Kerala Holiday Group Packages- Browse through a wide range of Kerala group packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kerala group vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are planning for a group vacation, you can check out Thrillophilia’s Kerala tour packages that offer a plethora of itineraries to choose from. Kerala, often called the God’s own country, will enchant you with its amazing captivating backwaters, hill stations, coconut tree-lined sandy beaches, tropical greenery and Ayurvedic tourism.
Our group holiday packages Kerala can be customised keeping in mind your conveniences and preferences. They are aimed at making your holiday a memorable one with the team of Thrillophilia available 24/7 for assistance.
Kerala group vacation packages will cover several interesting destinations of this state such as Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, and Alleppey. If your group is adventurous and is looking for unique experiences, you can try a backwater cruise, stay a few days on a houseboat on the backwaters at Alleppey, or opt for wildlife adventures at the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary and Periyar National Park. Apart from enchanting destinations, Kerala also offers many exciting activities such as paragliding, parasailing, trekking, and snorkeling.
Once you book any one of our Kerala group tour packages that have been designed to suit the needs of all visitors, you can simply sit back and prepare yourself to enjoy a remarkable trip with your group.
Kerala Group Packages
Kerala Packages From Bangalore, Kerala Packages From Mumbai, Kerala Packages From Hyderabad, Kerala Packages From Delhi, Kerala Packages From Pune, Kerala Packages From Ahmedabad, Kerala Packages From Chennai, Kerala Packages From Goa, Kerala Packages From Surat, Kerala Packages From Nagpur.
Browse Top Kerala Packages by themes: Kerala Honeymoon Packages, Kerala Family Packages, Kerala Luxury Packages
Popular Kerala Destinations:
1. Munnar: Munnar, the gem of Kerala, is a must-include destination in your vacation plan to the God’s own country. Also known as the High Range of Travancore, Munnar is a captivating hill station with lush emerald tea-plantations and spectacular waterfalls. Munnar Tour Packages can take you to the land of panoramic views, where you can also indulge in adventure activities such as mountain biking, paragliding, and trekking
2. Wayanad: An ideal destination to include in all group tour packages of Kerala is the beautiful destination of Wayanad. This rural hill station will enthrall you with its biodiversity, which you will be able to witness while going on a wildlife safari at the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary. If you have opted for one of our Wayanad Tour Packages, make sure you arrange for a dining experience in the Edakkal Caves.
3. Alleppey: Also known as Alappuzha, Alleppey is a great inclusion in all group holiday packages of Kerala. Termed suitably as the "Venice of the East", this beautiful destination mesmerises you with its stretches of paddy fields, clear backwaters, and charming palm-fringed lakes. If you choose to travel with our Alleppey tour packages, you can cruise through the rustic Kerala backwaters and give you the opportunity to witness the snake boat race as well.
4. Kochi: Kochi, the Queen of the Arabian Sea, is an ideal holiday destination for your group vacation to Kerala. The gateway to Kerala is surrounded by the Arabian Sea on the west and the Western Ghats on the east, and offers enthralling views of the emerald backwaters and dazzling beaches. You can book our Kochi Tour Packages to visit the city’s ancient mosques and museums, get a taste of the city’s delightful cuisines, and witness its exciting festivals.
5. Thekkady: A visit to Thekkady is a must if your group wants to witness the wildlife of Kerala. The place is located in the midst of thick forests of the rolling hills of Kerala, and is well-known for being home to the country’s largest Tiger Reserve. Every Thekkady tour Package that you select will surely take you to the renowned Periyar National Park, where you will be able to enjoy nature walks in forests and indulge in bamboo rafting.
Best Time to Visit Kerala with Group:
Though Kerala is a year-round destination, and the best time to visit the place depends entirely upon your preferred season and activities to undertake.
1. Peak season- One of the ideal times to visit Kerala with a group is during the winter season, when you can enjoy comfortable and pleasant weather with less humidity. This is the time you can get the best Kerala tour packages for group, inclusive of a plethora sightseeing options and opportunities to embark upon exciting activities like water sports like snorkeling and parasailing, houseboat stays and cruises, and adventurous activities like trekking and paragliding.
2. Shoulder season- The spring time and the autum season mark the shoulder season in Kerala. With balanced crowds and festivities, this can be an interesting time to tour this destination. Witness some spectacular flowers blooming in the vast meadows durin the spring season, or marvel at the picturesque sights of leaf-shower during the autumns. Indulging in cultural festivities and celebrations of Kerala’s rich heritage can be a great experience during the aning season.
3. Waning season- If you opt for a vacation in summer, marks one of the waning seasons of Kerala tourism. Escape fom the heat of the plains and enjoy a soulful retreat to the hills of Wayanad and Munnar, soak in its cool air and spend a fabulous time with your group. The monsoons are a part of waning season as well, however, the lush landscapes during this season is a treat to the eyes and heart. The thin crowds and reasonanle ticket fares make this time to visit budget-friendly as well.
How to Reach Kerala:
1. By Air: Kerala has 4 airports where you can reach from all major cities of India. Based on the city you are planning to visit, you can reach Trivandrum, Kozhikode, Cochin or Kannur Airport. There are numerous direct and connecting flights available from major Indian cities to reach Kerala. Some of the major airline in operation on these routes are Indiago, SpiceJjet, Air India, and Vistara.
2. By Train: The journey through the Western Ghats and the Malabar coastlines is full of scenic views which you can enjoy with your group. Reach any of the major regions having a prominent railway staion, like Kochi, Thriruvananthapuram, and Thrissur, as per your desired travel destination, and simply take a bus or cab from there to your hotel.
3. By Road: A road journey to Kerala is also very scenic and is an excellent travel option for a group trip. The roadways are connected with several major cities of India throuhg highways, and you can either opt to drive, or hire a car, or take a bus to reach Kerala. Nearby major cities like Bangalore, Thajavur, and Madurai are well-connected to Kerala by road.
Places To Visit On Kerala Group Tour:1. Krishnapuram Palace: Krishnapuram Palace, situated in Kayamkulam is a splendid historical palace and museum known for its architectural beauty and cultural significance. Built in the 18th century, the structure features intricate murals, exquisite woodwork, and a museum showcasing artefacts from the region's history. It is a popular tourist destination where you can appreciate the rich heritage and royal grandeur, thus making it a significant attraction on your Kerala group tour.
2. Thirunelli Temple: One of the most ancient temples of Kerala, Thirunelli is a reverent site of Lord Vishnu performed by Lord Brahma. Also called ''Sahyamala Kshetram'' and ''Kashi of the South'', the temple is held in high esteem by the pilgrims from all over the word. You can soak in the culture and traditions performed on the banks of the stream Papanasini which originates from Mount Brahmagiri.
3. Banasura Hill: The tallest mountain in the Western Ghats, Banasura Hill is a majestic peak in the Wayanad district of Kerala. Surrounded by the lush green forests, cascading waterfalls, and scenic hiking trails, the hill allows you to soak in the panoramic views thus making it really interesting. Visit this picture perfect site, which is also home to Banasura Sagar Dam, India's largest earthen dam.
Checkout: Banasura Hill Trek
4. Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary: The Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, situated in Kerala, India, is a haven for birdwatchers and nature enthusiasts. Spread across an extensive area of wetlands, it provides a diverse habitat for both resident and migratory bird species where you can spot herons, egrets, kingfishers, cuckoos, and migratory species like Siberian cranes. The sanctuary offers well-maintained trails, watchtowers, and boating facilities, allowing group visits to observe and appreciate the avian wonders.
5. Pathiramanal Island: Located in the Vembanad Lake, this Pathiramanal Island is a small yet picturesque site known for its natural beauty and rich biodiversity. You can stroll through the pristine and tranquil ambiance of the island, which is also a haven for birdwatchers. Spot numerous migratory birds along with other avian species through your fascinating boat tours or Jetty adventures. You can also explore the island's lush vegetation, or take a leisurely stroll with your group to enjoy the serene surroundings.
6. Revi Karunakaran Museum: The Revi Karunakaran Museum, located in Alappuzha, Kerala, is a fascinating tribute to the life and achievements of Mr. Revi Karunakaran, a renowned politician and businessman. The museum showcases a collection of artefacts, photographs, and personal belongings that offer insights into his contributions and the history of the region. You can explore the exhibits and learn about the dynamic legacy of this influential figure in the state’s socio-political landscape.
7. TATA Tea Museum: The TATA Tea Museum, situated in Munnar, Kerala, is a captivating destination that showcases the rich history and heritage of tea production in the region. Housed in an old tea factory, the museum exhibits vintage machinery, photographs, and memorabilia, providing you with a fascinating insight into the tea-making process. Enjoy tea tasting sessions and learn about the various types of tea produced in the area.
Book Now: Tea Valley Tour Munnar
8. Blossom Park Dark Forest: If you are looking for a tranquil space to unwind and relax with your buddies, you can plan a visit to Blossom Park Dark Forest in Munnar for an ultimate thrill. From numerous swings to enchanting canals, mazes and vibrant flower beds, you can stroll through the green space while strolling through the soft grasses. Spend some quality time with family or loved ones, while delving in the refreshing greens, or listen to the chirpings of the avian creatures at this natural site.
Things to do on a Kerala Group Tour:1. Staying in a Houseboat: Staying in a houseboat in Kerala, India, offers a unique and enchanting experience, which is one of the significant activities on your Kerala group tour packages. Get astonished by these traditional boats known as "kettuvallams," converted into cosy floating accommodations, which offer comfort and beautiful views of the backwaters. Admire lush greenery in the surroundings with tranquil peace on your enthralling escape. You can immerse yourself in the local culture, savour delicious Kerala cuisine prepared on board, and witness breathtaking sunsets over the backwaters.
Book Now: Athirapally Waterfalls Day Trip
Browse through a wide range of Kerala Tour Packages from different cities like: Kerala Packages From Kolkata, Kerala Packages From Vadodara, Kerala Packages From Coimbatore, Kerala Packages From Mysore, Kerala Packages From Cochin, Kerala Packages From Trivandrum, Kerala Packages From Rajkot, Kerala Packages From Jaipur, Kerala Packages From Indore, Kerala Packages From Aurangabad.