Dandeli Jungle Safari Highlights
- Get rewarded by the sight of rare and unique birds in their natural habitat
- Get to know the interesting details about the animal kingdom by a private guide
- Enjoy the company of lush green forests and wild animals
- Dandeli boasts an incredible landscape filled with river valleys, verdant hills and scenic beauty
- The wildlife safari makes up for a perfect blend of nature and adventure
Dandeli Jungle Safari Overview
The Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is a part of the Ansi Dandeli Tiger Reserve that lies near the Karnataka–Goa border is located in the Western Ghats. The Sanctuary is a birdwatcher’s paradise as it is home to nearly 200 different bird species. Famous for the Great Indian Hornbill the sanctuary is also the only tiger reserve with frequent sightings of an elusive black panther.
The Dandeli Jungle Safari will take you through the dense forests with rich biodiversity. You will be able to explore the deep forest in an open jeep of the forest department with a skilled naturalist who will guide you through the forest area. The trip will surely be a great learning experience as the guide will share with you the interesting details of the animal kingdom.
About the Activity-
- The activity typically takes a time of 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Get a chance to spot a black panther, tigers, elephants, sloth bears and Indian jackals.
- Crocodiles are a major wildlife attraction in this sanctuary
- Explore the rich flora and fauna as you drive through dense deciduous trees interspersed with bamboo and teak plantations
- The sanctuary offers a unique experience of bird watching and crocodile spotting.
Select Package Option
More Details about Dandeli Jungle Safari
Know Before You Go for Dandeli Jungle Safari
- Visitors are restricted to the outer tourist zone.
- All age groups are allowed.
- An individual above 5 years of age has to purchase a full ticket for Dandeli Jungle Safari
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages during the activity.
- Follow the rules and regulations given by the authorities. Wild animals are the treasure of our country and their safety is our prior duty.
- Parking fees at the activity location is not included.
Things To Carry for Dandeli Jungle Safari
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle