Popular Cochin Packages
Cochin Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 21450.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 23800.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 13500.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 26700.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 15800.0|
Cochin PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Cochin tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Cochin tours with exciting deals & offers.
If you are looking forward to visiting Cochin, then you are at the right place! Thrillophilia offers numerous Cochin tour packages that come along with some finest deals and discounts. You can embark on an impressive port city and immerse in the rich blend of natural surroundings and bustling culture.
Our tour package offers an unlimited range of experiences, thereby promising a wonderful vacation in the beautiful city of Cochin. Along with providing a peek into the sightseeing places and adventurous activities, the team at Thrillophilia is available 24x7 to assist you and answer any doubts or queries as they may arise. Each of our packages is completely customized and tailored to suit the needs and preferences of travelers.
From wandering through the narrow streets to admiring the gorgeous architecture, the Cochin trip from Thrillophilia has all! You can discover the historic Fort Kochi adorned with Dutch and Portuguese architecture and explore the iconic fishing nets that dot the coastline. If you are a history buff, you can visit the Indo - Portuguese Museum and marvel at the grandeur of the Mattancherry Palace. You can even experience a traditional Kathakali dance, witness the gorgeous landscapes of coconut groves, paddy fields and traditional villages, and cruise along the serene backwaters of Kerala.
So, why are you resisting? Book your most awaited trip to Cochin with Thrillophilia today and get ready for an extraordinary adventure toward the beauty and charm of this alluring city.
Places to Visit in Cochin Trip
1. Lulu Shopping Mall- One of the best places to visit through your Cochin tour package is Lulu Shopping Mall, which is one of the largest shopping malls in India. Spanning over 17 acres, it offers a wide range of shopping options with 225 outlets, top brands, and a 2,500-seater food court. The mall also features a 9-screen Cineplex, an ice skating rink, a bowling alley, and entertainment zones that make it a popular destination for all age groups.
2. Cherai Beach- Located 30 kilometers away from Cochin City, Cherai Beach is a serene beach that is famous for its clean surroundings, gentle waves, and ideal conditions for swimming and water sports. At this beach, adventure enthusiasts can enjoy activities like snorkeling, speed boating, and cycling, while nature lovers can spot dolphins and indulge in kite flying.
3. Wonderla Amusement Park- Included in the Cochin tour package, Wonderla Amusement Park is an expansive park in Cochin that offers a wide range of thrilling water rides, land rides, and 3D rides to entertain visitors of all ages. From the adventurous Dashin cars to the exciting Windmill and Wonder Splash, the park offers over 50 exhilarating rides to charm and entertain.
4. Mattancherry Palace- Also known as the Dutch Palace, the Mattancherry Palace is a wonderful attraction that showcases the traditional Kerala Nalukettu architecture. With a central courtyard housing the revered Pazhayannur Bhagavati temple and the unique flooring made from burnt coconut shells and lime at this historic portuguese palace is also worth marveling. You can also admire the exquisite artifacts and vibrant murals depicting the history of Kerala.
5. St Francis Church- A must-visit on the Cochin tour, St Francis Church is a historic church built by the Portuguese in a regal style. This church holds great significance as the burial place of the renowned explorer Vasco da Gama. When you get inside the church, you will see the impressive Portuguese architecture, including the gabled timber-framed roof and notable features such as the confession box and baptism platform.
6. Bolgatty Palace- Bolgatty Palace is a unique mansion in Cochin built by the Dutch in 1744 that offers a luxurious stay amidst picturesque surroundings. Enveloped by lush greenery and offering breathtaking views, the palace has been converted into a luxury hotel that pampers guests with ultimate comfort and grandeur. Here, you can enjoy the tranquil gardens, marina views, and luxurious amenities for a rejuvenating experience.
7. Fort Kochi- No Cochin tour package is complete without paying a visit to Fort Kochi, which is a charming seaside town with a perfect blend of history and beauty. From the Dutch cottages to the British-built houses, you will find the old-world colonial charm in this place. Here, you can witness stunning sunsets at Fort Kochi Beach and immerse yourself in the remnants of Portuguese and Dutch colonialism.
8. Indo - Portuguese Museum- The Indo-Portuguese Museum offers a remarkable journey into the rich cultural heritage of the Portuguese in India. Divided into five sections, the museum displays a wonderful collection of artifacts from various churches in Kerala. The art, architecture, and treasures of the Indo-Portuguese era at this place are a wonder wherein you get to delve into the history of this unique cultural blend.
Things to Do on Cochin Tour
1. Marvel at the views of the Chinese Fishing Nets- Enjoying the views of the Chinese Fishing Nets is one of the best things you must do as a part of your Cochin tour package. Upon your visit, you can observe the local fishermen demonstrating the technique of operating these nets and even try your hand at it for a small fee.
2. Take a Ferry Ride- A ferry ride in Cochin allows you to have a delightful escape from the bustling life of the city. It will let you enjoy the serene experience of floating between the sky and water and visit various small islands such as Vallarpadam, Willingdon, and Vypeen. You can also witness the mesmerizing colors painting the sky during sunset on this ferry ride.
3. Go on a tour to the World of Ayurveda- Immersing yourself in the world of Ayurveda and indulging in therapeutic massages and treatments is another worth considering activity on your Cochin tour package. You can visit renowned establishments like Fort Ayurveda Spa and Ayurville to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
4. Enjoy Kathakali performance- Another highlighting activity in this city is experiencing a mesmerizing Kathakali performance. The performances bring to life themes and stories derived from Hindu epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana as well as folklore. You can visit the Kathakali Center to witness regular performances and gain a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the artists as they prepare for this enchanting classical dance event.
5. Stroll leisurely through the Fort Kochi- During your Cochin trip, you can take a captivating walking tour in the ancient Fort Kochi and immerse yourself in the rich history, culture, and heritage of Kerala. With each step on the walking tour, you will be enchanted by the old-world charm and gain deep insights into the construction and historical significance of the fort.
6. Visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary- A visit to the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is a paradise for nature lovers and bird enthusiasts. With thousands of resident and migratory birds, you can spot around 20 to 30 different species in a single day. You can explore the sanctuary by strolling along the pathways or take a boat ride on the serene Vembanad Lake for a blissful bird-watching experience.
7. Take a Muziris Spice Tour- Embark on a wonderful Muziris Spice tour on your Cochin tour package, which is the spice hub of Kerala. As you stroll, you will get a sneak peek of history as in the wars being fought, civilizations being created, and massive riches being exchanged at this place.. You can soak in its allure while exploring its remnants and indulging in a fascinating spice tour that will transport you back in time.
8. Enjoy Street Food- If you want to indulge in the vibrant culinary scene of Cochin, you should savor the delectable street food in Thattukada. From mouthwatering seafood to savory fast food and aromatic biryanis to tempting sweet treats, you can enjoy the diverse food culture of the city to satisfy your food cravings.
Best Time to Visit CochinThe best time to go on a Cochin tour is between October and March, i.e. when the place enjoys the winter season. During this time, the weather remains pleasant with temperatures ranging between 17 to 33 degrees Celsius. It is regarded as an ideal time for beach enthusiasts, honeymooners, and adventure seekers to explore the city and enjoy its beautiful attractions.
How to Reach Cochin
1. By Air- Located about 29 kilometers from the city center, the Cochin International Airport is very well-connected to the different parts of the country and abroad. You can easily board a flight to this airport to reach Cochin.
2. By Water- Regular yacht and cruise ship services operate from Goa, Mumbai, Lakshadweep, Colombo, and Male. You can also use the regular boat services from places like Alleppey, Kottayam, and Kumarakom to reach Cochin.
3. By Train- The nearest railway station to Cochin is the Ernakulam Town Station which receives trains from anywhere in the country.
4. By Bus- Cochin has a robust network of KSRTC buses, connecting it to major cities in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. Air-conditioned deluxe Volvo bus services are also available from cities like Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, and Trivandrum.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.