- Set on its private island and enclosed by turquoise lagoons and tropical landscaping, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort and Spa is known popularly for its spectacular views and stunning sunrises. Located at a small distance of just 20 minutes from Velana International Airport, this 5-star resort features tastefully adorned deluxe rooms, lovely cottages, ocean pool villas, and water bungalows. All the accommodation options of this classy resort either offer breathtaking garden views or tranquil sea views.
- The Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort and Spa is excellently equipped when it comes to dining options. The resort allows its guests to wake up to delicious widespread breakfast buffets every morning, during their stay here. The vast property flaunts 7 on-site culinary options that serve international cuisines prepared by the best chefs in the world. Feast offers fine dining options and serves tasteful breakfast and dinner buffets. Sea Salt specializes in seafood and allows for the most stylish seaside dining. Masala Hut and Baan Thai serve flavoursome Indian cuisine and captivating Thai delicacies respectively. Likewise, ChopstiX, Kakuni Hut, and Anchorage Bar serve freshly prepared Chinese, Mexican, and Mediterranean food.
- The Sheraton Full Moon Resort and Spa package offers unparalleled fitness facilities with its well-equipped gym and power yoga sessions. They also offer effective Ayurvedic treatments by experienced professionals. The guests have the option of availing a plethora of treatments including massage, sauna, steam, foot bath, body scrub, facial, and many more.
- Sheraton Full Moon Resort and Spa also boasts a plunge pool that allows the guests to swim with a view. Furthermore, they also go that extra mile and offer a plethora of leisure and fun activities, such as table tennis, boating, sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing, jet-skiing, kayaking, and water skiing.
- Go ahead and book Sheraton Full Moon Resort and Spa for a beach holiday that is covered not just with world-class accommodation, but every luxury even beyond it!
Note: Flight Tickets are not included in the package. Drop an inquiry to know more. Prices will be 25% high in peak season i.e 15 December to 15 January.
Optional Deals as below (Please check prices at the time of booking)
3 Nights Deluxe Room - Breakfast Basis 38,500/- per person
3 Nights Deluxe Room- Half Board Basis 50,500/- per person
3 Nights Deluxe Room- Full Board Basis 58,500/- per person
Split Stay Options as below (Please check prices at the time of booking)
3 Nights Deluxe Room + 1 Night Water Bungalow - Breakfast Basis 60,500/- per person
3 Nights Deluxe Room + 1 Night Water Bungalow - Half Board Basis 76,500/- per person
3 Nights Deluxe Room + 1 Night Water Bungalow - Full Board Basis 87,500/- per person
3 Nights Deluxe Room + 1 Night Water Bungalow - All Inclusive Basis 1,04,500/- per person
Know before you go
**All Inclusive - All Meals + Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic Beverages
** Full Board - All Meals
** Half Board - Breakfast & Dinner
** All prices are based on per person in a double sharing room (Valid if 2 people travel together)