Rameshwaram PackagesRameshwaram tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Rameshwaram holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Rameshwaram vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Rameshwaram Tour Packages gives you a chance to uncover the spiritual side of this holy city and will leave you totally mesmerized with its endless offerings. The best thing about these packages is that you can customize it as per your choices and tastes.
You can choose your accommodation as well as activities that you will want to partake during the trip. These packages are budget-friendly and fit the pocket of all so that you can avail them and create breathtaking memories during the trip.
To make the most out of the Rameshwaram trip you must book our packages that will not only take you through the popular attractions but will also give you a detailed tour of the unknown places. These packages are ideal for families, honeymoon couples as well as solo travelers who want to have rare experiences during the trip.
The package also includes rental as well as accommodation facilities so that you can relax and unwind in the best way. These premium packages also give you a chance to indulge into some of the best water-based activities as well as other adventurous activities so that you can make the most out of your trip.
Our packages hold great popularity among the customers who have traveled with us in the past and are guaranteed to leave you totally satisfied. So whether you’re a beach bum, spiritual soul, nature lover, or adventure enthusiasts, Rameshwaram tours will cater to the discerning choices of each kind of traveler.
Popular Rameswaram Tour Packages
|Rameshwaram Sightseeing Package 2021 | Flat 15% off||3D/2N||₹ 13500||5.0 star|
|Bangalore to Rameshwaram Tour Package 2021 | Flat 10% off||3D/2N||₹ 11500||5.0 star|
|Chennai to Rameshwaram Tour Package 2021 | Flat 15% off||3D/2N||₹ 13500||5.0 star|
|Rameshwaram Darshan Package 2021 | Flat 15% off||3D/2N||₹ 12500||5.0 star|
|Kathadi & Rameshwaram Tour Package||2D/1N||₹ 7655||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Rameswaram Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Rameshwaram tour?
Here are the places that you can visit by booking the Rameshwaram Tour Packages.
1. Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple: Your Rameshwaram tours will remain incomplete until you visit this beautiful temple that exhibits a Dravidian style of architecture and is extremely renowned for its extensive collection of lingas. According to a popular belief, the temple had one hundred and twelve ponds, but now only twelve are left.
Location: Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526.
2. Jada Tirtham: Jada Tirtham is renowned among the Hindus for having a sacred pond where Lord Rama washed his Jata after killing Ravana. The spiritual enthusiasts especially visit this place to worship Lord Kapardisvara, whose temple is located here.
Location: Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 623526.
3. Adam’s Bridge: This is a historic bridge that is known for connecting Rameshwaram island to the north-western coastline of Sri Lanka. It is a unique chain of limestone stones, and it is believed that Hanuman and his monkey army created this bridge to reach Lanka.
4. Kalam National Memorial: One of the must-visit places during the Rameshwaram trip is this memorial that was built to honor the renowned scientist and President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. It houses the impressive collection of Kalam’s replicas of missiles and rockets, which gives an idea to the visitors about his great work.
Location: Pamban- Tharavai Thoppu Rd, Pamban, Tamil Nadu 623529.
5. Kunthu Kal Beach: Laze around with your friends and family on this calm beach that is known to be the home to a lot of medicinal plants. You can also try here some of the most adrenaline rushing activities like jet-skiing and scuba diving by booking the Rameshwaram packages.
Location: Kunthukal, Pamban, Tamil Nadu 623526.
6. Badrakaliamman Temple: Dedicated to Goddess Durga, this temple is a religious abode for the people who’re seeking to experience divinity and absolute bliss. It is the largest and the most beautiful temple of Kaali in the entire region and gets overcrowded during Navratri.
Location: Thoppur-Mettur Dam-Bhavani-Erode Rd, Mecheri, Tamil Nadu 636453.
What are the best things to do on the Rameshwaram tour?
Rameshwaram Tour Packages give you a chance to indulge in the following activities.
1. Take a holy dip at Agni Theertham: Wash away your sins and seek salvation by taking a holy dip at Agni Theertham that is located at the eastern gate of Ramanathaswamy Temple. You can also see the yogis and saints chanting prayers and singing bhajans over here.
2. Enjoy the train ride over Pamban Bridge: Rameshwaram Tour Packages offers you a once in a lifetime opportunity to enjoy a train ride over Pamban Bridge, which is the oldest sea bridge in India. The entire journey becomes more exhilarating as, during the ride, you get to appreciate the scenic views and the endless stretch of blue water.
Price: Rs 500 per person.
3. Stock up souvenirs from the local market: Another great activity that you must try during the Rameshwaram trip is stocking up souvenirs for your loved ones from the local bazaars that offer everything under the sun that you can think of at budget-friendly prices.
4. Enjoy the refreshing sips of filter coffee: Your Rameshwaram tour is not complete until you have enjoyed the filter coffee, which is a local drink made with sugar, hot milk, coffee powder, and boiling water. The impeccable taste of this authentic coffee will leave your taste buds totally delighted.
5. Pace up your adrenaline level by kitesurfing: Since Rameshwaram is considered to be the best kitesurfing destination in India, you can’t miss trying this activity when you’re over here. The steady wind here makes it apt to jump high into the air as you fly your kite in various directions to power up the speed.
Price: Rs 8250 per person.
6. Meet the underwater beauties at SeaWorld Aquarium: One of the unmissable activities during the Rameshwaram trip is witnessing the awesome collection of marine species at SeaWorld Aquarium. You can spot species like Rabbit Fish, Lobsters shark, and Octopus, and you can also buy items made of seashells at the shops here.
What are the best water sports to do on the Rameshwaram tour?
These are the best watersports to do on the Rameshwaram tours.
1. Banana Boat Ride: Sit on the huge banana-shaped boat and enjoy a fascinating ride down the beautiful coast of the Sangumal Beach. The banana boat ride can also be enjoyed in groups, and at one time, approximately six people can enjoy the ride.
2. Scuba diving: Catch the fascinating view of the underwater beauties as you enjoy scuba diving at Ariyaman Beach in Rameshwaram. You will also get to witness the colorful coral reefs while enjoying this water-based activity.
3. Snorkeling: Swim through the water and witness the underwater beauties in their full glory as you undertake this water-based activity at Ariyaman Beach and Sangumal Beach.
4. Windsurfing: If you wish to have the experience of sailing and surfing at the same time, then you must try windsurfing at Sangumal Beach in Rameshwaram. If you wish to learn this sport, then there are various training centers also located near the beach.
Which are the best places to stay in Rameshwaram?
1. Hyatt Place: This is a 4-star luxurious hotel located in the heart of the city and is known for its stylish interiors and brilliant infrastructure. The upscale rooms come with a mini-fridge, air-conditioner, television, and sofabeds.
Location: Madurai-Dhanushkodi NH Road, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526.
Price: Rs 3625.
2. Hotel Pearl Residency: Committed to offering a pleasant stay experience to the guests, this hotel offers the best of the modern luxuries and age-old charm. All the rooms are spacious and well-maintained, having rustic furniture and modern décor.
Location: Railway Feeder Road, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526.
Price: Rs 1359.
3. Cabana Coral Reef: This is a beautiful hotel that has been built by refurbishing the shipping containers and other materials. It has air-conditioned and spacious cabins with a thatched roof and also offers complimentary meals to the guests.
Location: Thoppu Kadu, Mandapam, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu.
Price: Rs 3410.
4. Hotel Arjuna: This is a premium hotel located on the highway that offers excellent amenities and warm hospitality to the guests. It offers both deluxe rooms and suites with the attached bathroom, fitness center, and coffee making machine.
Location: Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526.
Price: Rs 2968.
Which are the best temples to visit on a Rameshwaram tour?
You’ll get to visit the following temples by booking the Rameshwaram Tour Packages.
1. The Five Faced Hanuman Temple: Intricate carvings, glorious idols, mystical environment, and ancient inscriptions greet the people who visit this temple by booking the Rameshwaram packages. This temple holds huge mythological evidence as the five profiles of the face of Hanuman can be seen here.
2. Kothandaramaswamy Temple: Cradled near the Bay of Bengal, this temple holds reverence as it is believed that here Ravan’s Brother Vibhishna joined his hands with Rama. It is the only temple in India where Vibhishana is also worshipped along with Rama. The beautiful paintings around the walls of this temple give a glimpse of the various happenings from Ramayana.
3. Jatayu Tirtham: This is the only temple that has been built in the memory of a divine bird Jatayu who was extremely loyal to Lord Rama. The temple has been built in its place of burial, and the whole of the pit is full of vibhuti. The temple has a huge courtyard where the crowd gathers to chant hymns and bhajans.
4. Nambu Nayaki Amman Temple: This is one of the best temples you will get to visit by booking the Rameshwaram packages as it is renowned for its splendid architecture and intricate cravings.
It is dedicated to Lord Rama, and you can also find here the idols of Sita and Laxman. There are beautiful inscriptions on the walls of this temple that depicts the life of Rama. Every year during Dussehra, pilgrims perform Bhajans, aartis, and decorate all the idols.
5. Thiruppullani: Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, this is the oldest temple in Rameshwaram that exhibits the Dravidian style of architecture. The presiding deity worshipped here is Lord Darbha Sayana Rama, whose statue can be seen here in a reclining posture.
Which are some famous beaches in Rameshwaram?
These are the best beaches that you can visit by booking the Rameshwaram Tour Packages.
1. Dhanushkodi Beach: Located on the southern side of Rameshwaram, this beach is known to be the merging point of the Bay of Bengal Sea and the Indian Ocean. You can enjoy surfing in the tidal waves here, or you can even enjoy scuba diving in the low currents here.
2. Kunthukal Beach: This is one of the quietest and uncrowded beaches with crystal-blue water and a vast stretch of shoreline. You can also find many beach shacks and cafes here that serve the best drinks and food. The water here is also ideal for swimming, surfing, and boating.
3. Sangumal Beach: Although this beach is famed to be extremely sandy and sloppy, if you’re looking to spend some time in solitude, you should definitely visit this spot. It is an ideal point for fishing, soaking the sun rays, and enjoying the lush greenery.
4. Pamban Beach: This is one of the cleanest beaches in Rameshwaram where you’ll find swimming pools, huts, children’s park and even swings. The floor of the beach is dotted with rocks, so you need to be cautious not to bathe or swim here.
What are the most romantic things to do in Rameshwaram?
Spark the flames of your love by trying out these romantic activities during Rameshwaram tours.
1. Enjoy a pampering spa session: If you wish to reignite your lost love, then you can indulge in the couple massages at the famous spa in Rameshwaram. These pampering sessions will make you feel rejuvenated to start a new journey with your partner.
2. Explore the food scene: There is nothing that connects the lovebirds more than food, and Rameshwaram offers you tons of lip-smacking food options. You can organize a dinner date for your partner where you can have all the authentic delicacies like cuttlefish and filter coffee.
3. Dance with your partner at the nightclubs: If you’re feeling like going wild and enjoying endlessly with your partner, then there are many bars and nightclubs in Rameshwaram where you can drink, dance and party till the whole night.
4. Watch a romantic movie in the theatre: There can be nothing more romantic than watching a love story on the huge screens in the posh theatre of Rameshwaram hand in hand with the partner. From recliners to Dolby sound system and plush corner seats, you’ll find a dreamy set up for your romantic tale here.
What are the best places to visit in Rameshwaram with family?
These are the family-friendly places that you can visit by booking Rameshwaram Tour Packages.
1. Ariyaman Beach: The utmost cleanliness and gentle waves of this beach make it the favorite destination for the families. You can enjoy a picnic here with family or friends, and you can also enjoy seafood at the beach shacks located here.
2. Water Beach Sanctuary: If you’re visiting Rameshwaram with your family, then you must visit this sanctuary that is home to tons of migratory as well as native water birds. You can also feed these birds, capture their pictures, and enjoy the lush greenery here.
3. Annai Indira Gandhi Road Bridge: Known to be the first sea bridge of the country, it offers stunning views of the ships crossing across the sea on which it has been built. It connects the Indian Mainland with Rameswaram Island and even gets raised to let the ships pass by.
4. Kunthu Kal Beach: Give your family a pleasant time as you stroll along the sandy shores of this beach that has a low current ideal for swimming and enjoying other water-based activities like jet-skiing and scuba diving.
What is the best time to visit Rameshwaram?
April to October (Winter) is considered to be the best time to visit Rameshwaram as it experiences tropical weather during these months. During this season, the tidal waves are also high, and currents are low, making it ideal for trying the water-based activities.
Is Rameshwaram worth visiting?
Yes, Rameshwaram is worth visiting not only because of being the spiritual soul of India, but it is also renowned for its calm beaches, rich food scene, and vibrant nightlife. The rich culture, tradition, and festivities here make it an absolute delight for the visitors.
What to buy in Rameshwaram?
You can buy these things in Rameshwaram.
- Kurinji Textiles
- Traditional handicrafts
- Sea shell products
- Palm leaf drawings
- Traditional jewelry
- Silk sarees and scarves
- Khadi stoles, kurtas and jackets
- Cheap electronics.
Is Rameshwaram safe?
Yes, Rameshwaram is extremely safe, and you won’t find notorious elements prevalent here. However, whenever you step out of your hotel, you must take care of your belongings to stay away from theft or burglary.