interact with these gigantic yet friendly elephants and participate in bathing and feeding activities as well. Watch these nature’s most wonderful creations getting trained and adore their escalating beauty.
9. Mattancherry Palace: This exotic palace dates back to the 17th century. Originally called the Dutch palace because of its reformations and renovations made by the Dutch in 1665, this miraculous palace best displays the rich traditions and cultures of Kerala's enthralling past. While on a guided tour, tourists can find engaging pieces of artistry, murals, intriguing exhibits, age-old manuscripts, beautiful interiors as well as traditional architecture.
10. St. Francis Church: Best known as the first burial ground of the very popular explorer Vasco Da Gama, this unbelievable piece of attraction is one of the oldest European catholic churches present in India. This church dates back to the 16 century, and best represents the Portuguese invasion and influence which shaped India's past. Take a guided tour around the church and learn about eye-opening and intriguing facts about the past and participate in an engrossing and relaxing evening prayer at the majestic place of worship as well.
Things To Do On Kerala Tour:
1. Cruise on a houseboat at Alleppey: Luxurious houseboats dot the backwaters of Kerala and one can enjoy an amazing ride and stay at the houseboats in Alleppey smacking on delectable Kerala cuisine.
2. Enjoy paragliding at Vagamon: Vagamon has made its way to being one of the best destinations to indulge in the thrilling activity of paragliding. Flying above the mist-clad, dense forests of the Western Ghats is indeed an experience to cherish and one must include this in their Kerala trip packages.
3. Camp amidst Nature at Wayanad: Wayanad brims with hypnotical beauty and the endless list of tea plantations, caves, waterfalls, and jungle trails let you get as close as possible to Nature. Camping here is a true retreat to the mind and soul.
4. Visit Coffee Plantation: Kerala is home to numerous coffee plantations that produce some of the finest coffee in the world. These plantations offer a unique opportunity to experience the beauty of the region and learn about the coffee-making process. With Kerala tour packages visitors can explore the rolling hills of the plantations, sip on a fresh cup of coffee and purchase coffee beans to take back home as a souvenir.
5. Periyar Jeep Ride: The Periyar Jeep Ride in Kerala is an exciting adventure that takes you through the lush jungles of Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Explore the diverse flora and fauna of the region, including elephants, tigers, and exotic birds while seated in the comfort of a jeep. Get an unparalleled wilderness experience and create memories that will last a lifetime!
6. Treehouse Stays: Kerala offers a unique and memorable experience with its treehouse stays. Nestled among lush green forests and towering trees, these treehouses offer a peaceful and serene escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Book Kerala tour packages and experience a blend of nature and comfort in these eco-friendly abodes, perfect for a romantic getaway or a relaxing vacation.
7. Bamboo Rafting: Bamboo Rafting in Kerala is a unique and thrilling experience. Glide along the tranquil backwaters of Alleppey on a traditional bamboo raft, surrounded by lush green landscapes and an array of exotic birdlife. Enjoy a peaceful, eco-friendly journey, and immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of the region.
8. Pamper yourself with an Ayurvedic massage: Ayurvedic massages in Kerala are world-famous and the service is offered by trained and experienced massage therapists. So, why not treat yourself with a scintillating massage session in Kerala’s best spas like Kaveli, Ayushveda, and Lespa during your Kerala sojourn?
Browse through a wide range of Kerala Tour Packages from different cities like: Kerala Packages From Kolkata, Kerala Packages From Vadodara, Kerala Packages From Coimbatore, Kerala Packages From Mysore, Kerala Packages From Cochin, Kerala Packages From Trivandrum, Kerala Packages From Rajkot, Kerala Packages From Jaipur, Kerala Packages From Indore, Kerala Packages From Aurangabad.