Shimla ToursShimla tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Shimla holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Shimla travel packages with exciting deals & offers.
Offering you to the opportunity to explore Shimla like never before, our brilliantly designed Shimla tour packages will let you celebrate your special tour to the exuberant hill station. With our packages, you can enjoy the most well-sorted and organized vacation in Shimla, without having to worry about any single travel aspect, starting from accommodation and sightseeing to food and activities. From discovering the hidden gems of the city to engaging in a plethora of fun-filled activities, our packages will let you make the most out of your holiday, but in a more convenient and hassle-free manner.
No matter if you are planning a Shimla tour for a family vacation, honeymoon, or business trip, we have extremely well-tailored packages ready for you that will let you enjoy a memorable trip to the hill town, irrespective of where you are located. Not to miss out, after you select your favorite package, you can also get it customized by us to meet your individualized travel needs and objectives.
Every Shimla package listed out by us has been designed by keeping in mind the safety, convenience, comfort, and enjoyability of our travelers. So, no matter if you are a family with kids or are being accompanied by senior citizens, you can be assured to enjoy a peaceful trip to Shimla with us. Since all our Shimla holiday packages have been priced in a cost-effective style, you can surely and easily find one that best suits your specific budget. Furthermore, you can always expect amazing deals when booking your tour with us.
Popular Shimla Tour Packages
|Spiti Valley Tour Package from Shimla||6D/5N||₹ 19500.0||5.0 star|
|Spiti Valley Jeep Safari||13D/12N||₹ 35400.0||5.0 star|
|Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi||6D/5N||₹ 18200.0||4.0 star|
|Shimla and Manali Tour from New Delhi||5D/4N||₹ 14950.0||4.0 star|
|Himachal Tour Package From Chandigarh||9D/8N||₹ 26875.0||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Shimla Tours
Which are the best places to visit during the Shimla tour?
Some of the best places to visit while going on a Shimla tour package are-
1. Kufri Hill station: This is a small hill station with breathtaking scenery. Kufri is also known as Switzerland of India. It is famous for the ski slopes amidst panoramic views where deep valleys and forests point towards the majestic Himalayas.
There are several places to visit in this place as a part of the Shimla package such as Green Valley which is a beautiful mountain range, Indira Tourist Park which is known for its calm ambience and Chini Bungalow which is famous for its idols and structures.
Location - Kufri Hill station is just 16 km from Shimla.
2. Chadwick Falls: It should be visited in the peak season when poured from a drop of 86 meters and amplifies the beauty of the surroundings, which are full of Pine and Deodar trees. During winter sometimes the falls get frozen and the water below is covered with a sheet of ice, making it breathtakingly beautiful.
Location - This place is just 7 Km from Shimla.
Best Time to Visit - The place should be best visited between June to September.
3. Christ Church: Christ Church is the second oldest church in North India. Built in 1857 by the British, this neo-Gothic style of architecture with its stained glass windows symbolize faith, hope, charity, fortitude, patience, and humanity. Visitors on a Shimla tour get a feeling of serenity while visiting this place.
Location - Ridge, Mall Road.
Timing - from 8 am to 6 pm.
4. Johnnie’s Wax Museum: The first wax museum of Himachal Pradesh, which is a part of the Shimla package, is actually a small Indian version of Madame Tussauds. This has 20 exhibits of Bollywood stars, sports stars, music pop stars, and real-life heroes. Visitors love to click a photo with their favorite people while visiting this place. The Museum also allows visitors to get a wax replica of their hands which visitors, especially children enjoy.
Location - Willow Bank, The Mall.
Timing - 10 am to 10 pm.
Price - Rs. 250 per person.
5. Jakhoo Temple: The beautiful Jakhoo temple is located at Jakhoo Hills. This hill, which is the highest point in Shimla, is surrounded by alpine trees. The temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman who is believed to have rested on this hilltop while flying the Sanjeevani hills to Ayodhya. An inspiring view of the Shivalik mountain range is also visible from the top of the hill and it is one of the best places to include in your Shimla trip package.
Location - Jakhoo Temple Park, Jakhoo Hills.
Timing - from 6 am to 11 pm and from 4 pm to 8 pm.
6. Himalayan Bird Park: The little aviary is the home for rare and exotic birds including the iridescent moral pheasant, which was Himachal’s state bird once. It is a wonderful green surrounding with rare plants and trees in the wilderness of nature. This place is perfect for bird-watchers to spot the exotic birds and catch them in the camera.
Location - Opposite Viceregal Lodge.
Timing - 10 am to 5 pm.
Price - Rs. 10 per person.
7. Shimla State Museum: The museum takes visitors back in time and gives a glimpse of the glorious past of the city. The museum has an excellent collection which has been kept in 5 separate galleries - namely Pre-Historic, Wood-Carving, Wall Painting, Archaeology, and Numismatic.
Location - Near Doordarshan Kendra, Chaura Maidan.
Timing - 10 am to 5 pm. (Closed on Monday and Public Holidays).
Price - Rs. 20 for Indians & Rs.100 for Foreign Tourists.
8. Viceregal Lodge: The lodge is a must-visit attraction of Shimla with its well-maintained gardens and rose plants and pine trees all around. Also known as Rashtrapati Niwas, the lodge looks breathtakingly beautiful with the backdrop of the mountains. The amazing architecture of the building is ideal for history lovers and experience seekers on their trip to Shimla.
Location - Rashtrapati Nivas, Observatory Hill, Near Summer Hill Railway Station, Boileauganj.
Timing - 10 am to 5 pm.
Price - Rs. 20 per Indian & Rs. 50 per Foreign National.
9. Kalibari Temple: Kalibari Temple is a Bengali hut-style shrine. It is situated in a vantage location near the Scandal point. The temple features a unique Hindu-style architecture along with the blue colored wooden idol of Goddess Kali. The temple has a panoramic view of mountains and lush green forests all around making it simply mesmerizing and it one of the best places to visit include in the Shimla holiday package.
Location - Kali Bari Road, Fingask Estate.
Timing - 6 am to 7 pm.
10. Scandal Point: Shimla package includes a visit to Scandal Point, a place surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges. The place serves as the meeting point for locals and tourists. The place is very good for visitors to hand around during their leisure time, doing shopping from the shops all around and tasting mouth-watering delicacies at nearby eateries. An important landmark of this place is the statue of freedom fighter Lala Lajpat Rai.
Location - The Mall.
Timing - 6 am to 8 pm.
What are the best things to do during the Shimla tour?
Shimla, apart from being a very beautiful hill station, is also a place bustling with activities. Some of the best things to do while on the Shimla tour package are -
1. Experience A Toy Train Ride: One of the best things to do in Shimla trip is to experience a ride on the toy train from Kalka to Shimla. There are several two toy trains out of which the most famous one is the Shivalik Express. The Kalka Shimla Railway is one of the Indian rail lines on the World Heritage List.
Location - From Kalka to Shimla.
Time - Different trains have different timings
- Shivalik Deluxe - 5:40 pm to 10:25 pm
- Simla Express - 6:15 pm to 11:20 pm
- Himalayan Queen - 10:30 am to 4:10 pm
- Shivalik Deluxe - Rs. 545 for chair car
- Simla Express - Rs. 65 for 2nd seating
- Himalayan Queen - Rs. 255 for chair car.
2. A trip to Kufri: Kufri is a beautiful hill station which is also known as Switzerland of India. A trip to Kufri as a part of the Shimla package offers several activities which visitors can indulge into. Visitors can enjoy riding a Yak, a slow prodding fluffy animal. They can also enjoy a slide down the snowy trails on a sled, which is known as Tobogganing. There is an Adventure Resort which offers lots of adventures for its visitors.
Location - Kufri.
Timing - 9 am to 5 pm.
3. Play Golf at Naldehra: You can also include this amazing activity to your Shimla travel package. The 18-hole golf course in Naldehra is one of the most renowned and oldest golf courses in India located at the top of the hill. The course is said to have a close resemblance to the famous Scottish link course. Golfers on a Shimla trip can find teeing off at an altitude to be an exhilarating experience.
Location - Post Office, Durgapur, Naldehra, Shimla.
Timing - 8 am to 6 pm.
Price - Rs. 1000 per person entry fee.
4. River Rafting & Hot Pool Bath: This Shimla package includes a thrilling river rafting trip of 12 km down in the chilled water of river Sutlej. The trip ends at Tattapani (Tatta - boiling, Pani - Water). The place, Tattapani, has a hot sulfur spring. A dip in the sulfur spring is said to have good health benefits.
Location - Tattapani, Shimla.
Timing - 11 am to 5 pm.
5. Shop at Lekka Bazar: Lekka Bazar which is also known as the Tibetan market is a rich collection of intricately carved wooden toys and woolens with Kullu shawls being the prime attention. This is a nice place to collect souvenirs and gifts to take back home from the Shimla vacation.
Location - Ridge, Shimla.
6. Paragliding, Camping & Trekking: Shimla is known for sports such as Paragliding, camping, and trekking for being hill station. Paragliding is a free-flying activity that adventurous visitors enjoy, especially when they get the drop-dead gorgeous view. Camping can be enjoyable, especially at night. A campfire under the sky at night gives a thrill to the visitors. Shimla has several options of trails for those who love to trek. Bir Valley is one such location.
Location - Bir valley.
How can I reach Shimla?
There are a few ways to reach Shimla and the same are mentioned below.
- By Train: Shimla is reachable from any part of India by train to Kalka which is 89 km away from Shimla. From Kalka, you can take a joyful Toy Train ride to the hill station. You can also take a train journey up to Chandigarh and then reach Shimla by road.
- By Road: Shimla is about 350 kilometers from New Delhi and 118 kilometers from Chandigarh. Shuttle cars and private taxis are available from both New Delhi and Chandigarh and also from Kalka railway station for a scenic road journey to Shimla.
There are several options of Volvo, Deluxe and Luxury bus services from Delhi, Chandigarh and Kalka. If you opt to go for the Thrillophilia Shimla tour package from Delhi, it includes the road trip by AC Volvo bus.
- By Air: Visitors can take a flight up to Chandigarh and then go to Shimla by road.
How many days are enough to visit Shimla?To enjoy a trip to Shimla along with a visit to Kufri, one can avail of a Shimla tour package that will cover all the places to visit in a span of 4-7 days.
Is Shimla better than Manali?
Shimla is a less crowded and peaceful destination with more number of popular tourist attractions. However, Manali is crowded and is confined to fewer destinations but more activities.
So, if you are seeking a peaceful holiday with a lot of sightseeing tours, you should take a Shimla tour. However, if you want a more happening holiday with many things to do, Manali is the destination for you.
How much does a trip to Shimla cost?A short trip to Shimla for four to six days will cost between Rs. 10,000 to Rs.20,000 per person. The cost of the Shimla tour package will vary depending on the starting point, no. of days of stay, preference of accommodation, and places you opt to visit.
Thrillophilia offers several package tours at reasonable cost which visitors may opt for.
Is Shimla good for a honeymoon?
Yes, Shimla makes for one of the most amazing and popular honeymoon destinations in India. The snow-clad mountains, verdant valleys, luxury resorts, and excellent shopping options never fail to compel the newlyweds to book a Shimla package for their honeymoon.
Is Shimla safe for couples?Shimla, as a major tourist destination, is safe both for married as well as unmarried couples. However, It is advisable to board in decent accommodation to avoid any problem. Also, movements during the night and in the dingy areas are not advisable.
Which are the best river rafting sites in Shimla?
Located approximately 51 kilometres from Shimla lies the scenic district of Tattapani- a place which draws hordes of tourists to the adventure of its river and the warmth of its hot springs. Tattapani is the best place to go river rafting in Shimla. Operators can easily be found on the route to the river. The currents in the river and strong and adventure lovers will revel in the might of the water. Once you are done with this adrenaline filled activity, you can head over to the hot springs and relax your tired muscles in the soothing water.
Which are the places to visit in Shimla at night?1. The Ridge: A cultural hub at the heart of Shimla, the ridge is popular among leisurely strollers and pedestrians. It is one of the few places in Shimla that remain open at nighttime. After dark, the Ridge offers a fantastic panoramic view of the lit up city of Shimla under the starry night sky.2. Mall Road: The thriving Mall Road in Shimla remains open till late hours. Most tourists claim that the best way to enjoy the beauty of Mall Road is to visit it at night. With the lit up city beautifully panning out under the open sky, the strolling through Mall Road at night makes for a tranquil experience. A lot of nightclubs and pubs here also remain open till late hours.3. The Night Bazaar: If you’re a shopaholic interested in locally made items, Shimla’s night bazaar is a must-visit for you. The Ram Bazaar and the Lower Bazaar, which remain open till late hours, are popular for their souvenir items, locally made clothes, and inexpensive trinkets.4. Hatu Peak: Night camping at Hatu Peak is an extremely popular activity among tourists traveling to Shimla. The beauty of the hill station, complemented by the starry skies, is an unmissable sight and you shouls surely add this to your Shimla trip package.
Where can I enjoy ice rink skating in Shimla?
Shimla has one of the biggest open-air ice rinks in India, and this is the best place to go ice skating when in the hill station. Located on Circular Road, the Shimla Ice Skating Rink is a popular tourist place in the winter months. So enjoyable is the experience of skating here that the authorities organise an annual Ice Skating Carnival on the rink every January. Skates can be rented for a nominal rate at the rink.
Where can I enjoy a toy train tour in Shimla?
The Kalka–Shimla Railway is the only toy train in Shimla, so you can enjoy it when you are planning a trip to the hill station. The toy train weaves through lush green mountains covered in scented deodars and chugs through dark and narrow mountain tunnels, blowing its shrill whistle at every corner it passes.
The train ride from Kalka to Shimla takes approximately 5 hours while the ride from Shimla to Kalka takes around 4 hours. It is a beautiful and memorable experience, though you may find tickets hard to procure during the in-season months. To avoid such a situation, you can pre-book your tickets online.
How can I explore Shimla in 2 days?DAY 1-
- Jakhoo Hill: A popular trekking destination in Shimla, Jakhoo Hill is visited in throngs by trekkers as well as pilgrims traveling here. The Hill is especially popular for its 108 feet tall statue of Lord Hanuman, sitting at an elevation of 9000 feet above sea level.- Annandale: Once a popular sporting hub for British officials staying at Shimla, this quaint little place is now a popular mini-golfing spot here and one must include it in their Shimla holiday package.- Chadwick Falls: The captivating beauty of Chadwick Falls makes it an unmissable tourist destination in Shimla. The lush green rocks are also ideal for trekking and is frequented by hikers during the monsoon season.
DAY 2-- Kufri: While in Shimla, a short visit to Kufri is always recommended. The nearby town is regarded as the winter sports capital of Himachal Pradesh and offers a number of exciting sports options.Shimla Reserve Forest Sanctuary: A haven for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts, the Shimla Reserve Forest Sanctuary houses a number of native animals, such as jackals, leopards, bears, and more.- Gorton Castle: Standing as a testament to Shimla’s colonial past, this Neo-Gothic monument is one of the most popular heritage visits in the hill station.- Christ Church: Built-in 1857 by the British, this neo-Gothic style of architecture with its stained glass windows symbolize faith, hope, charity, fortitude, patience, and humanity. Visitors on a Shimla tour get a feeling of serenity while visiting this place. Christ Church is the second oldest church in North India.
What are the most romantic things to do in Shimla?The breathtaking beauty of Shimla with its snow-covered mountains all around is ideal for couples to spend their lovable time together. There are several romantic things the couples can do while on Shimla tour -
1. Visit Kufri - A visit to the beautiful hill station Kufri, gives a magical feeling that makes couples lose themselves in the beauty of nature and make them fall in love over again. The joy of togetherness increases when couples go for Yak rides or go on tobogganing.
2. Chadwick Waterfalls - Another romantic thing to do is to watch the sunrise from Chadwick Waterfalls. There is pleasure in watching the splendors of mighty Himalayas together. A leisurely walk with your loved one in this area is bound to spice up romantic moments.
3. Himalayan Nature Park - Watching beautiful creatures in their natural habitat at Himalayan Nature Park in Kulfi gives a thrill to lovers.
4. Ice Skating - Ice skating at the Ice skating club allows you to swirl and glide around. Occasional silly falling for those who do not know skating brings out an occasional blush in the face of lovers.
5. River Rafting & Hot Water Bath - Some couples also opt for a little adventure and go for river rafting at Tattapani that makes the heart beat faster in the thrill. A dip in the hot water, while holding the hands of your beloved can be very enjoyable.
6. Sightseeing - Couples love sightseeing together and visit places such as Naldehra peak, Chail, Scandal Point, Jakhoo Hills, Summer Hill, etc. All these are exciting places for a romantic rendezvous. The pleasantness of the morning birds and the sweetness of their song and a bit mysterious beasts bring in a fairy tale feeling full of romance and love.
What are the best adventure things to do in Shimla?
There is a wide range of adventure sports in Shimla to indulge in. Being a hill station, Shimla offers several mountaineering activities to choose from.
1. Trekking: The most popular adventure sport here is Trekking. There are several trails where adventurous tourists can go trekking. Some of the trekking trails are from Bir, Shogi Trek, Snowline trek, and Banjar Valley trek.
2. Camping: Shimla is the best place for camping in the lap of nature surrounded by mountains and streams. Some of the camping areas are Shoghi Camp, Snow Trail Camp, Mashobra Greens camp, etc.
3. Paragliding: Paragliding sports are for brave hearts. You can glide down the cool breeze under the blue sky. There are paragliding locations near Kufri where visitors can go.
4. Ice Skating: Ice skating is a popular sport in Shimla because the cool weather helps to build up naturally ice. Shimla Ice Skating rink is famous for Ice skating.
5. River Rafting: River Rafting through the gushing Sutlej river is a thrilling adventure for a lifetime. Visitors can go to Tattapani for river rafting.
6. Heli-Skiing: A most unique star attraction in the winter season is Heli-Skiing in which the adventurer is dropped from a helicopter to slide down the snow-clad mountain slope. There are several slopes for this activity Hanuman Tibba, Rohtang Pass, Deo Tibba, and Chandrakhani Pass.
Which are the best places for shopping in Shimla?
There are several shopping places in Shimla.
1. Lakkar Bazar - This is the best shopping area known for street shopping. This market is known for traditional Himachali products and antiques etc. to be taken back as souvenirs or personal use.
2. Tibetian Market - Known for tibetian goods such as tibetian dye and printed fabric tribal handicrafts, Tibetian dresses, jewelleries etc.
3. Mall Road - This market is known for the woollen garments and shawls.
4. Himachal Emporium - This place is famous for locally made handicrafts.
5. Lower Bazar - Also known as Sabji Mandi, this place is the vegetable and fruit market but also has shops selling local Himachali products.
Which are the best campsites in Shimla?1. Snow Trails Camp- Snow Trails Camp nestles in the middle of deodar and oak trees providing you with a lot of fresh air and a great view of the cityscape as well as the natural beauty of the surroundings at an altitude of 2250 meters above sea level.
During your stay in the campsites, you can engage yourself in a lot of activities like flying fox, hiking, trekking, obstacle racing, rock climbing etc. For a fantastic family trip, plan for a stay in this magnificent campsite during your Shimla tour. The campsite has sturdy and durable swiss tents to accommodate two people. You will also get hot water and cold water available round the clock along with other basic amenities.
2. Park Woods- The eccentric hill resort is one of the most sought-after places to stay during your Shimla tour package from Delhi, and with stunning vistas along the way, you will surely be absorbed in this place's gorgeous natural beauty. The campsite is spread over an area of 20 acres and is divided into recreational, residential, and public areas.
You can participate in a variety of activities, including rock climbing, valley crossing, rope walking, and badminton, basketball, and volleyball. Nearby sites include Kandaghat, Hanuman Temple, and Tara Devi Temple, in case you have a few more days to spare and wish to see more. The Park Wood is also one of the most sought-after places for corporate events and school excursion trips. The campsite has got deluxe tents and cottages for you to stay with all sorts of modern amenities.
3. Green Getaway- This Shimla campsite is surrounded by snowy peaks and rich foliage, making it the ideal location for your vacation break. Because of the "deep camping" activity that takes place both during the day and at night, this camp will introduce you to the woods like no other and you must include this in your Shimla package trip. The campsite offers you stays in rented accommodation in the middle of enchanting natural scenery.
You will get hot water and cold available around the clock as well as proper dining settings to relish delicious food. You can participate in a variety of activities, including Zip-Line, Rappelling, Jumaring, Stream Walking, and Day and Night Trekking. Green Getaway is the ideal location for camping in Shimla if you want to reconnect with nature and get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
4. Thanedar Camp- Thanedar is a great place to visit if you're looking for a different kind of holiday. This location is ideal for Shimla hiking camp and getting away from the hustle and bustle of city life in the midst of nature.
The calm region is set against a backdrop of blue hills and a big mustard field at an elevation of roughly 8,000 feet above sea level. The campsite offers its guests a wide range of options to stay starting from deluxe rooms to log cabins. You can pay a visit to nearby places such as Hatu Peak, Paramjyotir Temple, Saint Mary's Church, Tani Jubber Lake, and Saroga Forest.
5.Mashobra Greens- Mashobra Greens is the ideal location for camping in Shimla, surrounded by lush vegetation and peaceful mountains that will refresh your mind and body. This campsite is an eco-tourism destination that allows visitors to see India's paradise from a modern perspective. There are a variety of lodging options, including Bamboo Cottages, Mud Cottages, and Swiss Tents, as well as a variety of activities to participate in.
What are the best places to visit on a Shimla tour with family?
1. Tara Devi Temple: Known for its brilliant architecture and blissful vibes, Tara Devi Temple is a 250 years old religious shrine, lying atop the majestic Tara Parvat. This beautiful temple is dedicated to Goddess Tara, who is one of the nine sisters of Goddess Durga and one of the main deities of the Tibetan Buddhists.
2. Chadwick Falls: Tucked in the picturesque Glen Forests, the spectacular Chadwick Waterfall oozes out extreme beauty as it cascades from an elevation of around 86 meters above sea level. Surrounded by tall pine and deodar trees, the waterfall offers a spellbinding sight to soak in while enjoying a refreshing swim in its cool waters.
3. Himachal State Museum: Lying inside an ancient colonial mansion and showcasing the state’s rich cultural heritage, the Himachal State Museum is often found in the Shimla holiday packages of history and culture fanatics.
This magnificent museum exhibits an amazing collection of stone sculptures, weapons, handicrafts, coins, jewelry, and miniature paintings discovered in the region.
4. Johnnie’s Wax Museum: Known famously as Madame Tussauds Museum, the captivating Johnnie’s Wax Museum exhibits the wax statues of many renowned personalities including Mahatma Gandhi, Steve Jobs, Aamir Khan, Michael Jackson, and Salman Khan. You can also spot wax statues of fictional characters here such as Harry Potter, Iron Man, and James Bond.
Which are the best places to stay on a Shimla tour?
1. Wildflower Resort: Having gained a lot of popularity for its plush staying experience and excellent services, Wildflower Resort easily gets a place in the Shimla tour packages of almost all travelers. During their stay here, the tourists can enjoy a plethora of exciting activities such as yoga, cycling, rafting, and in-house massage.
2. Snow Valley Resorts: Surrounded by lush pine forests and mighty Himalayan mountains, Snow Valley Resorts is known popularly for its amazing location, excellent hospitality, and classy decor. The resort features a total of 72 tastefully designed rooms with contemporary furnishing, wooden flooring, and alluring interiors.
3. Woodsmoke Resort and Spa: Nestled at an elevation of around 6,200 feet above sea level, Woodsmoke Resort and Spa can be accessed by covering some winding trails through a dense forest. This charming resort is known to offer the most commendable fine dining and spa experience.
4. Zurich Resort: Perched atop a hill and surrounded by snow-clad mountains and verdant valleys, Zurich Resort lets you enjoy a complete nature stay. This beautiful place lets you wake up to enchanting chirpings of birds and spellbinding hill views each morning during your stay here.
Which are the places to visit near Shimla?1. Kufri- Kufri, 16 kilometres from Shimla's main city, is a renowned tourist destination noted for its snow-capped hills, skiing activities, and the famous Kufri Zoo. During your visit, you can also go-karting at Kufri Fun World, which features the world's highest go-karting track. You will literally spend some amazing moments playing in the snow or taking pictures.
2. Mashobra- Mashobra is a vast green expanse of nature that will give you the purest and most freeing experience of your life. If you're looking for a relaxing weekend getaway or a week-long holiday, Mashobra has plenty of resorts and beautiful natural beauty.
3. Kasauli- Kasauli, a mountain cantonment town near Shimla, is an ideal calm holiday destination, particularly for a weekend trip. Kasauli, which has a mysterious and calm atmosphere thanks to the beautiful Victorian buildings established by the British, is a popular destination for hikers and campers.
4. Solan- Solan is a relatively low-key hill station that is suitable for those searching for a break from the metropolis. Hundreds of visitors and devotees visit Solan's ancient temples and monasteries each year. The Yundung Monastery is one of the most well-known monasteries in the area, and it is a must-see for everyone visiting Solan.